Chapter 6: The Roomies
88 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Image/Picture

“Hey baby, my flight is delayed, I will arrive at the airport at 20:05”

You are a little disappointed, but that time might work out perfectly, you don’t want to arrive at the spot too early anyway. You text Sydney back that she should get enough rest on the plane because you have a special date planned right after the arrives.

“Ouuu exciting! ;)) but what about my bags?”

“You can leave them in the car, I got one, hope you like it!”

“Can’t wait to see you! xoxoxo”

You reply again and then search through her closet. Yvonne walks in on you while you do so, and you explain your plan to her. She thinks it’s terribly cute but for some reason scolds you about making Sydney wear a dress she already wore once.

I really don’t get why that’s a big deal, guys wear the same suit all the time…

Ironically enough, you have to buy a new suit anyways, so you make sure to pick up a nice dress for Sydney to wear while you’re at it.

In the shop you change your mind and don’t pick out a fancy dress that one could wear to a ball, instead opting for a short blue night dress. According to your expertise it should provide the perfect balance of class, intimacy and comfort, all important qualities for your plan. Luckily it barely matters what you put on Sydney, she can pull off anything.

Maybe I should test that theory and actually put garbage bag on her sometime.

You picture Sydney with her white smile dressed in only a black industrial garbage bag. Her black curly hair going down the back, her left hand on her hip, leaning that hip out to the side and raising her right foot as if she were to model the bag for you. You chuckle.

Oh wow, that image actually looks kind of cute. That smile could sell anything.

 

You pay for everything and put it in the trunk of your newly acquired Rolls Royce.

Alright, I got suit, dress, blanket, basket, champagne bottle, two glasses, watermelon, do I need anything else? She likes avocado toast, right? I should get some of that, and… I don’t know maybe water? Yeah, water is good, let’s… let’s not forget water.. bananas maybe? Y’know I’ll just hit a supermarket and pick some stuff out, can’t be this hard.. “he said, while almost forgetting water” You joke to yourself.

You sit down in the car.

I also just realized I haven’t heard anything from the trial for Sydney’s shooter? It’s been what, a month? Two? … Damn I kinda lost track of time.. Guess the US justice system isn’t the fastest… well, as long as he’s locked up I can’t complain, brought me into this world after all!

Still kinda wanna know why he did it though… I mean, Sydney? Why Sydney? I mean, Poki was on stage.. Rae, why shoot at Sydney? And why did he stop shooting?

You lean your head and look out the window while, tapping the driver’s wheel with your index finger as you think about that day at the convention.

I had just arrived in LA there’s no way that….

You bite your lower lip.

*ding* you look at your phone. A new message from Rae!

“Hey! Wanna get lunch?”

“Yeah! Gladly! Do you want me to pick you up or you me? :)”

“You pick me up? Do you have a car now?”

“Yeah! Got it with Aria and Poki just yesterday!”

“I see ;) had some fun?”

“A gentleman does not kiss and tell” you tease the curious girl.

“Fine :P I’ll ask Poki or Aria then, but just so you know… I like honest men ;)”

Seconds after you received her message she follows it up by sending a picture of her. She’s holding up the camera above her while kneeling on her bed, her legs bare and she is dressed only in a red night gown, not unlike the one you just bought for Sydney. Her hair perfectly frames her face and her gaze is just so fucking seductive… holy shit…. You can’t help but get hard, you can practically hear her nipples call to you to free them from their prison as they spike against the silk cloth!

Hoping to get rewarded you text her everything that happened in excruciating detail, confident that neither of your lovers would mind.

“Wow… that’s soo hot! And they did THAT on the drive back?? By now you must be a master at driving under the influence of hot women, crazy how you haven’t crashed yet ;)” she jokes.

“I’m gonna masturbate to that image” Rae double-texts.

“Hey! What about lunch? Maybe I can have you for dessert?” you hopefully reply.

“Hm…. No :3 I think you should have some blue balls for now!”

“That is cruel!”

“Hihihi xD” “About lunch, why don’t you come to my place? Tina and Miyoung have been dying to meet you and Leslie is here too! They’re cooking right now, I was supposed to help them but given what you just shared with me I think I’ll just get everything… wet”

You take a deep breath.

