Episode 11
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 11

Even though that banshee was a ghost, it had a very beautiful face.

Does she have the impression of an innocent pretty girl?

She's even wearing a maid's uniform, so it's a look that will appeal to some people with special tastes, but then what does she do?

She's a ghost.

It was also a gloomy and sinister ghost.

“… “I came to read the book.”

[yes… We will guide you. What lineage… Want… Are you there?]

This is black magic.

Outside, in the ‘Camp of Light’, there were many books scattered around that were considered banned and would be burned at the stake for even possessing them.

[Hematoma surgery? Destruction? Summoning? Low science? ah… There are no books on necromancy.]

Necromancy.

It refers to necromancy, a black magic that deals with the undead.

‘It’s a shame.’

Necromancy could be said to be the flower of black magic.

The power to raise an army all by yourself!

‘Commander Maga, who specializes in dealing with the undead, is counted among the 12 prestigious magic families.’

Commander Maga strictly prohibited necromantic science from being taken outside.

So it is extremely difficult to find a secretary related to necromancy even within the Magic Empire... ‘The Chatter of Darkness’, a colleague of the warrior’s party, said.

“Are there any other related lineages?”

[All the basics are there. ah… devil… contract… There is no book about it.]

Banshee explained.

[Dark Maga… Prohibiting contracts with the devil... Because I do.]

Chris nodded his head.

She knew it.

Surprisingly, contracts with the devil were mostly considered taboo even within the Magic Empire.

‘The Magic Empire pursues the power of darkness, and does not worship evil.’

There was a clear difference between the two.

The value pursued by the Magic Empire is ‘strong self-respect’ through the power of darkness.

Most things that are defined as ‘evil’ on the outside are also considered evil in the Magic Empire. Although there are differences in standards.

A contract with the devil is also taboo.

Because devils pursue evil.

Human sacrifice, murder, suffering of others, greed, etc.

These are the values ​​that the devils like.

‘The problem is that the Magic Empire does not completely ban contracts with the devil.’

Although it is taboo and taboo, it is not forcibly ‘banned’.

It is individual freedom.

Therefore, there were quite a few demons who had made a contract with the devil, knowingly or unknowingly, and they became the mainstream of the magic empire and caused a war with the future ‘camp of light’.

Chris had to become the pinnacle of the Demon Empire and stop the demons who were trying to destroy the world under the banner of the devil.

‘First of all, that’s something to think about later. ‘For now, let’s devour Dark Maga first.’

The banshee whispered, her maid uniform rustling eerily.

[which… Would you like to mainly learn the black magic system? This is your first time... first… Several lineages… ?]

That was the general method.

Wizards on the alliance side also learn various types of magic up to level 2, and then decide on their main focus starting at level 3.

Of course, Chris should also follow that method.

“Before that, there is black magic to learn. “Bring me the book I was talking about.”

Banshee was confused after hearing Chris' story.

[but… ? That book... ?]

"why? “Isn’t it possible to read any book in here?”

[but… .]

The banshee repeatedly hesitated and asked.

[4 stars… Isn’t it black magic?]

4 stars!

A state called ‘prime’.

Now, Chris told me to bring a spell book that only an expert can handle on a subject I don't even know the basics of.

[know… You won’t even be able to see it.]

“No, I can recognize it.”

Chris simply explained the reason.

“I’m actually a genius.”

[…] … .]

The banshee was silent for a moment.

What can I say?

Our master... By the way, wow, you’re cute, that facial expression?

[Oh hoho… Our master... Not only is it cool... You must be a genius. Indeed… This is Wattai.]

“It’s noisy, so hurry up and get it. “I do it because I need it.”

[…] all right. excuse… However, even if I ask why you are looking for that spell... Is that okay?]

Chris stayed still for a moment and then answered.

“To catch a rat.”

Rat.

This refers to the guy who threw the dream stone to him when he was in the punishment wing.

There is someone in this Khazar count family who secretly wants him to be ruined.

The time has come to catch that rat.

“This spell would be perfect for that.”

Chris looked at the title of the book the ghost brought.

-The seal of bondage.

It was a dark magic that was infamous even for the Light faction, as it could make an opponent behave like one's slave if certain conditions were met.

And a few days later.

Banshee was shocked when she saw what Chris was doing.

* ? ?* ? ?*

After that, time passed.

Chris lived a monotonous daily life.

During the day, he went to the training center and did physical training, and at night, he went to the library and read black magic books.

‘Physical strength is national strength! To become strong, basic physical strength is essential, so you need to train your physical strength... . Damn, it’s hard to open the canter.’

Chris grumbled to himself.

He's a lazy genius type.

While suffering like this, he does not prefer to sweat.

However, no matter how genius he was, there was no answer to improving his physical strength other than the regular method.

‘It is said that learning the techniques of swordsmanship can be done by just following them with a quick glance… There is no other way to develop strength, stamina, etc. other than through physical exercise. Damn it, let’s endure it and imagine the wealth and fame we will enjoy later. ‘Wealth and fame, wealth and fame!’

