Chapter 10: Party Games with Everyone
88 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is absolutely massive! Could have easily been two, but I wanted to make the tenth installment of this story extra special! I hope you enjoy it!

Please let me know in my comments section if you like this story because I will be dropping it soon.

Image/Picture

You separate from the long-haired streamers soft lips after a long, serene make out session. You wrap your arms around her tanned naked body and pull her in even closer, pressing your body against hers and cuddling her like a squishy teddy bear. You stroke her dyed hair for a bit and eventually give her a final kiss on the cheek, still with your eyes closed.

“We have to get up” you say with a groggy voice.

“noo… five more minutes..” she groans trying to hide her face in your shoulder. A tired grin grows on your face as she snuggles herself into you.

“Come on Rae… the trial is today, we need to get ready”

“postpone it… i wanna sleeeeep…!” she cries out in a very sleepy voice. Her request makes you laugh. “We can’t postpone a trial! Come on, this is important. Also, if you don’t wake up, I’m just gonna give all my cum to Aria~…” you sing in a teasing tone.

You don’t know exactly when Aria woke up, but it was probably a good ten minutes before you did. The sounds of her gagging and the wet feeling of her sloppy blowjob made sure that you would awake in a great mood. By feeling the boobs of the girl still lying next to you, you could deduce that Aria was the one sucking you off this morning with such vigor. Instead of grabbing her head and shoving her down on your throbbing cock you elected to just enjoy it for about ten minutes before starting to wake up Rae with your own mouth.

 

You were reluctant to let the girls stay over at all at first because the trial starts at nine in the morning, and they would need to dress appropriately for the court room. When you said they could sleep here if they brought their outfits with them, you didn’t expect to open the elevator door to the two of them in nothing but matching red lingerie - with enchanting black roses displayed on the fabric - and their suits on a hanger, which each of them would carry on only one finger, posing for you with the other hand on their hips and one of their legs arched, accentuating their curves. After that display it did not take long for the three of you to fuck on every flat, arched or simply existing surface in your apartment. At one point you even rode the elevator down to a lower unit to pound your girlfriend in different flats. Aria insisted it was ‘to test the sexual energy of each floor’ so she could better decide on which she wanted to move in. After all, you did promise her she could after inviting Emiru as well. Honestly, you think she just wanted an excuse to have you carry her around with your cock buried in her ass.

While you and Aria explored the building you left Rae alone in your home, which was kind of mean but you had just given her her twelfth orgasm of the night and she was lying flat out – mind blank - on the bed. Of course, you wouldn’t just leave her completely unattended.

Since the mold of your dick was such a success with Sydney that she kept it for herself, you arranged to produce some more. One shall be given as a housewarming gift to every girl that moves in the skyscraper, and for some you have other ideas in mind. Relevant for this part of the story is that you strapped two of them to a fuck machine, that you then strapped Rae’s limp body to. While you were prancing around with Aria’s spread legs high in the air and your cock buried deep in her anus, Rae was being continuously pounded by two perfect replicas of your dick. It was really, really beautiful to look at and you almost didn’t want to take your eyes off the show, but once Aria started leading you to the elevator on all fours, crawling backwards with only her mouth on your cock and looking up at you with big puppy eyes - her argument became pretty convincing too. Plus, it was kind of funny to think that Rae was just being used by the machine up there and enjoying it. When you asked her about it she answered that she came twice, and once more right when you shoved your dick down her throat to dump a big load into her hungry stomach. She prefers your real cock – which is always nice to hear – but she likes the dildos already much more than any other sex toy she’s had so far – because they’re you. You couldn’t help but kiss her after she said that.

 

When they stood like that in the elevator you knew that it was going to be a long night, and you can’t remember where they threw their suits nor how many loads each of their holes got, but you know you came at least once in all of them.

 

You were up until… too late, and now it is seven and you are really tired. You understand why Rae still wants to sleep and have no idea how Aria can devour your cock with so much energy so early in the morning.

The threat of not receiving her protein shake however does wake up Rae with record speed, and before you know it her mouth is stuck to your balls. Since Aria was already blowing you for probably half an hour and you reminiscing about last night – that combined with Rae’s eagerness to drink your load pushes you over the edge. You let the girls know of your impending orgasm and they both do their best ahegao face, sticking out their hungry tongues while continuing to stroke your shaft and tickle your balls.

You erupt in an explosive fashion all over their pretty, mushed together faces, spurting seven or eight lines of cum up in the air and across their heads. They release happy giggles, thankful to receive their reward. Any tiredness that Rae had a few minutes ago seems to have completely evaporated upon tasting your seed. If you drank more energy drinks maybe you could make a case that your cum was full of caffeine, but you haven’t drunken a Red Bull in years, so she probably is just really happy to please and see you be pleased.

 

Upon seeing them work together to lick up all of your sperm you begin to question whether you would even need a shower today, or if they would just lick you clean enough all by themselves. You make a joke about this, but their response is very clear:

“No! You need to fuck us in the shower. We can’t go testify without a load in us! Are you insane?” they look at you with serious faces, shocked that you would even suggest such a thing.

Hahhaha they’re acting like it’s a vital part of their day or something You laugh to yourself.

“Uuuum ladies, are you forgetting the load you just swallowed?”

“We need one in our pussies… duh” Rae says with an eye roll after taking your head out of her mouth.

“or ass” Aria adds with a wink. You had the feeling she prefers anal over vaginal sex for a while, but you haven’t verbally confirmed with her.

“Oh of course, my mistake, how could I forget to properly charge my two lovely girlfriends for such a strenuous day?” you tease them, earning a giggle from your audience.

You all stay in bed together for a longer time than you can realistically spare. The two girls lay naked next to each other between your legs and alternate between licking your cock, kissing each other, making loving eye contact with you and making out some more with your cock in between their mouths.

You know that this is a serious day and that you cannot be late to court, so you prepare to hush the girls out of bed and into the shower to charge up their batteries with your charging cable. Before you do that though, there is one really important thing that you have to tell them, even if you have told them before, you just can’t risk them forgetting it.

 

“Rae, Aria.. I love you both so much, you can’t even imagine”

“I love you too” Rae says with a warm, happy smile.

“I love you too” Aria replies at the same time, and their voices overlap like a beautiful choir.

After such an intimate confession you can’t help but join in their make out session for another five minutes or so, until you accidentally glance at the clock and panic takes over, so you rush the girls to the bathroom. In all the time you spent with your various lovers, you’re not sure if you’ve ever fucked two girls so vigorously, with such a roughness, speed or drive, all you know is that the smiles they both had when you left the building couldn’t be turned upside down by the world ending, and you’ve never seen them in a better mood.

 

==============

 

You arrive in the courthouse barely on time. All of Sydney’s friends are there, either as witnesses or just to support her. Even Emiru came and Poki traveled up from Texas. Everyone is wearing pretty much the same outfit. All the guys are dressed in black suits, yet there are a few dark blue ones present. The ties switch from black to grey or dark blue to match the various outfits, and a white shirt beneath is by far the most popular choice. The girls share a similar look. Some wear normal pantsuits, but especially your girlfriends have elected to come in skirts, eager to show off their legs to you even in this setting. Leslie’s skirt is by far the shortest - probably her best attempt to honor her ‘you will always have unrestricted access to my pussy’ pledge. You hope that she won’t get kicked out for a dress code violation. Sydney, due to being the target, is dressed the most modest.

Despite you being the main victim, you have elected to dress against that stigma. Your silver suit and tie stick out amongst the crowd. You look elegant, powerful, and the color scheme gives you a certain gravitas that you always found very useful in business meetings. You reverted back to one of your classic CEO looks for this trial. The way you look and handle yourself instantly demands respect and gives you credibility, an important quality in any courtroom scenario.

Sydney’s parents are also here, you have met them once before and share a few words with them, but due to your late arrival there is no time for catching up with anyone before the procedure starts and you all take your assigned seats.

“All rise for the honorable Judge Charles Ramirez!” shouts the bailiff.

The lawyers, witnesses and spectators all stand as a brown-haired man in a black robe enters the room and sits down in the judge’s seat. His hair has a medium length for a guy and he doesn’t appear to have styled it in any way. His facial expression is blank, you can’t really get a read on him.

“You may be seated!” he declares, his voice echoing through the room.

Everyone in the room feels tense as the trial is about to start. At the defendant's table sits Lars Volkov, a man of slim build and dark, enigmatic eyes. He exudes an aura of calculated indifference, a stark contrast to the grave charges levied against him. His attorney, Markus Bennett, a sharp and formidable presence in his own right, sits beside him in silence.

You glance over to them, and an eerie feeling crawls down your spine.

 

Your lawyer, District Attorney Emilia Cadwell seems confident. She has worked closely with all of you since the incident and has prepared a strong case. She has assured you that the video evidence of the event will lead to a quick conviction. Still, your testimonial as the hero of the moment will be of great importance.

With a commanding voice Judge Ramirez opens the court: “Members of the jury, ladies and gentlemen of the court! We have convened here today to hear the case of the People versus Lars Volkov, who stands accused of the attempted murder of Sydney Parker. We will examine the evidence, hear from witnesses, and deliberate the facts of this case in the pursuit of justice. I implore you to keep an open mind and to weigh the evidence impartially.”

 

Soon the prosecution’s star witness, You, is called to the stand to testify. Everyone’s eyes are turned to a large screen at the front of the courtroom. A video of the harrowing incident is being played for all to see, its timestamp frozen at the moment of peril, right when you tackled Sydney to the ground. Some blood is visible, the second bullet is just about to hit you. You can feel the phantom pain reemerge in your side watching the display. Instinctively, you grab the place of your former wounds with a painful facial expression. This motion is sure to gain you sympathy from the jury.

