Chapter 35: Magical Beast Massacre
187 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahahaha~ don't worry husband, as long as an Eighth Level Magical Beast doesn't appear we will be completely safe..."

Su Rou laughed at his expression and comforted him with a smile. Su Ling agreed with her: Exactly, with our current strength no one with a power level below a Sovereign is capable of threatening us."

Yen Chen nodded with a bitter smile and looked at the Great Forest of Death with his eyes shining with desire, yet another bloody battle is about to begin and for some reason it is making him very excited and anxious.

"Let's go!." He waved to his women and entered the Silent Forest calmly, Su Ling and the others followed closely behind him.

They walked for a whole hour and finally stopped moving, Yen Chen took out a green pill and smiled: This pill will attract all the Magical Beasts in a radius of thirty-five thousand miles around us, let me take care of the fries first , after the strongest Magical Beasts came, let's kill them all together!."

"Yes!." The women agreed with him and took a few steps back in silence. Yen Chen crushed the Pill in his hand and threw the medicinal powder into the air and waited silently.

A few minutes passed quickly without any kind of response, Lili was a little upset at having to wait so long but before she could complain the small stones on the ground began to shake slightly.

The women looked at each other and nodded, Su Ling and Su Rou enveloped them all in their auras and flew into the sky, leaving only Yen Chen on the ground. He raised his hands and in the next moment a pair of black gloves with several ancient runes appeared in his hands.

"Not bad! This weapon is much better!." He clenched his fists tightly and sent ten percent of his spiritual Qi into the black gloves making his runes light up.

Yen Chen was excited feeling the explosive power contained in the pair of gloves. He found this pair of gloves in the Luo Family Treasury, they are Fifth level weapons! Made for Earth Kingdom cultivators.

Normally Yen Chen shouldn't be able to use such weapons yet but his Spiritual Qi is so dense and of such high quality that using such weapons is extremely easy for him. The ground beneath his feet began to shake along with the trees.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The huge trees several kilometers away fell to the ground solidly causing the earth to shake violently, a few seconds later a huge lizard over ten meters tall and twenty long bathed in fire came out from within the trees and looked at Yen Chen with the eyes red of desire.

'This little bastard has his eye on my bloodline...' Yen Chen's expression turned cold as ten thousand year old ice.

The Fire Lizard roared and spat a sea of flames at Yen Chen who just snorted and disappeared from where he was like a ghost, a second later he reappeared above the Fire Lizard's head and punched her hard.

*BOOM*

His fist covered in the Black Glove hit the Fire Lizard's head with all his force, transforming it into meat paste. The Fire Lizard's body trembled slightly and fell to the ground without a single trace of life.

"Humph! A little Third Level Beast, dare to be so arrogant in front of me? Go talk to Yama and then come back again..." Yen Chen snorted coldly and stored the Fire Lizard's corpse in the Dimensional Space. He didn't know why but Mei ordered to keep all the corpses of Magical beasts they killed.

*Shake*

*Shake*

*Shake*

*Shake*

The ground and the huge trees shook intensely, several powerful roars echoed from the distance along with trees falling to the ground solidly. Yen Chen smiled coldly and clenched his fists tightly.

"Hahahaha~ come on! Let's fight!." He roared with his eyes shining and raised his right hand to the side just in time to block a huge furry claw.

Yen Chen looked at the owner of the claw and saw a giant black wolf looking at him with sharp teeth showing, Yen Chen snorted and threw a simple punch at the black wolf's head causing it to explode into a mist of blood. After that he put away the Wolf's corpse and looked at the hundreds of First or Fourth Level Magical Beasts charging towards him with red eyes.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Powerful explosions occurred every second shaking the Forest for tens of kilometers, Yen Chen killed all the Magical Beasts that attacked him with just one punch. The giant Magical Beasts collapsed one by one but many more began to appear.

An hour passed quickly and Yen Chen had already killed thousands of Magical Beasts but many more could be seen rushing towards him along with other powerful Magical Beasts. Lili and Zoe really wanted to participate but Su Ling and Su Rou stopped them saying that this battle is for Yen Chen to improve himself.

With the two women's sharp eyes, they realized that Yen Chen's battle experience was getting bigger and bigger as time passed so they didn't want to hinder his rapid growth. The two twin sisters could only watch Yen Chen slaughter Magical Beasts in silence.

Another three hours passed very quickly, now only Second, Third and Fourth Level Magical Beasts are advancing towards Yen Chen like an endless tide, there were so many Magical Beasts that the flying Beasts blocked the Sun and the Earthly Beasts destroyed all the trees  around hundred miles.

Yen Chen was already completely covered in blood with several cuts all over his body, fortunately the attacks from thousands of Magical Beasts below the Fifth level only gave them minor injuries so Yen Chen's combat ability did not decrease in the slightest.

Even surrounded by tens of thousands of bloodthirsty Magical Beasts, Yen Chen's expression has not changed, she is as cold as before. Every Magic Beast died with just a single punch, of course some powerful Magic Beasts appeared but they were killed with two or three punches from Yen Chen.

While Yen Chen used the Magical Beasts as training partners, Su Ling and the other women watched their battle against the Magical Beasts in silence. Yuna furrowed her eyebrows and looked into the depths of the Forest of Death before looking at Su Ling.

"Madam..."

"It's okay, let him handle it..." Su Ling interrupted her without taking her eyes off Yen Chen. Su Rou smiled slightly and didn't say anything about her older sister's decision.

Sun Xi, Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena were worried but did not dare to challenge Su Ling's decision, not out of fear but out of respect. Su Ling and Su Rou were the ones who gave them everything they have today, Sun Xi and the four beautiful Maids maids would never dare to go against them.

Lili and Zoe were surprised and before they could ask what was happening their expressions changed...

*ROOOOAAAAR*

An extremely powerful roar followed by an extremely powerful bestial aura echoed from the depths of the Great Forest of Death. The Magical Beasts that were attacking Yen Chen shuddered and quickly retreated.

Soon a space of miles away was opened up with Yen Chen at the center, he narrowed his eyes and looked towards the direction of the roar and saw a huge Black Dragon flying towards him quickly.

"Four-horned Black Dragon!."

Yen Chen's pupils shrank and his blood stirred violently, his eyes changed into the golden eyes of a Dragon with vertical pupils.

Leave a ❤️ If you liked it.

7