Chapter 37: Su Ling’s Suspicions
181 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The anguished screams of Sun Xi, Yuna and the other women echoed followed by a roar that shook the heavens for miles.

*BOOM*

A second after, a huge pillar of golden light shot into the skies within, evaporating the clouds for hundreds of miles, Su Ling, Sun Xi and the other women were shocked seeing the huge pillar of golden light.

An extremely powerful and majestic aura exploded from within the pillar of light causing the Four-Horned Black Dragon to shudder slightly, he looked at the pillar of light in fear and flew towards the depths of the Forest of Death as fast as he could.

Bella, Ayla and the other women were stunned along with the Cultivators watching the battle from far away, they did not expect to see such a terrifying Magical Beast flee the moment she felt the powerful aura coming from within the pillar of golden light.

"Humph! Want to run away? Leave your life first! Heavenly Chaos Divine Claw!." A cold and furious voice echoed from within the pillar of light and then a huge translucent Dragon claw shot out from within the golden pillar of Light.

The Dragon Claw traveled towards the fleeing Black Dragon with frightening speed and descended upon it, The Black Dragon let out one last roar of rage and fear before having its enormous head severed by the translucent Dragon Claw.

*Boom*

The Four-Horned Black Dragon's huge corpse fell to the ground heavily along with its severed head. Su Ling waved at Ayla and she disappeared and two seconds later she reappeared in the same place but the corpse and the head of the Black Dragon had disappeared.

The pillar of golden light slowly disappeared along with the translucent Dragon Claw revealing Yen Chen fully coated with little reddish black scales, his hands turned into claws and his eyes became like the golden eyes of a Dragon.

Helena and the other women were completely shocked and dazzled by the new level of fierce beauty that Yen Chen acquired with this transformation. Even the Cultivators who were watching from far away were shocked by such a change.

"Hahahahaha~ I feel so powerful.." Yen Chen laughed loudly and vomited a mouthful of blood in the next moment, his aura became chaotic and began to rapidly diminish.

"HUSBAND!."

"MASTER!."

Su Ling and the other women were completely frightened and rushed towards him quickly, they surrounded him and looked at him with immense worry and pain. Sun Xi saw his terrible injuries and started crying along with Lili and Zoe.

Su Ling and the other older women were able to hold back his tears but they were also feeling immense pain after seeing his current state up close. The scales on Yen Chen's skin disappeared along with all the dragon features revealing deep wounds.

"Don't cry my beautiful wives, I'll be fine, I'm just a little tired. That bastard was too strong" Yen Chen smiled and comforted his women seeing their beautiful faces pale with worry and pain.

“Swallow this healing pill quickly!.” Su Ling tried to give him a healing pill but Yen Chen shook his head with a forced smile.

"I can't, my body is going through a somewhat special situation, if I take this pill it will do me more harm than good..."

His refusal left his women frightened, Su Ling gritted his teeth tightly and looked at his injuries and saw that they were healing at a speed visible to the naked eye. She was shocked seeing this kind of self-healing speed and smiled bitterly after he fell asleep.

"Let's go, he'll be fine.." Su Ling stood up with Yen Chen in his arms and surrounded Lili and the others with his aura and disappeared from the place.

*BOOM*

A second after they left, a huge  Black Dragon Claw tore through the void and crushed the place Su Ling and the others were standing at. Everything within a radius of thousands of miles was turned into dust by the energy waves.

"Essence of a high-level true Dragon..." A sinister voice echoed from behind the tear in the void  in the Sky, two blood red eyes shined on the other side of the portal. The giant Claw went back inside the portal and disappeared.

The tear in the void quickly closed and everything returned to normal except for the gigantic hole where the huge Black Dragon Claw landed.

.........................

More than ten thousand miles away....

Su Ling and the others appeared in the middle of the forest suddenly and felt the ground shake violently, Zoe, Sun Xi and the others were surprises. Su Rou wiped the sweat running down her forehead.

"That was close..." She muttered with a pale face. Su Ling agreed with her and looked at Yen Chen with a beautiful smile.

"What the hell just happened?." Lili asked Su Rou with a dark expression. Zoe and the other women also looked at her.

Su Riu took a deep breath and looked towards the place where they were a few seconds ago: An Eighth level Magical Beast tried to capture us or rather tried to capture our husband..”

"What!." All the women turned pale with fear, Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena were no exceptions.

  An Eighth Level Magical Beast is much more powerful than a Sovereign Realm Cultivator and if that Magical Beast is an Emperor among Magical Beasts going head to head with a legendary Emperor was not impossible. Their hearts sank, if Yen Chen was really the target of that Magic Beast then he is in great danger.

"Don't worry, I used a group teleportation talisman to teleport us more than ten thousand miles from where we were before..." Su Ling saw everyone's expressions and reassured them with a soft smile but inside she is dying of concern.

"Don't worry, I hid your presence then and it's more than impossible for a small Magical Beast Eighth level to find all you." Mei's disdainful voice echoed in her mind, shocking Su Ling.

"Big sister, who are you? What is your relationship with my son?.." Su Ling asked with curiosity and a hint of concern in her voice.

"It's still too early for you to know, just know that I'm on Yen Chen's side and if need be, I'll use my own life to protect him. Little sister, I'm very sleepy so  I will go sleep." Mei gave him a vague answer and went to sleep, Su Ling sighed bitterly and looked at her son/husband with a complicated look.

'What the hell is happening to you, chen'r?.'

In the last few days Su Ling noticed something very strange with Yen Chen, when they go to sleep from time to time he says some strange names. She has also seen him looking at the sky with a worried and sometimes anxious expression.

After observing him for a few days she came to the conclusion that there was something very wrong with her son, at first she thought he was just worried about the future, after all, the world of cultivation is extremely cruel and merciless but now she realized that what was happening to him was not so simple.

*BOOOOM*

As Su Ling thought, a powerful explosion occurred hundreds of miles away from them, the women were alarmed and looked at the large fire mushroom with caution and surprise.

*BOOOOM*

*BOOOOM*

*BOOOOM*

*BOOOOM*

*BOOOOM*

More huge explosions occurred near that location, Su Rou and the other women looked at each other and advanced towards the location of the explosions quickly.

8