 

After your lawyer is done, the unrehearsed part of the trial begins. “Mister Bennet, the witness is yours to interrogate.”

Bennet?

Now, for the first time you hear his last name be spoken. You glance forward at the sign, and the feeling you had before turns out to be true.

Markus Bennet is his lawyer?

Your eyes turn cold and your face loses any sign of emotion as your mind begins to race.

Why did I not change my name

What do you mean why did I not change it?? Like it was my fault that fucker didn’t get the documents ready in time! I had no choice!

So they knew I was here all along? Volkov works for them? Did the guy in the van also work for them? Why have they not made a move since? Do they know I have the prototype? Do they want me dead?

You have never met either Lars or Markus in person, but remember looking through the files one of your private investigators gave you, and you recall seeing Mister Bennet amongst them. He’s a good lawyer with much experience in criminal cases, however with the amount of evidence and witnesses against his client, no amount of skill could save that man from a prison sentence.

Kind of a waste to use such a talent here.. What is their plan? Probe me?

 

“Good morning Sir! I hope you are feeling well.” He politely greets you.

“Good morning” you play along. “I have to admit, I am not feeling too well sitting across from the man that shot me” you add taking a stab at his defense.

“Well, before we get to that let’s talk a bit about your background, shall we? A successful businessman like yourself just leaves behind everything he owns to move to Los Angeles? Why? Would you not agree that this behavior is a bit suspicious?” he questions as if you were the one on trial.

“I left nothing behind. I sold my company. I own nothing related to it anymore, and after that I wanted a fresh start. Take a vacation. Nothing unusual about that. The weather here is much nicer than back home.” You calmly respond to his attempt to undermine you.

“I see. That is of course understandable. Just for the record, have you really taken nothing with you across the border?”

..

“No, I have not.”

---------

What was that? He hesitated! Volkov looks up, paying full attention to your facial expression.

---------

---------

Huh? Why did he lie? Rae asks herself.

---------

You notice the defendant’s eyes on you.

Fuck. I shouldn’t have thought so long about it. I hacked into the system and removed any records of my baggage. There is no way they could have known I had my bed with me, much less the contents. Did someone talk? I thought about paying them off, but that would have raised suspicion on its own. Why would anyone not want others to know he was importing a bed into the states?

“I see” their attorney responds yet again. “Just one last time, why would you not take a single item with you? Was there nothing that had any sentimental value?” he questions you.

“Objection your Honor! Relevance?” your lawyer finally interjects.

“Sustained. Mister Bennet, I don’t see how this has any relevance to the case.”

“Apologies your honor. I retract my question.”

 

He then goes on to pose various questions about the events that have unfolded. It is all pretty routine but seems like he is wasting time trying to get you to talk. Nothing he is saying carries any weight to lighten his client’s potential sentence, and you are mostly waiting for it to be over. Other people are called to the stand and multiple pieces of evidence, like the gun or the assailant’s fake passport are presented, as well as your bloody clothes. After four hours of constant talking, finally a break is announced.

 

You walk into the hall faster than any of your girls. You stop in the middle of it and take a few deep breaths. The hall is busy. Yours is not the only trial going on today.

Your eyes meet those of a Norwegian looking man in a black suit. You keep his eye contact for a few seconds before walking to the wall opposite of the door you just emerged from and lean against it with your back. You cross your arms and legs and look to the floor.

About half a minute passes before someone leans on the wall beside you, taking up the same position. His suit is touching your upper arm. Neither of you say anything. You are just listening to the muttering, steps and other noises of the courthouse. In the distance you can hear someone scream about being wrongfully convicted.

Slowly, you rise your head and scan the people coming out of the court room. Soon, you spot both Lars Volkov and his attorney. Volkov is apparently making a phone call with a device mounted on the wall. It is a silver box and the black phone itself is strapped to it with a curled black cable. Bennet is looking around in the crowd. Is he making sure that nobody gets too close?

It is not a long phone call. You count sixty-eight seconds before you abruptly remove your gaze from the two men and leave the wall, stepping forward. Only a moment later Volkov hangs up the phone to talk to his lawyer.

Suddenly you feel two hands wrap themselves around your torso.

 

 

“Oh my god! That was so stressful! I hope it’s over soon!” Sydney cries exhausted and falls into your chest. You wrap your arms around her and pat her lightly on the head. “I’m sure it will be.”

You take one look behind you to see a brunette woman walk by - no one else is to be seen.

After a while more and more of OTV and Friends assemble around the two of you and wild chatter breaks out. Your lawyer pulls you aside for a moment to assure you that everything is going well and the rest is practically just a formality.

She hasn’t said anything about the phone incident… very professional. I like that. She would have fared well in my team.

 

Once she is done talking to you, Rae takes her place. “Hey” she whispers, stepping in close to you. “Why did you lie about your bed? I thought you brought it with you?”

Your eyes widen in shock at the fact that she remembered. You use this expression to your advantage to make your lie more believable. Answering in a hushed voice, leaning down to her, you say: “Fuck! I… I completely forgot.. shit, but.. correcting that now would ruin my credibility. It’s not relevant to the case. Let’s just not mention it to anyone, okay?”

She nods a little worried, but trusts your judgement.

I don’t like lying to her…

 

After a thirty-minute break the rest of the trial goes over smoothly. Lars Volkov is sentenced to twenty-five years in prison without the possibility of parole. During the sentencing, like during the entire trial, his facial expression barely ever shifts.

Your lawyer leans in and whispers in your ear: “Bennett is most likely going to try to appeal this decision, but I don’t believe he will succeed. Congratulations!”

You smile and thank her. Sydney is ecstatic about hearing the news and loudly cheers before you wave her to calm down. You are still in a courtroom after all.

As you walk out of the building Rae and Leslie come up beside you. Leslie is looking at her phone checking the time before perking up and lightly slapping your arm. “Hey great! We still have a few hours before Brooke’s party! Wanna hang out?”

“Uuh, Brooke’s party?” you ask, never having heard of this event until now.

“Brooke broke up with her boyfriend five weeks ago. She’s throwing a party! She’s been doing a lot better, but she wants to distract herself” Rae explains.

“Oh I see, well, have fun!” you say, glad that the girls are helping out their friend.

“Not just us, you’re coming with us!” Leslie cheerily lets out.

“Yeah! Can’t let us all go without a date, Stud” Sydney adds and slaps your butt.

“I see! Well, I’ll be happy to meet her! Where is this party, and who else is coming?”

“At the roomies house! All of us, Poki, Sydney obviously, oh! Emma Langevin, I don’t know if you know her?” Rae begins.

“Yeah, I’ve heard E-girls are ruining my life” you joke. The girls giggle.

“Yeah yeah that’s her on the cover, umm… me, Leslie, Tina, Miyoung, Emma, Syd, Poki, Brooke of course… right Aria is coming too! Aaaannd I think… oh yeah! We should invite Emi too! Was that everyone Leslie?” Rae continues.

“Uhh I think so – if not we’ll see at the party!”

“Ummm girls? Am… Am I the only guy at this party?” you carefully ask.

“Getting excited?” Sydney teases you with a bright smile.

“Yeah you are! Brooke specifically asked for you!” Rae replies cheerily.

“And why would she do that?” you ask, wondering how liberal Rae is in telling anyone she knows about you.

Leslie gets on her toes, placing both hands on top of each other on your shoulder, and whispers the answer seductively in your ear:” The best way to get over a guy… is to get under a new one”. With a peck on the cheek she grabs your hand and pulls you forward to a Taxi.

You can hear Rae shout from the back: “Hey! Don’t drain him! He needs his energy for tonight!”

“Yeah Yeah I’ll fuel him back up!” Leslie shouts back.

You haven’t fully realized your situation yet as you are being pushed into the car.

How many girls do they expect me to fuck? Just Brooke? Does she know about everything?

I gotta hold back with Leslie now if I want to have enough juice. Aria and Rae already used up a lot, luckily like ten hours will have passed from then until the party starts…

You can feel Leslie’s tongue tickle your ear and once more she seductively whispers to you, quietly, so the cabbie doesn’t hear her: “Since I can’t really fuck you without expecting a load… seems like I’ll just tease you for the entire time…” she grabs your already erect cock and starts rubbing it through your pants. “And you can just eat me for lunch..”

 

========

 

“OH MY GOOOOOOD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES” Leslie screams with two hands holding herself up on your table as your tongue dances between her legs. If you had neighbors, they would have called the cops two hours ago.

 

========

 

Leslie is still completely love drunk from what you did to her in the apartment. She was all over you and even is so right now – in the backseat of this woman’s uber. You anticipated that this could happen and specifically requested a car that had a divider between the front and back, because during the entire ride to the Roomie’s house Leslie’s tongue comfortably resides in your mouth while she’s giving you a handjob. Sometimes she just can’t help herself and swallows you whole, bopping her head up and down your cock a few times, but she must be feeling romantic as kissing you is clearly her preferred option right now.

Before you left your place she changed her outfit to wear only one of your shirts, which is oversized on her sexy body. It is a button up shirt with a collar and white and light blue vertical stripes. It kind of gives her a ‘hot mom on vacation with a wine glass about to hit on the pool boy vibe’. And you are that pool boy.

Your dick has been rock hard for an eternity.

