Chapter 8: Race Name: Hafagress [Manuscript Unedited]
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Manuscript Unedited]

 

Racial Information:

Family: Ogre

Type: Bestia Homines

Evolution: Hybrid

Sustenance: Omnivores; Meat (Wild meats), Fruits (Edibles), and Vegetables (including all edible weeds).

Personality:

They lived their whole life in a laid-back and carefree type of life. They didn't poke their noses in each other's business or anyone's problems because they don't want to be disturbed in living their wonderful and peaceful life.

As they inherited half from their Human parents, they know how to do household chores, they are caring to their family, even to their husband. They are commonly known as the Therion race with lax, gentle, and motherly personalities.

They are sometimes very firm and straightforward types of Therion species. A bit simple-minded and naive sometimes, which is their weakness, but they are also clever to use this so-called weakness to their advantage.

An unmarried Hafagress is known for having likes to those who are truthfully strong, not those cowards who claimed themselves as strong. They have no mercy for the weak and cowards. (For more information, visit the Racial Information section, a note from Poor_Wordsmith).

Location: Barbarian Lands of Orgimar, The Lone Mountain Range.

Racial Description:

A familial and a unique type of Therion species that sprouted from between the bloodlines of an Apex-evolved Ogre species and the bloodlines of that, a Human. This specific Therion species is the outcome that was caused by interspecies breeding.

They can be described as a very tall woman—taller than the humans but shorter than the standard Ogre's intimidating heights. They possessed semi-muscular bodies with varying skin color from each individual, but the most common skin color is slight-brown skin color. They have long, flowing hair, long hair that reached their hips (if their hair is not tied) and was tied into a bun-style.

They have fangs that slightly poke out of their mouths, as reminiscent of their Ogre bloodlines: pointed ears, a very large O-Cup pairs of tits. Their breasts are bigger than the heads of their husbands.

One of their most noticeable physical features is a single large horn with an intricate design in their foreheads, which connects directly to their skull. It is said to be quite sensitive to touch and only their respective husbands can only touch the horn.

Racial Attire:

It is because of their body size and body figure, all of their clothes are usually custom-made to fit their bodily needs.

Their custom-made attires consist of a custom-made sleeveless turtleneck that is made from soft leather that exposes the front while covering the back. The exposed front is the space where the seamless racerback sports bra made of silken leather can be found, which serves as a covering for their oversize tits, which accentuates the shape and size of their breasts.

In their semi-muscular arms, they wear a leather band on each arm that is located between their shoulders and elbows. In their forearms, they don brown, boiled leather-made vambraces with gloves made of the same materials. The glove is attached to the leather vambraces with a soft leather strap belt.

They wear leather-made short pants that were secured in their waist by a leather belt with a piece of silk loincloth that is attached to the short pants, covering their front and back area.

Some of the Hafagress are slaves that escaped from the capture of the Human slave traders, where they were auctioned and became a slave. It is easy to distinguish a specific Hafagress: you just look at their wrist. If they have shackles with broken chain links attached to the shackles, it means they are the slaves who escaped.

Racial Information:

The Hafagress is a unique, mono-gendered type of Therion species. This unique Therion was created from the unification of an Apex-evolved Ogre and a Human, which creates the new Therion species, namely the Hafagress.

The information gathered about this type of Therion species is considered (which, to Diorn himself) as enough: all the information herein came from a secondary source of information. The information about this Therion race may or may have mistakes or errors.

This type of Therion species is considered by the Human slave traders as fresh and rare products because they only appear once in millennia and were the most favorite among the rich and aristocratic nobles.

Some are lucky to have escaped and some are not where they were reduced into a sex slave because of their inexhaustible energy in bed, which was also discovered by the nobles.

The younger Hafagress is considered as the most daring, aggressive—a troublemaker, at that. They don't like those cowards who claimed themselves as brave ones under other people's protection. They are just scumbags who know how to endlessly brag and boast to others. A true brave one is a type of man who doesn't brag and boast to others, the one who, unlike those arrogant pigs who immediately cower. A brave one that no matter the troubles, he will make a way to overcome.

The mature ones in the clan served as the mother of all: the teacher who teaches the young ones, the guardian who protects them, the one who can control the hyperactive Hafagress young ones and put them in restraint.

In choosing their husbands-to-be, they will test the man they fancy in different tests to find out their true colors. The test is somewhat cruel, but as their ironclad rule says: "When push comes to shove, the true colors will be revealed."

And when the time that they claimed a man as their husbands (which the husband because of the severity of the test is nearing to reached the Death God's door to the Netherworld, a note by Diorn), they were now considered to be adult one and to follow their second ironclad rule,

"Love him fully or you won't find another man", they will go straight to tend the wounds of their husbands and become lenient towards their husbands.

Even though they inherited the physical traits of their ancestral race, the Ogres, they only inherited half of it, the strength they possessed are slightly weaker than that of an ordinary Ogre, their bodies are only semi-muscular, they don't have those intimidating heights as their heights sided to their human bloodlines which they were shorter than an ordinary Ogre but taller than an ordinary human.

They were also considered as a monster, an abomination in front of the Human Civilization eyes, they were considered as a low type, the dirt that must be purged immediately to avoid staining the pure bloodlines of the Humans, the same with their ancestors, the Ogre races see the Hafagress in their eyes that they are the humiliation of the whole Ogre race and they don't want to admit that the Ogre blood runs in the Hafagress's veins.

Racial Facts:

• The name of this Therion, namely the Hafagress, came from the dull mind of Poor_Wordsmith which is " Ha[l]f [O]gress. Where the small letter 'a is removed, the capital letter 'O' is also removed and changed with the small letter 'a' to form the name: Haf[a]gress.

• The Ogres follow the rule: You mess with Bull, you'll get the horns. This is also the same with the Therion species, the Hafagress.

• Even though they possess a pair of huge breasts—huge that their tits are larger than their husbands head and strangely they don't experience backaches, sore shoulders, or any problems regarding their huge mammary milkers.

• They become aggressive and violent; when the time of Breeding Time has come their pent-up sexual desire that they amassed for several months can be finally be released.

• One time, Diorn the Journeyman adopted a helpless Hafagress to be his second adopted daughter, second to Aiesia, his first adopted daughter, which became the elder sister of the two.

• They don't love having conflict, unlike their predecessors, the Ogres, who likes making troubles. But when the Breeding Time comes, their temperament changes, they become aggressive, their whole rational thinking will fade, and only follows their crude and brutish impulses.

• During mating, they will enter a trance that makes their masochistic nature resurface the nature that they tried to bury within the deepest corner of their soul. The more pain you inflict, the more pleasure they get. This pain or pleasure will spark their fiery spirit begging their husbands for more pain.

0