Wait a minute, who am I?
209 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weight of his decision settled on Kasper's shoulders like a cannonball. Reincarnation in a world of pirates, marines, and devil fruits – a heady mix of excitement and terror churned in his gut. What would he do? Who would he be? The questions swirled in his mind, a mental whirlpool threatening to pull him under.

A reassuring hand landed on his shoulder. God stood beside him, a smile as warm and wise as the celestial light that surrounded them. "Kasper, my child," he boomed gently, "don't drown yourself in anxieties. You hold power enough to reshape worlds, but on this grand journey, remember – you don't need all the answers. Embrace the moment, the adventure that awaits."

His voice turned solemn, etching the words into Kasper's very core. "Treasure the little joys, the threads woven into the tapestry of life. Smell the roses, wander the gardens of possibility, climb the tallest trees of opportunity. And yes, even fall – for it's in vulnerability that we learn to soar."

Kasper nodded, a wave of peace washing over him. This grand journey wasn't burdened with expectations. He was simply allowed to experience it.

"Now, the fun part – your makeover!" God boomed, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Choose your appearance, anything you desire. But remember, it won't fully manifest until you reach adulthood. Choose wisely, my friend!"

Kasper stroked a thoughtful beard that wasn't there. Anyone he wanted? The possibilities were staggering. Weakness wouldn't serve him well in this new world. He needed strength, not just for heavy lifting, but for a commanding presence. A grin tugged at his lips.

"I choose Toji Fushiguro from Jujutsu Kaisen," he declared. "A glare that could ward off anything, and undeniably good-looking. That's the life."

God chuckled, a touch self-assured. "I understand. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think, 'Damn, these cheekbones are divine.' Just keeping the aesthetic game strong, you know?"

Kasper gaped, momentarily speechless at the sheer audacity of God's swagger. He coughed awkwardly, breaking the silence. "So, uh, how's this work? Random womb or classic orphaned child scenario? I'm flexible, but a heads-up would be nice."

"Straight to the womb, my friend," God explained. "You'll be conscious, allowing you to adjust and absorb the knowledge you now possess. Plus, your system will answer any lingering questions."

A glint entered God's eyes. "I've left you a few surprises in that world. Consider them investments in your future."

Kasper's heart swelled with genuine gratitude. "Thank you, truly. This is more than I ever could've hoped for. Maybe we can hang out again sometime, bro? See you around."

God waved a hand, and Kasper was engulfed in a blinding light. His body dissolved into shimmering nodes of energy. One last nod to the grinning God, and Kasper embraced the unknown, ready for his new life.

"AND REMEMBER, AVOID SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS, ESPECIALLY THE FATAL KIND! BWAHAHAHA!" God's booming laughter echoed through the void as Kasper disappeared into the light.

5