“I will be there ASAP, text me the address”

You drive on the open road even before she responds, which in hindsight, not the best idea, because she doesn’t respond via text, instead sending a video in which she, while fingering her beautiful shaven pussy, moans the information to you.

You can’t believe your luck.

I’m going to have to call someone about my car’s extended warranty because driving with these girls around is an accident waiting to happen.

 

=============

 

Out of breath you ring the doorbell of the roomies. You are used to living amongst the wealthy but this house… yeah, streaming certainly pays well.

Rae, wearing a black and red sweater, nothing covering her wonderful, tanned legs except long black socks opens the door, acting all innocent as if she hadn’t just risked your life by being the biggest tease imaginable.

“Come here!” you say with obvious lust in your voice. Not giving her any chance to greet you, you wrap your arms around her and involve her in a kiss full of desire, in which she gladly participates.

Without taking your hands off her you close the door and turn her around against it, so that she is facing away from you. You place a hand on her nude thigh and slide it upwards, lifting her long sweater, revealing her plump ass and only a very thin black thong covering her. Covering is very generous, as you can clearly see most of her butthole. Over her shoulder the eager streamer watches you as you fiddle with your pants and take out your already hard cock, she gasps as she sees it and makes no effort to stop you, nigh, even encourages you by wiggling her butt at you.

“Which hole do you want?” you ask with a shallow voice.

“The top one, pleeeaseee~” she responds with teasing eyes.

You slide her panties to the right and with delight notice that she has already lubed herself up, clearly anticipating this encounter.

Kinky girl!

Her backdoor is ever so tight, you shove it in and while you do you whisper in her ear: “I love you”. You can’t tell if your penetration or your words have caused her whimpering moan and shaking body, but that doesn’t matter as you piston yourself into her with ever increasing pace. You can tell that she is trying to reciprocate your statement, telling you that she loves you too and so much more, but your dick splitting her open is preventing her from utilizing her vocal cords for anything else than erratic moaning.

Suddenly remembering that you are in a hallway and that she has several roommates you put a hand over her mouth, shutting her up for now. You can feel her warm breath as she moans against the palm of your hand. Rae looks back at you, thanking you with her eyes for your dick and the attention you are giving her tits with the other hand. You didn’t have time to reach under her shirt, so you make do and just grope them through her sweater. She isn’t wearing a bra which makes it much easier to get a good feel, and you take advantage of the woolly fabric to further stimulate her nipples.

You can tell that Rae is nearing an orgasm, so you don’t change what you are doing, simply driving it home, guessing that a quickie is all you have time for right now.

You pound into the gorgeous girl’s ass as your estimates are shattered and a girl wearing short white socks and a long thin shirt peaks her head down the hallway. The shirt is a light pink color and her nails, which are gripping the wall, are painted white. Her long brown hair falls beautifully down the side of her face as she steps out of hiding and casually walks toward your entangled bodies with a warm smile.

The excitement in your balls rises as you think about what this special girl who promised you full control over her body has in store for you in this particular situation.

You tap Rae’s shoulder.

“I think we have a guest” you whisper in her ear, without interrupting her pounding.

Turning her head, she lets out a scream “OH MY GOD LESLIE!” and while she does so, apparently turned on by the fact that you were caught by this stunning woman, begins to shake in your arms as she falls into an orgasmic trance.

Leslie giggles and moves in to kiss you while you increase your pace on her roommates behind during her vigorous orgasm.

“I hope no one hears her” you say to Leslie.

“I closed the door and they are using the mixer right now. But we don’t have much time!” she replies with urgency in her voice, gesturing you to hurry up.

Pressing her body along your side and in turn against Rae’s ass, she places one hand on your chest and lifts up her shirt while doing so, revealing that she kept her promise of not wearing any underwear around you, ever.

Rising to her toes she whispers with her hot breath tickling your ear:” Can I have some sugar too?”

You face her and look at her pleading eyes as she seductively bites her lips.

“Of course! You don’t mind, do you Rae?” you ask and give her a hard slap on the ass before pulling out.

Panting, she leans against the wall and you gesture Leslie to take up the same position next to her friend. “Holy fuck I fucking love you” Rae finally manages to say what she wanted to say from the beginning.

