Episode 16
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 16

Chris spoke in a calm tone.

“I’ll say it again. “I intend to bring Dark Maga under my feet.”

“!!”

Count Kazar was taken aback by the unexpected story.

“Well, what is that... .”

“You still don’t understand. I don't think it's a difficult story. “I, Christian, have said that I will become the master of Dark Maga.”

Count Kazar looked at him with tearful eyes.

‘I’m so surprised. ‘If you hear my real goal, you’ll be shocked.’

Obtaining Dark Maga was only the primary goal.

His true goal is the pinnacle of the magic world.

He becomes the devil.

‘He also has to be a high-ranking demon king. Only then can we prevent a great war from occurring.’

There is not just one Demon King in the Demon Empire.

There were several Demon Lords, with the Demon Emperor, the number one Demon King, at the top.

For reference, the ‘Demon King of Death and Blood’ who caused the Great Rebellion was the fourth-ranking demon king.

Therefore, Chris had to be the highest-ranking Demon King, at least 3rd in rank.

‘If I reach that level, I will be able to finally enjoy wealth and fame.’

At that time, Count Kazar slowly opened his mouth.

“You become the master of Dark Maga... Do you think it is possible? “We are collateral.”

“I know that collateral can be recognized as a succession as long as they have the ability.”

“That’s just a nominal rule. And above all, aren’t you the one lagging behind among your peers?”

Now I know that my son has changed.

But the years spent in debauchery do not disappear.

While Christian was wasting his time, the other young pillars of the main family were flying around.

Among them, the one flying the highest was Ashed.

“What we have fallen behind, we can catch up with in the future. Let me ask you something. “Father, why do you think Esheed slandered me?”

“… … .”

Count Khazar was silent for a moment.

It's definitely questionable.

Esheed is a noble being that cannot even be compared to Christian, so why?

“… I don't know exactly. But I can guess one thing. “It must be because of your talent.”

"Yes, that's right."

Chris nodded his head.

“I guess he was jealous of me, who had greater talent than him.”

Originally, Esheed was praised as having the greatest talent among the next generation of Dark Demon clans.

Even before Christian was born.

The title of greatest genius was transferred to Christian.

It was clear that he was jealous of it and wanted to destroy it.

‘Now that I think about it, he’s such a ridiculous guy. Are you doing this for just that reason? 'The age difference is quite big?'

Esheed was close to his mid-twenties. He did this because he was jealous of his younger cousin, who was almost ten years old.

Anyway, Christian was called a genius until he broke down.

And the person who resided in Christian's body had an outstanding talent that could not be compared even to Christian, who was called a genius.

“I am better than them. “Overwhelmingly.”

Although he has never met and compared the Dark Maga Confucius in person, it is probably true.

During the Great Rebellion that would occur in the future, none of the Dark Maga figures were geniuses who could compare to his talent.

No, there was no one in the entire Demon Empire.

The hero did not say for nothing that the outcome of the war would have changed if Chris had learned sword techniques or magic.

“Even though I am behind now, I will eventually stand at the top. So much so that there is no comparison. “They won’t even dare to look at me.”

Young successors were not his goal. He honestly didn't care.

Standing at the pinnacle of the Magic Empire.

Because that was his goal.

Count Kazar swallowed a groan at Chris's arrogant story.

'why.'

This is a ridiculous and impossible story.

But what are those unwavering eyes?

It is not an expression of the will to achieve it.

It was just a look in his eyes that thought it would happen naturally.

‘Should I regard that as confidence, or should I view it as a delusion that makes no judgment?’

Of course, it's probably a delusion.

It's an absurdly absurd story.

But is it because he is the father?

Or is it because Christian's eyes are firm?

Maybe it was because of the surprising performances Christian has shown recently.

The thought that Christian's remarks might not end up being nothing more than a vain delusion flashed through Count Kazar's mind.

“In that sense, I have something to ask of my father.”

"ask?"

"yes. “Do you remember that I said I would ask you a favor once I got out of this mess?”

Chris said.

“Please use your authority as a father to recommend me so that I can participate in the Holy Black Ceremony of my family in two months.”

“!!”

Count Kazar looked embarrassed.

“You mean Seongheuksik? But what about that?”

Seong Heuk-sik.

It was a ceremony in which the lineages of the Dark Maga received the blessings of ‘Dark Magi’, their unique power.

However, they did not just quietly receive the blessing; those participating in the ceremony had to compete with each other, and received a greater blessing according to the strict principle of the law of the fittest.

The more you excel than your competitors, the greater blessings you will receive, but if you fall behind, you will not receive any blessings.

‘Also, it is the most important event in selecting Confucius.’

Chris thought to himself.

Confucius.

A title that refers to candidates for succession to a famous magic family.

Only if you stand out during this blessing ceremony can you earn the title of ‘Confucius.’

“I also have the blood of the Dark Maga, so am I not qualified to participate?”

“Of course, if you look at the pedigree, that’s true. But don’t you know?”

Count Kazar shook his head.

“To participate in the Holy Black Ceremony, your Demonic Energy must reach level 2.”

That's because learning dark magic is possible from 2 stars.

Therefore, the Seongheuk Ceremony is held once every three years, and each time, young blood relatives from the direct and collateral lines who have reached the second sex participate.

“It is impossible for you, who has just reached 1st star, to challenge this Seongheuk Ceremony. “It will inevitably be three years before you participate in the Holy Black Ceremony.”

