14 Reasons Why : Chapter 13
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

===============

*Seth POV - PAST

After the baker family left, of course I didn't follow her or move near her house again, it just made me look like a stalker. But I did buy a Monet!

I went to find the location of the monet, where Hannah baker and her friends alex and jessica went after school.

Of course, I didn't tell Hannah about this and she certainly wouldn't understand why I bought the café. She wouldn't know how important the café was in her life or in the series.

I drove around the city and searched for the location of Monet's until I finally found it. I parked my car and entered the café, I saw it just like the one in this series.

I saw a painting that I didn't know the meaning of, I just frowned and pretended to understand the art.

I went to the cashier and I saw the girl guarding the cashier smiling broadly at me. "What can I get you sir?" the girl smiled and bit her lower lip when she finished her sentence. She looked me up and down like I was a luxury food for her.

"Can I see this cafe owner?" I said and ignored her attitude of checking me out.

After hearing me say that she woke up from her hallucination and looked at me with horror "I'm sorry if I've been rude to you!"

"Relax...I just want to talk to the owner of this cafe shop..." I said and stopped the girl.

The girl sighed and smiled back at me "Please wait sir... I'll call the owner first" the girl then left me.

Just a few minutes I waited, the girl came back with an old man behind her. "Hello..." the old man smiled at me "Can I help you?"

"hello sir..." I shook hands with him, "I would like to talk business with you, do you have time for that?" I said in code that this place was not suitable for talking business. Of course, we are still standing in front of the cashier.

The old man didn't expect to hear that from me, "Please... come this way..." the old man showed me the way to his office. I don't know if this is his hobby or if this place has memories of him or  no one wants to buy this café but he already too old for managing this café shop.

After we were both inside the old man's office, the old man invited me to sit down. "So... what can I do for you young man?"

"My company wants to buy this place sir..." I said matter-of-factly to him.

"Why?" the old man was surprised by my words and opened his eyes wide. "I'll tell you frankly, I won't sell this place if you want to turn it into anything ridiculous."

"No, I will tell my superiors not to change this place, maybe there will be a slight change and I will suggest an expansion for this place." I said and still looked around me, this old man's office alone was quite small, it could be said that this room was only for SPV employees in my company. Spacious enough for him but too cramped for me.

"Hmm... are you sure about that? I don't want to let go of my memories in this cafe. I never sell this cafe because of the memories I have in this place and I try not to change it even a little. But I don't have a family anymore and my kids are grown up and don't want to run this cafe."

"Well... we can make a contract stating that I won't turn this place into anything other than a cafe and coffee house."

I didn't really need to do this, but I just wanted to quickly take possession of this place and follow this storyline.

"hmm.... No need young man" the old man finally smiled, "I trust you... you look like really want this café, maybe it's time for me to leave this place, After my wife passed away, managing this place is really hard for me, but the buyer who wants this place, wants to turn this place into a club or something. This place is magical I can fell it" the old man said with a melancholy face like looking into the past.

"Alright.... My company will buy this place and I will say that this place will continue to operate like usual" I don't really care about that, what is clear is that I have gotten this place.

The reason I said that the company I work for will buy this place, well I don't want the company to spend money, even if it's my money too.

Well maybe more precisely I don't want Mika to come and shout in my ear.

"How much do you want to pay?" the old man smiled and his eyes seemed to turn into the shape of a dollar and said 'money money money money' like a crab at the bottom of the sea.

==================

After the discussion with the old man, we both walked out of his office with a huge smile on the old man's face. I told him tomorrow he can start leaving this place!. and of course considering the money I spent on this cafe, I just wanted to get this old man out of here!.

I am not angry!.

"I'll be back tomorrow" I said to the old man and left.

As I looked back at the customers, I saw someone who would become part of Hannah's story. The girl with short hair and slanted eyes, Courtney crimsen, was accompanied by her dads.

I stared at the three of them who were talking about something, I wanted to greet them but I lost interest because Courtney played the antagonist in the story which could cause my mission to fail. I know that Courtney didn’t mean that and she felt hannah is a good friend but when I see the movie Courtney slander hannah is really make me angry.

Courtney, who felt herself being stared at, finally found my face staring at her. She looked at me and finally smiled at me, because she was known as a friendly and ‘good’ girl in her school.

But I didn't smile back and put on my glasses to cover my disgust at her. I knew that this was not good but considering the mission that was given to me....fuck.

The next day I told the staff there that the monet would be temporarily closed and would be doing renovations. Of course I said that I would still pay them for this.

After all, I bought this monet not for profit but I just wanted this place for the plot of the 13 reasons why series.

The staff there were happy because most of them were part timers and worked just for their side jobs or to cover their living expenses in college or for their daily snacks.

After telling them, I searched the internet for a company that could help me remodel the cafe the way I wanted, remodeling the manager's room and so on.

The company estimated that their work would take 1 month to complete, so I told them that if they finished in less than 1 month then I would add a bonus to them.

1