Chapter 7: The Date
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wow…

What a day it has already been, and now I have a load of romance to dump on Sydney!

Haha, not the only load I plan to dump on her… she’s been sexting me like crazy while she was gone and even though the Roomies drained me quite a bit, their teasing is certainly something to keep a man hard.

It’s still insane to me that all these beautiful women are just cool with me fucking basically their entire friend group. There can’t be an ounce of jealousy in any of their bodies, which - don’t get me wrong, incredible for me! - yet it is a little weird.

But hey, I am happier than I’ve ever been in Europe… maybe this whole thing was meant to be.

Should I thank them for making me move?

You chuckle to yourself again while waiting at a red light.

No. That would be like thanking the assassin that shot Sydney. But hey, I considered doing that already!

You laugh at how your thoughts seem to repeat themselves.

I hope Mike is doing okay as well…

*ding*

Your phone has a new message.

Oh WOW!

Sydney is in the airport bathroom and just sent you a top free, breasts out photo with a playful wink and her tongue out. Below it says: “Excited to see you, taste your dick and to finally know what the surprise is!”

“Wow! Amazing tits!” you text back “I will be there in five, although I’d love to welcome you in the nude, I think it would be better to dress yourself on the way here. My windows are tinted though so feel free to discard all clothes the moment you step into the car ;)”

“Hahahhaha you wish! Don’t you have an outfit for me? I can change for your viewing pleasure ;)” is her response.

 

Right on time you arrive at the airport and you immediately spot Sydney. She is dressed in a small brown jacket over a black shirt combined with blue, tight-fitting jeans. Over her arm hangs a brown purse that matches her jacket in color, and she is looking with a bright smile in the direction of the incoming cars. She doesn’t immediately react once you pull up in front of her and for a brief moment you wonder why she isn’t getting in.

Oh right. She hasn’t seen the car yet.

You let down the window and say in a posh voice: “Hello Ma’am, I was sent to pick up the most beautiful lady at this airport, would you please step into the vehicle?”

Sydney’s shocked expression quickly turns into a bright laugh and after a few seconds she steps into the backseat while you get out and put her bags into the trunk, not before giving her a small peck on the lips as you pass each other.

“Hey” you say in a smug voice when sitting back down in the driver’s seat. You watch her through the rear mirror, not driving off just yet.

“Hey Stranger” she says with a grin and takes off her jacket. “Long time no see”

“Oww come on, it wasn’t that long!”

She raises an eyebrow as she takes off her shirt, revealing a blue bra.

“Felt like an eternity though” you quickly follow up.

She erupts in laughter, after touching her elbows to press her tits together and jiggle them a little for your viewing pleasure you decide it is time to leave the airport parking space.

“Great fucking car” Sydney blurts out once she had a look around.

“It is great to fuck in, indeed” you joke, chuckling.

“Oh? Had some fun while I was gone?”

“I did indeed” you say, intending to brag to your hot, hopefully soon to be official girlfriend. “You.. you don’t mind, do you?” you add after a few seconds, suddenly worrying.

She giggles “No not at all! I encouraged it, didn’t I? So! Tell me, who’d you fuck in here?”

Relieved, you let out a breath and then fill her in: “Two people actually, Poki and Aria accompanied me and we had a threesome. Poki was wearing a strap on and we Drago—” You grin to yourself, almost using the euphemism you created with Poki. “and we DP’d Aria, she was very happy to have both her holes attended to.”

“Oh I can believe it, I hope to have my holes filled tonight too” she winks from the backseat, getting out of her pants. You expected matching panties, but to your delight she is wearing none. With a devilish grin she looks into the rear-view mirror, catching your eyes while you should have them on the road. Instead, you focus on the ebony beauty spreading her legs on your backseat who is now beginning to masturbate.

You want to speak but you can’t get enough air to flow through your mouth. Sydney giggles: “So, you fucked Aria. Tell me more, be detailed” she winks again and shows you some of her pearly whites.

You compose yourself as best you can and continue your elaboration: “Well, after we were done in the car I moved the party outside, bent Aria over the hood” you briefly point towards the hood with one finger while turning a corner “and then placed Poki behind her so she would fuck her, then I fucked Poki from behind, creating a nice little sex train.” You grin at the memory.

Honestly one of the greatest fucks so far.

“Oh?” Sydney lets out a surprised gasp, or maybe it was a moan caused by her fingers penetrating her wet pussy. “So you fucked Poki’s pussy?”

“No, sadly not, took her anal virginity though!” you exclaim.

“WOW!” she says now clearly shocked. “She told me not too long ago that she never wanted to try anal with anyone! You must have made quite the impression on her!” she replies approvingly. Crawling forward she reaches her hand through the divider as to high five you. Chuckling you accept and then lovingly kiss the back of her hand, making the girl smile before she returns to her seat.

