Ch 7: The Coup Of Sheipad Kingdom ARC: The Curse Of The Demons – Part 2
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh," She uttered with a much more relaxed facial expression this time and slowly walked around me again in a circle.

Imagine being stuck in a place with a cult-looking brat with a wooden stick. The behavior, though, is more mature, and the calmness in the body language tells me that maybe I am wrong about brat teenagers. She suddenly stopped before me and gave me a stare; now she acts more creepy.

"Two years ago, a lady was wandering the Earth and fell in love with a young man. This lady teared up the Paladin woods and crushed several blocks in a country you call Sweden. These absurd humans name different areas on Earth for countries and not kingdoms. She also destroyed several of what you call roads or blocks in the capital, Stockholm City. I also find it absurd to name cities when you can use another word for it, like smaller kingdoms in a big kingdom or maybe even big villages. I do know that two years ago, you were in a group of three humans, and the three of you managed to send a mighty demon back to Hell. Do you remember that?" She asked.

I remember the lady she refers to, but I don't know how we sent her back to Hell because I passed out. I don't understand why she even mentions this discussion when a giant creature is lying under a tree with blood everywhere.

"Why are you even telling me this?" I asked her.

"Well, boy! You unleashed the power of the head general of the 100th Demon Army, and the other human released the 1st general of the 1st Demon Army."

Hm...I wonder what she has smoked because nothing makes any sense of what she is telling.

"You are not making any sense, teenage cultivation girl...power!" I told her.

Oh shit, she looked up in the air in what looked like thinking for herself before answering. Oh my god, she is going to do a freaking info dumping.

"There was a time long ago..."

"Stop! Look, teenage cultivation girl...power! I don't have time to listen to a bedtime story because I have been running since I arrived here in Valiant. Herran isn't around here because she wasn't on the field when I woke up, and I am talking to a teenager now who uses black lipstick. Listen to me, please. I am only here to investigate with a little blue dragon and find out what happened before returning home back to Earth. That is it, the finished story." I explained to her, and she just started to laugh out loud.

I am fed up with this shit; I have to start looking for Herran so I can help her out with the cave crap before going to the palace.

"Look, teenage, whatever, I am tired of this! Do you maybe know the directions to the palace? It is like some princess that lives there. I need to visit...like a guest, you know!"

"We are not right now in Valiant!" She answered.

Okay, she is not playing ball here, and maybe it is just teenage rage.

"You know what! Never mind. I will try to find it myself." I told her and turned around.

Eh...how did she move so fast? I turned back to the creature, and she was in front of me again. I turned around, and there she was in front of me again.

"Is this some kind of magic where you can teleport yourself to a different location?"

A voice was heard behind me:

"It is not magic; I am this fast." Her voice was heard from behind, but her body was standing before me.

That is creeping me out; I need to get out of here.

"Okay! Look, Teenage transport girl. I get it; you are fast. How come you ran so slowly in the field when you were this fast and could have escaped easily from the creature?"

She tilted her head slightly to the side and made a sad facial expression. Was she mocking me now?

"I ran slowly to protect you; if you would die here, sadly, I would die together with the other nine generals inside you. You die means we die."

It sounds like a healthy explanation for a guy. Everyone would understand that crap. I mean, even info dumping would realize that because it looks like my dump.

"Fine, can you please explain what is going on in a short version that does not take forever?"

She tilted her head straight and smiled before her dark blue eye pupils switched to red. I knew she was some teenage creepy monster or something.

"I will make it quick. A long time ago, there was an army called the 100th Demon Army. This Army was exceptional because they were only ten demons; these ten demons were halfbreed. All of them carried either human blood or an angel's blood. During the war 20 years ago, they would slay villagers and kill soldiers from the demon's part. During the ongoing battle at that time in the war, the First Demon Army and the 100th Demon Army saw innocent getting killed by demons. The villages were all innocent, and they even killed children. All that was happening created problems in the war because the 1st Demon Army and the 100th Demon Army split up. They spread out all over Valiant with the only purpose of protecting innocent citizens. Both sides, the demons and angels, were unhappy about the two armies spread out all over Valiant. The reason is that they killed soldiers from around Valiant who tried to harm innocent lives, and this was a problem for both sides because of the ongoing war where a neutral part now was also involved. Each Army had an assembly mark on their arm showing which Army they belonged to. Each demon had a home now, and they were hailed as the heroes in Valiant, one end close to Hell and the other end close to Earth. The citizens hailed them as the heroes of Valiant and the ones who would end the war. Because the leading generals and each of their nine soldiers were all spread out and alone, a dark Witch killed the ninth soldier of the 100th Army and the eighth soldier in the First Army. This Witch put a curse on everyone wearing the assembly mark, and suddenly, all over Valiant, all 18 soldiers and two generals were set in flames and passed away. They were forgotten, and the war continued for one more year; there were rumors in Valiant about an older man with a big hat digging up the graves of both soldiers who died first and reversed the curse from the Witch. Do you know what happened next?"

Is she trying to get me interested in this info-dumping that would probably piss off a reader who was used to show and not tell, and suddenly a big dump looking like a pancake gets thrown at their face. All of this happens also when they start to like the story, and suddenly it goes to shit because of one chapter with a shitload of info-dumping. I feel sorry for me, though, who has to listen to a teenager, but that is entirely something else.

"Will this finish soon? Because you are monologing a lot, it is quite a lot to take in. Think of it like a teenager who screams at your face ten hours straight...or maybe eight hours."

"I will try to keep it short," she said with a smile, looking like she was going to murder someone at any moment.

Ah, crap! She will keep monologing the shit out of the info-dumping. Whatever!

"No, I do not know what happened next," I responded to her question earlier, which was apparent that I wouldn't know.

"Well, you see! The two Army's souls disappeared, and each Army had their souls transferred from Hell to a small chest. So there were two chests now...."

I wonder if she thinks I am retard because of her repeating stuff.

"There was a family. I do not know the backstory, but you did hear it from Veronica when you were a child, and we knew what she was talking about..."

"Eh...you mean the bedside stories about the demon halfbreed and the angel that were in love?"

"Yes, that story she told you every night so you would remember it, or we would remember it."

I had a bit of a hard time believing what she meant by that we would remember it. I do remember a story about a battling angel and a halfbreed demon escaping to Earth at the end of the war, and I think they were in love and living in some cabin with children.

"So what! It was a simple bedtime story. I don't remember everything, but it was just a bedtime story and nothing else."

She was smiling, and weirdly, she had tears in her eyes. It was a bizarre moment of bonding that was not bonding; it was more like a psycho whose feelings just went 360 degrees like that. Will...she cry out now or go berserk? She calmed herself for a moment before she started to talk again:

"The story that Veronica told you was not for you. It was, for us."

Okay, remember when someone tells you that one day you will meet someone that is hallucinal and batshit crazy. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Black Lipstick Teenage Psycho.

0