Lee’s sacrifice 38
43 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Abbot family farm

~ Abbot Family View ~

BOOMMM

""" Lee, what was that?"""

""" I don't know... I'll check, get the kids and stay here!"""

Waking up to a loud noise, Evellyn was startled by the sounds of destruction and roars all around her.

Tilting her head to wake her husband, Evelyn realized that Lee was already watching the scene from the window, an anxious, dazed look wandering through his mind.

Looking at Lee's actions, Evelyn went downstairs, picking up her frightened daughter and son and taking them both to their room over the increasing noise.

Her husband, Lee, came downstairs with an axe in his hands, walking slowly out of the door, towards the barn where Henry had taken shelter.

"""" Mama, is Uncle Henry going to be all right?"""

""" He'll be all right, child, maybe he'll be safe!"""

.....

Stepping out of the door, Lee looked towards the center of the noises, from afar he could see only blue beams illuminating the night, noticing the strangeness, he quickly approached.

After dozens of steps, he was less than forty meters from the barn, but the creature's screams made him hesitate.

But as his mind wandered, he saw an object fly out of the barn, being thrown hard to the ground.

"What the hell was that?"

Lee thought, looking at the object in detail, he recognized it as Henry, the young man he had given shelter to in the morning, then he noticed something and slowly turned his head to where Henry had been thrown.

Then his eyes went wide, as a huge angel of death from a quarter to five meters away shot towards the young man who was getting up from the previous blow.

"Shit, what do I do? I won't make it in time!"

Looking at the approaching creature, Lee hesitated to put his safety in danger, he was the pillar of the family, without him, his children and wife would hardly survive this world.

But looking at the young man, who didn't look twenty-three, Lee remembered how his daughter, who was always sad, had finally opened up a beautiful smile after Henry's arrival. It's no exaggeration to say that the last day was the day with the most laughter and jokes over the last year.

Memories began to surface in his mind, the death of his son on the bridge, his inability to do anything, it all rose up in his blood, spiking his adrenaline as he did something foolish but memorable.

"AAAHHHH THIS WAY MONSTEROOO"

~~ End of vision ~~

.....

"SHIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEE?"

As I turned my illusion into reality, I noticed Lee Abbott approaching my location, but I was soon in shock when a loud scream came from his mouth, attracting the attention of the angel of death.

Henry knew that he was trying to save his life, but this only increased his tension as the angel of death turned around, charging at Lee at high speed.

"FUCK, COVER YOUR EARS AND EYES!!!! ""

I shouted in a thunderous roar thanks to my attributes, the angel of death paused his movements in confusion, but without waiting for his actions, a round object rolled across the ground, exploding with a great hum and lighting up the entire farm.

GRUAAANHHH

The huge explosion of the light grenade left the angel of death staggering, momentarily losing his ability to hear, launching crazy attacks everywhere.

A few moments later, his hearing capacity returned, making him feel something coming at him at high speed, but he was unable to react thanks to his arthodox.

GRUANNHH

Feeling the blood flowing, the angel of death turned his head, looking at his attacker who was holding a sharp tail across his neck.

The creature was bipedal, three meters tall and a whopping five meters long. Its body was slender but full of strange gray bone armor.

Its back showed two huge sharp appendages and a powerful tail that extended from its spine, measuring two meters and full of sharp scales with a huge sharp bone spur at the end.

Its legs were humanoid in shape, but with huge claws on its toes, and its slender arms retained huge ten-centimeter nails. Its head was abnormally large compared to its body, but strangely ferocious.

ROARRNHHN

A strange sound came from its open mouth, full of teeth, inside which was another mouth system also with teeth, a scene straight out of a horror movie and more menacing than the angel of death.

Looking at his attacker, the angel of death was confused, he had never seen this being anywhere, but soon the pain began to take over his mind as he counter-attacked the enemy alien.

ROARRRNNH

Feeling the blood flowing, the angel of death turned his head, looking at his attacker who was holding a sharp tail across his neck.

The creature was bipedal, three meters tall and a whopping five meters long. Its body was slender but full of strange gray bone armor.

Its back showed two huge sharp appendages and a powerful tail that extended from its spine, measuring two meters and full of sharp scales with a huge sharp bone spur at the end.

Its legs were humanoid in shape, but with huge claws on its toes, and its slender arms retained huge ten-centimeter nails. Its head was abnormally large compared to its body, but strangely ferocious.

HUOAAARKRIIIIRR

A strange sound came from its open mouth, full of teeth, inside which was another mouth system also with teeth, a scene straight out of a horror movie and more menacing than the angel of death.

Looking at his attacker, the angel of death was confused, he had never seen this being anywhere, but soon the pain began to take over his mind as he counter-attacked the enemy alien.

The alien, noticing his enemy's action, retracted his tail, bringing pieces of meat along with a roar from the angel of death who shot towards him, starting a fierce hand-to-hand combat.

The angel of death had a great advantage, relying on his stamina. He ignored the alien's claws, dodging only its tail while delivering powerful blows, tearing the alien's skin and causing green blood to spurt out.

GRUUAAAANNHH

Feeling enormously confident, the angel of death advanced fiercely, but stopped his actions when he realized that his cudgel was slowly beginning to dissolve from the green blood of his enemy.

"The alien managed to seriously injure the angel of death, but his defense is much smaller..."

Henry thought, observing the monsters fighting ferociously like beasts, the alien had a strong intelligence in addition to its tail and acid blood, but its enemy had superior speed, strength and endurance.

As the angel of death began to trade blow for blow, several wounds began to appear on the Alien's body, who was breathing heavily from fatigue, but his enemy was no better, showing several holes through his hard shell.

"Time to lend a hand..."

Waving his hand, Henry cast an illusion over the angel of death, consuming two hundred mana points as he commanded the alien to attack.

The angel of death was confused, he didn't understand why his previous enemy had multiplied into ten around him, all advancing at the same time.

Launching a claw blow at a random alien, the angel of death felt his attack hit the air as a sensation of pain penetrated his brain, ceasing his movements as his body fell to the ground.

[ Congratulations on killing a reinforced angel of death (high yellow level) XP +40% ]

"Great, only 60% for level 12, but I have more important things to worry about..."

Managing to kill the angel of death didn't leave Henry relieved, as he realized that near the farm, there were two red signatures coming at him at high speed.

Looking at Lee who was frozen, Henry touched his shoulder lightly, signaling the dazed man to go home.

Lee just nodded, before walking with quick but silent steps to his house, his mind still out of it, probably thinking about what he had just seen.

"Lee, wait! Take one and give the others to your family, you have one minute or you'll be deaf forever!"

Taking out some high-quality hearing protectors from his inventory, Henry tossed the objects to Lee before leaving a few words as a warning.

He knew that in less than a minute the angels of death would be here, looking at the virtual map, two dots were advancing at unthinkable speeds, getting closer and closer to the farm. 

"I think it's time to start the party!"

3