Medically speaking it’s not good to have an erection for this long… and from what I’ve been told I’m not getting a break at the party.. but how am I supposed not to be hard while having Leslie constantly shove her beautiful pussy in my face? And her lips taste sooo good….

Well, I don’t know how, but I didn’t orgasm, so if Brooke wants cum she can surely have a ton

 

“Leslie we’re almost there, we gotta stop” you moan.

“Okay… hide your cock in my mouth so she doesn’t see it” Leslie replies and dives down to your base. *gluck* *Gluck* *gluck*

You let out a gasping laugh. “Leslie!!” you whisper loudly.

“yeah yeah.. I’ll get my dose of cum out of you yet!” she cheekily responds.

“You have some precum on your chin” you smile at her.

With her index finger she scoops it up and then sucks on her finger for way too long while keeping eye contact. “Tasty!” she cheerily says. “Thanks!”

She gives you a quick kiss on the cheek and crawls over your lap out of the car, giving your groin a few not so subtle hip thrusts.

You follow her and go to the driver’s window to pay the woman, and then walk up to the Roomies house.

The door opens before you knock and Miyoung is the one who opened it. Her hair color changed from the last time you saw her, now it is a reflective red. She’s wearing a plain black wooly sweater and dark grey stretchy looking pants that have a long black strip going down the side of them. The pants sadly cover her entire legs, yet due to their tight fit leave little to the imagination. The sweater is long enough for her to hide her hands in the sleeves.

Leslie gives her a tight hug and seems to rub her boobs in the smaller girl’s face, then she turns around, winks at you and walks past her into the entrance hall.

Miyoung shyly raises her hand to wave at you but before any words of greeting leave either of your mouths you place your hands on her cheeks and pull her in for a deep kiss.

You let go for a brief moment. Miyoung uses the time, still with closed eyes to mutter a breathless “wow..”. As you have done before, you place a kiss on her forehead, nose and then you dive right back into her mouth. You can feel her melt in your arms as you follow the familiar routine. Picking her up by the thighs you carry her into the house and slam her into the first available wall. You can hear Leslie giggle a little in the background as she closes the door behind you two. Miyoung’s legs are wrapped around your hips and your kissing has become extremely passionate. Although both of your intimate parts are clothed you can’t help to imitate a few thrusts into the petite girl’s pussy. She gasps into your mouth as she feels your erection slide against her.

“Oh my god… is it.. finally happening? Will you take me right here, right now.. Master?” she pants.

You hold her very tight and give her ear a small nibble. Briefly you open your eyes and smile to yourself, seeing the article of clothing you are holding her against: Your favorite apron.

“Sorry babe.. can’t right now. We have a party to attend to.”

“oh.. yeah.. of course..” She sounds very disappointed.

You give her another kiss on the head. “I don’t know what will happen tonight, but I promise first thing tomorrow I will give you the best fuck of your life”

You are still holding her up, pressed against the wall. She looks at you with big eyes “O-okay.. thank you, master”

You peck her on the lips. “Try to have fun tonight for me, alright?”

“Yes master, I will”

She’s really committed to this whole Master bit huh?... I mean.. kinda hot, so.. who am I to complain? Buuut I wonder where it comes from. I hope it’s healthy, not some trauma or something

She seems fine.. If she ever wants to share I’m sure she will..

Aah what am I overthinking this, probably just a kink like Poki’s impregnation fantasy

“Are you two lovebirds ready to introduce yourselves, or do I need to close the door?” Leslie teases while pressing herself against the both of you, eager to join if the opportunity arises.

“No no.. we are ready” you pant equally out of breath. Miyoung on the other hand seems less ready as she just lays into your neck with kisses, pulling up your shirt to further kiss the skin on your shoulders, you can feel her take a few sniffs of your smell.

You are still holding her up but lean your head away to Leslie, with a grin on your face you whisper: “When was the last time she got laid?”

Leslie reciprocates your amusement at the desperate girl’s condition: “I have no idea… but you might not want to wait until tomorrow to give her that fuck” “If you’re nice, that is” she teases and winks.

“Alright Miyoung” you slap her ass as you put her down. “Time to party”

“Let’s goooooo!” Leslie enthusiastically screams and hops forward into the living room.

You and Miyoung both follow, holding hands.

 

“Heeeey! There you are! We’ve been waiting!” Rae practically jumps you and you have to use both of your arms to catch her. “oo.. someone’s been having fun” she touches a spot on your neck that is clearly a hickey. Miyoung just left it. You glance at her and she shyly looks to the floor, a grin forming on her lips and not a sign of guilt.

Well at least she’s a little more confident. You grin to yourself.

 

Rae is wearing one of her classic outfits: A red and black sweater with horizontal stripes, and no visible pants. You always wondered if she was wearing anything below that when she wore the outfit on stream, so you decide to covertly check. While you are already holding her up in your arms, you let your hand slide forward across her legs until it reaches her naked butt.

“Ou! Naughty!” she responds to your action with a huge open-mouthed smile. She leans in and whispers “I’m wearing nothing but a G-String.. I thought a little wrapping for your present would be nice, but more is not always better~” she teasingly bites your lower ear.

You place Rae on the ground but leave a hand on her back, right above her meaty ass. You look around in the huge living room and notice that you must have been the last to arrive. Everyone seems to be here already.

Starting from the left you see Aria talking to Poki. They’re both standing behind a white couch. Aria is wearing a black top that wraps itself tightly around her large breasts and leaves her stomach free. Over the top and around her boobs she is sporting a brown leather harness, further accentuating her voluptuous chest. Her pants look very similar to Miyoung’s but are much baggier. Luckily, you already have a very good idea of what they are hiding beneath.

Poki catches you staring and a smile forms on her lips. She knows your lusty gaze well and greets you with a simple rising of her eyebrows, before positioning her hips in a way to give you a better view of her ass.

I don’t know if it’s the dress code or something but a lot of these girls wear Yoga pants

Poki’s ass is practically fully visible despite it being completely covered by the pink fabric. Her bright, shiny leggings are wrapping themselves so tightly around her lower half that you worry her toes might not be getting enough blood. The material looks really stretchy, but it’s hard to admire anything else when it hugs her cheeks so perfectly that you can see her ass crack. You just want to pour a bottle of lube on her and fuck those cheeks, and her subtle sway of the hips to tease you while you obviously ogle her isn’t helping your restraint either. Her top is much more modest, just a simple white shirt. From here you can’t tell if there is anything printed on the front of it.

“It’s rude to stare!” you hear a voice coming from beneath you, and you recognize it as well as you recognize the grip her small hand has on your erection.

“Hi Emi” you say before leaning down to kiss her. Since she was so brazen to just put her hand around your cock, you decide it is only fair to put yours from behind between her legs and rubbing her wet spot a little. She moans into your mouth as your fingers arrive and she gives your shaft an appreciative squeeze. You look around and realize that Leslie, Rae and Miyoung have all moved into the crowd and started talking to their friends.

Man, how long have I been staring at Poki’s ass? I mean it barely matters if anyone saw, but it wouldn’t be the greatest first impression for Brooke or Emma

Like Rae, Emi too is wearing an outfit you have seen before on one of her streams. An open brown, cozy looking jacket is hanging around her shoulders and covering her arms, while her tits are clothed by a white top that leaves her flat stomach free. Different to her streams, she seems to have made some modifications to the top though. “Emi?” you ask carefully, trying to hide a laugh.

“Yeah?”

“Did you… did you just cut a V into your top with scissors so it would show off more of your boobs?” you crack up, failing in your attempt to sound serious.

“Yeah!! Do you like it?” she jumps up and down excitedly, pressing her boobs together to show them off to you. Not a hint of shame anywhere to be found.

You can’t help but laugh. It is obvious that there was no master craftsmen involved in the alteration of her clothes. Some strains are visible, and the V formation looks as if the military pilots are drunk and making a wave, but it serves its purpose: Her luscious tits are practically out on display to you. If her hand would have been shaking a little at the wrong time while she was cutting the fabric you could now see her nipples, that’s how much she cut out.

“I love it” you say, and to show her, you bend your knees, lift the fabric just a little to reveal one of her already erect nipples and give it a tender suck. She quickly covers her mouth as to not alert the other woman in the room by her moan. You grin and kiss her on the forehead before wrapping her in a hug, pressing your erection against her baggy brown pants, stroking her black hair and resuming your admiration of all the pretty woman in this room.

 

You move your gaze further to the right and see Emma, Brooke and Tina stand in a triangle out in front of a glass wall leading to the pool. Tina’s legs are completely bare. She is the first girl you spot not even wearing socks, and her hips are only surrounded by very short black hot pants. She’s wearing a thin pink shirt with a white bunny eating a carrot printed on the back. Her long hair is currently flowing down her left side.

You recognize Emma right away by the color split in her hair. She isn’t wearing black lipstick like you’ve seen on some pictures, but a nose piercing. Some silver chains hang around her neck, tying together her look. Her clothes sadly don’t show off any curves her body has to offer and are by far the most modest out of everyone. She is wearing a baggy black hoodie with the print of what is presumably some metal band you have never heard of, and simple black pants - probably made out of the same material, judging from their looks. Her socks are also black.

With all the black, grey and dark colors around looking at Brooke is truly cheering you up.

She is wearing a marine blue festive looking blouse. It is one of those that has these little puffs around your shoulders and breasts while still showing up a generous amount of cleavage. The blond bombshell has combined this with a bright yellow folded skirt that stops just above her knees. Those colors should not go together as well as they do, but somehow, she pulls it off. But maybe you are too distracted by her gorgeous smile to really judge it.

