Episode 12
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 12

Kwaang!!

Count Kazar burst into Chris's room, emitting a burning force of darkness.

Chris, red-faced and drunk, greeted her father.

"father? “Hiccup.”

“What are you doing?!”

“What are you doing? It's something to do during the day. “I don’t know, daytime drinking is best, but would you like a drink too, Dad?”

Looking at Chris, who was very drunk, Count Kazar clenched his fists.

It was when the employees next to me gasped as if they were going to punch their son in the face at any moment.

Count Kazar turned his back with slumped shoulders.

“… Do it yourself. “I will no longer expect anything from you.”

Chris thought to himself about those words.

‘Well, I’m a little sorry. But I can't tell you in advance.'

His appearance now is all acting.

To catch rats.

Seeing him debauched again, the rat took action, and Chris planned to take advantage and eradicate the rat.

However, he could not explain the plan to Count Khazar in advance.

‘There is a saying that if you want to deceive your enemy, you must first deceive your allies.’

If Count Kazar finds out in advance, he will know about it somehow, and the rat will be more cautious and not easily get caught in the trap.

‘Seeing you like that makes me feel uncomfortable. Still, what I’m about to do is good for the Khazar family as well.’

At that time, a banshee approached from the side and rustled.

[Oh hoho… Are you worried about your father? Our master... Filial piety is also amazing.]

“… “Stop that damn thing, please!”

[Watta is Watta, why do you say that? Girl’s… Please take the alcohol.]

Banshee used the poltergeist phenomenon to pour Chris a drink.

Living and living, being served by a banshee.

It was an experience I don't want to repeat.

[by the way… You're planning something like this. girl… I was truly impressed.]

Banshee had heard of Chris' plan and had decided to cooperate with him.

Instead, he later decided to grant the banshee's request without going overboard.

[More… There are other things to admire, though. 4 stars… You are improving the curse, ‘the seal of bondage’. And that in such a short period of time.]

Last 15 days.

He didn't just train his body.

He also learned several dark magic tricks.

He learned the basic 1-star black magic, and not only that, he also learned the 4-star curse black magic ‘Seal of Binding’.

No matter how genius he is, it is impossible to learn 4-star spells at 1-star level. How did he do it?

improved.

He is 1 star level so he can use it too.

“I told you. “I’m a genius.”

Chris spoke calmly and drank his glass.

Then he frowned.

‘Damn, I really want to drink.’

In fact, what he was drinking right now wasn't real alcohol.

This is because the banshee who had agreed to cooperate did not allow it.

[Oh hoho… You are a minor. No real alcohol. Be satisfied with fake alcohol.]

“… “I’m a fucking idiot, so who cares?”

[Still, underage drinking is prohibited. never. Oh hoho… .]

It was a useless banshee in this regard, as it was a ghost looking for the blood of a virgin.

Thanks to this, he was able to use his knowledge of alchemy from his previous life to remove the alcohol from his drink and drink it.

The reason he looks drunk is because he was acting using secret techniques he had learned in his previous life.

He learned all kinds of tricks in the world, including tricks that make him look drunk without being drunk.

‘Anyway, let’s take this opportunity to get some rest. ‘It’s a shame it’s not real alcohol, though.’

He loved playing, eating, and being lazy.

While I was pretending to be an idiot, I was really planning on getting some rest.

'Feel so good! If possible, it might not be a bad idea for the rat to be caught late in the trap. ‘You can play, eat, drink, and be lazy more.’

It was a time when I was trying to enjoy my first break in such a long time.

Suddenly, the door opened again roughly.

When he turned his head, an unexpected person appeared.

‘Tern?’

It was this body's younger brother.

Tern was grinning and glaring at him.

‘Why is he like that?’

Chris was a little embarrassed.

Tern walked towards him with a red-faced face.

And then.

Come on.

I grabbed him by the collar.

“!!”

“What are you doing?!”

Tern got angry.

“Is this all it was?! “Are you saying that you were showing off to show off like this?!”

Chris felt surprised.

He read the sincere anger in Tern's eyes.

It was unexpected.

‘Didn’t you hate this body?’

It's probably true that you don't like it.

But it seemed like he didn't just hate it.

If that were the case, there would be no way he would show such sincere anger.

It was disappointing.

And disappointment comes from having expectations. Expectations that it will be different from before.

I would never have expected that from someone I simply despise and dislike.

‘I guess he thought of us as brothers in his own way.’

After thinking that far, Chris came to a conclusion.

As expected, Tern is not the culprit.

The rat was separate.

then.

‘I guess I’ll have to use Tern.’

Chris opened his mouth.

“Let go.”

“… what?"

“Let go.”

Just when Tern was about to get angry.

Their eyes met.

“!!”

Tern's pupils faintly wavered.

I felt strange.

Although it was profligate, it was different from before when I was a mess.

The heavy weight he felt last time weighed down Teren again.

Chris lifted his hand and loosened his collar.

