Episode 17
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 17

This is how the work of Butler Cox, who turned the Khazar family upside down, was completed.

Fortunately, there was no major impact.

This was because Chris quickly hit Cox in the neck.

‘You made a wise choice.’

‘If I hadn’t hit Cox’s head at that time, Count Kazar would have been in a big trouble.’

Everyone thought that Chris had hit Cox's head to cover up for the count.

Chris's true feelings were different, but on the outside it seemed that way, and people admired him for making a wise decision.

‘You’ve really changed completely.’

‘I’m not the bastard I was before.’

People looked surprised when they saw Chris doing physical training at the training ground.

As soon as he caught his target, the rat Cox, Chris stopped pretending to be a bastard again and started focusing on training.

The intensity of his training was also enormous.

It must have been difficult, but the sight of him cantering with an arrogant and cold face without being disturbed at all was like the symbol of a demon.

Of course, Chris was thinking this to himself.

‘Damn physical training. It's so hard I'm dying. Why can’t physical strength be trained through talent? Let us persevere for the wealth and fame we will enjoy as the devil. The devil’s wealth and glory! ‘Wealth and fame!’

Anyway, seeing Chris like that, the Mines completely approved.

Chris has changed.

He was no longer a fool.

He was a worthy master of the Qajar count family.

A scene proving that fact unfolded.

Count Kazar appeared at the training site.

To teach Christian!

‘I can’t believe the Count himself is teaching.’

‘I understand that even Master Teren has not yet received direct instruction.’

It was unexpected that Terne had not yet received instruction from Count Khazar.

Count Kazar said that Terne lacked the basics, so he had him trained by the Knights of the Black Swamp.

All he could do was point out Terne's shortcomings, but he went out of his way to teach Christian directly.

‘Maybe it’s because it’s late.’

‘I came to my senses, but I fell far behind.’

The demons had sad faces.

‘I wonder if you will be able to endure Count Kazar’s teachings.’

‘Count Kazar’s training is to make even the superiors of the Knights’ Order break their cranes.’

Count Kazar said that the reason he did not start teaching Terne, who was considered his successor, was because he was not yet ready to endure training.

That is why Count Khazar's teachings were famous for being ruthless.

The demons thought there was no way Christian, who had been living a debauched life, could endure it.

"let's go."

“Yes, father.”

Chris followed Count Ka-Zar to a secret training center set up separately in his mansion.

The demons shook their heads at Chris's naturally virtuous face, as if he was unaware of the harsh future ahead of him.

‘I don’t know how long you can hold out.’

‘I shouldn’t have been treated so harshly that I gave up on training and returned to being the same idiot I was before.’

Everyone was worried about Christian, who was being trained by Count Kazar.

But there was something the demons didn’t know.

What kind of scene is unfolding in the secret training center?

Count kazar could not close his open mouth.

It was an endless series of surprises.

* ? ?* ? ?*

“Is this the right way to do it?”

A sword with ferocious force unfolded.

It was not a mud sword technique that bound his opponent's feet.

It was a black sickle sword technique that harvested the head of a cornered enemy.

It was the main attack technique of the Black Swamp Knights, as it was a sword technique that inflicted fatal wounds with a single strike, like a reaper's scythe.

“… Yes, that’s right.”

“Binding their feet with mud, destroying them with curses, and cutting off their heads with a sickle. “It’s simple.”

Simple?

If someone else had said something like that, Count Kazar would have roared and called it arrogant.

In fact, in order to put that story into practice, he had to perfectly master the chain of checks, curses, and attacks.

But Count Khazar could not get angry.

Chris was accomplishing the task as ‘simply’ as he said.

-Kiyaaaak!

The demonic beasts summoned for training rushed forward.

Chris blocked and checked their attacks with light mud sword movements and used black magic.

It was a 1-star basic curse called ‘Shadow Vine’ black magic.

The shadow tied my feet like a vine.

It is not a strong bondage.

A weak bondage that can be broken off with just one strong step of the foot.