That was a natural thought.

The time it takes to go from 1 star to 2 star is really 3 years at the fastest, but usually it takes more than 5 years.

If you don't have talent, it may take much longer.

Those of the Dark Maga bloodline were all born with outstanding talent and often reached the level of 2-star achievement by the age of fifteen.

“We can’t wait until three years later.”

“But it can’t be helped, right?”

“No, there is a way. “I just need to reach the level of 2 stars within the remaining two months.”

“!!”

Count Khazar opened his eyes wide.

“What nonsense?”

You want to get to 2 stars in two months?

I've listened to my son's absurd statements countless times, but none have been as absurd as this.

“It is said that even Master Noh, who was considered one of the greatest geniuses in the history of Dark Magic, took more than a year and a half to reach the level of 2-star. But you want to become a 2-star in two months? “Even nonsensical stories can be heard only if they are moderated.”

Count Kazar frowned and said.

Chris understood Count Kajar's reaction.

‘It was said that even the greatest genius hero on the Light faction took over a year to reach 2 star status.’

It is said that it took just over a year to complete, and it is said that the incredible speed at that time shocked the surrounding area.

So, it's ridiculous to get to 2 stars in two months.

Chris grinned.

“Would you like to see what I do for a moment?”

Chris took out his sword.

“What are you trying to do?”

“Please take a look at what I unfold. “It’s a mud sword method.”

“… “You’ve never learned the mud sword technique, have you?”

Mud Sword is the sword technique of the Black Swamp Knights. Count Kazar did not tell Christian, who had become a fool, any secret secrets of the Black Swamp Knights.

“I saw it with my own eyes at the training ground. “I know roughly how to unfold it.”

"what? “What nonsense?”

Count Kazar made a bewildered face.

“You will know when you see, so just look.”

“… okay."

Count Khazar nodded his head.

Christian took his stance and began to use mud sword techniques.

And when Count Kazar saw the sword technique, his eyes began to widen.

In Christian's hands, an unbelievable, impossible scene began to unfold.

* ? ?* ? ?*

‘It’s simple to follow these basic sword techniques.’

As can be seen in Melin's case, the Black Swamp Knights are an order of magic swordsmen.

An order of knights who uses both swordsmanship and black magic.

This applies not only to the Black Swamp Knights, but also to the entire Dark Maga.

Then one question.

Why are the Knights of the Black Swamp called the Knights of the Black Swamp?

This is because the trick is to weaken and subdue the opponent through curse black magic, as if immersing them in a swamp.

Therefore, the swordsmanship used was often used to check or weaken the opponent rather than to show strong power.

Mud Sword Technique is a sword technique specialized for checking.

Once you know the essentials of swordsmanship, it becomes easier to follow along.

Faaah!

The first ceremony, sprinkling dirt, unfolds in Chris's hands.

It was perfect.

Not just the swing of the silk or sword, but also the movement of the arms, the posture of the body, the movement of the feet, and even the flow of magical energy.

It wasn't just the first meal.

2nd esophagus, 3rd esophagus.

An absolutely perfect movement unfolded.

‘Uh, how?’

I could recognize him because he was Count Khazar, who had perfectly mastered the mud sword technique.

How accurate is the mud sword technique that Chris is using now?

‘Did Vice-Captain Melin teach you something separately? No, it can't be because of her personality.'

Even if that were the case, it was nonsense.

It's only been a few days since Christian got out of his asshole?

Even if he had been taught 24 hours a day, it would have been impossible for him to show such proficiency.

Chris grinned inwardly as he watched Count Kazar look shocked.

‘Well, at least with something like this. ‘It’s not that difficult.’

At best, it's just basic swordsmanship.

Just follow what you see.

It was a story that would have enraged the knights who had worked hard for years to properly learn the mud sword technique, but from Chris's point of view, it was too simple.

So Chris decided to surprise Count Kajar a little more.

‘If I just end up copying it, it will be too boring.’

After finishing demonstrating her mud sword technique, Chris moved her body again.

And when she saw Chris's new mud sword technique, Count Ka-Zar's eyes grew even wider as if they were torn apart.

'different? however?'

The first thing Chris used was an attack technique that kept her opponent's feet in check by keeping her lower part in check, which was her first attack.

However, it is slightly different.

Faintly.

Unless you are a master of mud sword techniques, you won't even be able to recognize it.

The path the sword extended itself was the same.

But the posture of the legs.

The twist of the upper body has changed.

And because of that, the sword's movement became lighter and faster.

It suits the essence of the mud sword method of keeping the opponent in check.

Although it was a faint difference, it was a change that would make a big difference in practice.

It wasn't just about cutting the dirt.

2nd esophagus, 3rd esophagus.

Chris made changes little by little.

To be able to use mud sword techniques more efficiently without breaking the framework.

“… … .”

Eventually, the demonstration ended.

Count Kazar could not say anything and had a blank expression.

"How is it?"

"you… you… .”

Chris grinned as he looked at Count Kazar's shocked expression.

“Please contact the main family. “I will attend the Holy Black Ceremony in two months.”

A voice so calm that it's almost obnoxious.

“Two months is enough. “For me to reach the level of 2 stars.”

In fact, it didn't even take two months.

For reference, in the past, it took Chris, who was in the light camp, a month and a half to reach 2 stars.

0