You grab Emi’s hand and decide to introduce yourself to the two new girls as well as say ‘Hi’ to Tina.

 

“and then he just blew me off AGAIN!! Oh hey! You’re here!” Brooke is interrupted by your presence yet seems very happy to see you.

“Hey! Nice to meet you, and you too Emma, Hi Tina, we know each other” you joke.

“Hiiiii!” Tina goes in for a hug right after Brooke lets you go.

“Well if Tina is this enthusiastic to see you then you must be a good guy, I like you already” Emma says in her usual sarcastic tone. It sounds a little bit bratty, deep for a girl, but you know that’s just how she talks. With a smile she stretches out her hand to shake yours, and you grab it while Tina is still pressing herself into you. If she was stronger you would need to worry about her breaking your ribcage with these kinds of hugs.

Emi has apparently already introduced herself to the group beforehand, which surprises you since you would have placed her more on the introverted side. Then again, you don’t know how long they’ve already been here before you arrived and Rae might have forced her into it.

You begin to talk to the girls for a while until you see Sydney walk out of the hallway with Leslie. Both girls look a little flustered and their hair is a bit messy.

Did they just…?

Sydney is wearing a cyan, full body dinosaur pajama of a triceratops with yellow horns. Out of everyone here she looks the most like she lives here and just woke up with no notion of the party that was scheduled at her house, which is funny considering that she doesn’t live here at all, and especially since she is usually so fashionable. Her outfit does look incredible cute though and it kind of melts your heart to see your girlfriend brightly smiling at you in it. She walks over and gives you a kiss on the cheek, not hiding her affection from the other girls at all.

“Hi!”

“Hiii!” the group cheers.

“You having fun?” you whisper beneath her hood that she has pulled over her head to hide her messy hair.

“Whatever you did to Leslie really made her super horny. She came like twelve times!” Sydney replies somewhat quietly, the group seems too focused on each other to hear.

Twelve?

That’s not that much for Leslie… were they only in there for a few minutes?

… could it be she only cums that much.. or only cums as easily with me?

Hm… I’m sure Sydney had better things to do than count her lover’s orgasm in there so it might have been more

 

Eventually everyone gathers around the small table in the living room. The room has a lower area to which one steps down built into the floor which gives it a cozy vibe. The couches are a little small for all eleven people but the girls on your side don’t mind being cuddly with you at all. You all chat about various things and engage in lively conversation, generally having a good time and drinking a lot. This goes on for an hour, maybe two, before Rae suggests playing some Party games.

“What do you have in mind?” Brooke asks.

“Strip Poker!” Poki loudly interjects.

You look at her shocked, same as Tina, but to your surprise everyone else is really hyped about the idea and Tina seems too stunned to speak up.

Equal levels of panic and excitement rise within you.

Okay I have no idea how we got here but I’m definitely not messing up this chance to see all of them naked, Poker is MY FUCKING GAME!

Hahahah with some luck it’s actually going to become a fucking game.

 

You do your best to stay calm and not to do anything that would fuck up this grand opportunity.

Rae ran up to her room and got some cards and is starting to hand them out to everyone. You move the table away from between the couches so you could all sit in a circle. Some of you, including you, sit down on the floor so the others won’t be able to peek into your cards.

You are sitting down, to your right is the cheery Brooke and to your left sits Leslie. Most of the girls are sitting on the comfortable couch, though the carpeted floor isn’t uncomfortable either. Emma sits pretty much directly across from you.

“So, what are the rules?” Tina asks carefully.

“Pretty much just Poker, but the person with the lowest hand removes an article of clothing, until you are naked” Poki explains.

“Naked???” Tina shrieks. “In front of everybody??”

“Take another shot Tina, you’re too nervous, we’re all friends” Emma suggests calmly.

“O-okay…”

“Tina if you aren’t comfortable we shouldn’t do this” you say earnestly.

I don’t wanna blow up the game but she shouldn’t feel coerced into something…

*gulp* Tina downs a shot of vodka. “No, it’s fine.. I mean, I’m a little bit nervous but…” she looks into your eyes and then scans your body. You feel like you can see a sparkle of lust emerge within her.

“.. i want to do it”

You smile.

“Great!” Rae shouts from the couch and claps her hands together once. “Then let’s begin!”

 

===============

 

It becomes clear quickly that the girls are very playful with each other and the rules.

“Nono, one article of clothing, each of my chains is a single article!” Emma jokingly argues after she lost a round.

“Awww come on!” Poki moans.

“Your fault for not being more specific!” Emma grins.

“Okay, new rule! The person with the highest cards gets to decide which part the loser removes.”

Some bickering evolves. “PSH! This isn’t a democracy, my party, my rules! I second Poki’s motion!” Brooke throws herself into the discussion, her statement leading to laughter.

Yeaah Brooke lets goooo! You tell them!

 

By now Emma has lost one chain, Emiru has taken off her jacket, Miyoung took off her pants - leaving her legs bare but panties still covered under the sweater. Brooke is sitting next to you in her blue bra, the shirt had to go last round. She looks at you with a smile after catching you stare at her plump tits. You blush a little, but she doesn’t seem to mind your gaze.

Rae is the most recent loser, and she decides to spice up the game by removing her wine red G-string and holding it up in the air.

“Woooooo!!” the girls celebrate her display and break out in naughty cheers when Rae throws her panties right into your face.

“Hey!” you laugh.

“Oh don’t act like you don’t like it!” Rae mocks you. She’s right.

 

Another round passes and you haven’t lost yet. The same can’t be said for Leslie.

“Wait, this is a little unfair. I’m not wearing anything else beneath this shirt!”

“I think you should take it off. Should’ve worn more if you didn’t wanna show off what’ya got!” Emma shuts down her protest.

Hm? Oh yeah, Emma is a lesbian isn’t she? So she is enjoying this as much as me

You and Emma both share a look and smirk at each other.

“Fiiiiine” you can tell Leslie isn’t really that reluctant. She is pretty tipsy though and struggles to unbutton her, or rather your shirt.

“Heeeyyy can you help me?” she turns over to you.

“Happily”. You oblige and unpack her beautiful, sexy body. Ideally you would take her on the floor right now but first she needs to show off her assets to the group. Willingly she turns around and gives her boobs a few jiggles, everyone barks and whistles at her naked confidence.

 

“Soo.. do I still get to play now?”

“Of course! But once you lose you have to start masturbating” Poki makes up a new rule.

“Okay!” Leslie accepts it without a second thought and leans onto your shoulder.

“You are way too clothed!” she says and immediately gets everyone on her side with her sentiment.

“What can I say, I’m good at poker!” you joke, taken a little aback by everyone siding with her.

“I think as punishment you need to take off your shirt.” Leslie pushes the issue further.

“Yes!” “Do it!” “Off with the shirt!” multiple girls shout out.

“Fine, fine, who am I do argue with such pretty ladies?”

That seems to appease them, and they all giggle.

“Now if you got to undress Leslie, I get to undress you” Brooke states.

Leslie argues back “What? That is hardly fair! I should get to strip him!”

“Loser’s punishment!” Brooke laughs and doesn’t discuss it any further, her hands are already on your body and she is way touchier than what would be necessary. At one point you could swear she wanted to pull you in for a kiss - yet stopped herself.

 

=============

 

A few more rounds pass and a lot of shots later practically everyone is naked. Emi is still wearing her cut off top, Emma is in her sweater put her pussy is clearly visible, and your cock is desperately trying to punch through your underpants. Tina has gotten much more comfortable seeing everyone else’s bodies, but despite being fully nude she is still sitting in a way that covers most of her assets.

 

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES FINALLLLY!!!!” everyone cheers and you can’t believe their brazen reactions to your loss. “Take off those stupid boxers right now!” Emi shouts at you.

Little do they know I lost on purpose, it was getting uncomfortable.

You stand up to give everyone a good show, and their eyes are glued to your crotch. You bring your fingers under the brim and remove your underwear.

“Hey! I didn’t even get to see his dick!” Brooke frowns.

“Emiii!!!” Tina shrieks.

The Chinese German streamer could not help herself. You haven’t even finished taking off your boxers, they are still hanging around your knees, yet Emiru has already impaled her face on your rock hard pole and began sucking it up and down. Sloppy sounds fill the room.

You don’t even know how to react.

All these pretty much naked girls are so eager to see my cock and now Emi has just started to fuck her own face with it.. this is incredible

“Emmi get off! Let us see!” Poki sounds mildly annoyed and she and Leslie both grab one of Emiru’s tits and practically drag her off you.

“Heey!” she groans in protest, but soon accepts her fate.

“Nice cock bro” Emma says respectfully.

“Thanks” you say with a deep voice, surprised by the lesbian’s compliment.

You want to turn and walk to the kitchen in order to get a glass of water, but as you do so you slap Brooke right in her pretty face with your dick which is covered in Emiru’s saliva.

“Oh sorry!” you let out.

“It’s okay” Brooke giggles and gives you a few playful slaps on the thigh.

 

When you return the girls have decided on a new party game to play: Truth or Dare.

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun

 

“Okay so whoever the bottle lands on has to pick truth or dare and then after doing it they get to spin the bottle” Aria states the rules. “I’ll spin first!”

“Truth or dare Brooke?” She asks the girl, an evil spark glimmers in her eye.

“Dare” she confidently replies.

“Suck his cock for three rounds!”

“whaaaat?” the group gasps giggling. From someone you can hear “wish it was me” but you are too overwhelmed to pick out the voice.

