Chapter 30: The power of Su Ling and Su Rou
304 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen appeared in front of the middle-aged man with a cold expression and grabbed his right arm forcefully, shocking him.

The man tried to react but before he could a powerful kick landed right in the middle of his chest causing him to spit out a large amount of blood and pieces of internal organs, before he could concentrate on the pain of having his internal organs broken. His right arm was forcibly torn off.

"LITTLE BASTARD! DIE!"

*BOOM*

The old man and the old woman of the corrupt path acted quickly and threw a palm towards Yen Chen who used the momentum of the kick he had delivered to the middle-aged man's chest to dodge the attack.

"Cultivators of the Celestial Realm are very powerful..." Yen Chen was shocked by the power in the palms of those two old monsters from the Celestial Realm. Even though he had dodged the attack, the waves of energy alone almost made him spit blood and his internal organs twist.

"Of course, they can use ten percent of the energy of the Heavenly Daos to increase the power of their attacks..." Mei explained calmly.

"It seems that the Heavenly Daos are quite powerful." Yen Chen muttered to himself with a frown. Just one of those three would kill him in a few moves.

"Husband! Are you all right?" Sun Xi ran up to Yen Chen with her eyes shining with concern and checked his body.

Lili and the other women surrounded him and quickly checked his body. A few seconds later, they breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that apart from a slight tremor in his internal organs, there were no injuries of any kind on his body.

This was very shocking for Su Ling and Su Rou who had fought against Heavenly Realm cultivators several times before, just the aftershocks of their attacks being enough to kill an Earth Realm cultivator but even at such close range, Yen Chen's internal organs just trembled.

The two beautiful women were totally shocked by his powerful physical body, his physical strength is monstrous. The middle-aged man from the corrupt path finally stopped screaming in pain and looked at Yen Chen with eyes red with rage.

"BASTARD! I'M GOING TO..." He roared loudly only to spit out another mouthful of blood leaving Luo Tian and the two old monsters of the corrupt path horrified.

The Cultivators watching everything from the city wall looked at Yen Chen in horror, his kick was so powerful that it broke the internal organs of a Heavenly Realm Cultivator. Cold sweat dripped from the backs of the old woman and the old man of the corrupt way, if it was them receiving that kick not even a thousand lives would have saved them.

Before, they hadn't put Yen Chen in their sights, after all, what could a cultivator of the Ninth Stage of the Qi Gathering Realm do on a battlefield involving several cultivators from the Earth, Heaven and Celestial Realms? But now they finally knew the answer.

"All right, we're in a hurry so let's finish this as quickly as possible. Ling, Rou, kill those two old monsters, Bella and Yuna, you take care of that wounded idiot..." Yen Chen looked at his wives with a gentle smile and gave orders.

"Yes." All four women nodded and attacked their opponents with their weapons, Su Ling, Bella and Yuna's weapons were swords and Su Rou's weapon was a huge battle ax.

The three Celestial cultivators of the corrupted path were shocked by the powerful auras of the four women and quickly grabbed their weapons. Su Ling, Yuna, Bella and Su Rou flew into the sky together with the three corrupted path cultivators.

*BOOM*

Su Ling's and the old woman's swords collided causing an apocalyptic energy explosion, the blue sky for hundreds of kilometers cracked like a broken mirror leaving the people in the city horrified. Yen Chen was shocked to see such a scene, he had never thought that humans could have such apocalyptic powers.

Su Ling's expression didn't change after this exchange but the old woman's face turned ugly, she looked at her hand and saw it trembling slightly. The old woman looked at Su Ling and smiled: The rumors are true, you and your younger sister are extremely powerful..."

"Are you going to dress up as a pig to eat the tiger to death or are you going to remove that seal and use your true cultivation base?" Su Ling ignored his words and asked indifferently.

The eyes of everyone watching widened in surprise, even Yen Chen was surprised. The old woman was also very surprised but soon her surprise was replaced by caution, she narrowed her eyes and laughed coldly.

"It seems that in order to kill you, we'll have to use all our power. That idiot still wanted to use the Luo Family to capture you and your sister, tsk! His plan was nothing more than a dream, fortunately he's already dead and can continue dreaming hahahaha~." The old woman said coldly and laughed out loud.

Su Ling was surprised, she already knew that there was a Cultivator of the corrupt way conspiring with the Luo Family to capture her and Su Rou but Su Ling didn't care a bit about them, after all, they they were too weak.

"Hey! You idiots! Don't hold back! Kill them all!" The old woman looked at the middle-aged man and the old man and shouted loudly.

*Boom!*

Her aura erupted and her true Cultivation base was finally revealed, the old man and the middle-aged man removed the seal from their Cultivation bases causing their auras to explode. The three of them are at Stage 6 of the Celestial Realm, Su Ling and Su Rou's expressions became serious, they also decided stop holding back.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Su Ling and Su Rou's auras exploded from their bodies, causing the space around them to crack like glass mirrors. The faces of the three corrupt path cultivators changed, the middle-aged man swallowed a healing pill and flew to where Su Ling and the old woman are, after all, she is stronger than Su Rou.

Bella and Yuna were about to stop him but Su Ling sent them a spirit message, making them both open their eyes in surprise and nod. The two beautiful Maids turned and walked back to Yen Chen and the others in silence.

"They've set up a heaven and earth sealing formation, there are thousands of corrupt cultivators in the Golden Core Realm and in the Blood Condensation Realm hiding in the void with the help of a spatial artifact, they also have fifteen Earth Realm cultivators and nine in the Sky Realm..." Mei reported to Yen Chen who nodded and narrowed his eyes.

He looked up at the sky and saw Su Ling fighting fiercely against the old woman and the middle-aged man without losing an advantage, in fact she is forcing the two of them to retreat the same can be said of Su Rou, the old man of the corrupt path is having a very difficult time fighting her.

"Damn, my wives are so powerful!" Yen Chen was totally shocked by Su Ling and Su Rou's strength, he hadn't expected they her to be so powerful. 

The Cultivators watching from the buildings and the city walls were horrified and at the same time very happy to be able to watch a battle between such powerful experts, they started cheering for Su Rou and Su Ling, after all, the enemies are corrupt cultivators, if they win all the people in the city will die.

"Prepare for battle!" Yen Chen looked at Lili and the other women and warned with an excited smile. The eight women picked up their weapons and nodded with determined expressions.


"ATTACK! KILL THEM ALL!" The Old Man bitterly fighting Su Rou shouted loudly before being thrown to the ground by a blow from Su Rou's battle axe.

*Boom!*

The void exploded and thousands of cultivators from the corrupt path and the Luo Family appeared and surrounded Yen Chen and the others.

"You guys finally showed up, hahahahaha~ let the massacre begin!" Yen Chen smiled coldly and laughed out loud before shooting towards the thousands of enemies like an arrow flying at high speed.

The women looked at each other and quickly followed him with their eyes glittering coldly.


7