To his dismay, Tern was unable to resist the touch and retreated helplessly.

It wasn't a matter of strength, it was a loss of momentum.

“I just ask one question. “What am I to you?”

“… … .”

Tern shut her mouth.

What is it?

Shame on the family. Disgusting blood.

That was what Terne thought of as his older brother, Christian.

but.

That day, after the bare-handed duel.

His thoughts cracked.

Tern thought about it before answering.

“Originally, to me, my brother was a piece of trash that made me disillusioned just by looking at him. “I wish it would be put away somewhere forever.”

It was a blatant expression.

"now?"

“… “He is someone I want to trample on properly.”

Chris laughed.

It means that they recognized it as a competitor in their own way.

But I was angry that it came back in such a pitiful state.

“Yes, Tern. Do you think this brother has turned into the disillusioned trash he used to be?”

“… … .”

no.

I knew it intuitively.

So why does it look like this?

“… “Is there some intention?”

“Yes, it seems like there is a rat in the family.”

“!!”

Chris briefly revealed his plan.

Tern opened his eyes wide.

“Is it true that there is a rat in the family?”

"okay. “It’s still difficult to say exactly who it is, but it’s definitely there.”

"dare… !!”

Tern gritted his teeth.

“So I have a favor to ask of you.”

“Can you please do me a favor?”

Chris looked at Tern.

Unlike this idiot, he is a model student who is recognized by his family.

However, because I was young, I was free from people's gaze.

He was the right person to entrust the job to.

“Come closer this way.”

Chris whispered to Tern.

After hearing the specific story, Teren's eyes widened as if they were torn apart.

* ? ?* ? ?*

Afterwards, Chris enjoyed a debauched life as a debaucher.

Sleep as much as you want, eat as much as you want, drink… I couldn't drink it, but I did whatever I wanted with the rest.

It was sweet.

‘After all, a prestigious family. ‘The food is all delicious.’

It was the best, except that the person serving him was a ghost.

Of course, it wasn't completely wasted.

He pretends to flirt in bed and he masters black magic.

Because magic can be learned even while lying in bed.

‘The contents of the books I read in the library are all in my head, so I just need to master them while lying in bed.’

Thanks to this, my spell skills have steadily improved, and I am now able to use many of the 1-star black magic skillfully.

Now I have reached the level where I can be called a 1-star warlock wherever I go.

At the same time, he also engaged in misbehavior from time to time.

Because if you just eat and drink very quietly, you won't feel like a fool.

He acted realistically enough so that the rat quickly fell into the trap and took action.

"What is this?"

“Why, why are you doing this, master?”

“I guess the wine I ordered wasn’t like this? “Bring the butler!”

“Ji, the deacon is busy with business right now... .”

"busy? Then I will go find it myself. “Hiccup.”

When I got to the office, the contemplative butler stood up in a huff and greeted Chris.

“Master, w-what happened… ?”

Instead of answering,

Wow!

The white suit of the vampire butler covered in wine sprinkled by Chris was stained red.

Deacon Cox's face turned red with anger.

Chris looked at that and smiled to himself.

‘You can’t be mean to just anyone.’

So, he was concentrating his actions on the most suspicious butler.

He frequently visited and argued with them, and found fault with them to cause harm.

‘Are you going to hold back this time?’

His beautifully trimmed beard trembled.

But surprisingly, the butler held back his anger this time too.

“Ho, is it because of something? If anything is wrong, we will correct it.”

Chris said, “Wow.”

I can't believe I endured being covered in wine.

His patience was amazing.

“The servant brought the wrong wine. “Could it be that the butler is ignoring me?”

“It can’t be! “I’ll tell you to get it right away!”

“Bring it yourself.”

“… yes?"

“Don’t order the things below, have the butler bring them himself.”

The butler paused.

Chris didn't miss the sight of the butler's eyes rolling nervously as he stopped at one part of the document.

"that is… “I have some work to do.”

“You want to work like that? “Shouldn’t you change your clothes anyway?”

The butler trembled with a smile on his face.

What a story like that about the person who poured wine. It seemed like he could barely control his anger.

“I’m asking you to go and return out of special consideration for my butler. Don't worry, I'll be guarding this place. Or are you really ignoring me?”

“Oh, no. “Then I’ll be right back.”

After getting angry, the butler had no choice but to go out.

It seemed like he had let his guard down, thinking that that idiot wouldn't even have the ability to read the documents.

When he was left alone, Chris' eyes lit up.

‘Shall we see what kind of trick he is pulling?’

Chris was almost certain that the butler was a rat.

'if… If not, I'm sorry, um. no. It will be right.’

If the butler was really a rat hiding in the Count Khazar family, there was a high possibility that the administration was pulling some kind of trick.

And unlike his single-minded friends, Chris was very good at reading these documents.

What meaning do the numbers have?

Which items are strange?

I could figure it out just by looking.

and.

It wasn't long before the butler changed clothes and brought wine.

"bingo."

Chris smiled.

He found what he was looking for.

1