Chapter 2: Race Name: Pterocentauride
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Race Name: Pterocentauride

Family: Centaurus

Type: Bestia Homines

Evolution: Chimaeric

Sustenance: Herbivores; Fruits and Vegetables

Personality: They are very loyal, obedient, and submissive to the man they deemed their husband. In front of other people, they are very puritanical, brash, sometimes because of the duty they swore in their lifetime and formal, who upholds knightly codes of honor.

They are very disciplined and modest when they serve their master or when they are on duty. Usually, they are also very naughty, lustful, and caring in front of their husband. They are very responsible in terms of relationships—they only choose one mate/husband in their whole life, and they are very devoted and faithful to the one they deemed as their husband.

They are only lustful if the time of mating has come, or like other Therions, they get aroused if they somehow sniff a whiff of powdered Moonlight Herb. If that happens, they would become like an insane nymphomaniac that never stops to harass or ambush men of their liking.

The only way to stop the chaos is if they are married. Only the man can stop her from wreaking havoc. And if they are not, the only way to stop them is to knock them off with the sedatives made from the herb named Bane of Equis.

The type of herb is known by the Therions as the Bane of Equis. This herb is also used by humans when they hunt for food, where it can increase their chance of a successful hunt. They crushed the leaves and extracted the sap of the crushed herbs and then they coated their ranged weapons, such as arrows, in the extracted fluid.

The Bane of Equis can only be useful when the sap from the leaves is extracted. This small amount of sap is loaded with a great punch that even humans are vulnerable to it. Occasionally, they are also ferocious, like their centaur ancestor. They can be akin to a brutish beast, where their bestial impulses governed that clouded their rightful reasoning. They can be wild, lawless, and inhospitable when driven to the edge. They can be vengeful, wrathful, or between the two when they sense that their spouse's life is in peril or the family of his spouse is in a life-and-death crisis.

Unlike the first mentioned Therion, which is the Dracaena. They are known as the most calculative and strategic race among the Therions. They will first gather all the information and data about the specific perpetrators, be it Humans and/or Therions. After that, they will slowly torture the perpetrators, savoring the pleasure of conflicting pain. They follow the rules of their tribe, Tooth for a tooth, eye for an eye.

Location: Land of Evermore, Floating Island of Mylpous

Racial Description:

A subspecies of Centaurus: a chimeric monster that resembles an elegant maiden, with shiny brown-streaked golden blonde, long hair, which is always in a braided ponytail and a charming face and silky smooth skin from the waist up, and a black-winged equine body from the waist down. They possessed two types of ears, which are the long and pointed equine ears and human ears. They have azure-blue eyes. They had large breasts that can be comparable to the size of a watermelon.

Their equine half had the body of a legendary creature in myths, and that is the Pegasus. The Pegasus can be described as a bright, glowing white stallion with large, feathered wings with golden hooves. However, there is a huge distinction between the two, because the equine counterpart of the pterocentauride is a glorious raven-black horse with large black feathered wings with dark hooves.

Racial Attire:

Their usual attire consists of a skimpy high-side, split-slit, sheer low-neckline *cheongsam with black trim that covers their human counterparts, their plump and enormous breast, and half of their equine body parts. Under that cheongsam, they wear a cross-strap, brassiere-like leather armor to support their large pair of bosoms.

*A/N: Cheongsam - is a type of body-hugging dress of Manchu origin. It is a high-necked, close-fitting dress with the skirt slit partway up the side(Wikipedia).*

Racial Information:

Even though they have wings, they really can't fly more than three hours straight because there will be a terrifying backlash from over-extending the limit, such as back pain, body soreness, shortness of breath, and shoulder pain that renders their body so tired. That's why they only fly if there is an emergency, a life-threatening situation or if they were requested by their husband. They hate letting any men ride on their backs, as it was a big taboo, and they only make an exception for the man that they recognized as their husband for life.

They hate letting any men ride on their backs as it was a big taboo. And they only make an exception for the man that they recognized as their lifetime husband. They are very demanding in selecting their lifetime husband, according to their tradition. A husband must not only know how to brawl but know how to use their heads.

Racial Facts:

• They are also known as a Pegacentaur, Winged Centaur, Pegasus Centaur.

• The name "pterocentauride" came from two root words, the "ptero-" which means wings, and "kentauride" which is a feminine form of Centaurus. Their name roughly means the 'winged centauress.'

• They can be described as a sadistic race who takes pleasure in seeing their captive suffer in pain.

• In their tribe, there are only females. To avoid the extinction of the tribe, they searched for their one-in-a-lifetime husband/mate.

• The young Pterocentaurides are very different from the adult Pterocentaurides, the only exception to their differences is that they are well-endowed since young.

• Their wings are much smaller, contrary to the adult Pterocentaurides, which span about 2 meters.

• Similar to the female humans, they suffered from back pain, shortness of breath, boob sweats, which are very embarrassing to them, and a wardrobe malfunction that is more terrible than boob sweats.

• Running is very painful when you have a huge pair of melons attached to your body that swings and bounces to each side, the adult and experienced pterocentauride said.

• Their breasts problem increases when they are pregnant because a unique gene within their DNA will be released and starts to modify their bodies in preparation for them being a mother.

• They are also known by the early humans as the "Avis Equus" which means a bird-horse, a humanoid creature created by the Ancient Gods known as Authorians.

• Unknown to others, they are very proficient in spear-throwing, discus throws and hunting while flying in the air or running in the forest but they didn't reveal it to others because of personal reasons.

• They are loyal to the rule and that is: "Stick to One". Their idea of a harem is just so-so because they feared that if there are harem of Therions around their spouses, they will get less the time to 'cuddle' their spouses or have their own 'happy time.'

• This type of Therions came from the minds of Monstergirls fans on the Internet to satisfy their monster girl cravings. This particular race came from the race called centaur in Greek Mythology.

• This creature was inspired by the roleplay called Warriors of the Myth. Their strategic minds were inspired by the centaur named Chiron, a prominent figure in Greek mythology.

1