Perhaps because he was tired, his expression hardened, and he looked even more arrogant and mean than usual.

The people were amazed to see Chris like that.

“Our stupid master, I guess you’ve really changed.”

“What day is today? “Hasn’t it been fifteen days?”

“I feel like my body has improved a bit.”

The prediction that he would soon return to being a dog was wrong.

Chris came out every day and worked on his physical strength, and the results were showing little by little.

When he first came to the training ground, his body was in disarray due to his debauched lifestyle, but now his muscles have gained little by little and he looks much better.

In particular, the arrogant expression on his face that was completely undisturbed while cantering endlessly was outstanding.

For a moment, the knights' demons thought this.

‘I’m looking forward to the future.’

‘Maybe something strange will happen in the succession structure.’

Everyone now knew that Christian had amazing talent.

If he did not go back to being a fool again and continued as diligently as he did now, the succession structure of the Count Khazar family could have changed completely.

Christian, rather than Terne, who was originally selected as the successor, could have succeeded the Khazar count family.

‘Perhaps he was conscious of that, Prince Teren is also much more enthusiastic about his training than before.’

The demons saw Tern swinging his sword in the corner.

After being beaten by his older brother Christian, Tern did not say anything and was only focused on training.

Meanwhile, Chris chuckled at the whispers of the demons.

‘What is the succession of the Khazar family? ‘I’m just not interested in that kind of thing?’

To ordinary demons, Count Yaka-Zar might seem big and great, but to him, he was anything but.

What he wanted was the Dark Demon's home.

I was planning on handing over the collateral Count Khazar family to Tern.

As long as there are no problems with Tern.

‘That guy Tern isn’t the culprit who tricked me, right?’

Chris narrowed his eyes.

He didn't seem like it from the outside.

Because he doesn't seem to have the personality to pull such a dirty trick behind his back.

But you don't know.

The person who would benefit the most from this body being destroyed was his younger brother, Tern.

‘Well, you’ll find out soon.’

Chris looked around.

Unlike before, favorable gaze was focused on him.

Everyone has now acknowledged it.

That idiot has changed. At least, I'm trying to change.

The time is ripe.

Chris suddenly stopped his physical training.

The demons spoke to him in a friendly tone.

“Master, are you going back? “You seem to be passing away quickly today.”

“I’m going to stop doing this now.”

“… yes?"

The demons' eyes widened.

“I’m tired of this after a few days. I can't eat because I'm sweaty, dirty, and irritated. “It would have been enough if it had been like this.”

Then, Chris raised his hand forward and dropped something on the floor.

It was a wooden sword that had been used for the past 15 days.

Tap, tap.

Discarded wooden swords were scattered haphazardly on the floor of the training ground.

“Oh, master?!”

Even though it's for training purposes, you're throwing away your weapon. It was something that a Mine with honor would never have done.

“What are you doing?!”

"what?"

Chris twitched the corner of his mouth.

“I do what I want, so what does it matter to you lowly people?”

“!!”

"why? Did you really think I had changed? “I pretended to work hard for a few days to reflect on the mistakes I made a while ago, but if I did this much, it would be enough.”

The atmosphere in the hall became tense.

The demons looked at me in confusion and surprise.

In the distance, she could also see her younger brother, Tern, looking at her with his big eyes as if they were torn apart.

Anyway, Chris looked around at everyone as if laughing and then left the training ground.

After he entered the mansion, he called the butler.

“Did you call me, master?”

Half-vampire butler Cox urgently appeared.

“Bring me some alcohol.”

“… yes?"

“Are you deaf?! Bring me some alcohol! right now!!"

The butler's face turned red at the sudden yelling.

Even though he was the Count's son, it was very rude to yell at him like this, even though he was the butler.

But even for a moment.

The butler bowed in haste.

“Oh, I understand. “I will do as you ask.”

The butler quickly disappeared, and Chris' eyes secretly softened as he looked at the butler's back.

‘That guy is the most suspicious.’

Just now, Chris deliberately committed rudeness.

To see how the butler would react.

In an instant, various emotions passed through the butler's eyes.

First, it was anger and patience toward the rudeness shown by Chris.

This was a common reaction up to this point.

However, Chris did not miss the faint emotion behind the butler's eyes.

It was ‘joy’.

Why was the butler happy with what Chris had just seen?

‘Now you will find out.’

Chris smiled.

So Chris set a trap.

A trap to catch the rats that are eating away at the Khazar family.

* ? ?* ? ?*

Christian is back as a dog again!

The news heated up the mansion.

The employees shook their heads at him.

"also. “It was about 15 days at most.”

“15 days is a long time.”

“I was a fool to believe it.”

As expected, the reaction was that I knew it would be like this.

The reaction of the Black Swamp Knights' Majins was even more intense.

“You believe that guy has changed. “My eyes rolled.”

“Fuck you bastard. “Just try sneaking into the training ground again.”

“As soon as you come near the training ground, I won’t leave you alone.”

When they saw Christian's change, they truly believed it, and that made them even more angry.

However, there was someone else who was the angriest at this moment.

His father was Count Khazar.

"this guy!!"

0