Grandma
256 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I move closer and closer to the wooden chairs between which she is kneeling, I can perceive how her body begins to turn as she notices my presence. It is at that moment that I am privileged to witness the indescribable beauty of the woman I call Grandma. 

"Grandma Ellen," as my siblings and I call her, even though this woman has probably lived a few centuries, she barely shows any signs of aging. Which makes her barely distinguishable from a middle-aged woman.

Her hair, of a golden-white color, falls down the sides of her head until the tip of it is gathered in a small curve as it touches her plump buttocks. Her face has some wrinkles that do not detract from her exuberant beauty. Her slanted eyes are a mystery, as you can't tell if she is laughing or if they are naturally so. A small, upturned nose, and lips equal to or fuller than those of my own mother. All of this, along with the blush that adorns her cheeks, means that her face alone can drive anyone who tries to approach her crazy with lust. 

Her body has probably already suffered the ravages of time, but it can be enjoyed like a good old wine, big hips as a sign of a woman who has given birth before, and who can do it again multiple times if so disposed. 

Accompanied by plump and well-proportioned legs, with large 'hip dips' that fall like drops just above their prominent limbs, making all their beauty even more accentuated. They are wrapped in an expensive silk dress that shows off the best of them. Above this voluminous flesh, two protrusions can be seen protruding from her dress, corresponding to both her mons pubis and her belly. This makes the expensive dress, which should project modesty, class and elegance, become nothing more than a piece that adorns the obscene carnality of that mature woman. Which can only be complemented by her big tits, which are already sagging, but make this downward curve project even more of her great size. These immense udders give off an intense smell of milk that, even being separated by a few meters of distance, enter my small nostrils, awakening in me an intense hunger. That which gives the final lunge are her nipples, which can be distinguished through the dress, already hard and gigantic. Surely today they are provoked by the cold of the cathedral, but in the future they will only take this shape for me.

"Tac... tac... tac..." echoed the footsteps of the imposing woman as she slowly approached me. Her giant tits and waist swayed back and forth gracefully as each of her legs advanced over the other. 

Grandma's worried expression became evident. "Oh, my love, what are you doing alone in church at this hour of the morning?" she asked at the exact moment she reached where I stood.

Instead of offering a response, I simply let out a cry. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" as I raised my little arms to her, begging to be lifted into her warm embrace. 

Evidently, it had all been an act, but she wasn't to find out....

Then, my body sensed two large pillows made of luscious fat that enveloped me almost completely, while my ass rested on his forearm. I snuggled my head against his neck, which gave off an incredibly sweet scent. 

"What's the matter, honey?" asked Grandma with a cry of almost dread. I don't know what kind of thoughts were crossing her mind, but they were surely not good ones.

At that moment, I delivered my final blow, "Snif...snif...snif...snif. Grandma Mom... she's so unfair!" Grandma's face was a poem, turning from concern to intrigue as she heard the words coming out of my mouth. As she took a seat with me in her arms, she began to wipe away one by one the tears that were furrowing my face with little kisses "Muah... muahhh... muahhh... muahhh~❤️" and gentle caresses from her hands. 

When we were already sitting comfortably, he let out a long, deep sigh. "My love, seriously, for a moment I thought something was very wrong." Delicately, she placed her hands around my chest, pulling me closer to her, so that the back of my head bumped against her giant tits. "So...honey, you've come to complain about mommy to grandma, am I right?" Turning my head upward, I met her beautiful narrowed eyes, and nodded. 

Mom and Grandma didn't have the best of relationships, although they tried to get along for the sake of my siblings and me. However, Mom wasn't one who could disrespect her much either. After seeing Mom receive a few wads of cash from Grandma every time we visited her at church, it was well known, at least to me, that the 'savings' that Mom bragged about and with which we supported ourselves were nothing more than sums of money given to her by Grandma for the support of her grandchildren. 

The history of her animosity goes way back, so far back that even I have no knowledge of it. What I can say, however, is that this hostility has been diminishing, and the reason behind this calm could be as simple as the intervention of a stupid man. 