“Okay!” the gorgeous woman dives down on your cock without you even having a chance to say anything. Her technique is amazing, possibly one of the best sloppy blowjobs you’ve ever had. Similar to Poki’s style she is bopping her head in a semi circle up and down your shaft. Additionally, she has two fingers form a tight ring around your base making you extra hard and her tongue is simulating a tornado, a weaker form of Emiru’s vaginal orgasm.

“Since Brooke is.. occupied” you hesitate, earning giggles from the group. *gluck* gluck* *gluUCk*

“I’ll spin in her place” you try to reach forward but with a girl in your lap the bottle is too far, so you do so with your foot which apparently looks so hilarious that Rae falls over in laughter right into Miyoung’s lap, and then she stays there…

For completely unrelated reasons Miyoung’s breathing becomes heavier and a few moans escape her lips.

“Truth or Dare?” Leslie asks you.

“Shouldn’t I…?”

“Truth or Dare??” she hits your shoulder.

“Dare” you chuckle.

“Make out with me!”

It seems to become a habit that you don’t get any say in these matters, and your words land right in Leslie’s mouth as she presses her nude body against yours and throws her arms around your neck, involving you in a hot make out session while your dick is being sucked right beneath her tits.

With such a sensory overload it is difficult to say what the other challenges were. You hear a deep female voice say “Nice pussy Brooke” and when you glance over you can see someone with black and white hair buried in the ass of the girl blowing you on all fours.

Between kisses you say “brooke.. I think the three.. rounds.. are.. over”

She briefly comes up to say “Thanks for letting me know”, then she kisses you for a few seconds and dives right back down your dick. Soon you can feel another girl press herself against your back and lay her tongue work down on your neck, while some new tongue seems to attack your balls.

I have no idea what’s going on anymore who is who who is where what the fuck this is heaven

Not being able to open your eyes you just reach your hands forward to grab anything, your left arrives at someone’s ass. It feels nicely soft and meaty, and you just put your fingers in any wet opening you can find. The moans around you increase in volume. Your right hand is grabbing someone’s breasts. They’re pretty big and squishy, so you just squeeze them. Eventually, you fall back on the floor and just let the experience overwhelm you.

 

Your brain is full of bliss.

 

“Hey hey Brooke! Brooke! You should make a video for Instagram while riding him!” Poki suggests.

“What?”

“Yeah! Just throw on your blouse and ride him! Make a video saying you’re at a party, act normal, me and Rae can hold your tits so they don’t jiggle as much!”

“Okay!”

What now?

Your arms are locked in position fingering Emiru to your left and Aria to the right. Brooke, Rae and Poki are throwing on some random shirts laying around and you can see Emma, between a squirming Tina’s legs, with Miyoung’s tongue buried in Emma’s ass.

Where is Syd--?

Your question is answered when your vision gets obstructed, and someone is sitting down on your face. Intuitively, you release your own tongue and get to work.

 

A soft hand grabs your shaft and slides your tip across supposedly Brooke’s wet entrance. Without any resistance at all you slide all the way inside of her as she sits down on your cock, moaning anew for every inch entering her.

“He’s got a pretty great dick doesn’t he?” Rae asks her, but you hear no response. You can only feel her shake in agreement on your cock.

Her pussy feels so wet, warm and after the first three inches completely unused. Her tightness is majestically wrapping itself around your shaft and like a mixture between Pokimane and Emiru -Brooke’s pussy sends sensations all around your length.

You can hear Poki shout “Everyone be quiet!” and it somewhat works, the girls shut up a little bit, mostly putting their hands in front of their mouths or burying them in each other to muffle the sounds, and then Brooke begins to talk to her viewers. You can’t hear much because Sydney’s thighs are covering your ears.

At the same time Brooke’s soothing voice begins to speak while obviously suppressing some moans, you can feel her rise and sink on your flagpole. The lubrication of so many different girls makes sliding in and out of her incredibly easy, and she takes full advantage of that fact with her speed.

There is no way she can upload this, I can’t see, but her tits must be jiggling like crazy and with everyone moaning… The only chance she has is if she edits music in and films only her face, even then…

Rae and Poki must be having the time of their lives holding those boobs still, like I am right now with all these girls!

 

Practically the entire afternoon Leslie had nothing better to do than tease you and all these girls now, the strip poker, truth or dare, the blowjob and now Brooke riding you… you just can’t hold back any longer.

“Hmmmmpf!” you scream into Sydney’s pussy and she begins to shiver on top of you, erupting in an orgasm of her own as you shoot shot after shot in Brooke’s beautiful pussy. You can hear her still talking to her phone and she makes no effort to stop her motion at all, riding out your orgasm.

Sydney falls off your face orgasming right when Brooke lowers her phone. “Oh my god you just came inside me while I was recording a video! That was sooooooooooo hot!!” Brooke gleams at you.

“He came inside you?? What??” Poki and Rae shout surprised. Everyone else seems too distracted with themselves to hear.

“You gotta cum inside me too!” Poki demands. “Yeah! I want some juice too!” Rae adds.

“Ladies, Ladies! The night is still long!”

You can’t see their facial expressions because Aria and Emiru simultaneously collapse on top of your body during their powerful orgasms. Aria’s tits land right in your face and give you a hot boob massage as her body vibrates. You use the opportunity to tease her nipple with your tongue.

Rae slaps Brooke’s juice ass and soon the vortex you know from this morning gets created around your cock as Rae takes you in her mouth, licking up every drop of cum Brooke has left on you. While Poki and Brooke both attend to your balls you grab Emi’s and Aria’s head and pull them in for a three way make out session. Half the time you have no idea whose tongue is touching you, if not both at the same time. Sometimes you focus on just one girl while the other one goes down on your neck, and after a bit Aria is thrown to the ground by an outside force: Leslie has jumped on her face.

“Hi!” you laugh as Emi licks your nipples.

“huhI” A light moan is all that escapes Leslie’s lips. “I-I can’t believe your not fucking me right now…” she lets out as the violently shakes on Aria’s face, reaching her first climax after just a few seconds.

I’ve never fucked her ass, I should really get to that..

You get to your knees and grab Leslie’s soft ass, getting ready to make your entrance. Her body is already jerking around, the anticipation and Aria’s tongue leading her to another orgasmic experience.

“No way! It’s my turn!” You get pushed right back down on the floor and land next to Aria’s and Sydney’s face. Out of the corner of your eye you can see Brooke, Rae and Poki transforming into a ball of hot bodies doing unspeakable things to each other. I wish there was a camera in this room so I could watch this orgy back later, there is too much going on I can’t pay attention to all of i---

Your train of thought is interrupted as Miyoung shoots her tongue down your throat the same time Emi is impaling herself on your cock. Mentally you resign your attempt at keeping eyes on every girl’s shenanigans and decide to fully focus on whoever is choosing to spend their time with you in this free use environment. It doesn’t really matter to you who, they’re all so hot anyways.

Emiru’s tight pussy is compressing your girth like it did the first time. Despite you laying your pipe in her at every opportunity she hasn’t begun to stretch out, but you surely are doing it to her right now. You wrap your arms around Miyoung’s body and just kiss her like there is no tomorrow. Emi is bouncing up and down on your dick, probably fingering Leslie’s ass while she is riding Aria’s face right next to you. The last time you saw Sydney she was still passed out and – No, I said I wouldn’t try to keep tabs on everyone. Focus on Emi and Miyoung.

You want to see everyone, but it is just not possible, so you force yourself to treat the girls you can see, or rather feel – to a heavenly experience. Miyoung is doing a good enough job at locking your faces together on her own, freeing up your hands to fondle Emiru’s body. You start by stimulating her clit with your left hand while having the other one travel up her body and tease her nipples. In response to the added stimulation she loses her balance and you can feel Miyoung’s head be pressed down further into yours, probably by Emiru who is trying to steady herself – grabbing anything she can reach.

A tongue appears on your balls out of nowhere, traveling up and down from your sack to Emiru’s asshole. Is it Sydney? Someone else? Who gives a shit it feels amazing. Emi seems to agree with you on that and she breaks out in another orgasm. With her tornado like eruption you really have to focus up. Despite you having just cum, the sensation is bringing you right back to the edge.

I can’t cum inside her.. there’s someone who needs it more

You let Emi ride out her orgasmic bliss while vigorously stimulating her clit, heightening the experience for the black haired girl. Once she is done and has collapsed backwards on the ground, you spend a few seconds where no one is touching your cock to pick up Miyoung and you just lay your tongue into her. Somehow, you reach your goal without even seeing anything.

Poki is laying on the ground with her legs spread and pussy clearly exposed while Tina is sitting on her face. Tina’s face is red with embarrassment due to being naked and sexually promiscuous in front of all her friends, but her lust is overwhelming her inhibitions. You lay Miyoung down right beside them. You can’t resist to take a look in the direction of some particularly loud moans, and you can see Emma fuck Sydney in doggystyle. Syd’s face is glued to the ground next to her hands while her ass is reaching for the sky. Emma has gotten a strap on from somewhere that looks very familiar, but there is no time to take a closer look right now. 

You get on your knees and insert your dick into Pokimane’s wet pussy. The warmth and her tightness are enough to push you over the edge that Emi brought you so close to. You groan and reach forward, one of your hands lands on Poki’s tits and the other on Tina’s. You pull the surprised girl toward you and moan into her soft shoulder as you shoot your hot load into her friend’s pussy right below her. It is good that you’ve had months of training of pleasing a multitude of hot woman at every corner, otherwise there would be no way that you’d have this much cum to spare.