But Chris didn't miss that brief moment.

Every time the movement was disrupted, the black sickle sword technique decapitated the beasts.

“… … .”

Count Khazar was silent.

‘When did I become able to use black magic so naturally?’

Of course, wielding black magic while swinging a sword required tremendous control. If you look at the control alone, it was already a 2-star or higher skill.

Is it just control?

‘Black sickle swordsmanship… ‘I taught you this for the first time today.’

But what does that movement mean?

Of course, it is still immature.

Nevertheless, the essence is exactly alive.

Targeting the opponent's weak spot and inflicting fatal wounds.

There were so many surprises that I couldn't figure out what to be surprised about.

Chris even showed an even more shocking look as Count Kajar was still in shock.

“But does it have to be done this way?”

"what?"

“I think there might be a more efficient way.”

Chris smiled.

“Hey, the right person is coming at the right time. Please take a look.”

A new training monster has been summoned from the magic circle.

2 Demon level ‘human mushroom’.

Just as swordsmen, wizards, and demons were divided into levels of sainthood, there was a system for classifying demonic beasts as well.

It is divided into levels of demons, and demons of the same number have similar powers to those of the same level.

In other words, the ‘human mushroom’ summoned now has the power to overwhelm Chris, a 1-star mine.

“I don’t know what you’re trying to do, but your opponent is a level 2 demon beast. “Don’t let your guard down.”

“I don’t let down my guard. Why let your guard down when you can just match your opponent's strength? Anyway, take a look.”

Boom boom, the human mushroom came running.

As the name suggests, the human mushroom was a magical beast with a mushroom body and stems extending out like limbs.

The limb-shaped stem is as hard as a log.

Chris attacked as before.

Check attack. It was a mud sword technique.

It was a quick charge, but it was a perfect check, Count Kazar was secretly impressed again.

‘But it won’t be as easy as the previous monsters. The limbs of the human mushroom, a level 2 demon beast, are strong enough to ignore the checks of the mud sword.’

Count Khazar thought to himself.

‘It wouldn’t be so bad to get hit hard this time.’

Chris is brilliant but arrogant.

I thought that once I was defeated, it would be an opportunity to throw away my arrogance.

But that didn't happen.

It was the moment when the mud sword touched the beast's leg.

A scene completely different from what Count Kazar had expected unfolded.

Suddenly!

Chris' sword cut off the human mushroom's leg.

The legs of the beast, strong as logs, were cut off.

“!!”

Count Kazar was startled and stood up.

“No, how?”

As I have said many times, mud swordsmanship is a swordsmanship focused on checks.

The attack Chris just launched was also a light leg cut.

But what does that power mean?

By concentrating demon energy?

It is possible if you can handle the Black Sword, a magic sword that can be used by 3-star demons.

But no.

Chris can't handle the black sword yet.

then?

‘I combined the black scythe with the mud sword technique!!!’

Count Kazar thought that it was ridiculous even for him to think of it.

Combining two sword techniques?

However, the blow that Chris had just unleashed contained both the essence of the clay that keeps the opponent in check and the essence of the black scythe that inflicts fatal wounds with one blow.

“How did you do it?”

“Well, it’s nothing special. “I changed the movement so that when the mud sword touches the opponent, it can instantly exert strong force.”

“… So how?”

“Well, it’s complicated to put into words. “Look.”

Chris pointed to his feet.

“First of all, I widened my stride a little compared to when I was in the mud, and placed my center of gravity on my right rear foot. “This way, you can have an instantaneous explosion of power.”

“… “Then it wouldn’t be balanced, right?”

“The disordered balance was achieved by manipulating the weight of the sword.”

“… … .”

“The overall movement of the upper body followed Mud’s method almost exactly, except that the upper arm muscles were more contracted and the wrist movements were slightly more twisted, like a sickle.”

“… … .”

“And again… .”

Chris explained in detail how he did it.

Count Kazar was silent for a long time.

He didn't know what to say.

