Chapter 32: Chaos Dragon Legion
187 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luo Tian was horrified and opened his mouth to beg for his life but before he could say anything his head was smashed by Yen Chen's War Hammer.

“Weak..” Yen Chen snorted coldly and swung the War Hammer to the side, wiping away the blood and brains on his head.

Everyone was shocked by Luo Tian's extremely easy death, this was a damn Sky Realm cultivator! A being powerful enough to annihilate entire cities with just a single punch but he still died in such a miserable way.

*Ding*

The sound of one notification echoed in Yen Chen's mind, he snorted and looked at the Cultivators above the city wall: The Luo Family has lost its leader! I forbid anyone from touching the Luo Family members no matter who they are! Whoever disobeys me will die!"

His words were heard by everyone in the city making many people's expressions ugly while the innocent members of the Luo Family were relieved. If not for Yen Chen's warning, perhaps a one-sided massacre would have already begun some time ago.

The high ranking members of the Luo Family have offended many people with high cultivation base in the city and other nearby cities, with the death of Luo Tian and most of the elders of the Luo Family the weaker members are nothing but sheep surrounded by a pack of wolves.

The anger built up from years of humiliation would be completely taken out on the innocent members of the Luo Family, they would kill everyone including babies and small children. Yen Chen couldn't let such a cowardly act happen like that, so he gave a warning and if any idiot treated him like air he would kill him.

Lili and the other women smiled lightly and nodded with satisfaction, they also did not want the innocent people of the Luo Family to pay the price because of the foolish decisions and heinous actions carried out by their leaders.

"Good! Let's continue the massacre." Yen Chen smiled at the Cultivators fighting Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi and disappeared leaving them with goosebumps.

"CAREFUL!." A corrupt Heaven Realm Cultivator shouted loudly but it was too late.

Yen Chen reappeared above a corrupt Cultivator with a Seventh Stage Earth Realm cultivation base and smashed the War Hammer against him with all his strength.

"ANCESTAL SPIRIT OF DEATH, I BEG LEND ME YOUR POWER!" The corrupt Earth Kingdom cultivator screamed with all his might after feeling the immense power the Hammer contained.

Blood runes appeared all over his body and his aura became several dozen times more powerful than before, he roared and swung his sword towards the War Hammer with all his strength, the power of his all-out attack was not inferior to the attack total of a Sky Realm Middle Stage Cultivator  but unfortunately failed.

The sword shattered before it could even touch the head of the War Hammer which fell with full force onto the corrupt cultivator, he his exploded in a mist of blood and the War Hammer collided with the ground.

*BOOM*

A huge explosion of energy occurred, the earth for more than thirty miles was thrown into the sky burying all the Cultivators who were still unable to fly, Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi were also buried but there was a very powerful barrier protecting them.

The entire city shook fiercely but managed to withstand the impact of the powerful energy waves. The dust settled revealing Yen Chen floating a few meters above a huge crater of unknown depth, people were horrified by the amount of power released in this attack.

"Tsk! They're too weak! Fuck!.." Yen Chen cursed loudly with an ugly expression, his attack just now killed seven corrupt and Earth Realm Luo Family cultivators and injured everyone else seriously.

His words left everyone watching speechless, he should be happy that they are weak, right? The Cultivators were perplexed and didn't know what to think of a monster like Yen Chen.

"That's cool! I'm floating hehehehehe~." Yen Chen laughed inwardly as he looked at the huge black hole below him without fear. A thin layer of golden energy is surrounding his body, this is his Spiritual Qi and it is so powerful that it allows him to float in the air without any problem.

"Stop messing around, you already have enough Divine Points to buy that System skill.." Mei warned with a cold snort.

Yen Chen scratched his head awkwardly and laughed: I'm very happy to be so strong, please buy it for me and add everyone..."

Mei was a little unhappy with his request but did it anyway.

*Ding*

<Special Ability 'Chaos Dragon Legion' Activated!.>

[Chaos Dragon Legion]

Description: This Skill allows its user to create the most powerful legion in existence, each member of the Chaos Dragon Legion will receive the blessing of the Dragon Emperor. The blessing of the Dragon Emperor increases the combat power of all members of the Chaos Dragon Legion by five times and by ten times that of members of the General class. The user of this skill will receive 50% of the Divine Points gained by living beings killed by members of the Chaos Dragon Legion.

>Members of the Legion

General: Su Ling and Su Rou

Captain: Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi 

Soldier: Bella, Yuna, Ayla and Helena

Available slots: 1

———————————

Su Ling, Sun Xi and the other women felt an extremely powerful and unknown energy entering their bodies and becoming part of their own power, Bella, Ayla, Helena and Yuna were totally shocked meanwhile Su Ling and the other women were so excited with their new strength that they almost screamed with joy.

The happiest were Su Ling and Su Rou who became ten times more powerful than before! The two looked at the three terrified Corrupt Path Celestial Realm cultivators and charged at them. Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi did the same to their opponents.

Bella, Helena, Yuna and Ayla left all doubts aside and attacked their opponents with their eyes on fire, their new strength made them super excited. Yen Chen looked at the one-sided massacre being carried out at this moment by his beautiful women with a happy smile.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

.........

.........

.........

"Damn! Lili and the others look like tigresses who gained dragon wings..." Yen Chen was perplexed by the killing speed of his women.

Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi were already about to eliminate all their opponents. Meanwhile Bella killed two corrupt path Sky Realm cultivators and Helena killed three with her powerful spiritual attacks, the remaining four cultivators were horrified by the power level of the four women and burned their blood essences in exchange for more power.

They want to take the four beautiful Maids to hell with them. Yen Chen mocked them and sat in the air with a bored look, he his sighed bitterly and tried to watch Su Ling and Su Rou's battle against the three elders of corrupt path but unfortunately the entire sky for hundreds of miles was covered by a huge sea of scarlet flames.

Only powerful rumblings could be heard coming from within the Sea of Scarlet Flames. Yen Chen shook his head and closed his eyes. He used a special technique that Mei taught him to check the inside of his body and was absolutely amazed at what he saw.

8