Surprised, Leslie looks at you while her bubbly butt is completely on display for you, her light-pink shirt is wrapped around her hips. The wrinkles in the fabric make her body look very cute, like a present just for you. She is standing on her toes and arching her back to give you the easiest access to either hole you please. She looks at you, hoping you will say to her what Rae said to you.

You meet her sparkling eyes: “I felt it with you that night, but I wanted to tell you in a more romantic setting” you begin to explain. “I guess this is as good a time as any” you go on, and the girl you are about to fuck gasps in anticipation of your words. “I love you, Leslie” “OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!” she instantly responds, excitedly tapping her feet on the ground.

Relieved, you swoop in to intimately kiss her. As your tongues touch and swirl around each other you could swear you can feel her cum, her emotions over your confession clearly overwhelming her and putting a big smile on your internal face.

Slowly separating but staying as close to her face as possible you ask her the same question you asked her friend minutes before, while said friend has gotten on her knees behind you and taken your balls into her wet mouth, moving the tip of her tongue around them: “Which hole do you want?”

“Any hole you want, Master” she replies in the most submissive voice and demeanor you have ever witnessed. Her hands are flat against the wall and her cheek is pressed against it too. Her eyes are closed, and her mouth is open. You decide to place a finger into it so she may suck on it, and figure that you’ve already fucked an ass today, might as well pleasure her amazing pussy.

Like last time she is dripping so much someone would have to wipe the floor afterwards if Rae wouldn’t be eagerly slurping up any fluids that are flowing down either of your legs, constantly letting her tongue flow across your balls, shaft and Leslie’s clit, stimulating you both.

You push into her and instantly begin to thrust at high speeds, this quickie has gone on for about ten minutes already, hopefully Tina and Miyoung are horrible cooks and take a long time mixing, ideally as long as it takes the sexual fluids of the three of you to fully mix.

“oooHHhh mY GooOoOooOoodddD you’re d-d-d-Dick is sooOOuuUUU amazing!”

“I am sss-so g-glaAAADd yoUuuU conFf—FUCK Holy SHIT” Leslie’s moan is interrupted by yet another orgasm. With the massage tube that is her pussy wrapped around your dick and Rae’s eager tongue you can feel your balls tense as well, but you are determined to hold out and continue to fuck her until she finishes whatever she wants to say in this sexual state.

“I AaaAammm SoOOoo hHHaPPpYYYYY!!!!” she shrieks as she orgasms once more, Rae has now attached her mouth to Leslie’s clit, clearly trying to overstimulate the girl. You can see her playfully evil intend in her eyes from up here.

“tt-tT-That yo_-UUUuUU ---LlLl lLLO LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” her body begins to violently shake and it takes about half your strength to make sure that she wouldn’t detach herself from either Rae’s mouth or your cock, making sure that her roommates plan would work.

Wanting to test if your emotional revelation truly did drive her over the edge before you move next to her ear and restate your feelings “Leslie, I love you So. Fucking. Much.”

You don’t want to take too big of a risk so you attempt you muffle Leslie’s high pitched orgasmic screams with one hand but the volume can barely be contained. Her tongue is moving wildly across the palm of your hand as her pussy is convoluting around your cock so desperately as if it was a python fighting for its life. Hearing your words made Leslie go absolutely insane with pleasure and her pussy explodes around your cock, squirting like an exploding water balloon that was filled to the brim and releasing all of her fluids over the waiting Rae like a shower, drenching her hair, clothes, as well as your shoes and pants in the process.

“Oh my god…” Rae says clearly shocked after the waterfall ended, but she didn’t spit out any of her close friend’s fluids, electing to swallow everything that entered her mouth.

Leslie hasn’t stopped shaking on your dick yet, and the contractions are quickly becoming too much for you to handle. It would be unfair to only cum in her pussy and leave Rae empty handed, so you pull Leslie off your dick, which is surprisingly difficult with how tight her pussy is gripping you, and place her face next to Rae’s on the ground.

She is so overwhelmed that her body is leaning almost lifelessly against her roommate, but the announcement of your impending orgasm makes her conscious enough to at least stick out her tongue to await your tasty load, even if her eyes are closed and her head is leaning against Rae’s shoulder.