“I’m sure she’ll offer you her pussy very soon, she already told me what she has planned, it’s quite risky. Just so you know – I’m cool with however you decide, but don’t stop fucking me!” she continues.

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry about it”

“Umm.. okay? But just so you know, I will never voluntarily stop fucking you.”

She smiles.

 

After a few minutes you ask: “Do you wanna lose the bra?”

“Sure baby” she answers seductively and puts on a small show for you. Luckily by now you are driving on a basically empty street that will soon turn into a pebble filled path leading up to your date spot. You drove it once before just to make sure that the car could handle it.

“I can’t say enough how much I love your tits. They’re just so beautiful” you say with earnest admiration and a glimmer in your eyes.

Giggling once more and with a huge grin she replies: “I will never get tired of hearing that”.

“So, where exactly are you taking me? And is this what I’m supposed to wear?” she holds up a nicely gift-wrapped package from the seat next to her.

Avoiding the question in hopes of seeing her naked a little longer, you continue to tell her about your sexual exploits featuring Rae, Leslie and Miyoung. Additionally, you don’t want to spoil the surprise.

The distraction works and her masturbation becomes more and more desperate as you go into excruciating detail about every single juicy event. Once you reach the path leading up the hill the car drops a little, the sudden movement gives Sydney the push she needs to reach her powerful orgasm. You are glad you got insurance with how wet your seats must be and no doubt will be many more times in the future, however, it doesn’t bother you at all if in exchange you get to see girls like Sydney orgasm on your backseat as much as your heart desires, although you are a little worried about her because her body jerks around so much that she falls off the seat.

With a sly laugh you ask: “Enjoy yourself? Are you okay?”

A big smile forms on her face as she lies eyes closed on the ground, breathing heavily: “… yes… I’m okay… it’s just… you’re so hot… I missed cumming with you around… SO. MUCH.”

Mimicking her smile, you reply: “Oh Sydney, I missed you too. And I promise, you can cum as much as you want tonight, I won’t stop until you are fully satisfied.” you earnestly say. “But I hope you have some time for romance too, I actually put some work into this” you lighten the mood.

Getting on her knees and looking through the small window in the wall between the back and the front seat she asks once more: “Will you finally tell me where we are going? It doesn’t look like civilization out there”.

You grin. “Put this on, you’ll see. We will be there shortly.”

 

You put the car in Park and tint the windows as the naked Sydney fumbles around with the gift wrapping.

Maybe I packed it a little too well..

“Close your eyes, I have to set everything up, no peeking!” you say before stepping out of the vehicle.

“Awww” she pouts.

“Promise!”

“alright…” she reluctantly agrees, eager to finally see what you have planned for her.

 

After a few minutes you tell her you are ready and open the door.

I really hope she likes it.

 

Sydney’s face glows up and her chin drops as she steps out of the car and lays eyes upon what you have prepared. Before her lies a red and gold blanket on the healthy green grass surrounded by a thin cord to which many cute little lights are attached, mimicking the feel of candles. You wanted to bring real ones, but you know how wild Sydney can get and did not want to have the Fire Department involved tonight. In the middle of the blanket there is a basket with all the things you have prepared for tonight. It is open on one side and the champagne bottle as well as the watermelon are showing. Two white plastic plates lay on either side of the blanket, looking deceivingly real.

The picnic is situated on a grassy hill overlooking the night lights of Los Angeles. A sturdy oak tree reaches for the sky a couple feet away, from one of its large branches hangs a wooden bench attached to two ropes. Besides that, there are no signs of civilization out here, as if you were on a mountain. It is a warm summer night and you decided to put the blanket under the clear sky. Looking up one can see many stars and the full moon. To your delight the light pollution of the city is almost unnoticeable, additionally, not a single cloud can be seen. You are lucky.

Nervous, you look at Sydney staring at the whole setup with her back turned toward you, not having moved or released a single sound except a short gasp since she got out. There she stands in the dark blue night dress you got her. The blue color offers an odd contrast against her brown skin, but the reflection of the moonlight on the fabric gives her an almost magical glow.

Slowly, you walk up behind her and wrap your arms around her hips, interlacing your fingers on her stomach. Gently resting your chin on her shoulder, you whisper: “While you were gone I didn’t just fuck around with other girls. I planned how to show you how I truly feel about you, and this is what I came up with.” You pause for a moment, taking a heavy breath. “Anyone could take you to a fancy restaurant. I wanted to make this night special, with--- for you. So, I thought a picnic with good yet casual food on top of a lonely hill overlooking the city would be romantic. I hope you like it.”

Her silence is beginning to make you really nervous.

Finally, she breaks her frozen state and turns around with amazement painted all over her face. A weight lifts from your shoulders, guessing that she adores the set up. Before you can hear verbal conformation, she plunges forward and kisses you with more excitement than ever before, removing all doubts from your mind. Happy and relieved, you partake in the make out session that lasts several minutes. Sydney’s arms are wrapped so tightly around your neck that even if you wanted to separate from her incredible lips you would have no chance of success.

