Chapter 31: There is no one in this world that I cannot kill
259 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"TO DIE!."

Yen Chen roared, shaking the heavens and earth for miles and leapt into the sky, a huge black hammer appeared in his right hand radiating the aura of a Fourth Level Spiritual weapon. He gripped the warhammer's handle with both hands and pushed it down with all his strength.

"TO ESCAPE!." The corrupt Cultivators looked at Yen Chen descending towards their midst like a shooting star and quickly fled, unfortunately many of them were still unable to leave the attack area.

*BOOM*

The great War Hammer's head fell on top of a corrupt Golden Core Realm disciple who exploded into blood mist before the Hammer's head could even touch him. The hammer collided with the ground with force creating a large explosion of energy.

"NOOO!"

Hundreds of Disciples of the corrupt path screamed loudly of pure terror a second before they were turned into blood mist leaving everyone watching with horrified pale faces of fear.

"Hahahahahaha~ Yes fuck! Now I can finally fight at will!." Yen Chen completely covered in blood laughed loudly with his eyes shining, his laughter made everyone afraid, especially the Disciples of the corrupt Path.

Before, Yen Chen felt quite frustrated when fighting against Lili and Zoe or Sun Xi, Su Ling and Su Rou because he couldn't use more than fifty percent of his true power or the entire city would be destroyed and millions of people would die. This made him uncomfortable, after all, a Dragon must release its power!

Although Yen Chen is not yet a true Dragon, he is undergoing the race change to become the Heavenly Chaos Dragon! The supreme King of all dragons in existence. Every time he fights his blood cries out for him to release all his power and crush all his enemies, but unfortunately he couldn't do that.

However, now he was releasing all his power to deal with these evil Demons wearing human skin. His blood started to boil and without Yen Chen noticing, the blood of the corrupt path disciples staining his body were absorbed into his pores.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

Hundreds of notifications echoed in Yen Chen's mind making him smile happily, he looked at the corrupt path disciples with greed. They were basically Divine Points.

"TO ESCAPE!." The thousands of disciples of corrupt path looked at him as if they were looking at a demon or a monster and fled with all their might from him. They knew that fighting Yen Chen was just sending themselves to their deaths.

"YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY AFTER COMING SO FAR JUST TO KILL MY FAMILY? LEAVE YOUR LIVES BEHIND." Yen Chen laughed loudly and ran after them with an evil smile on his face.

"ELDERS HELP!."

"DIE YOU HIS MONSTER!."

"NOOO!"

"RUN!."

Horrified screams echoed across the Chaotic battlefield, with every swing of Yen Chen's War Hammer dozens of corrupt path disciples died, even Soul Condensation Realm disciples could not withstand a single blow.

The crazy killing by Yen Chen left the elders of the corrupt path enraged, they tried to help their disciples but Bella, Yuna, Ayla and Helena were too strong. Those who turned their backs to the four beautiful Maids suffered serious injuries.

This made them pale with rage, all nine are dozens of times more powerful than normal Heaven Realm cultivators, they are part of the older generation elites of the corrupt path but now they his are being beaten by some little girls of Sky Realm.

What terrified the elders of the corrupt path the most was that Bella, Yuna, Ayla and Helena are not using all their strength, how did the elders  know that? Very simply, your auras are still calm like a calm sea! The Cultivators of the Earth Realm of the Luo Family and corrupt path could not help the disciples escape from Yen Chen because they were also trying to escape.

Sun Xi, Lili and Zoe are carrying out an indiscriminate massacre against them, many Earth Kingdom Cultivators of the corrupt path and the Luo Family have already died by the swords of the three women, it is only a matter of time before they eliminate them all.

"Heavens! These beautiful fairies are demons..."

"Demons? Their husband is the real devil!."

"Hahahaha~ handsome sir! Kill all these bastards!"

"Yes! Kill them all!."

The Cultivators who are watching the battle from inside the city were horrified by the cruelty of Yen Chen and her women, many were happy seeing the disciples of the corrupt path being killed along with their elders. Everyone started to cheer for Yen Chen and the beautiful demon fairies.

Several Cultivators caught photographic jades and began recording the battle to sell copies of the recordings afterwards. Yen Chen continued massacring the corrupt path disciples without resting, thanks to the Heaven and Earth Sealing Formation no one within it was able to escape so the corrupt path disciples could only fight back using their lives to take Yen Chen with them to hell .

Of course this didn't work! Yen Chen is too powerful and the disciples didn't last more than ten minutes before they were all killed by Yen Chen. Without him noticing, small blood red runes of microscopic size appeared on his skin and sucked up a large portion of the dead disciples' blood essence.

Yen Chen didn't even realize that with every breath his body was strengthening at an extremely fast rate because of the corrupt disciples' blood essence.

"Tsk! They were too weak!." Yen Chen clicked his tongue with a dissatisfied expression and looked at Luo Tian who is trying to find a gap in the Heaven and Earth Sealing formation to escape.

A cruel smile appeared on Yen Chen's face, he gripped the handle of the War Hammer tightly and threw it towards Luo Tian using all his strength. Luo Tian felt a chilling sense of death and jumped to the side, successfully avoiding the War Hammer.

*BOOM*

The Hammer's head collided against the Formation Barrier causing it to shake violently, a huge wave of energy exploded sending Luo Tian flying away with blood coming out of his mouth. This explosion of energy caused the earth for tens of miles to shake violently, shaking the entire city.

Yen Chen materialized next to the War Hammer and picked it up with a satisfied smile: I'm much stronger than before..."

This War Hammer weighs more than twenty-five tons, before Yen Chen found it a little difficult to use but now he can use it with ease, making him super happy. He smiled happily and looked at the miserable Luo Tian, cracks appeared all over his body and blood oozed out from the cracks of his skin.

"Wow! You is really very weak.." Yen Chen sneered with a cold gaze and walked towards him in slow steps. Luo Tian looked at him with eyes shining with fear and dragged himself away from Yen Chen with great difficulty.

With the exception of Su Ling and Su Rou's battle against the three Celestials of corrupt path, all the battles stopped at the same time. The Cultivators from the Luo Family and the corrupt path looked at Yen Chen walking with the Battle Hammer on his shoulder towards Luo Tian who was trying to flee in horror.

A Heaven Realm Cultivator was almost killed by the energy waves from the all-out attack of a Qi Gathering Realm Cultivator! this is definitely shocking. Lili and the other women were super proud, after all, this is their man!

Luo Tian was horrified hearing Yen Chen's heavy footsteps getting louder and louder indicating that he is getting closer. He gritted his teeth and crawled away, the despair and fear of death could be seen in his eyes.

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME!." Luo Tian couldn't bear it any longer and looked at Yen Chen before shouting loudly.

Yen Chen looked at him with contempt and smiled coldly: There is no one in this world that I cannot kill."

His domineering words echoed across the heavens and Earth leaving everyone surprised and in awe.

8