Chapter 41: Spoiled little girl
158 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen, his wives, Emilly, Aiya, and Rose discussed their current situation for another two hours and a few minutes left the tent.

Emilly tried to take Ji Jiao to let Yen Chen recover in peace, but the little girl wouldn't let go of him for anything and continued sleeping ignoring her. This left Emilly, Aiya and Rose very shocked because Ji Jiao had never acted so spoiled with anyone before and was always super obedient.

Seeing the three women's failed attempts, Yen Chen asked them to leave Ji Jiao with him and promised that he would not hurt her or do anything inappropriate to her. Although a little reluctant, the three women agreed and left together with Su Ling and the others.

*Sigh*

"You're really spoiled eh, you little girl one.." Yen Chen let out a soft sigh and gave Ji Jiao a kiss on the cheek.

Ji Jiao's face turned slightly red and her small eyelashes trembled slightly. Yen Chen laughed seeing his failed attempt to pretend to be asleep and pinched his cheeks: Hey! You can't fool me, little girl~.."

Her soft and gentle voice made Ji Jiao's small body tremble slightly, she slowly opened her eyes and buried her face in Yen Chen's chest. He smiled lightly and gently stroked her hair.

"Big brother! I want to hear a story!." Ji Jiao looked at him and demanded with a cute pout.

Yen Chen kissed her forehead and squeezed her cheeks with a smile: Of course, but first answer me... How beautiful is your mother?."

"Um....Mommy is the most beautiful woman in the world! Just like the older sisters Ling and Rou!." Ji Jiao thought for a while and responded with a big smile.

"Hehehehe~ I see, it seems that my princess has gained much of her mother's beauty.." Yen Chen tickled her making her laugh loudly with red cheeks.

"Come on! History! History!." Ji Jiao lay down on the bed and used Yen Chen's chest as a pillow and shouted loudly with an excited expression.

Yen Chen could only helplessly sigh and give in to this little girl's innocent desires, he kissed her forehead once again and stretched his left hand forward and soon two balls of golden energy formed in her palm.

"Once upon a time.." Yen Chen started telling some stories of Earth, making Ji Jiao's beautiful eyes shine, the two balls of energy took different shapes over time.

Big bad wolf, snow white, dwarves, the beast among many others. This little girl was too greedy and only fell asleep after three whole hours listening to stories, making Yen Chen sigh with relief and satisfaction, he his remembered the time when he told stories to his younger sister on earth.

"I miss you three so much.." A soft sigh escaped his mouth followed by a bitter smile, he's not that worried about his mother and sisters on Earth because Mei is taking care of them personally.

Having an extremely powerful and trustworthy Goddess do this made him want to become stronger and go find his family on Earth. Yen Chen accompanied Ji Jiao for another hour and left the tent after giving her one last kiss on the forehead.

“Big brother…” A soft murmur came out of his little mouth followed by a beautiful happy smile, Yen Chen felt a little bitter and angry. He didn't know how someone could be so evil to try to hurt such a cute and innocent little angel.

'I'm going to kill all the bastards in this world!.' He promised himself and finally walked out of the tent and was greeted by the moonlight.

"Has it already gotten dark? Time has passed quite quickly.." Yen Chen looked at the millions of bright stars in the sky and the Great Moon that illuminated the dark world just like the Sun and nodded with satisfaction.

"Husband! Have you recovered yet?." Sun Xi appeared beside him and asked with a worried expression. Yen Chen placed a light kiss on her lips and nodded.

"Yes, I feel much better!."

Sun Xi sighed in relief and held his hand with a red face: Husband, come with me, I want to show you something..”

She didn't wait for his response and quickly took him to another tent, as soon as the two entered, an isolation formation was activated. A few minutes later loud moans echoed inside the tent. Su Ling, Lili, Zoe and Su Rou noticed Sun Xi's disappearance and were very worried but soon the worry was replaced by anger.

The four women invaded the tent with burning eyes ready to settle scores with their sister but once they entered the tent they never came out. Yuna and the other three maids were jealous because they knew that a certain Wolf had barely devoured Su Ling and the others and was still devouring them.

Emilly, Aiya and Rose didn't know whether to laugh or cry, amid the current situation, did they still have time to have sex? The three women felt a little frustrated but didn't dare complain, after all, they are the ones who need their help.

The time passed and seven hours later, Yen Chen finally walked out of Sun Xi's tent with a smile on his face with his bare upper body revealing his muscular chest that left Rose and Aiya breathless while making Emilly gulp.

"Good night girls..."

"You are ours now, master.."

Yen Chen was about to greet the three women when her body was wrapped with thin, glowing threads and then pulled towards the darkness of the night leaving Aiya, Rose and Emilly shocked. Everything happened so quickly that there wasn't even time for them to react.

The three beautiful women looked at each other and spoke at the same time: A family of perverts..."

They sighed at the same time and went back to cultivating in silence, some time later Emilly got up from the pillow and went to check on Ji Jiao. Rose and Aiya looked at each other and also went to check on Ji Jiao.

..................

Four hours later....

"These naughty women are awesome." Yen Chen walked out of a tent with a satisfied smile. The last few hours were very good, although there was no penetration, he still had a lot of fun with Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena.

Yen Chen stretched his body and looked at the surroundings with his eyes shining with curiosity: Where are Emilly and those two beautiful seductresses?."

He closed his eyes and stepped on the ground gently, then a metal projection of the entire terrain for more than twelve miles appeared in his mind, in the mental projection there are thousands and thousands of huge trees and small nocturnal animals.

There were no Magical Beasts or any other living and non-living beings that could pose a threat to them. Yen Chen opened his eyes again and smiled, he saw that Aiya, Rose and Emilly were accompanying Ji Jiao while their beloved wives are resting or cultivating using the Yang Essence they gained from him.

Yuna and the other three maids are doing the same, Yen Chen looked at the small camp and disappeared in the dead of night, of course with the connection between from the root Yin and Yang, Su Ling and the other women noticed he was moving away but they  weren't worried. With Yen Chen's current strength, there was almost no living being in this part of the Forest of Death that could pose any kind of threat to him.

Yen Chen ran through the huge trees of the Great Forest of Death with absurd speed, crossing a thousand miles in less than ten seconds and continued running for another minute before finally arriving at the foot of a large mountain.

"Why did you come here?." Mei's soft voice echoed in his mind making him smile happily.

"You've finally woken up, I intend to advance to the Golden Core Realm but my intuition is telling me to do it at a location far from our camp..."

He responded as he scaled the enormous mountain with high jumps, each jump sending him thousands from meters upwards.



6