Angel 40
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

World of Quiet Place, Abbot Farm

Looking at Lee's serious expression, Henry wondered if telling the truth would be worth it, but he soon decided that he would tell part of the truth, after all this was a different world from his own and telling a few things wouldn't hinder his mission.

"Gentlemen Abbot, I've already introduced myself, my name is Henry and I have a special mission that I need to fulfill... a higher order."

"What would that order be, Henry? How can something like that exist?"

"To protect you for two months, that's my mission. I need to ensure everyone's safety for that period, so I'll be bothering your family during that time."

"But why protect us, what do you want from us? Why two months?"

Listening to the flurry of questions, Henry was stunned, but it was undeniable that it was strange for someone to show up and say they had a mission to protect you for a limited time, something unusual even in the apocalypse.

"I have to protect your family because you're special, but I'm not going to intervene in your livelihood at all."

"On the contrary, I'll be building up a huge stock of food and various products so that you can live for more than a year without difficulty..."

As if to prove his point, Henry pulled out countless piles of food from his inventory, as well as various items such as toilet paper, cutlery and other objects.

"But I need you to cooperate, just for two months, I ask you not to leave the farm area, I'll be leaving games and movies for you to enjoy."

"In addition, I'll be keeping the house safe from any sound, and placing movement devices outside the house for safety."

Listening to Henry's words, the family was confused, how were they special? how did Henry have powers?

Many questions permeated Lee and Evelyn's minds, unlike the simple minds of Marcus and Regan who were thrilled and excited to see Henry's magic and powers.

"Thank you Henry, even if your purpose for us is mysterious, but just this food and protection is worth our trust, if possible...may I ask what about you...?"

"That's a normal question Lee, a lot of people ask the same question.Me....."

"I'm your guardian!"

Henry replied, slowly opening his arms, a big bright smile opening on his face, while a large bright blue light appeared behind him, forming large cyan blue angel wings, as well as a small circular crown behind his head.

The image looked angelic, making the Abbot family stare, some praying in their minds while others appreciated the angelic image, feeling like they were in the presence of a divine being.

"Mom, is he an angel?"

"I don't know, son. Maybe it's a miracle from God."

Looking at the reaction of the people before him, Henry let out a satisfied smile before dissolving his energy, looking deeply at Lee who maintained his shocked expression.

Day 10/55

With their previous "divine" demonstration, the Abbot family completely relaxed their guard, making the next few days more peaceful, even Lee, who was the host of the house, treated Henry with the utmost respect.

The family spent most of the next few days refurbishing the entire house with all the acoustic equipment in Henry's inventory, as well as setting up various traps, sensors and speakers around the place.

But Henry didn't forget to hunt down the angels of death during the last few days, using an alien drone as a distraction, luring the creature while Henry activated the speaker.

It emitted a great roar, forcing the angel of death to show its weakness on the side of its head as it struggled on the ground, too imposing to react.

Affected by the great sound, the angel of death could only watch as the huge alien with a pair of enormous headphones in its ears, lunged forward with a swift swipe of its sharp tail, easily passing through its exposed brain.

[ Congratulations on killing angel of death empowered XP +40% ]

[ Congratulations on killing angel of death empowered XP +40% ]

[ Congratulations on killing angel of death empowered XP +20% ]

[ Congratulations on killing...]

[ Congratulations on getting to level 16 ]

[ Medium level world unlocked, return to watch ]

[ + 40 free attribute points ]

[ Entitlement to a free random spin on the roulette wheel ]

"The last few days have really given me a lot of experience, if I spent a few years here, I'd be invincible..."

Henry thought, he had spent the last few days hunting angels of death, killing two creatures a day or more, unfortunately after reaching level 15, his experience gained halved by killing an angel of death.

His free attributes amounted to 50 points, a huge amount. Powering up carefully for a while, Henry decided to do something extreme but which would increase his strength significantly.

He looked around for a brief moment, before adding everything to the spirit, causing an enormous energy to surge inside Henry, causing him to take a deep breath, relieved by the increase in his strength.

"I can't get enough of awarding points, the feeling of getting power like that is really addictive."

"That spirit boost gave me eight hundred mana, now I've got a total of three thousand four hundred, I feel like a full blast of energy would completely destroy a twelve-storey building!"

"But I need to strengthen my body, since my current physique is incapable of throwing a full power punch..."

Feeling the sensation of power, Henry had to control his emotion with extreme willpower, all he wanted most was to throw a full power blow to measure his level, but he dismissed this idea with his perseverance after measuring his physique.

Feeling a great deficiency, he knew he needed to solve this combat flaw, but it would be something he would buy at the end of the mission after getting his coins.

Thinking about his strengths, he felt that his current spiritual defense was a strong shield, exuding confidence in defending magic or mental spells.

His mental attribute was two hundred and forty-five, more than twenty-five times that of a normal person, plus his current mana was enough to cast a real illusion of several monsters, such as an alien queen or a dangerous magical beast from Harry Potter.

"System, how does this spin on the roulette wheel work?"

[ Host, basically a free chance to pick up a random item from the store ]

"Item from outside the store, would it be something powerful?"

[Host, it could be something powerful or toilet paper...]

"Stop jinxing the system, start this spin!"

[ Spinning the roulette wheel.... ]

Confirming the words, a large roulette wheel filled with dark items appeared in my vision, I tried to observe the outline but everyone was censored as the wheel spun rapidly.

"Infinity stone, infinity stone, infinity stone..."

2