Rae is panting like a happy dog with her tongue stuck out, eagerly awaiting your delicious seed.

You don’t make her wait long and soon shoot out stripes of white cum on both of the girl’s tongues, making sure to evenly distribute their prize, however, Rae is the one who instinctively jumps up on your dick once your eruption has ended and sucks out every last drop of sperm that you are still hiding in your shaft with her vacuum-like abilities. Leslie, now half-conscious has some of the cum dripping off her tongue while she looks at you with dreamy eyes and licks it up to the best of her abilities, swallowing everything she can and then latching onto Rae’s wet face, covering it in kisses.

“H-H-holy fucking shit that was incredible….” You pant with shaking legs, stabilizing yourself on the wall with one hand and petting the girl’s heads with the other.

“It was” Rae agrees with the widest smile you’ve seen from her.

 

“I hope Tina and Miyoung didn’t witness this… and how are we gonna clean up?” Rae asks a couple minutes later, dropping down back to reality. Leslie is still too euphoric to speak or react.

You think for a moment and then speak up: “Alright, I’m gonna wear this green apron that is conveniently placed on the coat hanger” you gesture at it, both you and Rae sharing a laugh over the fact that it is just hanging there next to the main entrance on a coat hanger. “It should cover up Leslie’s orgasm, I’ll leave my shoes here and you guys just sneak into a shower.”

“I think I already had a shower” Rae giggles, now Leslie is also capable of laughing again.

With a chuckle you say: “Alright squad, we got this?”

“Yeeeahh!” they cheer, and you commence Operation: Do-not-have-the-other-two-roommates-find-out that-you-just-had-a-not-so-short-threesome-with-their-two-friends.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“OH MY GOD! MIYOUNG LOOK” Tina quietly shrieks, waving the girl with the brown-reddish hair closer without looking away from the sex scene on the other side of the door.

Miyoung loudly gasps after spotting you thrust into her best friend’s ass while Leslie is standing beside the two of you.

They both gasp in unison when you pull out of Rae’s awesome ass and they get a good look at your size, neither of them being able to avoid their gaze they stand there, mouth agape and eyes wide open, speechlessly watching until your sex tool disappears into Leslie once more.

Not wanting to get caught they panic, quickly running back into the kitchen.

“OH MY GOD THAT WAS HuuUUUGEEEEeee!” Miyoung tries to keep her voice down.

“HUH?! I mean yeah it was but.. HOLY SHIT THEY’RE JUST FUCKING IN THE--- in the entrance hall” Tina attempts to match Miyoung’s volume.

“Yeah, and it’s hot!” Miyoung assertively says, hovering her twitching hand above the space between her legs.

“WHAAAT?” Tina lets out surprised at her friend’s blunt admission.

“I mean yeah! Don’t you wish that was you when he pulled it out of Rae and then shoved it in Leslie’s pussy? You saw how she reacted, riiight???”

Tina just looks at her, stammering: “I… I .i mean.. yeah i saw….”

She’s right, Leslie’s face looked like pure bliss and Rae definitely looked like she was having a good time… but damn Miyoung is so blunt about it… Tina thinks to herself.

They can clearly hear Leslie’s screams of pleasure, your attempts of silencing her are absolutely no use.

“Wooooaaaahhh Can you hear that?? I kinda wanna watch some more…” Miyoung says and tip toes back towards the door.

“Noooo!” Tina grabs her arm and holds her back. “They can’t see us!”

“Whyy nooooot?? Leslie just walked up to them and now she’s in heaven! I want some dick toooo~!” Miyoung pleads.

HOLY SHIT WHY IS SHE SO HORNY???? Tina screams internally.

Dragging her friend back to the kitchen table Tina states: “We… I admit, the brief moment we saw was super… very nice.” She blushes and looks to the ground for a moment, Miyoung barely pays attention to her, her eyes fixated on the origin of the ever increasing moans. Blocked from Tina’s vision her hand is now rubbing her pussy through her black shorts.

