Lunch with Granny
255 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Pov Elleonore - 

"Please bring me a salad," I asked the waitress, shooting Eli a questioning look. "I-I'd like a chicken fillet," replied my grandson, who with his red cheeks and cute stutter made it clear that he was quite shy about talking to the young woman.

The girl seemed to notice this because, instead of simply walking away, she gave my baby a warm smile and a little nip on his long ear. "Ahhhhhh!" the child just squealed at the shameless woman. The very brazen one was flirting with my grandson right in front of me, though I couldn't blame her. Eli was an excellent boy in every way, and in a few years, he would surely be the best catch you could find in the entire elven empire, and I was going to make sure of it.

"ahem... ahem..." as I coughed, I could see my grandson's eyes distance themselves from the waitress's bulky body and meet mine again. "Honey, while we're waiting for lunch, why don't you tell me what you saw when we were at church?"

After a few seconds of silence, Eli finally spoke. I could tell how his young mind was working to devise a response.

"I saw a fire, black, very, very, very, very black. As black as this," he broke the silence as he pointed to his dark, beautiful eyes. "Oohhh" I feigned surprise, after all, what kind of grandmother wouldn't want her grandson to feel a little special?

"Dear one, you may not be aware, but magic manifests itself in various ways in living beings. There are those who can control it on their surface, wielding only the power that resides in their own bodies. The elves call them 'crescents'..." I stopped the conversation for a moment to drink water. The heat in the empire seemed to increase with the years, and my aging body kept noticing it. "Then, there are those who can control the magic in their environment, but not within their own body; they are known as 'waning', and most people, including myself, belong to this group." With a mischievous grin, I lit a bright blue flame in my hand. Eli's eyes widened, but before he could say anything, I continued with the explanation. "The latter are less common than the other two groups, but their numbers are by no means small. Surely, if you search this city, you'll find at least a thousand of them. They are called the 'full ones'; they have the ability to express magic both outside and inside their body. Although many believe that this makes them more powerful, not having a defined specialization, they don't usually develop their powers in the best way. And you, Eli, belong to the latter group."

My grandson's mouth would open and close in small time intervals, surely realizing what this meant. "So... I'm awesome, Grandma?" I swear I didn't want to break my little boy's heart or leave his expectations on the floor, but I had to make his limitations clear to him. I didn't want Eli to turn out to be a silly, extremely spoiled dreamer like his father had been.

"No, my love, you are not. Your kind of magic will bring you more trouble than good..." He was going to go on. He wanted to tell her everything, to make it clear to her that if she didn't try her best, she was going to be just another one of the bunch, maybe worse. But as I watched that little face crinkle and her eyes water, I couldn't go on. And here I was, making the same mistakes I made in the past. "...But you being you, Eli, you're surely going to make these limitations lead you down new, undiscovered paths. I'm sure of it. After all, you are my grandson."

["You are a liar, a filthy, filthy, low-down liar, Elleonore. How dare you delude your grandson like this? How dare you treat him the way you treated your wretched son?"] My own thoughts were attacking me, but I knew it was the truth, that I shouldn't have said that. Until I felt Eli's small hand on mine. 

"Grandma, tell me the truth, I'm not going to cry, I swear on Aran!" I couldn't help but let out a little giggle, "hehe." I was well aware of the strained relationship between Eli and Aran. Despite this, I felt the need to reprimand him lightly, "Eli, behave yourself." However, the little rascal didn't even flinch and gave me a mischievous smile back, urging me to continue with a wave of his hand.

[Little rascal], but I guess he's right.... I exhaled a long sigh before letting it all out, "Eli, you'll most likely never achieve a great mastery of magic. You might be able to do a few tricks, but nothing remarkable enough to consider yourself a full-fledged wizard..." I paused briefly to watch his reaction, but his face remained impassive. "...I don't know what your goals are in learning magic, sweetheart, but whatever they are, it's going to be a tough road. And that's just using an understatement to describe the complexity that awaits you. Always keep your feet on the ground, no matter how powerful you become." with that I was done, maybe I could keep scaring Eli a little more but I felt it wasn't necessary as I saw his countenance perhaps a little measured for what a child should have when receiving this kind of news.

However, it was his hand, not his mouth, that responded. He squeezed it more firmly, holding mine with greater strength than he had before. We stayed like that for a while, in a silence that was only broken when the waitress returned with the food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had already finished lunch some time ago, so we just kept sitting there enjoying each other's company for a little while longer.

But every time I saw Eli, he would give me a slightly nervous smile, and his little eyes would wander all over the restaurant as if he was looking for something. He had been doing this strange behavior for at least ten minutes now, so I decided to ask him what was going on. "Eli, honey, are you okay?"

Her face suddenly turned red. "Uh-hh grandma, do you think this restaurant..." she paused a bit as she squeezed her legs tightly together, "have a bath?"

From the expression with which my grandson asked me the question, I could sense that he couldn't hold it much longer, so I called out to the waitress insistently by waving my hand. The girl, noticing this, quickly approached the table.

"Yes?" inquired the young woman as she scrutinized my face. "Anything else I can help with, madam?"

"Quick, tell me where the bathroom is, young lady!" I shouted to the girl, who looked at me a bit surprised, but still decided to answer.