When Dad decided to leave our home, Grandma, seemingly compassionate, offered Mom financial support in exchange for her active participation in raising her grandchildren. Perhaps she was disappointed in the man she had raised, seeking to redeem her mistake, which was surely a serious one, given that he was even banished by Grandpa before his passing. Or, perhaps, Grandma just wished to spend the rest of her life watching in peace as we grew up. However, these questions are irrelevant now; the crucial thing is that I am standing in front of the final decision maker in my family, and I happen to be her favorite.

"Muahhh.... ~ ❤️" A soft kiss brushed the crown of my head, breaking my reverie. "Go ahead, little one, tell Grandma what your wicked mommy has done to you. muffuu ~❤️!"

Although my nose was still sniffling from the fake cry, I decided to retort, "Sniff.... sniff.... Well...Grandma, you may not know this, but Mom only lets Aran and Rainea learn magic, and this seems very unfair to me. I want to learn too! Sometimes I feel like she only wants my siblings..." I said, forming a pout on my face.

A warm smile came across Grandma's face. "~Fufufu~ Ohhh...so that's it then. Do you feel left out, sweetie? I don't think your mother means it in a bad way, you know...she's a little overprotective of you. Maybe she should accept that her baby is all grown up...but how do you say that to a mother, honey? Even I made these kinds of mistakes in the past...." Grandma's expression soon turned sad, but as she noticed my eyes were fixed on her, she changed it back to the smile she had previously, this time with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

"Although maybe... I can solve this problem of yours, Eli. Let's just say that if there was a beautiful granny who loved her grandson dearly and he gave her a little kiss on the cheek, maybe she'd be willing to teach that little ruffian magic...just maybe..." Just before she could finish, I turned, wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek multiple times. "Muahh.... Muahh.... Muahh..~❤️" 
not without first taking a little advantage of the situation and made my little cock touch one of her big nipples, rubbing up and down, over and over again I moved my hips like crazy enveloping my cock in absolute pleasure, masking my moans with the sound of the loud kisses I was giving her. 

This had an almost immediate effect on Grandma, who pulled me off of her. 

"Whew...I think you're a little...anxious, honey ~❤️ ", she said as her hands blew wind in her face.

Grandma, repositioning herself, settled me back on her legs and began to gently caress my chest to calm me down.

"Honey, the first thing you need to do is connect with the mana, so you need to relax your body," she emphasized, suddenly stopping the caresses. "Now, inhale air," she indicated as she did too, urging me to follow her with my eyes. "Let it out," she observed again as I released all the air from my lungs with a soft "fu-fuuu..."

"Again", he whispered almost in complicity, focusing on my long ears.

It would be dishonest to claim that this experience did not truly relax me. My mind floated high, and my body seemed to soar, whether it was from the exercise Grandma was making me practice or simply from resting on a pillow of flesh and fat as soft as she was.

And it was at that moment that a soft spark formed in my mind, dark and black as my eyes. I felt that if I kept looking at her in any way, that black flame would consume me, tearing through every part of me until nothing existed anymore. Despite this threatening sensation, instead of feeling fear, I felt drawn to the spark. However, just as I decided to approach her, something interrupted me.

"Love, tell me, are you seeing something right now?" asked Grandma. I didn't know what to answer, I had no idea if what I was seeing was an illusion or something real, but still, I answered truthfully, knowing that Grandma would never make fun of me.

"Groooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." However, instead of my mouth responding, it was my stomach.

My grandmother's eyes widened in a circle and she couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I was expecting anything but this.Excuse me, honey~❤️!" she said as she wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes.

My face turned completely red, I looked like a giant tomato. "Before I left this morning, I didn't eat any breakfast..."

Grandma's head shook gently as she kept a small smile on her face. "It looks like your little journey in magic has come to an end for today. You will accompany your beautiful grandmother to lunch, young man."

Grandma didn't even wait for my reply before taking my hand and forcing me out of the church....

 

4