Composing herself Tina continues: “We are gonna just finish cooking and act like nothing super hot--- I mean super weird happened, we saw nothing, heard nothing, and we will not ask any questions! GOT IT????” Tina tries to be assertive but the cracks in her voice undermine her authority.

“Yeah yeah nothing hot happened… no questions… except if I can suck that cock…” Miyoung absentmindedly responds.

“MIIIIYOUNNNG!!!!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

When you walk into the kitchen and greet the girls you are a bit surprised at their excitement and how they both seem to rub themselves against you during their weirdly tight hugs. You hope they didn’t feel any of Leslie’s fluids below the apron and are relieved that neither of them questions the fact that you are wearing it, even though it is a bit suspicious. With your mind still a bit foggy from your orgasm you don’t spend time worrying about it though, instead getting to know the two girls who seem eager to get a deeper connection with you, which makes you happy. After about fifteen minutes Leslie and Rae join you again, right on time to when lunch is served.

The girls sit down on either side of you, Rae whispers in your ear: “What did you tell them where we were?”

You whisper back “They didn’t ask. Not even about the apron or anything”

Rae furrows her brow but doesn’t inquire any further.

 

Rae changed into one of her own merch sweaters “Total Eclipse”, you like the contrast of the bright and dark colors and the moon symbols on it, her hair is drawn together in two strains running down her sides, and she is leaning her elbows on the kitchen table, resting her head on her hands. She tilts her head towards you after noticing your admiring gaze and the two of you smile at each other. Her legs are covered by a black pantyhose.

Leslie, keeping her word elected not to wear any pants, instead opting for a very very very short white skirt combined with a light brown sweater. You move your index finger underneath her skirt and lift it slightly up, revealing her beautiful pussy. Leslie looks at you with excitement and in a moment where Miyoung and Tina are both turned around you sneak her a quick kiss on the lips.

You can see Miyoung’s bare legs as she is only wearing black shorts combined with the same sweater Rae is wearing, and you can see Tina’s legs too. Her stretched pink shirt with a carrot printed on it is hiding whether she is wearing any shorts underneath it, but you hope she isn’t. In her hair is a white flower with yellow in the middle, giving her a very cute overall look.

Tina:” So, you were just telling us how you decided to move to LA?”

“Yeah! Keep going, I love listening to your voice” Miyoung eagerly adds.

“Ou, um, thanks Miyoung!” you stutter, surprised by her sudden compliment.

“Well it wasn’t a long planned decision as I said, the move could be well described as throwing darts at a map with a friend and seeing if you could live there.” You quickly recover.

“Wow.. so you could have landed anywhere?” Rae melancholy asks.

“We’re so lucky you moved here!” Leslie’s cheery demeanor pulls you out from your thoughts.

“Yeah, I.. I am very glad how this all worked out, could not have gone better! Truly meeting all of you has been one of the best things that ever happened to me.” you answer them, making the girls smile and causing them to let out a collective “Awwwwww”.

“Did you not have any family or friends in Europe?” Tina questions with a hint of sadness in her voice.

You clear your throat.

“No, no umm, well I had one friend.. Liam..” “No! Mike!” you quickly interrupt yourself, looking a bit flustered. “Sorry, sorry I don’t know how that just happened” you shake your head.

Do I say Mike? Liam? Does it matter???  

“Are you okay?” Rae asks concerned, placing a hand that’s partially covered in her sweater on your shoulder.

“Yeah sorry. I just got the names mixed up. His name was Mike, he was the vice president of my firm, we worked together for many years and he was a great help to me in the end, great guy!” you say in the most normal tone you can currently manage.  

“So, he runs the company now?” Leslie interrogates you further.

You take a breath. “No, umm, actually when I was… when I left, he also decided it was time for him to move on, he relocated somewhere.. we sadly lost contact, not exactly sure where he is.”

Not a lie. I don’t know exactly where he is.

Trying to prevent further questions you say: “I was very focused on work back overseas, so I’m very happy to have met so many great people here already, I am so thankful for the way you guys have integrated me so far!”

They all offer a warm smile again and Tina is the first to reply, back in her usual cheery voice: “Yeah! Now we can all have a very close relationship!” she jumps a little, apparently very excited to get to know you.

The girls giggle and chat amongst themselves for a moment, you lean back in your chair, place your hands on your head and think.

