Chapter 9: Race Name: Matrophis [Manuscript Unedited]
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Manuscript Unedited]

 

Racial Information:

Family: Lamia

Type: Reptilia Homines

Evolution: Chimaeric

Sustenance: Carnivores: Animal Meats (except for crustacean meats)

Personality:

There is a little bit of information that is known about the personality of the Therion species called Matrophis, according to the collected data about them from different sources and also the information that came from the Aged Archives Library, a legendary library that houses different types of books be it arcane grimoires from Eldritch eras to necromancy tomes from the Darken Eras, it is there.

The various records said that: they can be described as lustful, devoted, warm, playful, emotionless, sadistic, cold-hearted, or brutal. Their personalities depend on their moods and the individual who ate interacting with them. For example, if they are talking to their folks they can be said to have a friendly and neutral personality, if they are talking to an enemy they can be a bit ruthless, sadistic, or cold-hearted in personality if they are talking to their husbands they can be described as a perfect model of a warm and lovable mother to their children and devoted and lustful only to their husbands. They are also brutal and emotionless when they are hunting for dangerous prey, usually, the prey is the one who hurts their loved ones or when they knew that their husbands cheated on them.

They are also known to be playful, sometimes in front of their beloved partners, and do their 'happy time.'

Location: Ruined Temples of Kregee, Deep Dungeons of Abiel.

Racial Description:

A powerful familial subspecies of the Lamia race that lived in temple ruins and deep dungeons away from the eyes of all and mutated through time into a chimeric species, they are few because of their odd reproductive ability: as the "Matriarch of the Therions", an ability that surpasses the other Therion species in terms of birthing offsprings.

They are the type of Lamia having the upper body of a slender and goddess-like beauty of a woman with purplish skin, and the lower body of a serpent, with purple-colored scales and carnation pink-color underside. Their magical power is among the highest in the rank of all the Therion species.

They have extra one eye in their foreheads, elf-like pointy ears, red slitted snake eyes, long pink colored hair that falls gracefully and smoothly, hands covered in dark purple color, dark nails that resembled claws, sharp and pointy fangs that stored paralyzing venom that may or may not kill but turns your body into a vegetative state.

They have a womb tattoo or lewd crest (that can also be found on Succubus species) at the area of the womb, a lewd crest that increases the fertility, libido, and insemination rate. They had J-cup breasts, also had the 'maternal aura' that only the married Matorphis can exude and feel.

Racial Attire:

They wear a skimpy version of a backless halter crop top, which barely provides covering the fullness and roundness of their breasts. This attire only covers the upper front of the bust, just covering their inverted nipples and shamelessly showing off that meaty underboob and sideboob.

In each pair of their arms, they wear elbow-length finger-looped, fingerless black gloves made of black and glossy material that resembles that of latex.

To get their lower body part covered, they wear a skin-fit micro-mini skirt that covers their round and thick set of bums.

Racial Information:

The Matrophis are like their ancestors, the Lamias, they are a mono-gendered type of Therion species known for their unique reproductive ability that soon after becoming their titles, The Matriarch of the Serpents or Therions ( as some old folks used to call it), they are a very powerful type of Lamia that mostly lives in their cave dwellings or deep dungeons filled with treasures and perils. The dungeons served as the testing grounds for finding their future mates or husbands, but sometimes other Matrophis went out of their dwellings and travels to the world of humans, seeking their rightful and destined lovers, proposed by fate.

Their personalities can differ on each Matorphis individuals, sometimes they are the caring type, the strict type, or the jealous type, but there is one thing that they are in common and that is their nearly unquenchable lust, the fondness they felt for their husbands (for married Matorphis) or to the man they fancy (for the unmarried Matrophis), they coil their serpentine bodies around their beloved husbands, trapping him and going straight to copulation to release all that pent-up stress and to slake their unquenchable lust.

And now after they coil their serpentine lower bodies around their beloved partner's bodies and entwining their flawless womanly body and injecting their bodies with mild neurotoxin, they will persistently copulate over an hour-long or 5 hours long (which is the highest record so far) until all their lover's semen is milked dry and the neurotoxin is removed from the bodily systems.

After they finish mating, the Matrophis will undergo sudden personality changes, they become docile and quiet, but not submissive, they can be feisty sometimes.

In searching for their "fated lover", there is a time called Breeding Time where their serpentine subconscious takes over the body and follows its bestial impulse, once they land an eye to the man they fancy (which is typically a human man to be their husbands) they marked that specific man using magic through their Third Eye, the marked serves as a repellant to the other Matrophis who wished to steal them.

They also possess immense magical power and notability, they have many magical powers and abilities unknown to men, like Biological Manipulation, Arcane Mastery and Affinity, Power Nullification, Therion Physiology, and Manipulation Resistance.

Racial Facts:

• The name "Matrophis" came from the two root words, the 'mate or 'mater' that means mother and 'Sophie's that means 'snake or serpent.' The name Matrophis can be translated into that means "Serpent Mother."

• This monster girl was inspired by the Echidna monster girl of Kirisaki Byakku and the Echidna from Monster Girls Encyclopedia.

• Matrophis can manipulate the genetic structure of their offspring to suit their husband's every whim. There are three known possible results in using their biological manipulation ability.

• The three possible outcomes are the Demithers, they are half therion and half-human offspring born between a Human and a Matrophis, the Drakorphis, they are born human but with Therionic powers that they inherited from their Matrophis' mother.

• The third is the so-called Chimaera, the offspring between a Human and a Matrophis that possessed both Human and Therionic physiology, in layman's terms, a combination between a Demither and a Drakorphis, this outcome only appear once in a century, they inherited 15% power of from their Matrophis' mothers.

• Therionic Physiology, the Matrophis have this innate ability since they are born, they live longer than the other Therion races/species and in human terms of life, they can be considered as a Pseudo-immortal being.

• They possessed the innate ability to nullify any type and sort of magic, be it elemental, psychic, spiritual, or any type of attack that has magic on it. They can master any type of magic, be it Advance, Arcane or Forbidden magics easily.

• They are known to have the innate capability to resist any type of manipulation magic or skills like Hypnotic, Empathic, Mental manipulation, known or unknown to man.

• There is little known information about this Therion race and all the information here came from various sources and there are also rumors that the Matrophis gained the ability to shapeshift into a human being as time goes by.

• They used their shapeshifting ability to blend in the human populace with different goals in mind. Some said that they only want to experience the feeling of how to live as a human, have a happy family, or search for someone that they see fit as their husband and live with them.

• There is also humor that one of the Matrophis, in the name of Echlysia, another wife of Diorn. She said that she goes out from her cave to explore the world and she's already bored dwelling in her lonely cave until she found Him (Diorn) and knows that she finally had a reason to explore the world and to be with him as his wife to the great Diorn.

0