Chapter 33: The end of the battle
193 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn! Why is the color of my blood turning golden?"

Yen Chen was shocked to see that more than half of his blood had changed color to a bright gold. His bones are also starting to turn golden like gold but much brighter.

"Due to the battles you just fought, your blood and bones changed color much faster than the normal process, bloody battles activate your bloodline and increase the speed of your race change by dozens of times..." Mei explained to Yen Chen leaving him excited.

"I see, the more I fight the faster my racial change will occur, I will be able to become a True Dragon in a month or two months..." Yen Chen was super excited, he didn't hate the human bloodline but he also didn't like it very much.

His human bloodline was too weak and incapacitated his body, Yen Chen was bedridden on the verge of death for years because his human bloodline was too weak. Power, that's what he wants most at the moment, the Chaos Dragon lineage will give him power so he decided to change race without thinking twice, after all, his life is no longer his alone.

“How many Divine Points do I currently have?.” Yen Chen took a deep breath to calm his excitement and asked.

"654.789 thousand Divine Points, you can buy one or two Sky level battle skills.." Mei replied.

Yen Chen thought for a while and finally made up his mind: Buy two battle skills for me, I will be able to use them once I advance to the Golden Core Realm.."

"OK." Mei didn't argue much about his decision and quickly did as he asked.

*Ding*

<Battle skill 'Blink' purchased successfully>

*Ding*

<Battle skill 'Strength Enhancement' purchased successfully>

System notifications echoed in Yen Chen's mind along with various informations regarding the two battle skills. Blink is a space-type battle skill, it can teleport its user several kilometers away with just a single thought, the greater its user's spiritual strength, Spiritual Qi and affinity with the space element, the greater the range of Skill.

Yen Chen read all the information about this skill and nodded with great satisfaction, this is one of the battle skills he needs most at the moment. If he could use Blink in his last battle, killing all the Corrupt Path disciples would only take a minute or two or even less.

Strength Enhancement is an active ability that increases its user's physical power based on the amount of Blood Qi they have. With Yen Chen's powerful Blood Qi, his physical strength would increase several times after using this battle skill.

"Thank you Mei.." Yen Chen thanked him with a smile.

"Humph! You're welcome.." Mei snorted softly and fell silent.

Yen Chen smiled bitterly and looked at Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi's battlefield and saw that they had already killed all their opponents and were collecting the space rings of the dead Corrupt Path cultivators. Bella, Helena, Yuna and Ayla had already finished their battles some time ago and are now collecting the space rings of the disciples killed by Yen Chen.

"Husband, we're done!." Sun Xi ran towards her husband with a big smile and threw herself into her arms. Yen Chen hugged her tightly and smiled.

"My little wife was so amazing! It seems like this little brother will need your protection in the future."

Sun Xi laughed softly and kissed him on the cheek before leaving his arms just in time for Lili and Zoe to hug him tightly. Yen Chen returned the hug and squeezed the two's butts secretly, making them blush slightly. The two sisters looked at each other and nodded and pinched Yen Chen's waist tightly.

"Ouch! Little wife! Your younger sisters are hitting me." He groaned in pain and looked at Sun Xi with a pitiful look.

"Sisters! You two can't hit our husband..." Sun Xi put her hands on her slender waist and looked at Lili and Zoe sternly, leaving them shocked.

"Big sister he..." Lili was about to report Yen Chen but was silenced by a pair of soft and domineering lips that she instantly recognized.

Yen Chen sucked Lili's lips hard, making her let out a small moan that was heard by Zoe and Sun Xi, a few seconds later Lili pushed Yen Chen and looked at him with a red face and an upset look.

"We are being watched by other people! Behave yourself."

Yen Chen furrowed his eyebrows: Does it matter? I'm just kissing my wife. Those who don't like to see me kissing or even hugging my women, go fuck yourself..."

His voice echoed for miles making the expressions of several male Cultivators ugly, they were very jealous of Yen Chen and cursed him in their minds after seeing him kiss Lili. Sun Xi and Zoe smiled bitterly as they saw Lili being kissed forcefully by her husband.

Lili was quite cunning, she was only resisting for Yen Chen to place more light kisses on her lips which made her incredibly happy and excited. Zoe and Sun Xi were no longer able to bear it and forcibly took her place.

The jealous Cultivators gritted their teeth in anger as they saw Yen Chen if feasting on the luscious lips of three peerless fairies at once! And he didn't even make a point of hiding their relationship so as not to attract jealous enemies.

"Humph! Only cowards would do something as shameful as hiding their romantic relationship with divine beauties like my wives." Yen Chen sneered inwardly feeling the killing gazes of thousands of cultivators in the city.

Yen Chen only stopped kissing his three beautiful wives a few minutes later, when Yuna, Ayla, Helena and Bella arrived and joined the small kiss line making the male Cultivators die of envy and jealousy. A few minutes later, three completely mutilated and limbless bodies were thrown out of the sea of scarlet flames towards Yen Chen and the others.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The bodies fell a few meters away from Yen Chen with force causing the ground to crack per several kilometers away. The dust settled revealing the three corrupt path Heavenly Realm cultivators, people were a little shaken seeing their miserable states.

The sea of scarlet Flames began to subside and a few seconds later it disappeared revealing Su Ling and Su Rou without a single injury on their bodies with their clean clothes and tidy hair. The two women descended from the sky like Immortal fairies and landed in front of Yen Chen.

"My beautiful wives are so powerful!." He stood up and hugged Su Ling and Su Rou tightly and kissed their lips quickly, the two women were surprised at his lack of shame in doing this in front of the city's cultivators.

Su Riu and Su Ling snorted and pinched Yen Chen's waist tightly, causing Yen Chen's happy smile to be replaced by gritted teeth: Damn! That hurts!."

Although Lili and Zoe pinched him before it didn't hurt as much as it did now, Su Ling and Su Rou are too powerful, just one pinch almost made him cry in pain.

"Don't be naughty, we are being watched by others." Su Ling scolded him severely, making Yen Chen angry.

"What does this have to do with them?."

"We know but we don't like it when other men see us acting so intimate with you, not because we care about their feelings but because we don't want to feel their disgusting looks." Su Rou stopped him and explained with a disgusted expression.

The expressions of all the male Cultivators watching them twitched again. Su Rou gave them an incredibly powerful slap.

9