Chapter 34: Towards the Great Forest of Death
217 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahahahaha~ then I will do as my beautiful wives asked me.."

Yen Chen laughed loudly with shining eyes and agreed to behave for a while. Su Ling and Su Rou smiled and looked at the three half-dead Corrupt Path experts. Su Ling looked at Helena and nodded slightly.

Helena took a step forward and made several strange hand seals and muttered softly: Spiritual Soul Search.."

A glowing ancient rune appeared on Helena's forehead and shot three rays of lights onto the foreheads of the three Corrupt Path experts. Helena closed her eyes to digest the enormous amount of information entering her mind.

"She is an soul cultivator incredible." Mei praised Helena leaving Yen Chen pleasantly surprised and happy.

Being praised by a powerful Goddess like Mei is a supreme honor for any living being beneath the Gods, if Helena knew that she was praised by a Goddess, she would smile happily for a whole week.

A few minutes later Helena opened his eyes and the rune on her forehead disappeared but her expression is now very pale. Yen Chen approached her and hugged her from behind, making her smile happily.

"Are you well?.."

Helena sighed and smiled bitterly: Yes, I'm just a little tired, I used eighty percent of my Spiritual energy to being able to see the memories of the three.."

Yen Chen nodded with relief and made her swallow a Third Level Spiritual Recovery Pill. Minutes later she finally recovered a little and quickly freed herself from Yen Chen's embrace after feeling his evil hands heading towards her two mounds of flesh.

"What a shame.." Yen Chen sighed regretfully and looked at her hands with immense sadness.

'You pervert..' Helena blushed violently and thought with a shy expression, if they were alone she would have let him touch her body freely but now it's not appropriate to do that.

Su Ling and the other women rolled their eyes and looked at Helena who sent for most important memories of the three experts of corrupt path to their minds, Yen Chen was shocked by how great Su Ling and Su Rou's enmity with the corrupt path is. And with several other Sects on the Continent.

He also saw that the plan of these three was to kill Su Ling and Su Rou and all the inhabitants of the city and then capture the only princess of the Celestial Phoenix Empire who claims to own the Divine Eyes of Life and Death, leaving him shocked.

"Damn! So she's a princess and she's just a thirteen year old child.." He stayd very angry at the people or rather the animals that are hunting a thirteen year old little girl!

"Let's help her!.." Sun Xi and the women looked at each other and spoke at the same time with determined expressions.

Yen Chen agreed with them and looked at the half-dead Corrupt Path experts, he snorted coldly and summoned the War Hammer once again and smashed the heads of the three, killing them easily.

*Ding*

<You have received 250 thousand Divine Points>

*Ding*

<You have received 300 thousand Divine Points>

*Ding*

<You have received 260 thousand Divine Points>

Three notifications echoed in Yen Chen's mind and he smiled, satisfied with the result, after all, it wasn't he who fought with the Corrupt Path experts and left them in a state of near death. Yen Chen looked at his women and told them about the points earned, making them very happy.

Lili and Zoe were so excited that they bought two new Battle Skills for themselves, although both of them had powerful battle skills, they still couldn't compare to the battle skills present in the System store.

The difference was like heaven and earth, the battle skills from the System Store are dozens of times more powerful and much easier to master than the battle skills of this mortal world. Su Ling, Sun Xi and Su Rou didn't care and let the two shop without restrictions.

Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena were confused by everything that was happening but they didn't dare ask them anything, Yen Chen promised to explain everything to them later and decided to resolve matters with the Luo Family first.

Yen Chen and his women returned to the city and went directly to the Luo Family, he took half of their treasures and left the rest to the innocent members of the Luo Family and made Helena search through everyone's memories which was extremely easy for her.

Fortunately, only a few dozen people committed extremely serious crimes such as rape, association with the Corrupt Path, among others. These dozens of people were killed by Yen Chen on the spot, many of the remaining Luo Family members knelt down and thanked for he his being benevolent.

After all the drama Yen Chen took all the members of the Luo Family to the city's teleportation formation and had their leader who is an elder with a cultivation base at the Ninth Stage of the Earth Realm choose one of the cities around the city.

The elder chose the farthest city and cried over having to abandon the place where he and his family had lived for hundreds of years, but he knew that if they stayed only one outcome was possible, the indiscriminate massacre of the Luo Family.

Yen Chen used ten high-level Spiritual stones to activate the teleportation formation and send more than twenty-six thousand people and cultivators to the furthest city possible and after doing so he destroyed the teleportation formation so that no one cunning would try to find the city that the Luo Family chose.

After doing all this, Yen Chen relaxed for a while in his mansion with his beloved wives and maids. All the women were satisfied with his decision to send the the innocent people of the Luo Family to another city without anyone knowing which one.

Of course, the act of teleporting tens of thousands of people will attract a lot of attention and it will be easy for the Luo Family's enemies to find them, but Yen Chen is not too worried about this possibility, after all, the elder who is now the leader of the Luo Family seems to be a person smart enough to ensure everyone's safety.

Yen Chen and his women rested for more than two hours and left the city, heading towards the Great Forest of Death. The enemies of the Luo Family complained about the fact that he had allowed and helped all the remaining members of the Luo Family to leave the city safely.

He just told everyone to go fuck themselves and called everyone fucking cowards, killing children and babies is the most vile act that exists in this world. Yen Chen killed some who didn't hold back and continued talking shit with a single slap leaving others scared.

Three hours later, Yen Chen and his women finally arrived at the entrance to the Forest of Death.

"What huge trees.." Yen Chen's jaw dropped seeing the enormous size of the trees that are more than two hundred meters tall! Their trunks are super thick, just like their branches.

The leaves on the trees are also huge, making him a little anxious to see many more fantastic things like this. Lili took a step forward and pointed towards the Silent Forest with a smile.

"This is the Great Forest of Death! It is divided into three parts. The outer part where Magical Beasts of the First to Fourth Levels usually stay, the inner part where only the Magical Beasts of the Fifth and Sixth Levels dare to live, and lastly , the central part, that's where the strongest Magical Beasts are. Only Magical Beasts of Seventh and Eighth level can live in the Central part of the Great Forest of Death."

Yen Chen gulped, it is common knowledge that Magical Beasts are three to five times more powerful than normal Cultivators. Even Sovereign Realm Cultivators do not dare to enter the Central part of the Great Forest of Death.

10