 

Eventually she moves back a little, your faces are still close enough for the tips of your noses to touch. You look into her eyes that look straight out of a fairytale, magically reflecting the sparkling night sky.

“I lo—”

“I love you, Sydney” you interrupt her. “Thank you so much for the way you have treated me and involved me in this world and your life. I was never as happy as I am around you and your friends back home, and I never even believed it was possible to be this happy, but you have shown me that it is. Everyday life just gets better and better, and it is all because of you. This is--, you are my home Sydney. Thank you so so much!”

You take a short break.

“Sydney, I Love You.”

She looks at you, her emotions running wild at your confession. She has been wanting to say and hear those words since the moment she woke up next to you, and here you are, saying them first and putting so much effort into making her feel special. She almost tears up, the liquid making her eyes sparkle in full on anime fashion, but she holds back. Her smile is so large that her cheeks can barely contain it, and she simply can’t do anything else than deeply kiss you once more. The kiss isn’t as wild or lustful as it was before. It is calm, slow, dedicated and loving. It perfectly fits the situation and you don’t need to hear the words to know that Sydney feels the same as you do - You can feel it.

 

You separate once more and she returns her face to its previous position, just a fingers length further away. After looking at you with her shining eyes for a few seconds she makes you feel luckier than the luckiest man alive. Her voice is shallow due to being overwhelmed by joy, yet you know her statement is as honest as it can be, possibly more.

 

“I love you, too”

 

 

Both of you smile and look at each other, occasionally you break out in laughter, unable to control your emotions yet never leaving the hug you have found yourselves in. You kiss and spin around as if you were dancing. The world has stopped moving.

It is spinning around you.

You are spinning around her.

 

You close your eyes and slowly sink to the ground, Sydney, still in your arms follows you down and you place a hand on the back of her head while descending, the other remains around her hip. She rests her head on your shoulder and presses her face into your neck.

Her breath is hot. She is too exhausted from being happy to kiss you more.

Despite feeling the same, you manage to place a single kiss on her cheek.

“I love you” both of you say in unison, slightly giggling at the timing.

The wind breezes comfortably across your skins as you lay in each other’s arms. You don’t know how much time passes and you don’t care. Nothing matters except that you are with Sydney right now.

 

Eventually, you start to speak.

“So…” you cough, still not having fully composed yourself.

“So, do you want to have a picnic with me?” you smile at her as she unhurriedly raises her face to meet your eyes, and a few seconds after your lips.

“I love you” she says in a dreamy voice.

You chuckle. “I love you too”

“Say it again” she softly requests like a girl that just heard the greatest news of her life.

You happily oblige, and the process repeats about three more times before she giggles and falls into your chest with a huge smile painted across her face.

The feeling is mutual, still, you are a little surprised at how happy she is.

Not to downplay Rae’s or Leslie’s reactions, those moments were just as real as this one and special in their own unique way, but wow, Sydney truly shows her feelings on a different level.

I don’t doubt the other girls feel the same, and I love them too.

If I can evoke these kinds of emotions in them, I need to be careful.

I need to make sure nothing bad happens to them because of me.

I need to keep them safe.

 

“I would have a picnic with you at the edge of the world” Sydney finally replies to your query.

You reach into the basket and pick a single grape, which you promptly place as far on Sydney’s side as you can manage while she lays in your lap with her face pointing upwards.

“Alright, so, how are we gonna do this, do we share?” you jest, making her laugh and smile not only at your joke, but also at what it implied.

She knows how you feel about her.

She knows she truly is your world.

 

You move onto the blanket, and you show her all the things you bought. You pour her a glass of champagne and she is amazed you remembered that she loves avocado toast. You laugh, talk, or just smile at one another for a long time. The food choices you brought have the desired effect of being a tasty and fun treat. You learned how to pick especially watery watermelons from your dad, and this skill served you well for this moment, as the juicy fruit splashes all over your suit and her body, eliciting laughter from the both of you.

 

You know that Sydney will soon reach for the banana and tease you, maybe she will even find the secret floor of the basket, beneath which you hid some naughty sex toys, that you partially assembled and adapted yourself especially for this occasion. But there is one more thing you need to talk about before fulfilling the promise you made to her in the car.

 

“Sydney?”

“Yes honey?”

You look straight into her eyes. In her hand she holds a slice of watermelon, the red flesh is a nice contrast to her blue gown. She just took a bite before responding so she is still chewing, looking cute as hell as your gaze forces a smile upon her face.

“Whaat?” she coughs a little and spits out a piece of the fruit, giggling. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

..

“Sydney, do you want to be my girlfriend?”

“YES!” she says with no hesitation.

“YES!” she shouts again, throwing away the rest of the watermelon.

“Yes!” and there she goes, throwing herself at you, making you fall with your back onto the semi hard surface beneath you.

You kiss for five? eight minutes? Who cares. You’re with her. It feels incredible.

