Chapter 3: Race Name: Hexanotomelia
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Race Name: Hexanotomelia or Demian Succubus

Family: Succubus

Type: Daemonium/Demians, Cursed Being

Evolution: Chimaeric

Sustenance: Spiritus, Life Essence

Personality:

They are very lascivious, devoted to only one person and that is their master. They are naughty when midnight comes as they transform to their altered form, the Hexanotomelia. They are very obedient to the ones they recognized as their master, which can happen if after they finish the transformation and you are the first they see, they will mark you as their master as a form of a bite that they called Contract Bite.

Or in any rare cases, when the targeted individual has a deep fondness and loyal to only one person, once they get transformed they will not follow the norm of "what they see will be their master" procedure but instead, they will flee with all their might to find that particular person they admired for a long time and become their master where they will become their beloved master's servants.

Location: Varying Human Settlements, Misty Island

Racial Description:

A unique familial species of succubus, a chimeric demon that resembles the impeccable beauty of a succubus. They have lustrous raven-black hair and a face that looked like a goddess. They possess white sclera, rosy irises, and ruby pupils; on their right and left side temples are four thick horns extending crookedly and black hooves instead of a normal feet. They possessed an elastic tongue, demonic-like pointy ears, demonic bat-like wings with endpoints tipped like smaller hooks, six arms that were covered in a thin black latex-like coating that protrude from their backs, and a thick black tail with a spaded tip.

Racial Attire:

They wear very skimpy and provocative outfits that are pleasing to the eyes of men. Their outfits are consist of a black latex-like, sexy tummy, cut-out bikini, outlined with black borders and a black-string underwear that looks like a g-string that exposes their jiggly derriere and barely covering their moisten lady-bits.

Racial Information:

Their curvaceous unearthly body and large breast with inverted nipples are commonly found in graphical erotica , and they possessed the Succubus Tattoo marking on their lower abdomen and possess a prominent interest in sex and all things sexual. Like their succubi ancestors, their bodies are altered for the pursuit of pleasure. Their obscene bodies secrete pheromones through their bodily fluids, and it works as a powerful aphrodisiac to both of them, the Master and the Succubus. The chimeric succubus will search for their "true" master, high and low and every nook and cranny of different regions and countries as their impulses only say that their body is reserved for their "true" master. The body follows the so-called "Body Memory" as the hypothesis said that not only memory can store memories, but also the body.

After they find their respective "true" masters which, according to their memories that are etched deeply in their subconsciousness before they are transformed, they will cherish them and never to apart from each other. The Contract Bite is a type of contract that will bind its master's soul to the soul of the succubus servant. It may bind the master's life with the life of the servant succubus; it may be linked spiritually, or in many cases, if they have a mutual understanding they will form the rare type of Soul Bind, that is the so-called Brio Link where they don't need the Soul Link to bound them. The Brio Link works like the Red String of Fate.

Like their predecessors, they survived by nourishing themselves on the Life Essence that they acquired through sexual consummation with human men, but, with exceptions, they will only consummate to their master, and no one else. Even though they are technically a succubus, they are also not a perfect representation of the succubus race. They are called Demian/s. Demian/s are the type of creatures or monsters that are human in their original form and a monster in their altered form. Hexanotomelia/s are extremely passionate and hyper-sexual species only in front of their respective masters.

An Hexanotomelia or was commonly known as the Demian Succubus—was created artificially by altering the pure and strong soul force of an individual, which can be found in individuals that possess a great amount of pure magic and a great amount of soul power. This type of individual can be a Holy Knightess/es, Sacrilege Shrine Maiden which is a hybrid version of a Healer and a Warrior, the Grand Magicians, or in rare cases, an individual that they call an Irregular where they possessed both pure magic and soul power that is out of the charts, the power measurement that goes through over the standard threshold. These individuals are the best type of experimental subjects.

This pure magic is used as the channel or a medium of metamorphism, of an individual and converts her into a Demian Succubus. With a great amount of pure magic, the process can be smoother; with a great amount of soul power, the evolution can be higher in rank and the more memory fragment it can recover.

Racial Facts:

• This race was composed of only women that were magically altered by the Sanguis Maledict, a demonic trinket that was discovered in a deserted ritual site by a gravedigger which was commissioned by the higher-ranking individual.

• The greater and purer the amount and quality of the magic power, the higher and stronger the rank and strength could be and the curse is only effective to women with strong innate magic force.

• They are human in the daytime, an Hexanotomelian; in the nighttime, they only consume the Spiritus, also called Life Force, of the man they contracted as their Master. They will not consume other men's Spiritus, as they claimed, that it is full of impurities and the quality of the Spiritus is so low.

• They are also called by many names. Some of the folks called them as the Curseborne Succubus, as they were born from the curse of Sanguine Maledict. Some called them False Demons as they were false and a far-fetched version of the true demons.

• They also belonged to the subspecies called Halfling/s or commonly known by this book by the name of Demian/s. They are called Halfling/s or Demian/s by the old folks, as they were once a human but was transformed into a demonic temptress.

• There are Hierarchy in the race of Demian Succubus, the Oktonotomelia(Eight-armed Succubus), is the most mature, lascivious, and devoted when it comes to their affair. They are the pickiest of the pickiest when picking their Master.

• The Exanotomelia (Six-armed Succubus) is the second in the hierarchical order, then the Tetranotomelia(Four-armed Succubus) the third, and the last is your Standard Succubus.  The Oktonotomelia(Eight-armed Succubus) are very rare because the artifact Sanguine Maledict required a specific individual with a perfect amount of Magic Power and Soul Force.

• The legendary Ten-armed Succubus that is known as the Dekanotomelian, a type of chimeric succubus that was born from the soul force of a Sacrilege Shrine Maiden with the magic power of an Irregular individual is the only known Dekanotomelian in history that was recorded in the book of the Great Scholar, Evalar, entitled " The Authorian Bestiary Chronicles." It was recorded that the 55th Sacrilege Shrine Maiden of the Order of the Fosnisus was an Irregular herself and that she was transformed into a Dekanotomelia by her obsessive husband, who commissioned the search for the artifact that was now called as the Sanguine Maledict.

• The name Hexanotomelia came from the three Oldenwords, the "Hexa", "Notos" and "Melis" that when combined you will get the word that roughly means "Six-armed Back" which is also the case with other types.

 

0