Chapter 7: Race Name: Elafucentauride [Manuscript Unedited]
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Manuscript Unedited]

Racial Information:

Family: Centaurus

Type: Bestia Homines

Evolution: Chimaeric

Sustenance: Herbivores; Fruits and Vegetables

Personality:

They are very loyal, obedient, and submissive to the man they deemed their husband. The behavior of an Elafucentauride is much worse than the Elafucentaurus its make counterpart. They become lustful, violent, obsessive, and sometimes possessive of their husbands and will hurt anyone who touches who rightfully belongs to them.

Also during mating, they become aggressive, destructive, and dangerous to both their husbands, themselves, and their fellow kin.

Location: Land of Aityls, Forest of Riature, Nearby Human Settlements.

Racial Description:

A familial subspecies of Centaurus: a chimeric monster that resembles a beautiful woman, the color of their differs from each other in their race. It can be red, green, orange, platinum, mauve-colored, or blonde, but the most common hair color in their race is the black and brown hair color. The four hair colors listed above are very rare to be found in their race ( Visit Racial Information for more info.).

Their hair can be short, long or can be between the two, their hair is braided into a ponytail keeping their hair from being messy when they ran, they have a charming face of a young, cute girl even though they are old numerically enough, their skin tone also differs from each other, it can be any color.

Their eyes are very similar to the humans, but only their eye color differed from normal humans. It can be brown, blue, gray, amber, or green; the most common are brown.

They possessed deer-like pointy ears and antlers; their age can be determined by how developed their antlers are. The average size of their breast is only E-cup, and that is the breast size of a matured elafucentauride.

The most noticeable physical trait of the Elafucentauride is their "elaphine" (deer-like) noses, which are very similar to that of a deer, where their noses are specially designed to warm the air before it gets to their lungs.

The lower half of the Elafucentauride's body is that of a deer instead of a horse, even though they had a centaur's blood flowing in their vein, but it is too weak to be noticed. The deer body of the Elafucentauride varied from each other even at birth; they may have the traits of a white-tailed deer, fallow deer, Chinese water deer, sika deer, roe deer, red deer, an elk, a moose, or the like.

Racial Attire:

Their usual attire consists of a single piece of cloth that is draped around their necks, crossing the ends of the cloth, then it was wrapped around the bust area diagonally, then was wrapped around the waist two times, tying the ends of the clothes into a knot.

The attire above is the usual attire for the young ones of the Elafucentauride's race. The adult one's attire consists of a strapless bikini top with floral design adorned on it, or a backless push-up bralette crop-top type of dress, as they believe that it will increase their charms in finding a better husband. They wear a scarf of any color that is wrapped around their waist and tied the ends into a knot.

Racial Information:

The Elafucentauride is a very widely known familial subspecies of the Centaurus race. They are the most tranquil race/species of Therions that dwell in the Arkandian World. They love peace, order, and laid-back life.

According to the statistics gathered by Diorn with his adopted daughter. There is only a 2-3% probability chance that the Elafucentauride can birth a male one because the Elafucentauride is composed of 97-98% percent, that is, all females.

And on what he knows about the hair color (as he questioned his adopted daughter

Aiesia, a proud elafucentauride herself.) The above-aforementioned hair color list (which appears in the Racial Description tab) will only appear if the father's blood is stronger than their mother's blood.

The male Elafucentauride, which was called Elafucentaurus are all well-disciplined and the older Elafucentaurus teach the young ones the know-how-to of the race. As they grow mature, they will become the future Guardian of the Forest of Riature along with the Elafucentauride, who got countless experiences in everyday life.

They have a great affinity for nature and controlling it. They can raise the growth rate of crops. For an early harvest, they can raise the percentage rate of nurturing the plant and give the plentiful and bountiful harvest.

They are also known as the Guardian of the Riature Forest, the forest where they inhabited and was birthed from, so it was like their Motherland.

They are known as proficient in hunting small animals, foraging edible foods, building traps, and, because of their "elaphine" (deer-like) body stature, they are known as the fastest Therion. In the forest of Riature, no one can match their speed in their homeland (except for the other Therions)

When they master the Art of Nature, a secret skill that is fundamentally important to master to any individual of the Elafucentauride species.

If their mastery in mastering the skill is so high, that is almost powerful as that of a human mage, they will have a choice, which is A.) Become a Huntress, which will become the guardian and keeper of the forest, or B.) They can choose to be a Grovekeeper, where they will need to sacrifice their dominant hand, which is used predominantly for magic and they will need to enter a ritual that their ancestors called the Bestowing Rite.

In exchange for better controlling their nature-based magic, that hand will become disfigured and twisted, as if they had become like the gnarled root-claws of the Treants. The arms, which are connected to their transformed hand, will be covered in a sort-of living armor that protects that magic-dominant arm and hand.

The Treants are the creatures created by giving life to a specific tree near the ritual site and that specific Treant will be bounded to its creator's magic power. What the Treant's see can be seen by the creator of that Treant.

They are also picky when choosing their husbands-to-be. They like the type of husbands who are capable and stronger than them not magically, but physically as they sometimes lose control and become insane if something disturbing is happening and they witnessed it themselves.

They will lash out and become like an individual that was possessed by an evil spirit. Their mastery of the skill: Art of Nature, will rise instantaneously, but it has consequences. It will slowly drain them physically bad, and be magically exhausted.

If they find out that their beloved and cherished husbands cheat on them, they will fall slowly in the grasp of the deadly abyss and turn them into bloodthirsty savages that only know to slowly torture their husbands to death and speak out the real reasons why they cheat on them.

The Elafucentauride (Elafucentaurus a male term), like the deer, grows their antlers; their antler's size and growth varied from each individual. A male's antlers can be up to 50 inches long, and a female's antlers can reach 25 inches. Just like the deer, the antlers of an Elafucentaurus shed their antlers and sell them to the human merchants, which the weapon maker used to make brand-new weapons, such as the Elken Bow. While females keep their antlers through their entire life until their offspring are born.

And lastly, even though they are very common in the world of Arkandia, there is only a little or a little information that is known about the Elafucentauride, a Centaurus-type of Therion. This information was diligently collected and pieced together to form this encyclopedia entry. There is some information that didn't put in here, but it will be put on the Racial Facts tab.

Racial Facts:

• The Elaphocentaur or Elafucentaur is one of a race of creatures with origins in Italian mythology, legend, and folklore.

• This type of creature was inspired by a roleplay called Warriors of the Myth. They have many names in mythology, like, for example, the Cervocentaur of the Hercules Saga.

• They also called as (according to the Warriors of the Myth Fandom page) as Deer Centaur, Deer-Centaur, Sweetie, Doe Centaur, Elaphokentauroi, Fawn Centaur or Stag Centaur.

• Half of the information herein is based on a fact, with a little exaggeration on that matter, like the basic structure of a deer.

• The name of this specific Therion species came from the two Oldenwords: the "Salafi", which means a "deer" and the "centuries" the female counterpart of the Centaurus, also known, as, in Greek Mythology, as Centaurs.

• The adult Elafucentauride wears those mature and sexualizing attires to attract a man to be their husbands, which they put him in an 'examination test', as they called it. If they are qualified to be their husbands/mates. Those matured attires also add a stats point in their charm and beauty specs.

• They are only loyal to only one husband because they feared (unlike the useless reasons the other Therion said, that is recorded in this book) that their husbands would lose time for them and their children, they are very wary of any woman that sticks to their husbands like a super glue where it never nudges a little.

0