Once he followed his son's instructions, it was indeed possible to instantaneously unleash the explosive power of the scythe while maintaining the motion of the mud!

‘… crazy.'

Count Kazar swallowed his curse without realizing it.

‘Isn’t this a completely new sword technique?’

This was neither mud nor sickle.

It was something new.

‘You created a new sword technique on the spot?’

Of course, strictly speaking, it was not a proper swordsmanship.

It was just a single movement, and it was unstable in many ways, so there were a lot of things that needed to be improved before it could be called ‘swordbeop’.

If you really think about it, it would be closer to an impromptu ‘applied technique’ rather than a new sword technique.

Still, it was a huge deal.

Count Kazar couldn't believe it and deliberately belittled what Chris had accomplished.

“It has become quite powerful, but if you deal with demonic energy like that, isn’t it difficult to use curses together?”

"is that so?"

"okay. You may not know this, but mud has a magical energy management method that is specialized for use with curses. On the other hand, it is not a scythe. “I need to concentrate my demon energy.”

Chris tilted his head.

Faaat.

As he unfolded the scythe, a black cloud rose in his other hand.

“Are we going to do this together?”

“… … .”

“Is it inherently difficult?”

Count Khazar kept his mouth shut.

He thought of the word for the first time today.

'crazy.'

Even though he was my son, I hated him.

* ? ?* ? ?*

Time passed like that.

About fifteen days?

Chris divided his day into three parts.

First is physical training time.

It was his least favorite time.

‘Damn, jumping is so hard!’

It's not just jumping.

Push-ups. Basic physical training, such as sit-ups, was what Chris hated the most.

‘If I had just been born as a Maga who specializes in black magic such as Destruction Maga or Curse Maga, I wouldn’t have had to build up my stamina like this!’

However, since Dark Maga is classified as a demonic spirit, physical training had to be done at all costs.

Once again, I became resentful of returning to the lineage of the Dark Maga, a branch of Matu.

The second time was with Count Kazar.

‘Still, training with Count Kazar is quite fun.’

What's funny is that Count Kazar's shocked expression every time he does something is funny.

Count Khazar had a very colorful expression on his face as he was surprised by his cool-headed appearance.

‘My skills are improving rapidly.’

Chris tried to move the demon energy inside his body.

Demonic energy circulated quickly.

The level has risen further.

‘If you were to measure it from top to bottom, it would be at the top. It’s only 1 star, so it’s meaningless to argue.’

It wasn't.

Even in the first star, there was a strict distinction between upper and lower class.

‘Bottom’ is the level that has just reached that level.

‘Medium’ is the level of maturity.

‘Above’ refers to the level where the relevant level has been completed and the next level can be started. In other words, Chris has already reached the end of his first star!

This was in just less than a month after reaching 1 star.

‘There is no need to be puffed up. Money has a long way to go. But let’s take a break tonight and eat something delicious! I can't drink alcohol... Beef, strawberry juice! ‘The happy life of a golden spoon master!’

The last part of Chris's three-part routine.

It was time for a sweet break.

‘If you want to run for a long time, it is important to rest before you burn out.’

He was lazy by nature, so he couldn't focus on training day and night.

So he set up a schedule to train hard during the day and rest at night.

The Magic Empire is a country of demons and does not allow drinking for fifteen-year-olds, so it was his pleasure to soothe the end of the day with delicious food and snacks.

‘When I turn 18, the legal drinking age, I will drink all kinds of alcohol.’

I was thinking about that as I was returning to the mansion.

An unexpected person called him.

“It’s been a while.”

“!!”

Chris was shocked.

A beautiful woman with a cold image appeared in the darkness.

Her black hair and blue eyes.

Aging has been suppressed by magic, and he appears to be in his late twenties.

It was Melin, the vice-captain of the Black Swamp Knights!

Chris noticed that Melin had appeared.

‘It’s almost time as promised.’

A month ago, she decided to compete properly without restricting herself and her demon energy.

The time for the duel has arrived.

0