Chapter 36: Battle against the Four-Horned Black Dragon
243 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Rou and the other women's expressions changed as they saw the giant four-horned Black Dragon flying towards Yen Chen with frightening speed.

"Big sister! This is the four-horned Black Dragon, he is part of one of the Emperor races of Magical beasts! He is extremely powerful even though he is a Sixth Level Beast, not even a Celestial Realm Cultivator is capable of defeat him..." Su Rou looked at Su Ling and spoke with a worried expression, before she didn't really care because she didn't know that an Emperor level Magical Beast would come after Yen Chen personally.

Imperial level Magical Beasts are extremely powerful and no other magical beasts at the same Level can go head to head with them, even Heavenly Realm cultivators could only flee if they saw a Magical Beast like the Four-Horned Black Dragon that is at the sixth Level.

"Let our husband handle it, don't worry he'll be fine.." Su Ling sighed and looked at Sun Xi and the other women with a soft smile, but inside she was worried sick.

"Don't worry, a small Black Dragon of impure bloodline cannot threaten Yen Chen..." A soft voice echoed in Su Ling's mind making her sigh slightly.

"I understand big sister Mei, but..."

"Enough, Yen Chen is already a grown man and your husband, stay silent and watch.." Mei stopped her from finishing and remained silent again, she knew that between Su Rou and the other women, Su Ling is who most loves Yen Chen.

This doesn't mean that Su Rou, Lili, Zoe Sun Xi don't love Yen Chen like Su Ling loves him but rather that the difference in love is very big. Su Ling is Yen Chen's mother and wife, the one who has the greatest loving bond with him, so this is very normal.

*BOOM*

The enormous Four-Horned Black Dragon landed in front of Yen Chen and roared at the sky, shaking Heaven and Earth for hundreds of miles. Yen Chen narrowed his eyes with a cold smile on his face.

The four-horned Black Dragon looked at Yen Chen coldly and snorted, in front of this huge Black Dragon Yen Chen looked as small as an ant. The four-horned Black Dragon was easily four thousand meters tall or even more, its body is incredibly long with super hard black scales.

Sharp, shiny claws and a large pair of fierce red eyes. Yen Chen looked at him and sneered: A Dragon with impure bloodline dares to be so arrogant towards me? Humph! If I don't rip your head off today! I will kill myself on the spot.."

For some reason, Yen Chen was super furious seeing the four-horned Black Dragon's pair of disdainful eyes. The Black Dragon let out a furious roar and smashed its right claw onto Yen Chen.

*BOOM*

The Claw collided against Yen Chen who only used one hand to protect himself, a huge explosion of energy occurred and everything within a thousand kilometer radius was turned into dust by the powerful energy waves. Lili and the other women gasped in astonishment seeing such power being released by a Sixth Level Magical Beast.

The dust settles revealing the Black Dragon's claw hovering two meters above the ground covered in cracks that go as far as the eye can see. The claw shook violently and in the next moment it was thrown upwards revealing Yen Chen with a cold smile on his face.

His black clothes are completely torn apart, only his pants can still be considered a somewhat decent outfit. Yen Chen spat at the ground and shot into the sky destroying the ground beneath him.

"Idiot! You want to crush me? Keep dreaming!." He forced himself to be on the same level as the Black Dragon's enormous head and gave it a powerful punch.

*BOOM*

A powerful burst of energy occurred as his small fist collided with the Black Dragon's face which was sent flying tens of kilometers away, Yen Chen landed on the ground with his arm numb and shot towards the four-horned Black Dragon quickly. .

*ROOOOAAAAR!*

The Black Dragon rose from the huge crater and roared into the sky, its roar contained infinite fury and its eyes looked at Yen Chen with murderous intent. He roared again and threw a sharp claw at Yen Chen who threw his fist with all his strength.

*BOOM*

Another powerful explosion occurred creating powerful waves of energy that traveled in all directions. Many Magical Beasts exploded into blood mist while the strongest ones suffered multiple injuries. Su Ling and Su Rou created a powerful Spiritual Qi barrier to protect Lili and the others.

Yen Chen and the Black Dragon were forced back by the force of the explosion and glared at each other fiercely, the veins on Yen Chen's right arm bulged due to the power contained in the four-horned Black Dragon's previous attack.

"Tsk! This bastard is too powerful! Good! I'll use him as a training partner and then kill him." Yen Chen thought with a cold smile and shot towards the four-horned Black Dragon.

The Dragon roared and also attacked him, soon the two were engaged in a fierce battle. Fists and claws collided constantly creating powerful explosions, Yen Chen's arms and fists began to bleed but instead of feeling pain he became more excited and fought fiercely against the four-horned Black Dragon.

Su Ling and the other women were shaken seeing him clashing head on against an extremely powerful Sixth Level Emperor Magical Beast specializing in strength, they were worried to death but they didn't dare go to help him as they could see Yen Chen's eyes shining with excitement .

He was clearly happy to be able to fight with his full strength against such a powerful opponent. Yen Chen and the four-horned Black Dragon fought for more than two and a half hours, the Black Dragon is covered in quite ugly wounds and Yen Chen is not in a better state.

Bloody wounds can be seen all over his body and arms, his own blood has painted his white hair red and his face is slightly pale but his golden eyes are still shining as brightly as before.

*ROOOOAAAAR!*

*BOOM*

The Black Dragon roared and swung its tail towards Yen Chen who was taken aback and was sent flying for over seven miles before crashing into the ground with immense force. The scales on the four-horned Black Dragon's entire body suddenly lit up, making Yuna and the other women's expressions change.

"Husband, be careful! He is activating a divine ability!." Su Ling shouted loudly.

Yen Chen, who had just emerged from a very deep crater, felt a terrible sensation of death, he hurriedly looked at the Dragon and saw all of its black scales shining and a ball of black energy being formed right in the middle of its four horns.

"Screw this!." He cursed loudly and released all of his spiritual Qi into the black gloves on his hands, making his runes shine brightly.

The huge ball of dark energy formed in the blink of an eye and shot towards Yen Chen with absurd speed. Yen Chen roared and placed both hands in front of him creating a golden shield.

*BOOM*

The ball of dark energy collided against Yen Chen's golden shield creating a gigantic explosion but it still did not dissipate and continued pressing against the golden shield causing it to slowly crack.

"Fuck! I won't lose to you!." Yen Chen roared and pushed the golden shield forward with all his strength, causing the muscles in his arms to rupture.

The ball of dark energy retreated a little but in the next moment it began to shine brightly, the Black Dragon clearly wants to kill Yen Chen with this attack.

The golden shield began to crack faster than before and golden-red blood sprayed from Yen Chen's arms and legs making Su Ling and the other women scream in anxiety.

Yen Chen looked at the immense ball of dark energy coldly, he roared and took a step forward using all his strength. He was excited when he managed to push the energy ball back but soon his expression changed.

*BOOM*

The ball of dark energy grew five times larger and the pressure caused the Golden Shield to explode. Yen Chen's golden eyes shined brightly before a very powerful explosion occurred.

"HUSBAND!."

"MASTER!."

"CHAOS DRAGON BATTLE ARMOR!."

*BOOM*

Leave a ❤️ If you liked it.

8