"S-second floor on the rig..." nor did I allow her to finish. I grabbed Eli by the waist and we hurried towards the stairs. Although aware that my behavior might seem outlandish, with the appearance of "kidnapping" a child, I didn't plan to allow any of my grandchildren to face the embarrassment of wetting their pants. Not as long as my name was Elleonore Crestwood. 

When we got to the bathroom, Eli's face went from green to red. He looked both dizzy and embarrassed, but that didn't matter at the time. Not when his bladder was about to explode. I couldn't let that happen, especially since some of the other witches might find out that my grandson wet his pants. Not only would they compare their children to mine, but they would also say that their grandchildren were better. That's something I can't allow.

Quickly, I reached down and pulled Eli's little shorts down a little below his knees. But suddenly, something shot out of his pants and impacted against my left cheek. In that instant, my grandson's face stopped turning from green to red, and became completely red and glowing. It almost looked like smoke was coming out of his head. Of course, I was aware of what had hit my cheek, I tried to look away, but failed. 

Now his little penis was in all its glory, his head covered by his foreskin emitted a slightly strong, bitter, musky odor that was not typical of a boy's genitals at this age, I was worried but decided to hide it. now the first thing was to get Eli to empty his bladder. 

"Go ahead, honey," I said. But Eli stood still like a statue. I wasn't sure if it was embarrassment or something else, but he just stood there, looking at me with his big eyes. I sighed, "Fuu," it looks like I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands. I pulled his little body closer to the bathroom and gently positioned myself behind him, cradling his head in my neck. My hands roamed his body until I finally reached his destination.

One of my hands was placed on her chest to better accommodate her posture, while the other lowered further, until I felt the warmth of his penis fill her. I could feel her heart beating faster and her breathing more and more agitated. His glazed look indicated that he was about to let his bladder flow, so I directed his penis towards the toilet bowl and gently approached his long ear now tinged with a faint red color to whisper to him, "let it all out, baby."

And that's what she did, her bladder burst and flooded the toilet bowl as the warmth of her urine filled the bathroom, little moans of relief came out of her mouth "~ahhhh~...". 

"That's right honey, don't hold back...". I said as I planted a long kiss on her cheek, which only made her moans of relief sound louder now "~ahhhh~ ❤️".

Long sounds of urine echoed through the room, but there was something else, a bitter smell, and it was getting stronger and stronger, and again the worry came back to me. My son had also had hygiene problems at an early age because of his foreskin, but his father was the one who explained these problems to him and helped him overcome them, but Eli had no father and that was nothing but my fault for not raising a decent man.

So with my mind full of shame, guilt and wanting to make it up to my grandson, I decided it was better for him to be helped by his grandmother than to go through that shame years from now with the woman he had come to love, I began to gently massage his cock, back and forth, his little cock was already hard, probably due to the friction my hands were causing him, but the soft skin of his cock was at a point where it refused to budge from its little head. So I applied more pressure, to which he only responded by increasing the intensity of his moans "~ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ ❤️".

I felt so bad, guilty and disgusted with myself, this is not something I should be doing, who knows how many sins from the Holy Scriptures I may have committed, but I had to do it, all for the health of my little grandson.

I was now moving my hand with a dizzying and constant speed around the circumference of his little cock, my breathing was also becoming choppy and my hand had started to hurt, but now I could finally see how his foreskin was starting to separate from the little head of his penis, so I gave him little kisses on the back of his neck and also massaged his chest with my other hand, trying to get his mind off the pain he was about to feel.

As it was, with one last strong tug, his foreskin finally separated from the head of his cock as he yelled to me, "Grandma!".
His whole body tensed like a rope, his breathing was now extremely labored, he almost seemed on the verge of passing out, but with me crouched behind his back it only made him lean even harder on me.

"Snifff... Snifff.... Snifffff... " my well trained nose again felt the bitter, strong, musky smell, at that moment my eyes met directly with the main source of this smell, the little head of his penis, now uncovered, with little white spots of something that looked like cheese around it, with the same hand that was holding his chest, I used it to clean his whole little head of this dirty cheese.

" ~ Ohhhhhhhh ~" said my grandson as I wiped it off " make it softer, grandma" he almost ordered me, as he brought his little mouth close to my shoulder and bit me.

I don't know if it was the bite, his way of talking to me or maybe the smell that had been bothering my nose for a while now, but I could tell I was very nervous, it had been many, many centuries since my husband died that I hadn't been that close to a male, but I knew now was the time to escape. 

"Ahem... ahem" I cleared my throat and slipped my grandson's penis back into his briefs, now clean and without any trouble.

"My love, now does that feel good?", I said as I stood up. 

His eyes returned to mine and with a beautiful smile he replied, "Yes, better than ever, Grandma!".

Honestly, after this animated response, I didn't know what to say to the boy, so I ran out of the bathroom.

But I noticed something strange, for some reason now all the eyes of both the waiters and the diners on the second floor were on me and my grandson, I felt extremely embarrassed and almost humiliated, but no matter how I felt I couldn't let others notice, a woman like me couldn't let common citizens like these see me embarrassed, who knows how much the witches would make fun of me if that happened? No way! so I just grabbed Eli by his little hand, paid the bill and hurried home to leave my grandson with his mother, today I realized something, maybe I'm too old to play with kids anymore....

1