14 Reasons Why : Chapter 8
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

==========

*Somewhere else 3rd POV

"Hello! Hello! OLI!..." Taylor yelled at the phone but there was no answer. "He hung up! How dare he..." she looked at the cell phone she was holding with an annoyed face.

"Calm down... it's not the first time that he disappeared from us... especially in the morning" Mika said in an increasingly small voice and looked away from Taylor who was staring at her sharply.

Currently, oli and Taylor's relationship was so close that oli spent all his time with Taylor, well for the past couple months maybe.

"Oli is mine!" Taylor S said with a possessive face like a tiger telling a hyena to stay away.

"Oh please... you can't make him yours you slut! Besides oli will be angry seeing you like this" Mika who didn't back down and challenged Taylor again "Can you make him yours? Oh please how many did you try to make him jealous? With your lifestyle? With your last boyfriend?"

Taylor tried to open her mouth to say something but no words came out because what Mika said was true. "UGHH.." Taylor grumbled and sat down across from Mika.

"Did he say something about it?" Taylor said and glanced at Mika. "About what?"

"About my lifestyle... about my ex-boyfriend" Taylor said with a small voice and a glum face. "Relax... he never said anything about it. He just said 'help her'. That's why you always get priority at the agency."

Taylor who heard this smiled widely and jumped up happily "Hehe He loves me so much huh!".

Mika who saw Taylor like that just grinned and said in a very small voice "more than like a pet I think".

"What is it?"

"Nothing, I have a meeting right now and you should go now!" Mika stood up and pushed Taylor out of the room. "Wait! I need to know where he is right now! You should tell me!"

"I can't, because I don't know where he is right now!!!" Mika said without telling her where Oli was right now. Where she definitely knew where oli was right now.

===========

*Seth POV - PAST

'That's quite powerful' I said after seeing the explanation of the soul voice. But there is something odd, if this power uses mental energy. "Does that mean I will feel tired and even faint if I use this power?"

"How can I use this power?" I tried to find a button or something on the panel system and couldn't find it.

I try to close my eyes, feeling something inside me. If other people were near me they would be silent and watch me deeply, because I had entered this zone.

 "na.. na.. na na na na na...."

I started humming with my eyes closed, trying to feel it. The sadness that is in this song, feeling the willingness to let go of someone for their lover even though they are deeply hurt and regretful.

(ed Sheeran - happier)

'walking down 29th and park... I saw you in.. another zone'

I still close my eyes and feel the pain inside, this is not me... since I reincarnated into this world, I don't feel that way. I'm a playboy who plays with women's hearts like turning a palm or flipping a patty like spongebob, feel the hurt of this song!.

'only a month we've been apart....you look happier... yo do'

I opened my eyes with tears welling up in my eyes. "I can't do this!"

I didn't continue my singing and left the house to go back to smoking.

"is this part of the power? If this is part of the power, I don't know if it's a gift or a curse!"

I tried to look back at the panel system in front of my eyes and tried to figure out if there was something wrong with this power. I didn't know that this power was a double-edged sword!.

"forget it, I better write it and send this song to the company!"

I tried to write the lyrics of the song in a doodle book, several times I wrote popular songs in this book and sent them to the Company to be sung by the real artist.

Of course I sign 'Mr. O' and didn’t use my full name.

As I was focusing on the lyrics in this book, I heard the voice of the woman near me.

"hey" she said. The voice distracted me, Hannah Baker. Standing outside my house, smiling awkwardly at me "sorry, am I bothering you right now?" she asked cautiously.

"Yes, a little bit." I smiled and gave a direct answer, "What do you need little girl?"

Hannah didn't expect to hear me say that and was surprised. "I am sorry..." she turned to leave my house.

I honestly didn't want to get involved with this highschool drama, but this damn system appeared and made me get involved in this highschool drama.

*DING

[Hannah Baker, a girl who is about to commit suicide because she feels bullied, pressured by the environment and people around her. She became one of Bryce's rape victims and had no one to lean on].

[mission: Save Hannah Baker!]

[Reward: ???]

[Failure: ???]

WTF!!! SYSTEM!!! HEY!!! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS !!!!

Why is this happening to me?! Why now?!

I yelled, and of course inside my head! I don't want to look crazy in front of others right now but the system is driving me crazy!

"hey!" I called out to Hannah before she walked away, Hannah looked at me with a frown on her face. "I am sorry for being rude, it's just that I was working on something earlier..." I pointed at the book I was holding earlier.

"No... it's okey.... i just want to see my new neighbor..." Hannah said and tried to walk to my house.  "You are new right? I am hannah baker"

I took my cigarette and lit it, "seth olivander at your service... and to answer your question, well as you can see..." I pointed at the box that was still in front of my house. I looked towards Hannah's house, "You had a great party huh..."

Hannah looked at me with a judging look because I was smoking in front of her but she didn't say anything about this which made me feel... relief.

"yes... actually the party was planned by my friend, Kat. You seen her before" Hannah said. "She wanted me to get to know my new friends... at the new school..."

"New school, new friends I guess..." Hannah said with hesitation in her voice, because she only knew a few students and most of the students who came to Hannah's party just wanted to party.

"That's okey, you'll do fine" I said in a confident voice, 'no you won't' and said otherwise in my mind.

Hannah who heard me say that ended up smiling, as my words energized her to start her new journey.

"Ohh Thanks!" Hannah said "I think you'd be a bad neighbor..." and said quietly but still audible to me.

"Hey I can hear you!"

Hannah giggled and wanted to continue her conversation but Kat's voice rang out and called for her to come back.

"I should go back" Hannah said and seemed reluctant to leave, "Nice to see you Mr. Olivander!"

"please call me seth, mrs. baker!"

"No, call me Hannah!" Hannah said and turned to go back to her house. I put out my cigarette and kept looking at Hannah who was laughing with Kat. Several times Kat and Hannah looked at my house and saw me.

"alright system, I'll take you on now. You know this will be easy right?!"

 

 

1