Testing
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd person POV

“So are you gonna tell Lyra soon,” Aiden said. Mrs. Walker responded, “Well she turns 16 next year so in a year.”

“Why would you wait to tell her if you realized how useless waiting is,” Luna said. “We might as well wait for her to turn 16 since it’s only one more year.” Mrs. Walker continued. “As well as it would be a little unfair if she didn’t have to wait the same amount of time as you two did to learn about the supernatural.” Both of the siblings nodded, still semi confused but otherwise still accepting that explanation.

“Now please save the rest of your questions till I finish,” Mr. Walker lectured. “Most magic has a certain elemental affinity and as such people typically have higher affinities with certain elements. As such we recommend not going outside your affinity too much as if you were to focus your studies on your affinity you will be rewarded much better for it. You can still do it, just no one recommends it.” 

Lyra POV

I close my door as fast as possible while making very little noise to not let them know I’m home. So I have to bring forward this energy in me. I try looking inside myself as my mom had instructed my siblings. After a while of looking I finally found it. I then realized I had no idea what to actually do after words.

I try a bunch of different hand signs trying to get something to work but nothing happens. I then remember that my mom said something in a different language and then did magic. “Ignyst,” I say trying to recreate what she said, while focusing on the energy I can faintly feel in me.

All of a sudden I feel an intense heat coming from my hand, and I open my eyes seeing a huge fire evening from my hand that reaches almost to the ceiling panicking I start shaking my hand to calm it down, but that doesn’t work. I am really panicking until I notice the energy I felt early just much stronger now and leading up to my hand I try to cut it away from my hand. The flame then slowly dies down. That..

 

 

 

 

Was so cool! I have to tell Evee.

Evelyn POV

I close the door as I see Lyra walking away. "I'm gonna take a shower Mom!" "Ok, sweetie don't take to long," she replies. I head upstairs to take a shower. As I get out of the shower I glance at my phone to see what time it is and I see that Lyra has texted me. That is strange, she almost never texts me first. 

Lyrical:[you wont believe what happened]

You:[???]

Lyrical:[magic is real and I know how to use it]

You:[HaHa, Very funny]

Lyrical:[im not pranking you]

You:[-_-]

Lyrical:[ill show you tomorrow ok]

You:[K]

It's weird she's never been this insistent about a prank before, is she being serious. Nah, there's no way.  

2