14 Reasons why : Chapter 15
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") and read for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

========

*Seth POV - PAST

"nice and cozy heh...." The oldman, the old man who sold this place said admiringly. "I'm grateful for what you did to this place young man..." he said with a smile on his face.

"I wanted to expand it more, but the building next door didn't want to sell..." I said and took a drag on my cigarette.

"Yeah that stubborn old guy is like that you know..." the old man said with a grumble. It was like they knew each other and from the face of man who owned the building next to monets when I said I was the current owner of monets, he looked very happy.

"He sent regards to you, and he said 'that old bastard is better off going and meeting his wife sooner'" I said casually. Charlie, the old guy's name, looked at me with a surprised look, realizing the meaning behind my sentence. In other words the owner of the building next door wanted him to die sooner!.

"THAT F**KING BAS*TARD!" Charlie yelled and left me, walking towards the next building and yelling at the owner there.

I didn't care, well I just exaggerated his words. He was just saying that he should hurry up and spend time with his family instead of taking care of this café.

And now I need a manager!

I don't want to manage this café by myself, that's just wasting my time. I grabbed my cell phone and called Mika to find me a manager, yeah, she knew where I was, like always.

I don't doubt Mika, she knows where I am for sure with the sources she has. It's kinda creepy, like yandere girl or something. Without waiting long, mika answered my call.

"Mika..."

"Honey..." Mika said in a smooth voice. She called me that when we were alone.

"Is Taylor not bothering you again?" I said with a smile on my face.

"yes, that slut is still looking for you... why do you want to keep her anyway? her boobs are not bigger than mine." Mika said with a click of her tongue.

"Are you jealous? Anyway, I want you to find me a manager for my coffee shop. Beautiful and bigger boobs is my criteria, and smart of course."

"You bought a coffee shop?" Mika said in surprise. "Come on... don't be surprised by something you already know..."

"hehe... alright, I will find the girl. So... when are you going home?" Mika said and put aside the criteria I said earlier.

"hmm... I don't know, maybe a couple months. You can come if you want." I said.

"Really?!" Mika said in a high tone like a high school girl.

"yeah..." I said.

"What about the song?" I said to Mika, regarding the song that I 'created' for the artist in my company to sing. I only sent the lyrics that the other singers can play, I only recorded my voice while singing before and haven't sent it to mika yet.

"Ed wanted to discuss with you about the song, but I said that you don't want to be disturbed and he can use his imagination to create the arrangement of the song."

"alright, that's good I guess." I said, "as always okay, just put 'Mr. O' in songwriter."

"alright... alright... honestly I don't know why you still want to be mysterious guy... just make a song and sing it. You'll become famous, I know your voice is pretty good and with your face I'm sure women will fall in love with you..."

"that's why I don't want to be famous..." I said and interrupted my conversation with Mika.

"Alright, you are the boss..." mika sighed and didn't want to argue the point.

"Good girl..." I said and after we talked for a while, I told her to keep my secret from the manager she was going to hire.

================

*3rd POV - Present

Clay who is still sitting in the park and still listening to the tape from hannah or someone before clay.

{I know you are kinda stupid... but I am more stupid than you justin...}

{I even said that you are initiative... well maybe I am too... I know I am stupid...}

Clay heard Hannah's trembling voice, Hannah said this with unstoppable sadness from her. But clay didn't know why Hannah was sad.

{You know justin…. I wish I hadn't gotten in the way of Seth finishing you off.... But that's for another story....}

{I give you my number... and you give me a new nickname.... A slut...}

Clay shook because he knew that, knowing the new nickname for Hannah at school. He even thought so after seeing the photo justin sent to the students.

---------------------------------------------

*Hannah POV - PAST

I saw the bus leaving with justin still on it, and yelled to justin "call me... handsome."

I saw the bus leave, but I also saw someone. Someone I really wanted to meet but I didn't dare to meet him again. "Seth..."

I didn't know why he was there, but I saw that Seth wasn't alone. He was with a woman!

I approached the two of them, and I clearly saw the woman holding Seth's hand and laughing with him. She was pretty and young, I think she was in college.

As I approached them, Seth glanced at me but he didn't say anything. Is he angry?

"Hey..." I said quietly and looked at Seth's face, all I saw was a smile on his face. "I thought we were having a cold war..." With a smirk on his face.

"Ugh..." I didn't want to answer him and looked at the girl. "Who is this?" and pointed to the woman.

"She is..." Seth wanted to say something but she cut him off, "My name is Claire." And stuck out her hand towards me.

I took her hand without taking my eyes off her smiling face. "...Hannah."

After releasing my hand, she put her arm around Seth's and rested her face on his shoulder. "What are we going to do next?" the woman said in a spoiled voice.

Seth didn't respond to her words and just stared at me which made her pout. "I see you became friends with justin foley..." he said quietly but his voice seemed to say 'I hate you becoming friends with him'. That make’s me snapped out from my thought.

"What do you care about?! I'm free to choose friends I want! Like you with this..." I said a little annoyed, I don't know why I was annoyed... actually I know... I was jealous.

"Hannah... he is a bad guy.... Bad influence for you..." Seth said calmly and paid no attention to what I say, but this made me even more upset, "Why?! You are no different from him!"

After saying that, I turned away from Seth and walked towards my house. He didn't even stop me, and just watched me walk away from him.

Maybe that kiss meant nothing to him, but it meant a lot to me because it was my first kiss. And now he's with another woman!

He's with another woman... did that kiss really mean nothing to him?.

------------------------------------------------

*3rd POV - Present

{I know... I was jealous at that time... he kept telling me that you were bad news for me justin...}

{But I was a teenager... we were supposed to be breaking the rule.... Not listening to other people say... so I took your bait....}

Clay looked at the swings there as he imagined Hannah and Justin being there. He wondered what had happened in this park, what had happened before, why things had gotten so bad.

{I even lie to my mom... to get here... in this park...}

{I dream of our first kiss in this park... heisentower park... the dream starts with me at the top of the rocket... holding on to the steering wheel}

{It's still a playground rocket... it's like we are flying when I turn the wheel to the left and right... and I am scared... I don't know how to fly... but you're there at the bottom of the slide to catch me.... When I fall}

Clay took a deep breath, he remembered what happened the next day when Hannah came to school and the news spread.

{.... And that's what happened... we kissed...}

Clay was silent... he was silent and tried to listen to Hannah's next words as if hoping that there was something Hannah would say, her confession. He waited a few seconds but there were no more words from Hannah's voice, until the voice reappeared.

{.....why? did you hear something else? ....}

Clay was silent.... {Nope, We just kissed} and Hannah's voice was like a lifesaver for him, because he heard something different from the rumors out there.

{Sorry to disappoint you... and you seth I am sorry... I can't say that before...}

{But justin.... Now we're even... sort of.....}

1