Your seed entering Poki’s womb is enough to make her break out in her own orgasm, and she is wrapping her legs around you pulling you closer, locking you in and forcing you to experience the bliss that is her thousand milking pussies. Her tongue must be going wild because Tina is also joining in and shaking wildly around on her face. You don’t have the strength to hold her in position right now so you just give her a hard slap on her bouncy ass before she falls on the ground, and you collapse as well, catching yourself an inch above Poki’s face. You exchange three small kisses before she starts to speak, heavily panting: “Thank you.. for… your cum.. it.. feels so good.. inside me..”. A huge smile grows on her face as she closes her eyes and gives her hips a few wiggles with your hard dick still inside of her.

With a curious expression Miyoung asks: “Why did you go to her just to cum inside? Why not cum in Emi, or me?”

“Because Poki is not on birth control” you smirk.

A confused look appears on Miyoung’s face, the gears are rattling in her brain trying to process what you just said. She obviously doesn’t know about Poki’s breeding kink.

You stand up on a bit shaky legs and say dominantly: “If you can still think like that, you haven’t been fucked enough.” And just ram your dick into her open mouth.

*mmmfpfpfpf!!!!*

Her eyes are wide open. She was clearly not ready for such a violent intrusion. You place one hand on the back of her head to make sure that she can’t escape and just steadily slam your dick against the back of her throat.

“Hey Emma! Can you help me with this one?” you shout over, and the lesbian heeds your call. Sydney is fucked so hard into the ground that she looks like she needs a break anyway. The view reminds you of what you did to her just a few days ago.

As Emma walks over you can get a closer look at her strap on.

“Nice cock” you jokingly say, realizing that it is the mold of your own dick she has put on around her body.

“Thank you” she joins in. “I had brought my own, but all your girlfriends insisted I use this one”

“Well, what can I say, there’s a reason why the love me” you tease the girl in front of you while still pounding Miyoung’s face.

She chuckles “Hah, I think your cock isn’t the only reason” and she moves in to lightly cup your balls and then she places a hand on your cheek, giving you an intimate kiss.

You are honestly surprised. “D-did you just kiss me?” you ask completely flustered with her hand still on your balls, feeling Miyoung’s tongue around your thick shaft.

“No.” she says with a cheeky smile. “So, what do you wanna do with this one?” she points down to the kneeling girl that still hasn’t adjusted to your size. Salvia is running down from every corner of her mouth, dripping onto her luscious tits.

Switching your focus from one girl with colored hair to the other, you reply: “Well, I haven’t been in anyone’s ass today… I mean, yet at this party..” Emma shoots you a naughty look at your correction, and you offer her a teasing grin. “but I just gotta feel her pussy. You fuck her ass for now” you continue, and pull Miyoung up on her legs by the hair.

“W-what is goin--?” the girl wants to ask but you give her no time to comprehend her environment. You push your tongue into her and then lift her up further, so that her legs are as far apart as they could be and hanging down from your arms. She is completely levitated with her hands around your neck. Since you are busy, Emma is nice enough to grab your dick and insert it into Miyoung’s hungry pussy. Before she does so though, she gives it not a small number of strokes, the lubrications from everyone making it very comfortable for her to do so, and obviously her hands feel great to you. For a lesbian she sure gives great handjobs.

With one final squeeze she aligns you with your next lover, and you lower her down to her ecstasy.

“OOOOHHH yyEEeSSS FfFIIIINALLLLY!!!!” Miyoung moans from the corners of your mouth as you are inserted into her. “I’vee bbbeen wAnting THIS for-for soooooo looong!!!!~~” “AAAahahahh~” her second high pitched moan is caused by your cock entering her asshole. Technically not your real cock, but one has to give the creator some credit, their craftsman ship is unreal. From all the friction the dildo has already endured tonight it is sure to be as hot as your dick, making it feel even more realistic.

 

Working like a dream team together you and Emma soon get into a rhythm, pounding into the screaming girl in perfectly asynchronized fashion, one dick is entering her wet pussy while the other is pulling out of her tight asshole, and when the dildo pushes back in you pull out.

To your delightful surprise Emma seems perfectly happy not only pulling Miyoung’s head back to kiss her, but to also make out with you. She doesn’t even stop your hands when they get lost and land on her large breasts, giving them a few loving squeezes and twisting her nipples before returning to your shared fuck doll.

Miyoung’s tightness shouldn’t be a surprise to you, after all her body statute is quite similar to Emiru’s. Your thrusts get faster and more frantic, and unconsciously you move your group quite a distance through the room until Emma’s body is pressed against a wall.

“You’re like an animal huh?” Emma teases you before shoving her tongue right back into Miyoung’s moaning mouth.

“You love it, admit it” you tease her back and place a hand on her hip. She just grins and continues to make out with your girl.

“Y’know, we should do a competition” Emma glances at you with an evil sparkle in her eyes. “Who can make these girls cum the most”

“Hah! Starting when?” you ask cockily.

She smiles at your enthusiasm accepting the challenge. “Well, can you remember how many orgasms you caused today?”

You think for a moment.. Sydney rode my face, I fingered and fucked Emi, I fingered Aria, did Brooke cum? I don’t think so… I nutted in Poki which made her cum…

“About five?” You say, not being one hundred percent sure if you have forgotten anyone.

“Well in that case I think we should start now, I’m only at three” she jokes, and you laugh.

“Alright, starting now” you agree, confident that you can win this.

As you both seal the bet with a prolonged kiss, due to being too busy fondling Miyoung with your hands to shake them, Miyoung’s pussy tenses up and she erupts in her climax. Pressed in between you and Emma her body has little freedom to move, but her spread out legs make more than up for it. Luckily there is no one close, because jerking around with a force like that they would surely knock someone out. Her vaginal orgasm feels extremely jittery. As if your cock had a caffeine overdose – a billion tiny spots along your length getting hit with the blunt part of a needle – all extremely fast. Both you and Emma give it your all to fuck Miyoung through her orgasm, making sure that her brain is not capable of any singular thought for the rest of the night.

“that was… the best.. fuck.. of my life…” is all she can weakly say as you stop your assault, still holding her up.

You have a huge grin on your face as you put her numb body on one of the couches, giving the girl some rest.

She’s not gonna rest for long, someone here is bound to lock their lips to her pussy soon

“Well, I guess we share that one” you turn to Emma.

“Alright, let’s start at one. May the best fucker win” she mockingly teases, and you laugh at the naming.

You give her ass a playful slap as she walks past you towards her first victim.

We should’ve probably capped Leslie at three or something.. if I spend five minutes inside her I’ll be at a thousand You chuckle to yourself.

 

Turning around your dick strafes Tina’s butt.

“Oh hey! I dare you to sit on my cock”

The tiny girl gasps, her face is still blushing. “y-Yes!”

You let yourself fall down on the couch. Miyoung’s feet are touching your thigh as Tina climbs on top of you.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.. this is so embarrassing” she stammers.

“What do you mean, from what I’ve seen you’ve been handed around quite a lot!” you encourage her and place your hands on her juicy ass, grabbing two handfuls of it and spreading her cheeks like playdough.

“Yeah but.. fucking you.. - a lot more people will be watching… everyone’s in love with you!”

You grow a huge smile. They are all in love with me… I mean, like half of them – but I feel like Miyoung and Emi are pretty close to confessing

“Come on, it’ll be fun, don’t you want this dick inside you?”

“Yes!” she whimpers without hesitation. She grabs your pole and aligns it with her pussy.

“Actually – let me fuck your ass”

“What??? You wanna fuck my ASS???” she says very loudly.

“Here Tina, I’ll lube it up for you” you hear Rae’s voice, and then you feel her wet tongue travel from your ball sack all the way up to Tina’s hole. She’s moaning in the air out of pleasure. Rae’s spit isn’t all I can feel on that, it is way too wet. I wonder how many pussies she’s eaten tonight already

“o-Okay… thanks Rae” Tina pants sheepishly, clearly embarrassed out of her mind. Rae grabs your thick cock and gives it a few head bops before grabbing a handful of Tina’s ass herself and pushing it on top of you.

“Ooooh my gooood!” Tina moans as you break through the first barrier. “I’ve never… had a dick in my ass before… I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to start with such a thick one!!!!!” she screams into the room, despite how loud everyone’s moans are, she is sure to attract attention.

Due to all the lubrication her juicy ass lowers itself quite easily to your base, despite her obvious tightness. You know from porn how hot a thick dick looks in a tiny girl’s meaty ass, too bad there is no mirror around for you to admire it. Tina needs some time to adjust to your size, but you are in a fierce competition with Emma, so she will have to learn to deal with it as you go along. You begin to move your hips below her. Her face looks so cute with her blushing red cheeks. Her chin just drops as you begin your thrusts, she wants to say or scream something, but only hot air is being released onto your smirking face. Her eyes are rolled back into her head, signaling that she is enjoying this to no end.

Looking around you can see that a lot of girls have gathered around to watch the spectacle, much to Tina’s dismay. Feeling a little sadistic, you decide to draw her attention to the audience.

“Oh my gooood why is everyone looking at us!!!” Tina complains amidst a powerful shriek of pleasure.

“You said it yourself, they want to see what their boyfriend is up to, plus, you are incredibly hot – not only with a cock in your ass – but always. You’re one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met, and definitely the cutest.” You boop her nose.

Tina is completely confused now. She has no idea how to deal with that kind of a compliment in the middle of having all her closest friends watch her ass get railed by a huge cock for the first time.

“Awww stop it, you’re making her blush!” Poki jests. “Here Tina, let me help you take your mind off things”

*SLAP* “AAAAH!!”