 

Remaining on top of you with her crotch pressed against yours, she breaks free.

“How does this work with the other girls?” she lets out a valid question. “Have you asked them to be your official girlfriends?”

“No” you say out of breath. “I wanted you to be the first, in case you wan—”

“I think you should ask them” she cuts you off.

Phew.

I would have accepted if she didn’t want to share anymore, but I am glad she does.

“I think you should treat them like this. Make them feel as special as you make me feel every moment I get to spend with you” she earnestly says, and you warmly smile at her.

“I will” you promise her. “I want to. They deserve it, but you—”

“No” she interrupts you again, guessing what you were going to say.

“No favorites. None of them deserve to be side chicks. On some level it would be cheating if we weren’t all equals, and I believe you can truly love us all, as I know we truly love you. You are a great man, and you deserve this. From everything you’ve told me that you did in Europe you saved so many lives, improved the world by so much, this --- this is your reward – and yet, I feel like we are even luckier to get someone as special as yourself to love us. To feel you love me.”

You’re speechless.

You try to open your mouth to say something, anything at all. A show of gratitude, tell her you love her again, tell her you promise to protect her and her friends, to make them all feel equally special, promise to admire them, tell her so many amazing things – and while your mouth can say none of it, your eyes tell it all.

You share a long, deep kiss.

 

After staring into one another’s eyes for about a hundred years and seeing all the love behind them you mutually decide to return to the picnic. Sharing how you truly feel like that took a lot out of the both of you, and despite being as close as you are all the passion feels overwhelming.

Regardless, after a few short minutes you are back to gleeful chatter. Even though you have already shared a lot of experiences, there is much more to say. To your delight, Sydney loves to listen to all the lab experiments you ran back in Europe. Guessing that she wouldn’t understand the deep science of it you keep it as entertaining as possible, and yet she asks about the specifics and seems genuinely interested!

This feels amazing… being valued like that… I love her

Moving on, she tells you about her modeling experiences and you even do the traditional ‘Hey we just started dating’ quiz, that you also played with Leslie. Due to the circumstances it is much less erotic, but in turn more genuine. Yet you can tell that Sydney is hinting at being game.

 

It is getting quite dark, the full moon provides enough light for you to clearly see her and your surroundings, nevertheless the details, especially of the basket are getting a bit harder to make out. Luckily, you are prepared.

You move to the car, having already positioned it in the correct direction, and turn on the lights to the lowest setting as to not ruin the mood or blind your hot date.

To make it even cuter, you brought two blankets that you got from a kids store. One with stars and one with hearts. You place the fabric over the headlights, and they reflect the pattern portrayed on them forward, like a movie projector. As you turn around you can see the little shapes dance across Sydney’s body.

“wow…” she lets out with a shallow breath. “You really are a fucking romantic” she says with admiring eyes.

You simply reply with a warm smile, a kiss on her lips and by saying “I do try my best to be worthy, love”

“Ooohhh” she jokes, “you are fucking more worthy than half the fucking guys on the planet, you are, I mean, I don’t even know what to say that’s how incredible you are-“

You keep smiling.

“You know…” Sydney continues and searches for something in the basket.

Clearly finding what she was looking for she moves her other hand in and you hear a small crack before she slowly pulls out an already peeled banana.

Locking your eyes with hers she moves it to her lips and gives it a seductive lick. Her sexy gaze jails you so much it is difficult to look away and admire the treatment that banana is receiving an arm’s length away from you. Oh, how you wish it was you.

“If I can’t put into words how I feel about you” she continues, not removing her lips from the fruit and simultaneously stretching down her night dress and tucking it under her breasts, making her boobs clearly visible to you “then I might have to just show you…”

For a moment you a too hypnotized by her display to react, causing her to raise an eyebrow and upon realizing what she had done to you, giggling a little.

“hey!” she softly says with slightly increased volume, waking you up from your trance. “I said, I want to fuck you, now”

You’re certainly ready, however not ready enough not to get thrown right back onto the blanket by a charging Sydney, throwing herself against your body and your lips. A passionate make out session ensues with your tongues battling for dominance of each other’s mouths while Syd does an extraordinary job of getting you out of your suit, especially considering that her eyes are closed.

You allow her to let out her dominant side for now. What you have in store for her is meant for the submissive girl you know she can and wants to be.

There is no room for foreplay anymore once your pants get off, she never wore any underwear, and you can feel her pussy drip down. You don’t bother taking of the rest of her gown as you can easily lift it above her hips and all her sexual parts are easily accessible, so you use the opportunity and slide in from below.

“OooOHHh mmnnnnmnmmmnnng aaaAA” she releases a guttural moan, quickly being silenced by your tongue returning into her mouth. To do so you had to basically do a sit up and with your body locked below hers, one arm around her back and one on her head, you have no opportunity to thrust. This fits perfectly well however, as Sydney is clearly having the time of her life passionately riding your cock, eagerly pushing her hips down your length and against your body.

