Quiet Place 35
50 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...."

"I can understand the alien, but how did you kill the rest of demons with bullets?"

"The devil's trap designed into the ammunition only immobilizes the demons."

"My gun is special Sam, you can look at it. "

I said, tossing the white pistol to Sam who held it urgently, the gun was the one I used against Alastair in the last battle, one of the only purchases I don't regret.

"Don't you think we should all have one of these, Henry?"

"I'm sorry Sam, at the moment I only have this one, if I get any more I'll distribute them to you. "

Speaking of accessories, after earning three thousand soul coins from Alastair's escape.

I used that amount to buy two Rank D+ rings from the store earlier.

A ring given to Dean increased his strength by thirty points, leaving the Winchester with a strength similar to a supernatural being, as his physique was already the peak of the human body as seen on websites or Wiki.

With the addition of the ring, Dean could easily display strength close to a ton, showing ease when fighting low-level demons.

The other ring given to Sam increased his speed by twenty, making the hunter as fast as a ghost, able to dodge and attack supernatural beings with no difficuties.

Each ring It cost fifteen hundred soul coins.

An amount I was willing to pay to improve the strength of my colleagues.

It was a big cost, but it would put my mind at ease as I traveled to other worlds for a while.

"I don't want to come back from a long mission and see the world in flames, even if the Winchesters can't stop the threat, holding back a little would help."

January 27, 2006

"I think that's enough, at least for now..."

I thought, looking at the two hundred boxes of weapons, ammunition, landmines, incendiary grenades, flash grenades, smoke grenades, flash bombs and a few large guns.

I had a stockpile of weapons for a small army, but I knew that they would be useful in various situations, something that should have been done beforehand.

"With all this in hand, I don't feel so afraid of Alaster now, maybe I won't be able to kill him but his shell will turn to dust hehehe."

Having infinite money really does make some things easier, I had a team of a thousand people working on finding huge quantities of books, objects and supernatural artifacts.

With the black card, I could probably buy most, if not all, of the companies in the world, but that would certainly get me targeted by people, politicians, mafia bosses and some supernatural beings.

"It's enough that Alastair is chasing me these days, I don't want to deal with greedy, corrupt businessmen and politicians..."

Just twenty days after founding the company, I had obtained hundreds of artifacts, some of which contained useful information and spellworks, but unfortunately 90% of the rest were just junk.

"I think it's time to go on another mission, I'm already strong enough..."

Looking at my current strength, a strong confidence overflowed from me, but I didn't let my ignorance inflate as it would be my downfall.

My current level was 11, after killing a few "ants" from the underworld, earning me a generous amount of experience, I soon allocated mana points, leaving me with 2,400 mana points.

My amount of mana was enough to summon a...powerful being.

...

"Henry, are you sure it won't be too dangerous? Maybe we can go together?"

"Sam, danger exists everywhere, only with greater power can I exterminate all the monsters in this world."

"Well done my great hero, I wish you luck, take care and don't die."

Nodding his head in confirmation of Dean's words, he knew it wasn't a certainty that he wouldn't die, that increase in difficulty in the world of Quiet Place would certainly be one.

"But I can't reduce my evolution, I can't build up confidence because of recent events, even if my lair is invisible to archangels, demons and other creatures, if they come to look closely, they'll find it..."

[ Would you like to enter the middle world of Quiet place (increased difficulty) ? ]

"Yes."

[ Entering world... ]

Residence time: 55 days (9 days in the main world)

Bip Bip 

[ As the mission time exceeds fifty days, there will be an adjustment to the main world's time dilation].

[ Current time dilation multiplier for the main universe : 6x slower ]

[ To unlock other multipliers, every ten levels unlocks a multiplier. ]

[ Main mission ]

- Protect the Abbot family from any attack.

Reward: 5,000 soul coins

[ Submissions ]

- Exterminate ten angels of death.

Reward: 8,000 soul coins

- Taming an angel of death 

Reward: Opening the animal breeding space.

[ Difficulty increased ]

1 - Angels of Death will double in size, increasing their physical attributes.

2 - Host will exude a special odor every ten days, attracting all angels of death within a 60-mile radius for one hour.

3 - After 54 days, a special angel of death will appear in the world, hunting the Host relentlessly.

"Wow, that really increased the difficulty, but what really worries me is this special angel of death..."

"By the way, where am I?"

Looking around, Henry thought, looking away from the scene, he found himself in a destroyed city, the place was in ruins with not a living thing in sight.

Opening the system, he looked at the newly unlocked feature, a map that marked his location and five distant blue dots.

The map was a new option that he had unlocked at level ten, but it was only used for missions that required protection from a living being, but it was still a great feature, making tracking a breeze.

"So I'm 80 miles away... A bit far, but I can solve this problem."

Thought Henry, he began to browse his mind looking for a creature that could take him quickly to the Abbot family, but something within his mana consumption and that wouldn't make so much noise when it appeared.

Thinking for a few seconds, he soon found a viable magical being in his mind, summoning an illusion with a wave of his hand, he ended up consuming 600 mana to make it a reality.

The creature's body quickly began to take shape, forming from its internal organs to bones, skin and quickly detailing its exterior, forming a large magical beast, only seen in tales and books.

The creature had a horse-shaped back, showing a beautiful white color in its fur, but forming a great contrast with its front.

Its front was made up of light brown fluff, its hooves now replaced by huge claws and on its head, a huge eagle's face, full of pride, stood out. On its back, the animal had a large pair of wings that were held up in great beauty.

"Very beautiful, truly worthy of being one of the most beautiful animals in Harry Potter, now let's see it fly before some angel of death comes..."

Commanding the animal to lower itself, Henry climbed onto its back, mounting the hippogriff which fluttered its wings and rose into the air in an instant, leaving only a sound of flapping wings that attracted an angel of death from a distance.

But the hippogriff was already high up, completely avoiding the alien beast's chance of attack.

"Come on my friend, time to show off your speed!"

Hearing his creator's words, the great magical beast let out a mighty eagle cry, before shooting off, tearing the wind in half with his great speed.

speed.

3