Chapter 29: The Corrupt path
223 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aiay, all our breakfast is gone..."

The sad voice of Yen Chen broke the tense atmosphere, leaving Su Ling and Su Rou very ashamed per having lost control of their emotions.

"Sorry husband..." The two women apologized to him with guilty expressions. Yen Chen laughed lightly and gave the two mature women a light kiss.

"Hehehehe~ as long as you're happy, I wouldn't mind if you destroyed this world..." 

His words moved Su Ling and Su Rou, and the two women kissed him several times for a while, making him very excited. Some time later, Yen Chen asked Lili to use her flames to destroy the debris on the table and took out many third and fourth level Spiritual dishes.

The women applauded happily, especially Sun Xi, Lili and Zoe; these spiritual dishes were very beneficial to them. Each small bite brought them closer to the next Cultivation Realm, Lili and Zoe are currently only one step away from advancing to the Soul Condensation Realm! 

Sun Xi is also the same but she is about to advance to the Sky Realm! The Realm where the Heavenly tribulation falls is basically a test of the Heavenly Daos for all Cultivators who want to advance to the Realm of Heaven. They will assess whether the cultivator has the determination and the Dao heart necessary to become stronger.

Those who don't meet the requirements are always killed by the heavenly rays, their souls erased from existence, preventing them from reincarnating. It can be very cruel but this is the reality of life for cultivators without a strong Dao heart and without determination.

If Yen Chen said that he wasn't afraid that Su Ling, Su Rou and Sun Xi would get hurt in their Celestial Tribulations, it would be a lie, but his fear wasn't too great, after all, Mei had guaranteed that they would be completely fine.

Time passed and as Yen Chen and his wives devoured the spiritual dishes on the table, their auras became more and more turbulent, indicating that everyone was ready to advance. Everyone chose to suppress their advances as a major battle was possibly about to begin.

"Ho? Looks like their reinforcements have finally arrived~." Su Ling frowned and smiled mysteriously. Su Rou also smiled along with Sun Xi.

Bella, Helena, Yuna and Ayla suddenly appeared with cold faces and eyes shining coldly. Lili and Zoe were very excited, they really wanted to be able to Fight with everything without having to hold back but an opportunity never came up before but now it looks like they could make their wishes come true.

Yen Chen stood up with an excited smile on his face and stretched out his body: Let's go! Don't hold back, kill them all!"

The women smiled coldly and disappeared along with Yen Chen, Su Ling was the only one left in the dining room. She stomped her foot on the floor and disappeared, the mansion shook and soon a golden barrier formed around her, leaving all the townspeople shocked.

Dozens of powerful auras exploded outside the city alarming the Cultivators inside, many of the auras were sinister and bloodthirsty making Yen Chen's eyes flash coldly.

"Those bastards! They're working with the corrupt path." Lili muttered with a gloomy expression. The murderous intent of Zoe and the other women grew stronger.

They are all running towards the city's main gate at high speed, their speed so great that not even the Earth Realm Cultivators can see them passing by. The human race of the Azure Cloud World is divided into two extremely powerful forces.

One is the fair way and the other is the corrupt way. The righteous path is made up of a large number of sects and other human forces from all over the world. The righteous path is an organization created to combat all the evil done by the corrupt path.

Of course, the righteous path isn't always fair, in fact you could say it's almost a second corrupt path but the Cultivators who are part of it like to use various rather sinister schemes rather than killing their enemies directly like the Corrupt Path.

Unlike the Cultivators of the Fair path who cultivate using the natural Cultivation resources given by the heavens and the earth, ninety-nine percent of the Cultivators of the Corrupt path cultivate using evil Cultivation techniques, in other words, they use Cultivators of the Fair path and normal people as Cultivation resources.

Flesh, bones, blood and so on. Cultivators of the path are truly evil. Yen Chen's eyes shone with immense murderous intent, he had read many books about the corrupt path and was furious at their cruelty. Not even babies or pregnant women could escape their hands, this cruelty disgusted Yen Chen.

"SU LING! SU ROU! TODAY YOU TWO BEGGED ME TO DIE!" 

As soon as Yen Chen and his wives left the city, a furious roar echoed for miles around, making them smile coldly, a huge barrier covered the city, it's clear that as soon as they left, the city lord had ordered the activation of the city's great protection formation.

Yen Chen looked in the direction of the roar and saw a middle-aged man of rather ordinary appearance looking at them or more precisely at Su Ling and Su Rou with eyes red with anger, next to him there are three more people, two men, an old man and a middle-aged man and an old woman with deep, sharp eyes.

"Careful, those three are cultivators of the Second Stage of the Celestial Realm..." Mei warned solemnly, causing Yen Chen to narrow his eyes.

Su Ling and Su Rou looked at Luo Tian with disdain but didn't say anything to him and stood behind Yen Chen in silence along with Bella, Yuna and the other women, leaving Luo Tian and the three evil cultivators surprised.

"So you're the idiot who set your ugly eyes on my wives and then had the audacity to send those assassins to kidnap or kill my Lili and Zoe!" Yen Chen took a step forward and looked at Luo Tian with coldness and disdain.

Luo Tian's eyes almost popped out of their sockets seeing that none of the beautiful women behind him denied his words or scolded him, in fact happy smiles broke out on their beautiful faces and their eyes shone with joy.


"WHO ARE YOU?" Luo Tian pointed his finger at him and roared with a resentful look, he had done everything to obtain the love of Su Ling and Su Rou but had always been ignored and had almost died several times for them, now that he knew that the two women had gotten married with a small cultivator from the Qi Gathering Realm his anger exploded!

"You're not qualified to know..." Yen Chen ignored him directly and looked at the three Corrupt Path cultivators.

"I've heard that the Cultivators of the Corrupt Way are a bunch of heartless demons, it seems that these rumors are correct. The smell of innocent blood on their hands is so intense that it's making my stomach turn." Yen Chen's golden eyes flashed coldly, he didn't know why but he could smell the extremely strong odor coming from the three of them and it wasn't the blood of righteous Cultivators or enemies but of innocent people, especially children and babies.

Yen Chen clenched his fists so hard that the bones in his fingers almost broke. He hated these people or rather these heartless demons more than he hated his uncle and the people who plotted against his father on earth.

The old woman and the old man from the corrupt path ignored Yen Chen, while the middle-aged man didn't even look at him, his eyes totally focused on Su Ling and the other women. Yen Chen narrowed his eyes coldly and disappeared from where he was.

"ATTENTION!"

The old woman and the old man of the corrupt way opened their eyes in shock and shouted at the same time, but it was too late...

"Ant, how dare you look at my wives..." 

*splash*

A cold, evil voice echoed followed by blood falling to the ground in large quantities.


8