“Ohh mynnng goOUonndd Immmnngmissed youUUUoouUU ssOOooUUuoo mmmUuungcuuuchhhh” she says with varying clarity while her mouth is mostly obstructed by yours. Your cock hitting all the right spots probably isn’t helping her ability to speak very much either and in record time you can feel her pussy contract tighter than you have ever experienced her before. Knowing how powerful her orgasms are you tighten your grip around her body, locking it in so that her hips are the only part through which her body can release its pleasure, causing them to violently shake in all directions while your cock is buried deeply inside her warm pussy, amplifying the sensation. You can hear a lot of noise coming from her mouth. Besides a few ear-shattering shrieks that escape her lips most of it is muffled since you never for a moment stopped kissing her.

Holy shit her orgasms just won’t stop, I wonder how many she is having right now?

If the roomies hadn’t drained me so much I would bust for sure right now

Her body feels incredible and you want to experience more of it, to give her the most pleasure imaginable, so you are actually glad when the brutal sensation around your dick that her orgasm provided finally stops. Leslie’s pussy is like an industry designed massage tube, but Sydney’s intense contortions can surely rival even her.

Sydney taps you on the shoulder signaling to stop the kissing for a moment.

“I… I.ii… i need a break.. that was… sooo much…” she says completely out of breath while falling onto your shoulder and stopping her movements, however remaining impaled on your erection.

You smile. Soon she will be drained enough for what you have planned. It is a little evil to overwhelm her like that, but it worked so well on Leslie, so you want to try it with a different girl as well.

“Yeah, sure. You can have a break while we walk over to that swing” you say as you stand up, leading her by the hand.

“huh?” Syd says with a disoriented voice. She doesn’t have much time to scan her surroundings before you pick her up and place her with her back first on the blue pillow you placed on the wooden bench earlier, so the hard surface would not hurt her.

“What have you planned---?” she asks, and you respond by penetrating her wet folds with your rock hard erection once more. She is in a kind of missionary position. It doesn’t look the most comfortable, but judging by her eyes - that are rolled back further into her head than Rae’s are when Sykkuno says ‘girls aren’t into me’ – she isn’t feeling anything but your dick right now.

Like expected, the swing works perfectly as a sex swing and with minimal hip movement you get the maximum effect of Syd being constantly impaled on your cock. Each time you bottom out inside her, her whole body jerks around on the swinging bench. You can see on her face that her mind is fucked completely blank, and you could do anything you want to her. She could not defend herself against anything, her body drowning in sexual pleasure.

Despite having just cum a multitude of times it only takes three minutes for her to break out in orgasmic bliss yet again. Feeling her tunnel tighten you quickly pick her up from the bench and rapidly pound into her from below. You padded down most of the bench, yet you care too much about Sydney as to risk her injuring herself during one of her uncontrollable orgasms. It takes a lot of effort not to fall down while having Sydney subconsciously become a gold medal winning contortionist in your arms. You stumble around struggling not to lose your balance, and somehow you still manage to aid her climax by keeping up a somewhat consistent pace of penetration, or maybe the irregularity of it is what makes it feel so incredible for her. You can feel her nails claw themselves deep into your skin while she bites and screams into your muscular shoulder.

“HOLY SHIT!!!!!!”

“HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT OH MY GOOoOAAOWWWWDDDDDDD” that last part she screams into the sky.

Her ecstasy still has not subsided and luckily you manage to push her against the sturdy tree. Her feet are not touching the ground, in fact you put them up almost above your head as you push her backside against the bark, making sure she won’t hurt herself by putting your arms between it and her skin. In this position her moist pussy is completely exposed and you fuck her with unparalleled speed. Her unending orgasm and the similarly infinite passion you feel cause you to erupt within her without even feeling much of a buildup. Fueled by raw emotion caused by your mutual love confessions you somehow manage to keep yourself composed, not slowing down and thrusting into her while spurting burst after burst after burst into her convoluting pussy. Each time your bodies smash against each other another blast of semen is discharged into her willing womb. You deposit so much cum into her pussy you can feel it squirt out every time you slam back into her to make space for your cock, and yet, through some miracle – you aren’t getting soft.

Holy fuck if I keep up this ‘training’ I’ll soon be able to cum like ten times in a row and still keep fucking, maybe a big orgy would help me test that theory… but holy fuck Syd’s pussy feels incredible

Sydney’s breaths are desperate, and you feel like she is ready for your treat. Being a bit shaky on your legs yourself you slowly put her down and see if she can stand for herself, which she cannot. Carefully, you pick her back up, carry her and then lay her on the soft padding of the sex swing. You give her clit a small touch and make the girl shiver as you do so, causing you to smile. Walking towards the basket you feel your climax in your legs and one of them actually gives out, forcing you to momentarily kneel. After a second you manage to compose yourself. It was an unbelievable explosion, and it took a lot of juice out of you, however, you are still hot and bothered. Seeing the projected hearts and stars on your body as you reach into the basket and open its secret compartment gives you a warm feeling.

