14 Reasons Why : Chapter 14
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

==========

*Hannah POV - PAST

"You are really a stupid girl..." Kat said on the video call in front of my eyes. "Do you realize how stupid what you're doing right now is?" With a look that said I was an idiot, Kat glared at me.

After the new semester started, I met justin foley. Kat's ex-boyfriend, he is cute I guess. But being Kat's boyfriend... I mean ex, I feel bad for Kat. I mean after what I did at my old school, what's the difference between me and that girl?.

This time I videocall with kat and asking permission to... you know with justin.

"No... Why?" I said in my most confused tone. I mean, I know that justin is such an asshole teenager, especially what he said when the three of us met him and kat dumped him.

But something tells me that he's a cute guy, unlike... him. He had that smile... like you couldn't say no to him if he smiled like that with his eyes like a puppy that you want to pet him.

"...... What about Mr. Seth?" Kat said after a few seconds of silence. "He is a godly handsome you know! I... even want to bear his child if he wants to." Kat said with a bitchy look.

I mean.... Yeah... well... he kinda.......

"...What are you talking about?!" I snapped out of my thoughts and yelled at Kat. I felt ashamed of myself for imagining such a thing. I mean we kiss... no... I kiss him. All of a sudden.

I myself didn't understand what happened before, but all I wanted at that moment was to hug him and kiss him. As my body moved on its own and Seth pulled me deep into his world.

"Seriously? You're not thinking about that?" Kat said with an incredulous face, "he is handsome... he is single... and by his looks he didn't struggle with money..."

"He is older than me! And I am minor! Beside how do you know if he is single?!" I said a little shouting but kept my voice down so my parents can’t hear. "He will go into jail if I make a move more than-..."  I slipped out.

"What?!" Kat said in a high tone of voice and noticed me covering my mouth with one finger "Keep your voice down kat!"

"...What did you do?" Kat said with a face still shocked from what I said earlier.

"Nothing....I just.... Kiss him..." I said honestly, Kat is my friend and I think I can trust her.

"Wow..."

"yeah, wow..." I said and rolled my eyes at her overreaction "I mean, that's really our moment I guess... I don't know... something pulled me...to do….that"

I told Kat about what happened at Seth's house before, forgetting about Justin for a while.

I told her about the music room, about the instruments, about the songs and about everything we did after Kat left. And I tell her how I avoided him after I kiss him, I feel embarrassed for that.

Kat listened with interest, "If I didn't move out... huffttt... you guys having fun together without me!" she jealously pouted her cheeks and made me laugh.

"I don't mind... you with justin..." Kat said and I was a little embarrassed because I forgot this was the reason I contacted Kat. "But..."

"But?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Seth is mine!" Kat said seriously.

"Seriously? He didn't even look at us that way you know. He kind of sees us both as his little Sisters..." I said with some annoyance. Because that's how I felt, he didn't see us both as girlfriend or lover material, but he kinda looked at us like we were his sisters.

"yeah... I know..." Kat said "Anyway I moved out a mile away from you two... so go for it... but are you sure about that?" Kat smiled and a little afraid for me.

"thanks... I just want a whole packaged of highschool experienced!" I said.

After that Kat forced me to tell her about Seth again this time in detail.

==============

*3rd POV – Present

Clay was listening to Hannah's tape, still sitting in the park at night. He imagined what happened to Hannah, after Hannah told him through the tape.

{I was assistance in third period... so I knew where you were at third period...}

Clay recalled what happened back then, but he didn't know that. Because he wasn't a creepy person who knew everything about Hannah and figured out what Hannah was doing.

"She did that? To justin?"

Strange thoughts popped into clay's head but he kept listening to the tape.

{I know I shouldn't have done that... that's creepy... but I did it to get close to him...}

"yeah that's... a lot..." Clay said.

{I even decided to like basketball for you justin...}

Clay remembered that, because something he didn't see in the other woman was in Hannah's hands.

==================

*3rd POV – Past

"Helmet!" As Hannah sat watching her school's basketball team warm up for the game, she saw Clay Jensen looking for a seat and finally called out to him.

Clay heard his nickname and looked at Hannah awkwardly and headed to her seat.

"You lost your way to the library?" Hannah said mockingly to clay. And of course clay didn't like sports very much "Coach patrick asked me to do History, so..."

"So sit..." Hannah said and told clay to sit next to her. "Yeah... okay...."

"You're always standing around fidgeting.... It worries me..." Hannah said to clay but being ignored by clay and keep looking at court.

Clay picked up the snack he had brought and wanted to share it with Hannah. "Tootsie roll?"

Hannah who heard this looked at the snack clay was carrying, "I already ate that..." Hannah said and showed the tootsie roll wrapper she is holding.

"You like tootsie rolls?" Clay was surprised because it was unusual for a woman to eat such a thing, although clay felt that tootsie rolls were very delicious, he did not expect Hannah to eat that too.

"Hmm... that's okey I guess... someone gave that to me before... I don't even know why I keep eating that" Hannah said with a clueless face and looked at the tootsie roll wrapper she is holding.

"Admit it... you love it" Clay said with a smirking face as he took a bite of the tootsie roll he is holding.

Hannah rolled her eyes as she heard and saw clay's mockery. "Give me that!" Hannah grabbed the tootsie roll clay was holding and ate it without caring about clay's face.

"Hey!" Clay wanted to take it back from Hannah's hand but Hannah didn't let him. "You bully!" but Hannah just laughed at clay's act and kept eating clay's tootsie roll.

"I don't think you are a sports person" Clay who gave up on getting his tootsie roll back, asked Hannah because he didn't know that Hannah liked sports or any kind physical.

"I want to get complete highschool experience..." Hannah looked at the basketball player there... well to the one person.

Clay sees what Hannah is paying attention to, and she sees Justin Foley, who smiles and nods his head to Hannah. A little hurt but clay still said "…Justin is your complete highschool experience?"

"Shut up... here..." Hannah said and handed Clay his tootsie roll. "Really?" Clay just looked at Hannah and stared at his tootsie roll.

"Seriously... I don't know why I am still eating that..." she cleaned her fingers from the chocolate. "And don't be jealous clay... you fill out... someday... maybe" and mocked clay.

Clay snorted a little at that and looked back at his basketball team. "Who gave you tootsie rolls before?"

"A... my neighbor..." Hannah said and changed the subject, "Is your dad thin and nervous like you?"

"Yeah. Pretty much" Clay said with a chuckle that made Hannah laugh.

The basketball game started with the ball in the team's hands and made Hannah stand up. "Wooo"

Clay noticed this and chuckled at Hannah's behavior.

==============

*3rd POV - PRESENT

"yeah I remember that moment..."

Clay said with a small smile on his face, which if seen by others might be a little scary because he was smiling alone, in the park, at night.

1