14 Reasons Why : Chapter 12
48 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

=========

*Seth POV - PAST

Well, this is awkward... After I played the song, Hannah and I fell silent. Neither of us understood what had just happened, maybe it was just Hannah who didn't understand what had happened.

Hannah didn’t know why she kiss me and me didn’t know how can my soul power is so powerful and after playing the song, I felt tired. Very tired.

Not physically tired but mentally tired.

Like you became someone who had that experience, like you became someone who felt sadness and regret leaving that person, leaving those memories and wishing she was back with you or you want her to take her away but you couldn’t do it and feel the best thing you can do is wishing happines for her.

And so it was with Hannah, the song made Hannah burst into tears and hug me tightly like she didn't want to let me go even for a second. Even kissing me, like she is don’t know what to do and first thing come out from her mind is hugging me and kissing me and wishing me for stay with her.

".... I need a beer again" I said and stood up after finishing the beer I took earlier.

"I should go..." Hannah also stood up and without looking at me she walked out of the music room. I saw Hannah with a red face, probably embarrassed by what she did earlier.

I usually tease her but this time I didn't, because I was also embarrassed by the previous incident. Not for her kissing me but tears that come out from my eyes!

"Damn... this power is terrifying" I said and I started thinking that if I sang every time, would it be like this? I'd probably die depressed! Or go crazy from all the happy or sad or depressed or mourn or anything mentality I used to sing!

This time I was just trying to experiment but what happens if I do it with a large audience? Will everyone cry?! That's a crazy thing!. Not that I want to do it of course, but I need to learn this power.

"I can't do this... I have to learn it before showing it to others again..."

I took the recording of the song and tried to listen to it, the impact of my voice was less and less like what happened before but I could still feel the sadness from it.

I also felt that my voice was better than before in the recording. I have a good voice, but with this power... it's like an upgrade from S to SSS!

Hannah and Kat also said before that I had a good voice and was suitable to be a singer, but I didn't listen to them and felt that my voice was normal.

"This is good, I don't know if I'll send it to mika..."

I was planning to give this song to Ed, my main goal in recording this song was to make it easier for Ed to record it and make his own beat with the lyrics and tone that I gave him.

"Maybe sending her the lyric first is good..." I said and emailed mika regarding the song I made.

I am on vacation remember.

After emailing Mika, I walked out of the music room and grabbed the beer that I kept in the fridge and went to my front porch.

Just as I was about to light a cigarette, I felt someone watching me and I turned towards Hannah's house. Hannah's mom was watching me from there, and I didn't know why she was watching me there.

And by seeing me watching her, Olivia finally walked towards me with an unpleasant look on her face.

"hello mrs. baker" I said with a smile on my face.

"What did you do?" Olivia said and looked angrily at my face.

"What did I do?" I couldn't understand why she was saying that, was it because of Hannah? Of course it is about hannah.

"Hannah came home with a red face and I saw her tear" Olivia said and pointed to her house. "If you do something to my daughter, I am going to call the police..."

Hearing her accusing for something that I didn’t do, of course I'm not happy with her accusation, because I'm not a lolicon. "Mrs. Baker, I didn't do anything to Hannah to make you accuse me of that..."

"So tell me what happened to my daughter before!" Olivia said with emotion.

"I didn't touch your daughter... if that's what you think... and if you want me to stay away from Hannah or not be friends with Hannah, I'll do just that." I stated and look at her seriously. I don’t care about her, all I care is hannah not to die!

And of course I didn't tell her that Hannah kissed me. That would be my grave.

Olivia was silent and we both looked at each other, yeah.... A 17-year-old girl hanging out with a 25-year-old guy... I get it... it's worrisome.

"I didn't say that you can't be friends with Hannah...." Olivia finally sighed as she saw that I didn't seem to be lying to her.

"No... I get it..." I said.

Olivia paused and averted her gaze, feeling a little guilty for accusing me of something I didn't do.

"That's okey mrs. baker, I know you love hannah and don't want anything to happen to her." I smiled with a face that seemed to say there was no need to worry about this.

Olivia nodded her head and left to go back to her house. I stared at Olivia's back until she reached her house and sighed.

I looked into Hannah's room and saw her watching me but quickly closed the curtains again.

One thing I do know is that Hannah hasn't played or visited me since this day and it bothers me a lot that she's starting to avoid me.

Every time we met, Hannah would just say something and leave me until the baker family moved out.

I saw the Bakers carrying their things into the car and saw Hannah carrying her backpack into the car.

"Hannah!" I called out to Hannah and walked over to her. Hannah saw me walking towards her and just lowered her head. "Hey"

"You guys moving in?" I said to the Bakers and saw Olivia and Andrew. Andrew gave me a kind smile and said that they were moving into their’s new house.

"We're still friends... right?" I said and asked Hannah who didn't dare look at me after she ignored me for the past few days.

I don't know why they moved so quickly, I remember they moved when Hannah entered school, but this time they moved faster than in the story.

Hannah moved her eyes right and left and felt uneasy with my question but still said "yeah...".

I smiled at her and gave Hannah something that would remind her of me "Here for your trip...".

I gave Hannah a tootsie roll.

====================================

*3rd POV – Present

Clay sat in the park where Hannah and Justin met, where Hannah gave Justin a kiss or something more.

{I talked to Kat about you justin.... She said no problem with that... maybe it's me who feels bad about this but justin with your smile... I don't know...}

Clay sat and listened to the tape without paying attention to his surroundings, not realizing that someone was watching him from a distance.

{Maybe if I hadn't ignored Seth and avoided him....that was the stupidest thing I did...}

Clay raised his eyebrows at hearing Seth's name again, what was going on with them? Why is Hannah always mentioning that guy's name? Those are the questions that popped up in his head.

 

2