I mean it’s not much of a surprise.. not like any of the girls sent me mixed signals, but I… I just can’t believe how lucky I am that they ACTUALLY love me… I mean I don’t really know how Miyoung feels, but I can guess Aria and Poki at least like me

You laugh to yourself as you take out the two black belts, both specially modified for this occasion.

Tina seemed affectionate enough, and I know how Rae and Leslie, and of course Sydney feel, and it makes me feel incredible.

Jodi is a story that I somehow have to deal with… but for now, I just wanna enjoy this… SHE LOVES ME!!!

A wide smile grows on your face as you walk back to the exhausted girl laying on the swinging bench and you let out an audible laugh causing her to turn her head and look at you with a satisfied grin.

“That was… amazing… i feel soooOOooo full with your cum…”

“Oh, we’re not done” you mischievously say and hold up the two belts.

Shocked, she looks at your massive erection.

“Ho.. how are you not.. how are you still hard after that????”

“That’s what you do to me baby girl” you jokingly respond, and bend down to kiss her, which she happily accepts.

You move your hand back between her legs and start to finger her. You did not plan this, but it just feels natural. You relish in the way her body moves in response to your touches and the feeling of her moans flowing into your mouth. Assuming that she is already very close to another orgasm you move your free hand behind her head and pull her further into you while activating more of your fingers in her intimate area without increasing the pace by much. In preparation of what is to come you utilize her wetness and the opportunity to loosen up her asshole a bit with your ring finger, although you plan to do more with your tongue later on.

Already shaking your girl wraps her arms around your neck as her kisses become more feverish. You can tell she is trying her best to suppress the movement of her legs so they wouldn’t oppose you whilst performing your magic, still they constantly vibrate and every now and then one of them twitches harder, like shocks of energy are discharged through her body that she just cannot control. It doesn't bother you at all, instead only cheering you on.

About five minutes pass and your hands are drenched enough to fill a glass with her juices. Her ass and pussy have gotten so tight that you might have to get emergency services involved after all to check whether your fingers still have a healthy blood flow. The cushioning really works in your favor since her movements have become ever more erratic over the course of your performance making the bench constantly hit your leg just below the kneecap. Luckily, it doesn’t hurt, and even if it did, it would be worth it for her bliss.

As her body begins to tremble with growing intensity you realize that this was going to be tricky. She is in a somewhat seating position with her arms still tightly around your neck. The hand that isn’t performing an art style on her pussy is on a wild journey through her hair, it is the only one you will be able to utilize in the upcoming maneuver, because obviously you can’t just pull out your fingers, not only because that would ruin her peak, but also because her thighs have wrapped themselves around your arm, severely limiting its freedom.

I can’t really pick her up like this but I also cannot risk her injuring herself, also, with her legs arranged like that her orgasm is 100% breaking my arm.

There isn’t much time, only one choice.

Making your decision just in time of her eruption you push into her as deep as you can, using her pussy a little like a lever against her g-spot yet being mindful to apply the main force on the other hand, so you would not accidentally cause her any discomfort. You let yourself fall back onto the dirt, grinding her body across the small mattress so it would fall with you on the ground. You planned to quickly reposition her on top of it, but that was shooting a bit too high. Sydney falls sideways on top of you, her body violently trembling in all directions this position would allow. Her screams are loud and vivid. If this hill wasn’t as desolate as it is somebody would surely think she was getting murdered up here, but the only weapon used against her are the incredible sensations your love is making her feel.

At least the grass is getting some watering you think to yourself as you can feel her squirt spurt out, drenching your arm even further. Through the fall her legs have opened up, saving your limb from possible injury and you managed to keep the majority of your girlfriend’s body safely away from the grass, with the exception of her knees and legs. Due to the intensity of her orgasm you’re not sure if she even noticed what you did.

“Wow.. that was… oh my god.. how did we.. did we fall? How did we get on the ground?”

Guess she didn’t notice. I’ll take that as a compliment!

 

Maybe she knows how you keep looking out for her during your escapades, maybe she has not realized it at all, it doesn’t really matter to you when her lips reach yours for the billionth time, and you already look forward to the next billion times they do.

My cock is itching for some action.. I shouldn’t let myself be distracted again, time for some fun

Without words you signal Sydney to turn around and take up a sixty-nine position with her back slightly arched so you can reach her asshole while she hungrily devours your cock. Having resided in her pussy mere minutes ago it is well lubricated, so sliding it up and down her throat poses no issue at all. In the time since you met her she had a lot of practice, and yet she is still gagging at your size. You smile.

The sounds of a girl enjoying her favorite cock create the most beautiful melody in the world. You share her passion as your tongue expertly moves between her pussy and asshole, lubricating it with her juices and your own salvia. You even push into her ass as far as you can with the tip of your tongue, teasing your love and making her twitch irregularly each time you do so.