Holy shit I’ve confessed my love to two of these girls here, to one of them like three seconds ago! Why am I lying?

Well I’m not lying!

Nothing that I said is technically a lie. I told Rae a bunch of true facts, and Poki, Aria, Leslie.. I didn’t lie! Just because I didn’t mention that Mike now lives in Singapore and changed his name to Liam? No, they didn’t ask that specifically. Not a lie.

Your mind races, and you sigh, not even believing your own thoughts.

Okay, maybe leaving out that information and the true reason of why I moved here is sort of lying.. but I just don’t want to put them in danger or make them worry. I told them a lot already. I trust them.

Fuuck I’m so confused I don’t even know what I’m thinking anymore!

Was it…

Is me just..?

You take a few breaths, calming yourself down.

No. This is okay. All okay. Hell, I am surrounded by the most beautiful girls on the planet and they treat me like my dick is fucking magic. Clearly I did something right.

I trust them. I love them.

I am and will be honest with them.

Eventually.

I mean they haven’t even---

You return your gaze to the table to look normal and are ripped out of your chaotic thoughts by the sight of Miyoung catching your eyes and very slowly and seductively cleaning that spatula… with her tongue.

“Soo um….” You gulp, trying to be inconspicuous “what is actually for lunch?”

 

=================

 

The food was delicious. Not only are these girls smoking hot, but they can also cook too! Maybe you should marry them.

You help to clean up, wiping down the table. You are standing at the edge of it, Tina is cleaning off something in the sink on the other side, Leslie went… somewhere? To the bathroom maybe? You didn’t pay attention that closely during all of the chatter. Rae is currently doing something on her phone, maybe tweeting something for her stream?

You did get to know Leslie and Rae even further and even began to connect with Tina and Miyoung, the latter seemed a bit less chatty although her eyes sparked of pure desire during the entire conversation.

Maybe I should arrange for some alone time with h—

*klingngngn*

“Sorry! I dropped a spoon!” Miyoung calls out.

You look down, and there is a spoon at your feet.

You reach for it but lose sight of it, Miyoung’s body blocking the view.

Stunned, you look at her as she looks up into your eyes, motioning to you to be quiet and act normal.

You blink a few times and return to wiping the table.

You feel a hand rub your groin and soon the apron gets removed and your zipper slowly opened.

“How are you spending your time in LA so far?” Tina asks, not looking at you.

The air doesn’t touch your hard cock for long as it is enveloped in Miyoung’s warm mouth.

You barely manage to suppress a moan as her lips reach almost all the way down your cock.

“Uh, you know, hanging out with Sydney, OTV, I was jogging with Aria and bought some furniture with Rae, … --Leslie actually!” you point to the returning Leslie. Luckily, she is looking at her phone the entire walk to her seat before taking her place in the middle chair of the table. There is one stool and a ninety degree corner separating her from the woman who is currently doing her best to deepthroat your erection - and succeeding.

“Leslie was actually a great help to me assembling all that stuff!” you continue. Leslie grins at you.

“Bullshit!” Tina turns around in a playfully accusative voice. “Leslie doesn’t even know what a hammer is!”

Both Leslie and you break out in laughter. “I said the same thing!” Leslie speaks through her outburst.

“I admit she did need a demonstration of how to nail someone-- something” you hint at your time together in the apartment. You swallow down another groan before continuing: “but in the end we did make quite the team!” You raise your hand to high five Leslie and she promptly does, a few soap bubbles drop down from your wet hand that held a sponge just a few seconds ago.

The sensation around your penis becomes harder and harder to ignore, Miyoung adds one of her small hands to stroke your shaft at a tremendous pace while simultaneously suffocating your head with her technique and teasing your slit with the tip of her tongue. You gulp and tightly grasp the sponge, releasing a lot of water on the table.

“Oh shit” you let out.

“Oh! No worries! I can get you a towel!” Tina says in her friendly tone.

“NO!” Both Leslie, Tina and Rae look at you with big eyes.

“Sorry! No I mean.. It’s fine, your hands are full of soap too you don’t need to clean them just to hand me a towel!”

