14 Reasons Why : Chapter 20
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") and read for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

==============

*Seth POV Past

"hannah..." I opened the door and found Hannah who was already hugging me with tears on her face. The new nickname like her made her devastated, of course I already knew what happened or I could guess what happened at her school.

It was because of him that Justin acted beyond what was told in the series, maybe this time he himself spread the photo of Hannah's panties throughout the school.

After a few minutes outside the house with Hannah still hugging me and me still saying "it's alright, it's alright" and patting her head, we finally both went inside my house.

"Cola?" I said to Hannah with a small smile on my face.

"I want a beer" Hannah said after wiping her tears from her face.

"If you think by you crying I'll grant your request, forget about it and that's not gonna happen" I said getting up from the couch.

Hannah pouted but didn't refuse the cola, She grabbed the cola I was holding quickly and drank it like she lost a lot of water in her body.

"Easy girl..." I watched her with a slightly dumbfounded look and opened my beer bottle.

"ahh.... This is delicious!" Hannah said exaggeratedly and looked at the bottle of cola I gave her. Of course it was just regular cola and Hannah was just overacting.

I didn't answer her and looked for my tv remote to watch today's news.

Hannah watched next to me, now all that was between the two of us was the sound of the television. On the television, a news anchor was presenting the news about the new iphone 7.

Hannah noticed the iphone 7 model that had just been realeseed for the first time, "Iphone 7?" she looked at the shape of the phone issued by the fruit company.

"hmm... this will hit." I said without taking my eyes off the television.

"That's just a phone..." Hannah said in a low voice.

"Yeah, but that phone will be a big hit for the Fruit Company." I said and took a sip of my beer. 'Of course I'll make a lot of money with that' I said to myself.

Hannah snorted and looked away, "There's nothing sophisticated about that phone."

"Are you kidding? Just look at the camera embedded in that phone. I'm sure nothing can match it" I said with a glance from my eyes.

"That doesn't make me feel interested, can it hack into other phones?" Hannah said and looked at my face.

"uhmm of course it can't..."

".... Can it delete photos on other people's phones?" Hannah said and bowed her head.

Hearing this, I sighed and rubbed her head. My hand gently rubbed her head which made her look at me with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her "...... Of course not, are you crazy? that's hacking and it is against the law!"

She slapped my hand and pouted back, of course I just laughed at her actions.

"Ugly phone... stupid seth" Hannah said in a small voice but I heard her and made me laugh again. "Stop laughing!" she tried to cover my mouth but I didn't let her, "what are you doing?! Are you a child?".

"What?!" She tried to tickle me but I didn't let her. "Stop it you stupid seth!"

There we were just playing with me teasing her and laughing at her, and Hannah who just pouted and got angry with what I was doing to her.

Hannah was wearing a skirt and leggings today with a jeans jacket and blouse. Several times I touched her waist and stomach but Hannah didn't feel uncomfortable with my touch and she just laughed.

We both laughed at what we were doing at the moment, Hannah who laughed freely as if she didn't feel any problems happening in her life until Hannah felt tired of what she was doing.

After a few minutes of laughter, Hannah started to fall silent and didn't dare to look at my face.

"...Do you like slut?" she said very quietly, maybe other people wouldn't hear her, but I heard her clearly.

"....." I didn't answer her and watched Hannah. Hannah thought that I didn't hear her, and she breathed a sigh of relief. But she didn't imagine what I would do next.

I brought my face close to Hannah's ear and whispered something to her "....i do" and blew into Hannah's ear which made her body tremble from my breath.

"Ahahahaha" I laughed at her behavior. .... alright I've gone too far. Considering I had crossed the line of 'flirting' with Hannah, I stood up and left her in the living room.

I didn't want to take it any further, I left her to let her mind calm down.

I went to my music room and turned on the light, looking at the instruments and the room that was too tidy because every few days I clean this room and clean the instruments here.