You make sure to get a good full feel of her juicy ass cheeks, groping them with both hands and pressing her hips further into your willing face, lapping up all the fluids she has to offer.

You can tell that you are getting close. You are inclined to test whether you could cum and then go for round three, you’ve done it before with Leslie. Nevertheless, you play it safe and give Syd a good hard slap on her firm ass, signaling that this scene was over, and the final one shall commence. Your inventions will finally see some action.

Reluctantly, she lets you pull out your dick. Looking at you as you attempt to leave she uses her entire lung capacity to suck on it, creating a vacuum and making it quite the challenge to pull out, however creating an incredible feeling as you do so, nearly making you cum.

*pop*

She pouts as your tip leaves her mouth.

“Don’t worry, you can get it back real soon” you say with a smirk. Your words light up her face.

Seeing her reaction, you think: I truly am the luckiest guy in the universe….

 

It is finally time to introduce the new toys you created. With a small stagger in your step you walk and pick up the two belts you put down earlier. Looking back at the curious Sydney, you wave her to lean against the tree. She tries to get up but falls, catching herself on her hands. This event causes both of you to giggle. Unable to walk, all she can do is crawl to follow your command, and man, does she do it seductively. She exaggerates each movement in a way that makes both her tits and ass cheeks shake beautifully, and her eyes lingering on your body making you feel incredibly wanted.

Oh Syd you are gonna get it sooo baaaad….

Confident you walk up behind her once she reached the trunk, grab her hair and forcefully pull her up against the tree making her moan, turned on by your dominant display.

She has two hands on the trunk and you press your body into hers from behind, your cock resting comfortably in her warm ass crack. You start by holding the first belt in front of her face, she looks at it attentively.

“You already know this little thing” you say as you tap on a pink Satisfyer egg that is hooked up to two bands. “I am going to wrap this around your hips and place this riiiiiight on this sweet little clit of yours” you whisper playfully into her ear, making the girl gasp with excitement.

“Now this, this is the fun part” you go on and show her a similar contraption, just with a dildo that is exactly the size of your cock.

You tap on a silver spot on the fabric already wrapped around her hip. She can’t see it, but certainly feel your finger. “I hope you don’t mind, but I modified this thing a little bit. You see, this sensor right here on your hip will sense whenever I bottom out inside of your ass..” Sydney moans, anticipating you inside her most sacred hole.

“and whenever it notices that, this mold I have made of my cock - specifically for you - will be thrusted right into your pretty little throat” with those words you push the dildo into her mouth. It was already open from moaning. She had no time to really process your words, being too distracted by your close body contact and her lust for your sex.

*Mnnnnngnngggg??* is all the noise you can hear from her as you fasten the belt around her head.

“Ready?” you ask, having one hand on her ass and the other teasing her left nipple.

*mmmnnggmmg* she confirms and nods her head.

 

You align your swollen tip with her entrance and penetrate the first barrier. Sydney lets out a deep moan that is mostly muffled by the gigantic dildo you have shoved between her lips, but the best part is yet to come.

Her ass is well lubricated, nevertheless you take it slow. You correctly guess that Syd didn’t really understand your explanation, so you carefully push all the way into her tightest hole. Once you bottom out and touch the sensor, you hear your girlfriend gag. *HMMMDMDGGG!!*

“It’s like I said. Each time I fuck you back here” you lightly slap her firm ass “my replica will fuck your throat.”

Her eyes widen in excitement, this is by far the naughtiest thing she has ever done, and she is so glad to submit so fully to none other than yourself.

“Now.. I ask you again, are you ready?” your hand is hovering above the ‘turn on’ button of the Satisfyer. Once she gives the word, or rather the noise, all three of her holes will be stimulated at the same time.

“Lmneemnnnmtmns gmmo” she mumbles, and you take that as a yes.

*ssssssss* The vibrator begins, and you don’t waste any time either. Her ass had some time to adjust during your second explanation, yet it is still wrapped extremely tight around your length. It takes a few pumps to get a fast rhythm going, the lube made of your bodily fluids helps a great deal to provide a painless experience.

You wrap one hand around her throat as you reach a fast pace. Sydney’s moans are very audible yet make no real sounds due to her primary airway being blocked. Her body is shaking and each time you slam into her ass you can feel the dildo thrust into her throat, pushing against your hand.

She is bending over against the tree and if you weren’t there to hold her up she would have most likely fallen to the ground by now. Her legs are shaking like crazy with her pussy being pleasured by a sped-up vibrator and her favorite cock and its artificial copy thrusting into her ass and throat in perfect synchronization.

“o0ommgogm mymmy dfggoodoododdoododod” over and over again is all the noise she can produce.

With your free hand you alternate between her hard nipples, teasing and twisting them in a well-trained fashion, hitting the perfect balance between pleasure and pain.