Tina giggles, not staggered by your sudden outburst. “Silly, the towel doesn’t need to be clean for you to dry up the table!” She moves to the cabinet and reaches for a cloth. Your mind races trying to come up with a reason why she shouldn’t step close to you, but it is wiped blank by Miyoung’s hand arriving on your ballsack and starting to massage it while returning to deepthroat your length. Her gags are audible, but she is clearly trying to be quiet.

“Here, catch!” Tina shouts, before you can react a semi wet towel hits you in your face and then falls onto the table. All three girls giggle.

“You have the reflexes of a sloth!” Leslie mocks you.

You release a shallow chuckle. “Yeah, I guess I am just a little exhausted!”

“Awww, poor baby”

A shock runs through your spine as you hear Rae’s words being whispered into your ear.

She places her hand on your shoulder, and you look down. She is standing between Leslie and you, her legs right next to Miyoung’s face. Miyoung is looking as shocked as you feel, with big eyes and your big cock in her mouth she looks up at Rae, yet Rae’s eyes are strictly on you.

“Do you need some relaxation?” as Rae’s teasing words leave her mouth you feel Miyoung’s head be impaled on your cock. The girl on her knees lets out a series of quiet gags as Rae presses her head into your loin, without looking down.

You can feel Miyoung’s insides struggle to adjust to the sudden impalement of your length, although she has gone deep before, she never quite reached the base of your dick, not until Rae shoved her face into your hips at least.

“Cum in her mouth” Rae whispers into your ear, placing a hand on your ass she encourages you to face fuck her roommate. You slowly comply.

“Don’t pull out to far” Rae adds still almost inaudible, “Don’t give her too much air” she blocks your range of motion with her hand, you can essentially only pull out about an inch before you have to sheathe your sword in her warm embrace again. You are not complaining. This slow seductive method is doing wonders for your loins. Miyoung is still massaging your balls and you can see her eyes get a bit teary from how far you are down her throat. She is constantly swallowing to keep in her salvia, the fluctuating suction feels amazing around your cock. Despite struggling a little with your size, she is making no effort to escape from Rae’s hold.

Leslie takes a small glance over the edge and is now also in the know of what is going on beneath the desk. To help you out she puts on some music to overshadow Miyoung’s gags and your moans and additionally she is engaging Tina in conversation, distracting her.

Thank you, Leslie. You’re a real one!

You rub your hands dry on your shirt and then place one lovingly on Miyoung’s cheek. Confident not to be caught you look down at her and keep mesmerizing eye contact. Rae is still pressing herself against you, rubbing your back as you both watch your cock repeatedly hit the back of Miyoung’s throat. At this point there is too much salvia and precum in her mouth for her all to swallow and a few streams are running down her chin, dripping onto her sweater.

As you get close to your eruption, you whisper: “I kinda wanna cover her face…”

“No.. Tina is right there..” Rae whispers. “Also.. you should let her taste your delicious seed..” she plants a kiss on your cheek and descends to her knees. Moving her face really close to Miyoung’s she softly speaks:” You want to taste his cum, right?”

Miyoung can only move her eyes to face her friend since Rae hasn’t removed her hand from her head and your cock in her throat is also impairing how freely her head can move. Despite all these restrictions, she manages to eagerly nod at the question.

These are some cum hungry sluts…

“Very well then” you agree - and stop resisting the urge in your balls.

You can feel the cum swell up and Rae rises back to her feet. You both check that Tina isn’t looking in your direction and then your lips meet. As they do your slit parts and ropes and ropes of cum are discharged straight into Miyoung’s stomach. Your cock is buried so deeply in her throat that the first few shots don’t even pass through her mouth, robbing her of the delicious taste, so you pull back out a little and deploy the final few spurts directly on her tongue.

Once your orgasm subsides you separate from the intimate kiss Rae and you shared. You can still feel your cum around your tip and pull out of Miyoung’s mouth, wondering why she hasn’t swallowed yet.

Kneeling on the ground like a servant, she parts her lips and shows you the white liquid in her mouth. Her big eyes look up at you and she doesn’t move at all.

 

“I think she’s waiting for your command, Master” Rae teases you.

