Prologue
175 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sir Hokage! A strange Scarlet haired girl has appeared in front of the west gate!"

"What!? I must see this."

Hiruzen stood attentive, Scarlet hair was the mark of the Uzumaki clan, and if one survived the massacre, then it meant that he could bolster the strength of Konoha. Making his way to the West gate, Hiruzen prepared to meet the possible solution to his problems.

***

Chuku stood at the gates of Konoha, the place her mother told her was safe. She had used an illusion up until this point to hide her hair color, but she released it here, her mother saying that they would help her if they saw her hair. She wore a large coat and a scarf, her body temperature abnormally low for a normal human, but completely normal for her.

Her chakra nature removes most external things from her body, meaning temperature, illness, and parasites tend to disappear once they enter her body. It didn't help that it was winter, meaning she was even colder than normal, Chuku wrapped herself tighter, trying to hold in any heat.

Suddenly the guards at the gate stood attentive, as an old man exited the village, his attire strange to Chuku. She looked at the old man, his aura showing he was powerful in the village.

"Little Girl... What is your name?"

"Uzumaki Chuku, Sir..."

"I thought you might be one, Come with me girl.

7