Regan Abbot Chapter 45
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the creatures that began to accumulate, Henry realized that the number had exceeded a hundred.

Their number soon formed a gigantic army of angels of death, who began to arrive near his tower, swimming over their colleagues in a suicidal move. The creatures were unable to swim but began to jump over their colleagues, using their brothers as a jumping support.

The angels of death seemed itching to kill Henry and stop the siren sound that was still on, annoying the creatures who had extremely sensitive hearing.

Without a minute's hesitation, Henry, who had noticed the actions in the water, activated the hundreds of speakers, making huge, thunderous high-pitched noises resound through the forest, drowning out the creatures' roars and bringing the alien army to a halt.

Taking advantage of the action, he continued his crazy attack, making explosions pop up everywhere again, using grenade launchers and even a bazooka, killing countless piles of angel of death, as well as destroying the terrain in a now unrecognizable state.

ROUARHHHHHHH

ROUARHHHHHHH

The action lasted several seconds before the angels of death began to react, walking slowly towards the speakers while their ear canals were constantly expanding.

The action was suicidal, because the closer they got to the box, the more their ear canals twitched, causing some of the angels of death to have their ear canals blown to pulp just by being close.

However, the creatures seemed insensitive to the death of their companions as they slowly advanced towards the speakers, starting to attack in an attempt to destroy the objects.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen, you bastards! "

"System, what's my current level?"

[ Host, currently your level is 34 ]

"Add everything to spirit!"

[ Command executed... ]

Feeling the energy coursing through his body, Henry felt his mana increase exponentially, increasing the chance of his plan succeeding.

Levitating into the air with his telekinesis ability, Henry began to raise his hands, his expression without any fear or hesitation, just confidence.

" Arise! "

After his words, the air in front of him began to ripple, creating huge dots that began a construction process, forming a being that slowly began to take on corporeal form.

With gray colors predominating in its fur, they varied from light to dark in its muscular body.

It had three sharp claws on its hands, and also on its feet, one of which was on the back, sharp and shiny enough to cut diamonds.

A kind of thorn on each of its shoulders, and a long dark gray tail, as well as a snout that seemed to be separated into four parts.

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"You really did consume six thousand mana little wolf, fortunately I hope you're worth it..."

Using telekinesis to levitate the blitzWolfer, Henry commanded the werewolf who let out a howl before flying over the hundred angels of death who were trying to destroy the speakers.

AAAUUUUUUUUUU

Opening its mouth in four parts, the wolf began to accumulate a powerful green energy that shot out in circular shapes towards the earthly creatures.

BOOOOMMMMMM

The charged sonic attack hit the mountain of death angels, destroying dozens of the creatures in impenetrable armor, but the blitzWolfer's attack seemed to bypass this defense and explode its head internally.

With the "flying" BlitzWolfer on the field, the battle became akin to an Angels of Death Farm, Henry using telekinesis to fly and levitate the werewolf as he attacked and blasted the creatures to a pulp from the inside.

The fight seemed to become unfair with the blitzWolfer launching endless bursts of sonic energy, leaving the angels of death with no option but to flee for their lives, after all they had never faced such a being, even in their ancient world.

"??????????"

"Shit, where do they think my precious experiences are going?"

Looking at the countless angels of death fleeing madly, Henry was stunned by the reaction, but soon a feeling of loss came over him when he thought of the amount of experience lost.

Observing the escape, Henry didn't start a chase, his mana was currently only enough to keep the blitzWolfer going for a minute, after all he had used a lot of energy to reinforce grenades and flash bangs, as well as using his telekinesis.

"But is that really normal, 1,000 mana a minute to maintain a high-level real illusion??? Because low-level real illusions only take 100 mana a minute?"

Wrinkling his brow, Henry was indignant at the all-consuming increase in his skill, thinking of the mana consumption of an apocalypse-level real illusion...he decided to put the matter to one side.

He used the last remaining minute to incapacitate an angel of death, wounding its legs and body enough to leave it immobile but alive.

After incapacitating the creature, Henry lovingly tamed the angel of death, making BlitzWolfer launch short, weak bursts, torturing the alien for hours until redemption.

"I didn't think I was going to make it, these creatures are hard to surrender to...I can't believe I spent a whole day on it."

His biggest help was that the death angels were reinforced, this increased their intelligence and helped his taming plan, otherwise he would have killed the creature without being able to tame it.

[ Congratulations on taming the reinforced angel of death, animal breeding space open ! ]

Looking at the notification, Henry opened the corresponding screen, realizing that the option was only creature storage, providing recovery, food and space for them to live.

Stuffing the angel of death into the animal space, Henry observed the previous battlefield, collecting the alien creatures' cardaver and his sonic boombox, Henry returned to the abbot family ship.

 Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to recreate the plan to lure the angels of death again in a short space of time.

rated.

Cruise, Day 54/55, Present world: Quiet place

The Abbot family was currently living in a large Iati stolen by Henry. The place was totally insulated against noise and had a stock of canned food that would keep the family going for years.

Taking advantage of his remaining time, he decided to get some rest and recover his mind and body, after all, he hadn't slept properly for days following recent events.

[ Host, it's twelve hours until the angel of death Rei is born into this world. I strongly recommend staying away from the Abbot family].

"Thanks for the warning system, I don't know what level this death angel King will be..."

"Maybe taking care of them like this isn't something I need to do... but I have to keep a line on what keeps me human..."

Henry thought, looking at the sun rising over the horizon, his mind relaxing and traveling through his memories.

He felt like he was really far away from everything, for a moment he felt like he was carrying a huge burden on his shoulders.

He felt responsible for the lives of all his friends, colleagues and parents who were waiting to be resurrected, perhaps he just needed to relax and watch the sun disappear over the horizon, it made everything seem simpler... after all, nothing was ever that simple.

Next to him was Regan, who shared the same view while casting discreet glances, her face blushing from time to time, something Henry could tell with his senses.

 sadness and confusion.

Noticing the scathing glances Regan was casting at him, Henry sighed... He knew that the currently fifteen-year-old girl was taking a liking to him.

Perhaps it was only because of his protection or appearance, perhaps his behavior had caused something to stir in the poor girl who lived in a world of terror?

But he knew it was an impossible situation to turn into reality...

"Henry... Are you leaving?"

Listening to the low, sad voice that entered his ears, Henry continued to stare at the horizon, his expression lost in thought as he stretched out his hand towards the sun, as if trying to grab it at the next moment.

3