Chapter 7
116 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was not sure if this plan was gonna work but I could only bet on my luck and Shiro's Lack of fighting experience right now as I didn't think I could win by fighting her head-on.

While I jumped at her I controlled a fine thread of blood and wrapped it around the gem. Now, I could only pray that Shiro didn't notice it and shoot the gem toward Ganta so that I could interfere and take it away with ease.

I could feel a tug at the threads so I jumped as high as I could to see that Shiro was extremely close to cutting the thread just after she shot the gem at Ganta.

'It looks like she didn't notice at first but became aware of it after shooting it towards Ganta.'

'It's now or never.'

I immediately tried to shoot blood from my heels to go towards Shiro and tackle her all the while reeling the thread inside my hand.

Emphasis on tried. Because of not enough control I tackled Shiro and went flying through the building with her in my hands.

The thread didn't break luckily and I was able to reel it towards my hand. Now the only thing left to do was embed it in my chest which I was sure I couldn't do right now so I sent it in my inventory.

After that I lost consciousness because of the loss of massive amounts of blood as I used it in giving myself a boost during the stunt I pulled.

————

[Ganta's POV]

'What the heck is happening right now? Why is this red man trying to attack me? Who are these people?'

I could see that the person who told the class to run fainted while the red man was standing.

'Did the red man kill that guy?'

The red man was hurriedly looking for something on the pale guy who looked even more pale now. When he didn't find anything he started looking around and after not finding anything. The red man started rampaging and destroyed the whole building. 

That was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness due to the excess amount of dust in the air and because I was tired. Thankfully I could see my friends were alright and were trying to rescue more people.

————

[Axton’s POV]

I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling. 

‘What a cliche situation.’ 

At this point, I was used to losing consciousness and finding myself in weird situations.

‘Here we go again.’

I sat up to see a doctor checking something on the machine that was connected to me. As soon as he saw me, I could see the fear in his eyes.

Ah, It looks like this time I was the scapegoat this time instead of Ganta.

‘Makes sense I guess. I don't have any type of ID or anything. It is too easy to use someone like that as a scapegoat.’

I knew I was gonna go to Deadman Wonderland and I already accepted it as a fact.

‘I can't use the gem for evolution as I don't know if something like what happened at the sea will happen. I am not gonna take the risk of evolving in an unsafe environment. I should at least try and go to space. Even though I lived in the void for a lot of time I am pretty sure It was because my body was dead.’

‘I don't wanna test the theory of what will happen to me in the void with an ‘alive’ body, especially when my soul and body are combined into one.’

I should try and go to space to get the evolution done so that I don't need to breathe or I can breathe in Space whatever that means.

How the heck did those people breathe in space when it was a vacuum is beyond my puny brain.

The only thing I could think of that is in space should be electromagnetic waves or any transverse waves as they don't need a medium to travel but...

‘Stop it, Axton, You are once again thinking unnecessarily too much.’

That's not all I could see the doctor pissing his pants as I was looking at him the whole time without blinking. I read the name that was written on his nameplate.

“Sorry about that Mr.Takeshi and thanks for taking care of me.”

I apologized to him as that was very rude of me.

“N..o…. Prob…lem”

He ran out of the room at the speed of a bullet train.

‘Do I look that scary, I mean sure my cliche Red eyes could be somewhat daunting and my white hair too looked pretty weird on a pale person.’

After he went out. Some people who looked like knockoff Men In Black walked in and arrested me.

It looks like the whole building going down was regarded as an act of terrorism and I was going to be put on death row.

Of course, Tamaki somehow manipulated the whole thing to lead me to Deadman Wonderland and not get immediately executed.

There was not even a trial as I was directly transported to Deadman Problem.

Looks like the terrorism thing was not made public because there was no way they were gonna directly take me there without a trial if it was.

Nobody even knew about anything; they probably just used the builder/contractor who built the school as a scapegoat and was illegally taking me directly to the G sector of Wonderland, which officially doesn't exist.

“We are here.”

The armored van came to a stop and the armored person who was sitting beside me said and took me inside the prison and took me to a room that had a bed and everything in it.

I was made to wear a collar and a white jail suit. I knew the collar could be used for many things and I was doing a stupid thing wearing it but you see a very thin layer of blood was always between me and the collar.

The collar was mainly used for giving poison which I was sure I could stop as I had full control over my blood.

How do I use my blood without cutting myself you ask?

Well, I am sure my power had nothing to do with Branch of Sin and it was full control of my blood so I just controlled the blood inside my body to be thin razor blades and cut myself from inside to get the blood I needed.

Enough about all that. It was time to start my Prison Arc.

______

1.1k words

6