Poki’s solution is simple: She can’t feel the embarrassment or emotional warmth if she is feeling all her friends spank her, so she threw the first blow.

You can see in Tina’s eyes that she is massively turned on by this, but doing her best to hide her true feelings. All the other girls jump in and almost pound her butt more than you are. Tina is whimpering and contorting, the woman really aren’t holding back and you can imagine that even with her phat ass, it might hurt a little after so many slaps.

Helping her through it, you pull her in for an intimate kiss to get her mind off of it, and it works perfectly. You can still her the slapping noises in the back, but her body gets much calmer as she melts in your embrace. Her hips get much slower, moving up and down your pole almost as if they were in a trance of their own.

The kiss lasts for an eternity. The other girls stopped at some point and returned to pleasuring each other. More of your dildo cocks have entered the arena and they are taking full advantage, trying to be as close to you as they can while staying respectful to each other’s time with the real you.

 

“T-thank you…” Tina whispers once your lips separate. “that really helped”

“are you feeling more comfortable now?” You warmly smile at her. You let your hand slide across her ass and it is incredibly hot. You can’t imagine how red it must be from all the passion the others have unleashed on her.

“a little… it was really hot” she childishly giggles.

“oooooh we got ourselves a naughty girl over here!” you tease her laughingly. “You want me to spank you too?” you mock.

“Nooo!” she giggles some more “I’ve had enough of that… just… just love me, please” and she kisses you again.

“Can I join?” you hear a soft voice and open one of your eyes for a moment. You see the blond Brooke stand before you in all her naked glory – and oh! as you predicted, Poki is already between Miyoung’s legs. You simply reach out a hand and slap Poki’s ass once, making her appreciatively shake it, asking for more. You quickly give her another five hits, alternating between cheeks to give them all some color like she did to Tina, and then wave in Brooke with one hand. The smiling girl immediately kneels down in front of you and gets her tongue involved in the action.

“We should change position so Brooke can have some more fun” you say and stand up, keeping Tina on your cock. You lay down on the ground and signal Brooke to sit on your face.

“Oooh, thank you! I won’t turn down that invitation” she playfully says and sits right down where you pointed. Brooke’s meaty thighs feel warm around your head and her pussy has a sweet aroma to it that somehow reminds you of a Japanese landscape with pink trees, petals filling the ground.

Tina is getting more active now, bouncing on your cock and fondling Brooke’s huge boobs. The other girl returns the favor and you can hear them both moaning and making out above you. Brooke adds to Tina’s sensation by rubbing her clit, and you add to Brooke’s by fingering her asshole.

Over the course of the next few minutes this triangle formation you got going on gets more and more frantic, with the girls moving like crazy on top of you and all three of you nearing an orgasm, if you time this right then --- Perfect.

You all erupt simultaneously. You hold onto Brooke’s plentiful ass to keep it stable on your eager tongue while she shakes on your head, her thighs vibrate so hard you can almost hear a symphony from all the soundwaves they create. Spurt after spurt after spurt is being discharged right into Tina’s waiting ass, painting her insides as white as the North Pole. You can feel her orgasm literally drinking it all in and pulling your sperm further inside her, milking you more and more with multiple tight rings starting at your base and pulling your cum up with impressive effectiveness.

That’s three…

Brooke almost doesn’t manage to lift herself off of you, that’s how weak you’ve made her. Tina has fallen down onto your chest and all three of you are gasping for any amount of air. You move your hips a little to extract your shaft from Tina’s ass, and not a drop of cum escapes with it.

Damn… she really did pull it all up inside her… hungry girl!

 

By now your dick is getting a little bit soft.

“Hey mister! No time to rest! Give me some sugar!” You hear Aria’s assertive voice, and she just pushes Tina’s limp body off of you. Seeing your semi-hard dick she masterfully takes you in her mouth and tickles your balls with her fingernails, getting you back to full size in record time.

Holy fuck these girls are like Viagra to my libido, it is literally impossible to get soft around them

You can feel both Brooke’s and Tina’s hair on your face as their limp bodies are trying to recuperate around you, and before you have the chance to do the same Aria has already launched herself on top of you. It seems that the other girls aren’t getting any rest either, as after only a few pumps you can hear them both start to subtly moan in your ear. Sydney is fucking Brooke, and Emma is taking care of Tina. She looks at you with a cocky smile: “Can’t have you getting ahead of me” and winks down to you. You are too weak to respond and simply place a hand on Aria’s hips and rest the other on Tina’s boobs.

“Hey Aria! You oughta share some of that dick!” Rae shouts and suddenly she and Leslie both appear next to the group. Them kneeling side by side, fully in the nude, with their tits jiggling like that looks unbelievably appealing… and… Why are they wearing white bunny ears?

“Yeah! Share! I haven’t gotten any dick all day!” Leslie adds pouting.

“What do you mean??!?! You had him the entire afternoon!” Rae replies fired up while Aria utilizes her seemingly limited time to go into overdrive. She places both hands on your torso, leaning forward she just slams her hips against your groin as fast as she can. She is moving at such speeds that her giant boobs can’t keep up and bounce wildly around her body, barely contained by her arms.

“Yeah but he didn’t fuck me!” Leslie argues. “All he did was eat me, finger me…” she continues to playfully brag while putting her index finger to her mouth and smirking naughtily, reminiscent of your shared day.

“Ooooh poor Leslie!” Rae mocks her and moves in for the kiss to stop her from bragging anymore. While the two girls are busy with each other Aria begins to scream. “OOOOOAAAH YEEEEAH!!!”

Her pussy squirts and makes your dick even wetter than it already is. Probs to her she actually manages to keep fucking you throughout her powerful eruption, even if she is mostly just twisting and twitching in your lap. That sensation is enough to keep you rock hard for a while and her pussy tries to cling to your cock as much as it can as Aria is being shoved off by Rae, eager to get on herself.

Both Tina and Brooke are still being pushed into you, their hair is tickling you and sometimes falls in your face, but their heads mostly provide a comfortably soft sensation, and their moans and kisses are an obvious plus.

“Why are you girls wearing bunny ears?” you finally have the strength to ask.

“We’re all fucking like bunnies, might as well dress for the occasion!” Rae replies with a cheery demeanor and bounces a few times before getting off and letting Leslie hop on, literally.

“Dress for the occasion? You’re wearing nothing but—oh!”

“HYHYHHYHYIIIIIII”

Your speech is interrupted by Leslie instantly orgasming as soon as you penetrate her, the massage tube that is her pussy goes into full drive and just milks your cock for all that it is worth, but for now you can resist the urge to cum. Rae giggles at how little it takes for Leslie to cum. Instead of gracefully jumping off you, Leslie just falls to the side, almost into Tina’s lap.

“Careful, you’re not the only one’s getting fucked here” Emma reprimands her jokingly. Leslie just smiles drunkenly.

With a chuckle you ask: “Are we counting Leslie’s orgasms? You’ll get buried if we do”

“Count her once” Emma agrees.

“whaaaat” Leslie asks with closed eyes, clearly not in any state of mind to comprehend what is being said around her.

Everyone capable just laughs, and Rae hops back on your dick.

“Hey! I wanna join that rotation!” Sydney shouts and takes off her strap on, leaving it deep inside of Brooke’s body. The blond is too overwhelmed to really complain, and Poki soon takes Sydney’s place anyway.

For the next ten minute or so Aria, Sydney, Rae and Leslie, two of the girls ‘dressed for the occasion’ apparently think it is funny to roleplay as bunnies on your dick. Each of the girls jumping in your lap to get a couple bounces in and then switching out with the next girl. The funniest part about it is Leslie’s performance, because each time she hops on she immediately cums and instead of getting off with some majestic gymnastic motion – that the girls have made a competition out of ‘who can get off the coolest slash most graceful’ – she just falls onto your body each time and is then pulled off by another girl. Due to all the fondling and kissing going on all three of the girls have cum at least once or twice, with Leslie of course being the grand exception. Emma wasn’t able to break her eyes away from the sexy display everyone is putting on for you, which could not have helped her case in the friendly competition you got going on – but Tina is having the time of her life beside you, vigorously masturbating while Emma absentmindedly fucks her.

Everyone is visibly exhausted but still fueled by pure, hot lust to keep going. Nevertheless, most have elected for a calmer routine of performing sixty-nine on each other or creating a train of pussies. Not Emi though – she has replaced the girls playing tag on your dick and is bouncing on your cock, screaming full of life.

“OOOOHH YEAHHHHHH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!! I’M CUMMINNNGGG!!!”

In a weak moment you manage to switch positions with her – finally being on top of the dominating woman and you just pound her into the soft - and by now quite wet – carpet. She’s screaming in your ear at a volume that practically no other girl has achieved but you ignore it and just keep going through orgasm after orgasm until she gets quiet. Her pupils are barely visible, that’s how far back her eyes are rolled. She’s lying flat on the floor with her limbs spread out, completely numb. You outfucked a nymphomaniac. You fucked her unconscious.

I’m kinda proud of that

Holy fuck am I close… where is… where is poki?

Poki is currently fucking Rae against the sofa. You walk up behind her and just pull her up, grab her leg and stretch it out to the side.

“Huuh?” she gasps surprised, yet submits to you willingly. As soon as Poki’s hands leave Rae’s body, she collapses on the sofa, shallowly panting for air.

