Double angel of death 39
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.....

"I hope they managed to get the device on..."

Henry thought, watching the two angels of death that appeared in his vision, rapidly increasing in size as they approached.

"I have to take them away from the farm, otherwise more creatures will come and this will continue in an endless cycle..."

"COME AND GET ME! YOU BASTARDS! "

Thinking of the possibility of attracting more angels of death, Henry let out a powerful cry before activating his attack, shooting like a ghost out of the farm, towards its traps.

The two creatures seemed to challenge each other in speed, vying to see who could kill Henry first.

Realizing that the angels of death had entered two hundred meters away, he pulled an object out of his pocket, adjusting his hearing protection while slowly pressing the button on the control.

ZIIZIZZIZIZIZIZIZI

After pressing the button, a deafening, high-pitched noise arose throughout the farm, similar to a fine whistle but a thousand times louder.

BOOMM

The noise was so powerful that the surrounding vegetation began to dance wildly and glass objects began to explode all over the place.

The two nearby angels of death fell to the ground, rolling around madly as their ear canals opened and closed rapidly, showing their pain.

"I've already managed to get the combat data I wanted from the last one, lucky for you.... will die a quick death!"

Summoning a large 12-gauge shotgun, Henry walked slowly, fitting the cartridges into his weapon without haste.

Arriving close to the creatures, he aimed casually, moving his gun to the hearing area of the creature that was scrambling madly on the ground, trying to defend itself with random blows, but to no avail in the face of his enemy.

BOOMM BOOMM BOOMM

Squeezing the trigger without pause, three loud blasts were heard, as the side of the angel of death exploded into a bloody mist, throwing chunks of flesh and blood everywhere.

Without pausing, Henry reloaded his weapon before firing continuously at the other creature, which struggled, watching its colleague die without being able to react or defend itself.

Only when three huge shots were heard did the creature's actions cease, its breathing dissipating as its head exploded into tomato pulp.

[ Congratulations on killing angel of death reinforced 2X XP +80% ]

[ Congratulations on reaching level 12 ]

[ + 10 free attribute points ]

" A great feeling, now I have to get out of here fast ! "

Feeling his body fully recover from the fatigue and injuries, Henry let out a pleasurable groan, before running back to the farm.

But before speeding off, he returned to the site, retrieving the alien's shoelace, which he thought might be useful in the future.

Running silently for a few minutes, he returned to the farm, walking towards Lee's house while looking at his status.

[ Statistics ]

Level : 12 [ Human/Mutant Race ]

EXP : 30%

Mana: 2,600/2,600

Attribute points: 10

Soul coin: 100 soul coins.

Achievements: He who overcomes adversity ( Creates a shield capable of defending a fatal attack )

(Low-level Angel: 200 attributes (less in luck))

- Strength [Attack, lifting and pressure strength] : 95 

- Agility [Flexibility, attack and movement speed] : 105

- Defense [Mental and physical] : 98

- Spirit [Source of energy for spells, invocations or powers / defense against curses] : 195

- Luck [Probability of finding favorable situations] : 40

[Skills]

- Expert in unarmed combat, armed combat and firearms Max

- Extreme will Nv 79

- Maximum tracking 

- Max observation

- Maximum pain resistance

- Strengthen

- Charge

[....]

[Powers ]

Mutant X Mirage ability (consumes 30,000 coins to unlock the Valkyrie version of death)

- Ability to create psionic objects (consumes mana equal to the object created)

- Control of high-level illusions (illusions that are effective against high-level beings require more mana)

- Ability to turn illusions into reality (mana consumption varies depending on the size and ability of the creature).

( To turn illusions of weapons, objects or human beings into reality [ Unlock valkyrie version of death ] ).

 

Small illusions 500 mana.

Medium illusions 2,000 mana.

Large illusions: 5,000 thousand mana.

Apocalyptic illusions: 10,000 thousand mana.

- Telepathic connection with animals (increases affinity with animals)

- Ability to sense death eminently from other people (blocked)

- Magic or psychic immunity (invalid against high-level beings)

- Skyfather sword (blocked)

- Ghost spectrum control (blocked)

[Magic equipment]

Tauros Gx4 sacred low level

Henry, looking at his attributes, wondered how the system would classify a medium-sized illusion; in the previous tests, he had noticed that a small-sized illusion was equivalent to a white claw, a thestral or an alien.

Putting his thoughts aside, Henry returned his attention to the house in front of him, entering silently while Lee Abbot watched his movement from the other side of the wall.

Looking at the gathered family, their faces full of fear and confusion, Henry let out a soft sigh, wondering what Lee and the others had seen of his struggle.

"""" Who are you? Or what are you? """"

Lee asked, making several pound signs that left Henry confused, but he understood his feelings, as well as really respecting the man who had tried to sacrifice himself for him.

""" Calm down, wait for me to renovate this room and we'll talk."""

Henry replied, waving his hands, forming various symbols that left the Abbot family stunned, they thought Henry didn't know pounds, so most of the time they communicated by text on papers.

Henry didn't notice their expressions, his hands raised towards the wall as he removed several large objects from his inventory.

Looking at the various acoustic blankets sticking out of the void, the Abbot family couldn't hide their shock, opening their mouths as their eyes opened wide, not understanding the magic in front of their faces.

"I think that'll do for now..."

Henry said, his voice ringing through the room that had been silent for years. His words terrified the children who wanted to run for fear of the creatures that might appear, but their mother and Lee quickly held Regan and Marcus back.

"Calm down my loves, he's insulated the whole place with a blanket and acoustic tiles, now we can talk quietly without attracting the creatures..."

"Thank you so much Henry, I really can't thank you enough."

Lee said, his voice full of emotion, he missed talking, missing interacting with his children and wife, he had already thought about insulating the place but he had never found high-grade materials like the ones Henry had placed around the room.

When the wealthy discovered that the creatures were powered by sound, all the acoustic products were emptied, and the military didn't help when they also took the opportunity to loot.

"No need to thank me Lee... you tried to save my life, that's the least I can do."

"Thank you for your kindness Henry, if you'll allow me, I'd like to ask you what you are and why you're here, I need your truth."

2