Utilizing the same strategy you had with Leslie, you add emotional stimulation to the sexual ones you already provide her with. You move close to her ear, stabilizing her wildly bopping head with a hand around her small chin, and start to whisper in her ear: “Sydney, I love you so much. I am so happy you are here with me, so happy that you agreed to be my first official girlfriend and—” *MmgmmfMmamfmmwafmwafmwaficvlvllovecmmmewmeYOUUUUUUUU* you are interrupted by her outcry accompanied by a violent orgasm. She is hitting her legs on the ground as if she was sprinting away from something terrifying, her entire torso is shaking, and this whole display is really turning you on, convincing you to fuck her even faster which of course means that her throat will get fucked even quicker as well.

She emits exactly the sounds you expect a girl to make who is being fucked at hyper speed in two holes at once through a powerful orgasm. The contractions in her pussy must be powerful enough to break metal because you can clearly feel them in her ass.

With the utmost speed you hit a secret button on the vibrator to put it into overdrive before Syd’s orgasm has even begun to subside, and now she may never calm down. She is shaking so much that you can’t hold her anymore and you both fall down. Your dick remains in her ass. You manage to make her fall on the mattress, cushioning her fall. She is laying flat on the fabric now and you don’t give her still orgasming body any time to recuperate. Placing both of your hands on either side of her you thrust into her anal opening with all your might, tomorrow she will neither be able to walk nor talk. Her body is milking your dick to a degree that makes it impossible to hold back, so you grab the dildo with one hand and keep fucking her face using your wrist as you slam your hips against her ass one last time and keep your cock buried inside her while exploding out of your tip. The stimulation of her clit and throat hasn’t stopped and neither has her orgasm, and now she can feel the man who she loves so so very much ejaculate his warm semen deep inside her favorite hole, heightening all the sensations she is feeling. She wraps one arm back around your neck to further the body contact you two share. Spurt and spurt of hot seed is discharged into her butt, similarly to her own ecstasy it feels like your orgasm will never end. You both think of all the experiences you shared together as more and more ropes are pumped into her body, and of all the amazing things you have yet to do with one another and with your harem. Both of you feel the stream of cum slowly subside, but you are just too overwhelmed from the physical and emotional stimuli this evening has provided. Buried inside her body you just manage to turn off the vibrator as everything turns black and you both pass out from pleasure in each other’s arms.

 

====================

 

Never having pulled out of Sydney’s cum filled body you wake up sometime during the night with a hard-on splitting her open. The wind is warm on your skin and the moonlight dances across your bodies. Sydney is sleeping with her body right next to you, crawled up against yours. She must have woken up at some point during the night and turned around, either without taking you out of her or she has chosen to put you back inside her hole before going back to sleep. Either way, pretty hot.

She hasn’t undone any of the belts you have wrapped her in either, meaning your cock’s replica is still buried deep inside her throat. You smile at the fact that she has kept it like that, but you want to kiss her, so you undo the mechanism holding it together and carefully remove the dildo. Funnily enough, the sucks on it in the same way she has when trying to keep your real penis in her mouth.

“mmmnn nooo give it baack” she mumbles unconsciously.

As hot as that is, it can’t be good for her, otherwise I would

As an apology you slowly pump your hips a few times and kiss the dreaming girl, providing her and you with some pleasure before you eventually fall back asleep.

 

You wake up another three times during that night, the first time Sydney is suddenly laying on top of you with your dick inside of her pussy and her head snuggled against your chest. The second you decide to return the favor and place her into missionary before fucking her slowly for a few minutes, eliciting some sleepy moans from the beautiful girl. The final time you wake up to a tongue inside of your mouth and convolutions around your shaft that somehow feel extremely loving and romantic.

“I love you” she whispers in your ear, noticing you’re awake by your response to her kisses.

“I love you too” you respond before you both fall back asleep with your girl still grinding on your hips.

 

====================

 

The next morning you don’t talk much. Still flying high on the emotions of last night you simply smile at each other while packing up and kiss – a lot.

You drive her home and then spend the rest of that day at the OTV house. You have a few texts from Rae and Leslie asking how the date went, and you briefly answer them without going into too much detail while Sydney shares her experience at the kitchen table with Lily, Yvonne and Jodi. Of course, she censors the part where you built two sex toys to fuck her into Elysium, yet Jodi still can’t take her envy filled eyes away from you.

 

After cooking dinner and bringing it to her bed with the addition of her favorite flowers you spend the night with her again, both of you being incredibly blissful and kissing until you fall asleep.

“I can’t wait to spend so many more days and nights with you and your—our friends” you say looking deep into her loving eyes.

“I can’t wait until you all make them feel like I feel, if you haven’t achieved that already” she replies, meeting your gaze.

“I love you so much” you say with earnest admiration.

 

“I love you so much, too” is the last thing you hear your first girlfriend say before drifting to sleep in her arms.

1