Realizing that this is what she wants, you take your sweet time to zip up your pants. Miyoung seems unmoved by the delay, but you notice that her body is shaking a little. Likely due to the fact that she can only transport so much air into her lungs while her mouth is blocked, and yet she dutifully remains in her position.

You squat down to eye level with Miyoung, and she adjusts her head to meet your gaze. You take one last look into her cum filled mouth, smile, and then say the words the submissive girl has been longing to hear: “Swallow, slut”.

With that you place a kiss on her nose and her forehead. She closes her eyes, thankfully accepting your gesture and swallows your seed in one big gulp.

You help her up as she wipes her chin in her sweater, and once you are both standing you give her a hard slap on the ass. Her shirt is muffling her shriek a little since it is still covering her mouth, but barely.

“What was that?” Tina says, both her and Leslie turn around.

“My bad! I was doing a trick shot with the towel and hit it against my arm!” You make up an obvious lie, but Leslie jumps in to save you by complimenting Tina’s cleaning abilities, placing a smile on the cute girl’s face.

Satisfied, you return your hand to Miyoung’s ass. “How’d you like that?” you whisper and place a kiss on top of her head.

In a muted voice she responds:” ….i loved it…”

You pat her head a little while looking at Rae. You both smile at each other.

What the fuuuuuck…. hahahhahahha

Did Rae have something to do with this? Did she set this up? Is Tina about to go spread eagle on me on the table? I almost hope not, I need some juice left in me for Sydney! I’m sure she’s hoping for a big load of cum after not having had any during her ‘vacation’.

 

You exchange a few more pleasantries with the girls and stay at their house for a long time. Long enough to order some more food and watch a few seasons of your favorite anime: Overlord. You convince the girls that it is amazing and the opening themes are so catchy that the five of you burst out singing every time they come on. You let Rae and Leslie know that you have a date with Sydney planned and that she would want some cum, so they tease and rub your dick at every opportunity, making sure your balls are working overtime to produce a large load of semen.

Your jokes have all the girls laughing, especially Tina seems very happy you were staying around for so long, the affectionate girl even snuggles with you for over an hour before Miyoung convinces her to give up her place only to take it for herself, and of course Rae and Leslie can’t be neglected.

You are not sure if it is necessary, but you decide to hide the goodbye kisses that you give Rae, Leslie and Miyoung from Tina. You were all very touchy during the afternoon but for all you know that is just Tina’s nature, she looks so innocent after all.

 

You kiss Rae passionately, your tongues battling for dominance in each other’s mouths, matching the girl’s high energy.

Leslie’s kiss is more intimate, a deep and loving kiss with your tongue reaching deep into her mouth, the submissive girl offers no resistance to her lover and you move a finger beneath her skirt, teasing her already wet pussy. Given how easily she cums it takes a lot of skill to get her right on the edge but not push her over it. “Don’t masturbate” you whisper in her ear after separating from her lips and she lets out a whimper since she is so close to a fantastic orgasm, yet she accepts your command, even though the lust for your body grows rapidly inside hers. The next time you fuck her she’ll likely be on overdrive.

Maybe she’ll cum when I breathe on her! You joke internally.

Miyoung is the last girl still in the hallway to say goodbye to you, the rest has left already into the living room to give you some privacy. You don’t exactly know how to handle her yet, so you grab her neck, not rough but also not gentle and force your tongue into her mouth. Your approach surprises the girl, and she takes a few steps back, bumping into the wall. She places a hand on your chest but does not push you away, instead grabbing your shirt and attempting to pull you closer, as if it was possible for your bodies to be closer. You spank her ass again and grope it, getting a good feel of her firm yet meaty ass, eliciting a moan into your mouth. When you separate you repeat the pattern you began below the desk and kiss her once on the nose and once on the forehead. The girl pants as you do so, her eyes remain closed, and her body is leaning against the wall you pushed her into. Having said your official goodbyes already you leave without saying anymore words to her.

With want, she looks after you as you walk through the door, tip toeing to look through the glass part she watches you get in the car. Feeling her gaze, you look back once more before you take your seat, and wink. You can’t actually see her, but you know she is there. With a strange feeling in her body, she watches you drive off.

 

--------

Holy shit…. I think…

I think I’m in love with him…

--------

2