You just slam your cock into Poki’s pussy and kiss her. Fucking her as fast and kissing her as hard as you can you make sure that there is nothing left in you when you both fall onto the floor. Your stream of cum is being freely discharged into her fertile pussy, fueling her kink to no end. As you both contort on the ground you can feel the happiness and sheer luck Poki is feeling to have found someone who matches her sexual prowess and not only accepts, but fuels her fetish so fully. Your eyes are closed, yet you can feel the gleaming smile on her lips as you both continue to kiss while you empty your balls into her womb.

 

You lay on the ground for some time. The moaning of everyone has gotten much quieter, but from what you can tell there are still some people engaged with each other. You gasp for air and try to compose yourself.

I’ve fucked everyone here… some even multiple times… I’ve given Miyoung the fuck of her life, Poki everything to fuel her desires, Leslie has obviously had the best day as well and… holy shit just thinking about it makes my dick painfully hard again – how am I THIS lucky?! How did this all happen? All I thought was that I might fuck Brooke a little today, maybe Miyoung! But everyone! That’s insane…!

There is one person left I haven’t been inside of…

That’s bold

I don’t know if I can… if should…

Dammit I gotta try

Get that ten out of ten… you chuckle - and accept the final mission.

You get up and begin looking for Emma. You find her out by the pool with Miyoung. The submissive girl is just tapping out, clearly having had enough orgasms for the day.

“Perfect timing” you say teasingly. “Seems you’re done.”

Emma breathes heavily, raising her face from in between Miyoung’s legs. She’s taken off the strap on and it is floating around in the pool.

“So.. so are you… but you’re dick’s still hard? How? what? that.. That’s impressive…”. Her eyes are clued to your erection, making you smile.

Maybe there is hope

“How many are you at?” she asks curiously.

“About fourteen, I haven’t counted that closely to be honest, was kinda busy”

She snorts. “Yeah I can imagine..”

She seems to think for a moment, considering something.

“How about you?” you ask her.

“Fourteen too.” She coyly replies. You get the feeling that she might be exaggerating a little. She definitely has skills, but most of these girls are in love with you – not her, which gives you the advantage.

“Well then” you say as you both stare at one another’s naked bodies.

“A tie?” she suggests.

“No. There is still one way to decide a winner” you say with a devilish smile.

“Huh?”

With calculated precision and impressive speed, you dash forward, spin her around, pull up her leg, insert your dick into Emma’s dripping pussy, grab her tit and involve her in a strong kiss.

“Oh my god!... Did you just… did you just put your dick in a lesbian?” she asks, obviously turned on.

“Don’t you like it?” you confidently ask, already knowing the answer from her reaction.

“I just said.. it was bold… but… don’t stop~!” she moans and pulls you back in for a kiss while you thrust into her gold star pussy. Sure, she’s probably been fucked by a variety of dildo’s and female tongue’s, but I wonder if I am the first real dick she’s had inside of her…

She moans hungrily yet exhausted into your mouth. From all the exertion she’s had today she doesn’t have the strength anymore to reciprocate your kiss for long. You can taste the flavors of practically all of your girlfriends and then some on her tongue. She’s been busy.

“please…” she weakly starts. “i… i can’t stand anymore… fu- f- fuck me doggy by the pool”

You happily oblige. Glad to put your own body in a less strenuous position you lower her to the ground.

“y..you didn’t.. .say yet—how to-… determine—the winner” Emma pants, trying to be clever, although it should be abundantly clear by now.

You lean forward and dominantly whisper in her ear: “First to make the other person cum claims the crown”

“The Cum Crown?” she laughs, and you join her.

“Yeah, although you might get a cum crown anyway” you tease her. She clenches her pussy around your shaft in response.

“D-don.. don’t get so cocky, mister.. I still have some tricks up my sleeve”

“oh I’m sure you do…” You give her fat ass a powerful slap, making her gasp and sending shockwaves through the meaty flesh. She looks back at you with a naughty grin.

“do it again”

You oblige.

 

You fuck her for a few minutes like this. In the beginning she still pushed back with her plump ass, but with each thrust you can feel her get weaker and more submissive to your advances. With closed eyes and moaning basically every word she begins: “You know… since we’re next to the pool… I… I have this kink…”

Oh?

You pay close attention to her pleasure filled voice.

“..i want to feel.. danger” “put my head underwater and pull me up when you feel like it, be rough with me, pull my hair..”

In a different state you would – and should – have questioned that for a bit longer. This girl just asked you to drown her and both of you are in quite a delirious state after this massive orgy. That probably is the reason why not a single ‘Hey, this isn’t the greatest of ideas’ crosses your mind before you grab her hair prior to her even finishing her request. You pound her ass even more powerfully and slam her face into the water. Air bubbles quickly rise to the surface as she had no time to prepare.

Luckily, even in this state, you are not an idiot. This first time you pull her back up after just a few seconds. Having given her a taste of what she asked you hold her high up and let her think about her wish, giving her time to breathe in some air and possibly paddle back.

You look at her in expectation of her verdict, never stopping to send shockwaves through her body.

Suddenly she turns to look at you. “What are you waiting for.. bitch? I said drown me motherfucker!” She teases you with a grin, and you grin back.

Alright girl, you said it

With a force you crash Emma’s head back under the waves and even give her a good shake while she’s down there. Since she was so eager on teasing you, you think that while she’s submerged, it would be a good time to switch holes. Everything on your bodies is so lubed up, pushing into her asshole is no issue at all. You bottom out inside of her within seconds and huge air bubbles rise to the top. Her obvious reaction makes you laugh diabolically and you pull her up to see her shocked and horny facial expression. She gasps for air a few times before breaking out in unbelieving laughter at your boldness, but her eyes are telling you she loves it.

 

You glance over to Miyoung’s sleeping body and admire her sparkling tits for a moment. You feel a wet hand slap your cheek and move your head.

“Hey, focus on me baby, Fuck me!”

Again, you slam deep into the beauty’s ass, pushing all the air out of her lungs through the resulting moan and slam her into the water. Pulling her right back up you tease: “Maybe you’ve never drank cum before, but you’re sure as hell hydrating tonight!”

“Fuck… you” she coughs through her laugh. “I didn’t expect you to be such a sadist” she grins proudly at you with a little bit of clear snot coming from her nose.

“I think you need to wash up” is all you say before putting her head back down.

With your other hand you grab her boob and give it a few squeezes. Her tits are massive and full of squishy flesh. She would be a great addition to your harem.

You pull her back up and kiss her, not allowing her to properly breathe even above water. You pound into her asshole, spreading it out like no one has done before. You remove your hand from her head to stimulate her clit, and Emma holds herself at your lips with hers before reaching her arms back and around you.

You are getting close - yet are determined not to lose.

Pulling out of her you throw her back onto the soft grass next to the pool. Quickly you insert yourself back inside her drenched pussy. One of her legs is between your knees and you lift the other one over your shoulder as you pound her undicked vagina. Her head is moving wildly in all directions and only brief moans and gasps can escape her contorting lips. With your free hand you add to her stimulation by vigorously rubbing her clit and you can feel her pussy tense a little – and then

 

 

 

 

 

she implodes on you.

Like a massive pulse wave her pussy contracts and then powerfully expands around you. Each time it does you can clearly feel it and Emma’s body is jerking and gasping in sync with the big bang.

“Huh” “Hah” “hja” “hssH” “Huuuh”

Many small noises escape her lips in quick succession and you can tell that this isn’t just one normal orgasm, she is having multiple at the same time on your dick.

“Hmm” “mm” “mm-mercy” “mercy” “i-I- I give up” “Y—yOu win” “ii.—I can’t – anymore..” she breathes heavily yet her pleas sound like they use no air.

That suits you well because you are but a second away from busting yourself. You pull out of the squirming girl and kneel around her torso.

Taking aim, you pull up her head and direct your tip toward it. You don’t even need to give it a stroke before your final and possibly biggest load of the night gets discharged across her hair and face. You do your best to paint a circle, but the sensation is making your own body jerk. Emma has somehow managed to grab your balls, amplifying your orgasm, and the spurts feel powerful enough to give her some whiplash, the spray going in all directions. This time for real, you completely emptied your balls on the woman beneath you – nothing, and really nothing could get any more cum out of you tonight.

 

 

It takes a few moments before you can clearly see again. Emma’s face is completely covered in your cum, and she is currently licking free her lips and feeding herself the liquid that has landed on her eyelids.

You chuckle, proud of yourself.

“Well, as I said, you got a cum crown regardless”

Emma cracks up. “fuuuck you!” … “No but seriously… thank you… I’ve… I’ve never cum like that before.. that.. You are… incredible. I understand why all these girls are so horny for you”

“Thanks.. I mean.. you can.. we can.. do this anytime” you stutter. “you want…” You barely finish your sentence before falling off of Emma like so many girls have fallen off of you today and pass out in the grass.

Your body heaves heavily and you can feel two warm bodies cuddle themselves against you before everything fades to black.

 

What. a. Fucking. Day.

 

 

 

 

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

At some point during the party, submerged somewhere under various pieces of panties, bras and other clothes, your phone rang. Since you were unreachable, your lawyer left two texts for you to discover.

“There was an accident during the prisoner transport. A presumably drunk driver crashed into the police van. They fled the scene before police could get any ID, but a broken Aquavit bottle was found in the cockpit. Mister Bennett was accompanying Lars Volkov. They both died in the incident.

This means the trial is over for good. The court has enough of your testimony and will probably not require you to testify in this new case.”

“Personally, I won’t shed a tear for him. There is no telling of how many times he succeeded in his job before you managed to stop him. A random guy with no plan does not get an attorney like Markus Bennett. I hope you are okay with this ending. I wish you and your girlfriend the best. Goodbye.”

0