"Hello baby..." to the instruments there as if calling my lover. Of course it's embarrassing, but I love music, we can say what we can't say through music.

I grabbed the Yamaha guitar there and held it, feeling it in my fingers.  "...I want to hear it." A female voice rang out, Hannah stood at the entrance of the music room awkwardly. She didn't dare to look at my face and only watched my music room.

"What? Oh this baby?" I said.

"Stop it!" Hannah yelled and looked at me as I picked up the guitar to show it to her. She misunderstood, because I said baby to my guitar and not to her. Her face turned red again.

"Hahaha.... Sit down" I said and told her to sit down. "Soo... what do you want to listen to?"

"uhmm..." just thinking but I canceled her thoughts "Alright, I'll sing 'have you ever seen the rain by Creedence Clearwater Revival'".

Hannah pouted and threw a pillow at me.

"Ahahaha... did you know that this song is about a band that gets uncomfortable and depressed at the height of their fame?" I said as I tuned the guitar to fit the tone of the song I was playing.

"..... I never heard it" Hannah said quietly because she had never heard this song before.

"WHAT?!" I shouted to Hannah. "Hannah.... You disappointed me!" and pointed at her "You! Young lady, when you get home you must play it ten thousand times for your sin!"

Hannah grumbled "JUST PLAY IT YOU SHI-!".

"Languange young lady!" I laughed briefly and started playing my guitar.

[Have You Ever Seen The Rain by Creedence Clearwater Revival]

[play like : John Fogerty Performs "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" For Howard Stern]

The sound of the guitar surprised Hannah in this room. Hannah thought that this song was about depression and a bit gloomy, but with this guitar sound she thought otherwise.

 

♫Someone told me long ago

There's a calm before the storm

I know

It's been comin' for some time♫

 

I glanced at Hannah who was silent because of the lyric I was singing. My voice pierced Hannah's wounded heart, the tears that were trapped in her eyes came out again.

 

♫When it's over, so they say

It'll rain a sunny day

I know

Shinin' down like water♫

 

I sang as if to encourage Hannah who was sitting in front of me and was injured in her heart. Although her eyes were covered in tears, a smile appeared on her face.

 

♫I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain

Comin' down on a sunny day? ♫

 

My voice seemed to be shouting and seemed to be asking, are you in trouble right now? Is your heart in turmoil right now?

Hannah who was listening didn't stop smiling but tears were streaming down her cheeks. She stood up from the sofa and faced me, listening to the song I was singing without trying to disturb me.

 

♫Yesterday, and days before

Sun is cold and rain is hard

I know

Been that way for all my time♫

 

I looked at Hannah's face, because our postures were different and I was taller than her, I looked at her face with my head slightly lowered. The smile on my face is visible and the smile on Hannah's face also looks brighter than before.

Hannah was shaking her body, dancing like she was in the rain, but she didn't care about that.

Yes, it was because of my voice or my 'soul voice' ability that she did that.

 

♫'Til forever, on it goes

Through the circle, fast and slow

I know

It can't stop, I wonder♫

 

Saying out loud that problems will always happen and will keep coming, nothing can stop them, they will come sooner or later. Hannah feels it, right now she feels it, all she can do is face it, face the consequences of her actions. This would only make her more mature.

Hannah danced with no regard for me watching her, she just smiled at me and jumped around the room.

 

♫I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain

Comin' down on a sunny day? ♫

 

She was jumping and spinning around in this small room, but she didn't care about that. Standing on the sofa and pointing at me I invited her to sing along to the last chorus.

♫Yeah Come on

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain

Comin' down on a sunny day? ♫

 

"YEAHH!!!" Hannah shouted with the last chorus. She raised her hands like someone who was watching a concert in an open field and watching her band perform a song she liked. She even clapped her hands loudly at me.

"So you are not gonna kiss me but clapping me now?" I said and stopped her imagination.

"SHUT UP!!!"

 

2