Chapter 38: Emily, Aiya, Rose and Ji Jiao
256 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm...."

Yen Chen's eyelids trembled slightly and opened a few seconds later, revealing a pair of beautiful golden eyes. He sat down on the soft bed and found himself in a tent.

*Ding!*

<Mission complete!>

[Mission 2]

Objective: Save Princess Jiao and her aunts from her enemies.

Difficulty: High

Time: 3 hours

Rewards:

1- 150 thousand DP (Divine Points)

2- 15 thousand high-level Spiritual Stones

3- 2 Bloodline Awakening Stone

4- Black Dragon Gauntlets

5- Wings of Fire

Mission status: Completed successfully

————————————

"What the hell happened while I was resting?" Yen Chen was stunned seeing the golden System screen right in front of him.

He didn't know how such an important System mission could be completed without him having participated in anything. Yen Chen tried to contact Mei but was unable to do so, so he deduced that she was sleeping.

"It seems like everyone is gathered outside..." Yen Chen thought after feeling the presence of his women and four new people a few meters away from the tent he is in.

Yen Chen tried to get up from the bed only to fall hard onto the floor: Ouch! Cum! My body has no energy..."

He groaned in pain feeling as if his bones were so weak that they were on the verge of breaking, this feeling was horrible and frightening for someone like Yen Chen who could previously destroy a huge mountain with just one punch.

The loud noise caught everyone's attention outside the tent, Su Ling was the first to rush in and was startled after seeing him lying on the ground: Husband! What happened?."

She ran over to him and asked with concern as she helped him lay down on the bed again. Su Rou and the other women entered the tent followed by three women and a little girl who looked to be thirteen years old.

The three beautiful women shuddered the moment they saw Yen Chen as the beautiful little girl's black and gold eyes shone brightly. Yen Chen found himself surrounded by all his women and smiled bitterly.

"My body is out of energy, it looks like all my energy was used to heal my injuries from the previous battle. Wife, help me drink my divine liquid.." He explained with a soft smile and  requested to Su Ling.

She blushed slightly but didn't refuse and picked up the small blue pot that appeared in front of her. Su Rou, Zoe and the other women blushed with embarrassment seeing him drinking the liquid inside the blue pot with his eyes closed and a drunken expression.

"Even in this state you still want to embarrass us?" Su Ling furiously gritted her teeth and pinched his waist tightly, making him wince in pain. Yen Chen looked at his beloved wife/mother with a hurt look but only received an angry look.

"This divine nectar is delicious and powerful.." He sighed and thought feeling a great amount of energy entering his body with each sip.

This small blue pot contains a spatial space of thirty square meters, there was a small puddle made of Yin energy inside it love juices from Su Ling and her other women. Yen Chen worked very hard the last few days, he his made his wives cum several times and stored all the love juices inside this little blue pot.

Su Rou, Yuna and the other women were not angry at Yen Chen for collecting and saving their Yin energy, in fact they also did the same thing. Yen Chen's Yang energy is extremely beneficial to their cultivation.

After drinking the divine elixir for a few more seconds, Yen Chen stopped drinking and licked his lips: Thank you, I feel much better!."

His words made Lili, Zoe, Sun Xi and the other women embarrassed. Su Rou laughed softly and said something in her husband's right ear that made him tremble with an anxious look. Yen Chen stole a light kiss from Su Rou making her smile and tried to evolve the light kiss into a passionate one but she pulled away with a cunning smile.

"Just wait my naughty wife, I'll teach you a good lesson later." Yen Chen mumbled softly and looked at his women with a soft smile and was shocked as soon as his eyes fell on three beautiful women.

A beautiful elf with long blonde hair and green eyes, a beautiful demon with an incredibly sexy curvy body and a pair of small black horns along with a pair of blood red wings. The other beautiful woman has long brown hair and two fox ears and six fluffy furry tails.

Yen Chen swallowed hard seeing such beautiful and sexy women, the beautiful fox woman and the beautiful demon woman completely captivated him, of course the beautiful elf also made his heart beat faster. Rose, Emily and Aiya blushed slightly with embarrassed expressions.

Su Ling and the other women smiled bitterly seeing Yen Chen's hungry wolf look. Zoe snorted and said coldly: Calm down or I'll hit you!."

Her cold voice made Yen Chen return to normal and left all the women in the tent surprised. Yen Chen laughed lightly and said with a smile: Sorry, I was totally captivated by them, Damn! I can't do anything if these three are so hot and beautiful..."

Emilly blushed violently and covered her face with her hands while Rose and Aiya laughed softly, the last one even winked at him and licked her lips making him swallow hard with his eyes wandering all over her plump body.

*Cough*

"Husband, these are the older sisters, Emilly, Aiya and Rose. The little sister here is called Ji Jiao.." Sun Xi coughed with a red face and introduced the three women and the little girl to Yen Chen who was a little surprised at the moment when he saw Ji Jiao's eyes.

Long black hair, one golden eye and the other black. Her skin is pale white and her face is very beautiful and cute, she is wearing a beautiful flowery dress that makes her even cuter. All of Yen Chen's lust and desire was gone after he laid eyes on Ji Jiao.

"Hello big brother..." She greeted him shyly, almost making Yen Chen faint due to her innate cuteness.

"It's a pleasure to meet you beautiful ladies, my name is Yen Chen, I hope that from now on we can get to know each other better.." He introduced himself with a beautiful smile and winked at Emilly, Rose and Aiya before turning his attention to Ji Jiao.

"You're so cute and beautiful! Come here, your big brother wants to give you a big hug.." Yen Chen smiled and asked her to come closer to him. Ji Jiao blushed slightly and climbed onto the bed with a shy expression and was soon captured by two strong arms.

"Older brother..."

"Hehehehe~ you're so cute!.." Yen Chen hugged her with a big smile and stroked her long hair. Ji Jiao's eyes became moist and soon tears flowed out of them.

"What was it? Did I do something that hurt you?" Yen Chen was a little scared seeing her crying and asked with a worried expression.

Su Ling, Ayla, Bella and the other women were also very worried seeing her crying like that. Emilly, Aiya and Rose sighed bitterly and fell silent, Ji Jiao tried to wipe away her tears but many more fell from her beautiful big eyes.

"I'm very happy! Thank you big brother!." Ji Jiao smiled happily and hugged him tightly.

Although confused, Yen Chen also hugged her and stroked her hair with a soft smile. Ji Jiao closed her eyes and fell asleep with a sweet smile a few seconds later.

9