Chapter 5
128 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a deep part of the ocean, A rock could be seen on the ocean floor. It looked like any other rock but cracks could be seen on it which were increasing at a fast rate.

"Cr..ack"

A fist suddenly burst out from the rock.

----------

'Where am I?'

I was in a very dark place and I could feel a smooth barrier when I extended my hands. So, I tried punching the barrier and It broke in one hit.

After breaking the barrier, I remembered what happened so I hurriedly started punching the barrier and got out of the cocoon-like thing. It was not as messy as I thought It would be.

'Wait a second, I could feel the barrier. That means I can feel things.'

There was no dissonance between my movements anymore.

And I could breathe underwater which was probably related to the environment in which my evolution happened.

Next time I should choose a volcano or space as my evolution environment, Maybe it would have unexpected benefits.

'Eh, A volcano will be too much. Maybe I will try it when I am a higher tier.'

{Integration with the body complete. Now, you can see a more descriptive stat sheet.}

{ Name: Axton

Age: 35 (Physically)

Attack Potency: 8-B

Durability: 8-A

Stamina: ???(As long as the damage rate doesn't go above the regeneration rate)

Speed: 8-B

Regeneration: High-Low [Can regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage and reattach lost limbs.]

Status: Body & Soul Unity (Can hurt non-physical entities with normal attacks), Touched By The Void

Skills: Combat Skills Lv.13, Shooting Skills Lv.10, Self-Hemokinesis Lv.0 }

'Damn, My stats jumped at least a whole tier but I did pass 10 years in a cocoon. The only thing I can do right now is try and get out of this situation once again. Ugh.. I can't go to the surface cause I know there will be security as Deadman Wonderland is a jail for criminals.'

'I didn't even get a second of rest since I got in this world. The first thing I am gonna do is find somewhere to rest and get some sleep. I know I slept for 10 years and all but that is just different. The cocoon was 3/10 would not recommend it.'

I started practicing my hemokinesis or blood control as I had an Idea of what to do now. First I checked my chest and saw that there was no hole but I still couldn't hear my heartbeat. This can only mean that I still don't have a heart.

'I guess the nanomachines are somehow generating the blood I need as well as healing any damage. Is my soul also regenerating as does my body? If so this is kinda Op.'

So I am not an Undead anymore?

{Yesn't}

That's a made-up word system. Ignoring the system I started trying to feel my blood which was not hard. After feeling it I started moving it here and there just testing my control.

{Self-Hemokinesis Leveled up to Lv.5}

'Uh..That was fast.'

I started moving the blood that was in my legs to flow out of my heels. At first, it just flowed out like any liquid but with time I started to put more pressure on it which resulted in me shooting forward.

I started shooting more and more as well as moving my hands as fast as I could. I was like a human torpedo. I swam until I was confident that I was far away from Wonderland.

I then started to swim to the surface slowly and just peeked out to see, there was nothing around me.

'Oh man, I am fucked.'

I racked my brains to come up with an idiotic idea. To force blood out of my heels at such force that I start flying. After trying very hard to increase the pressure I started feeling dizzy.

'It looks like my regeneration can't keep up with this. Alright time for another plan.'

The only plan I could come up with was to try to go back the way I came until I hit some cliff. Let's pray that the cliff would not be Wonderland.

I started going in the direction by seeing the faint trail of blood which was very close to being erased.

Since I just went straight It wasn't that hard going back to the cocoon but without stopping I moved forward until I came across a cliff. I could see many broken pieces of buildings the closer I got to the cliff.

After reaching the cliff and giving my brain a whirl, I decided to try going around it to make sure I was not seeing the base of the island. After going round enough I stopped and tried to peek out of the ocean. I saw a small and empty beach, there was a sign saying private property. I see the earthquake was a big loss so the government probably sold many of these to rich people.

{Self-Hemokinesis Leveled up to Lv.15}

‘Damn, how bad my shooting and combat skills are if reaching level 15 is this easy. It is most probably related to my evolution.’

After checking around and seeing no one around the beach, I started swimming towards it and started walking towards the beach house to find some clothes. I was using my blood control powers to hide my private parts right now.

I found some girl clothes in the beach house but some clothes looked unisex enough that I wore them not that I had much of a choice to begin with.

Losing my clothes every time is such a pain in the ass I should have kept some in my Inventory type power I got from the Touched By the Void. I forgot about that power.

I walked out of the beach house and knocked out the guard I saw on the way to the road.

Just before I could decide who was next to rob for some money and clothes, something popped out in front of me.

{ Quest: Get the Red Diamond that Ganta is gonna get embedded with.

Reason: Boost your regeneration and give your heartless chest a heart.}

Now, that's outrageous, I will have to interfere and get the Red Diamond from a crazed Shiro before she embeds it in Ganta. That's not all without Ganta the Mother Goose System wouldn't be unlocked as Ganta’s Branch of Sin was the key.

‘The system just doesn't wanna let me rest. It's more of a choice thing I guess but still who would deny power when it is in front of you like that.’

I just have to be fast and come in between the red diamond and Ganta when Shiro shoots it at him which shouldn't be much of a problem with my speed.

Alright then, Time to find out the school where all this is gonna happen. It was somewhere in Nagano Prefecture, I think.

________

1.1k words

7