Chapter 42: Golden Lightning Falcon
208 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I have an idea of what will happen when you advance to the Golden Core Realm..”

Mei muttered in a low voice leaving Yen Chen surprised and curious but he didn't ask because he knew she wouldn't say anything.

He stepped on a large boulder and took another leap breaking the giant boulder into smithereens. Yen Chen shot into the sky like a shooting star and asked with concern: Are you okay? It looks like you're tired..."

"It was nothing, I ran out of energy after dealing with all the karmic burden that fell on Su Ling after I spoke to her.." Mei sighed and explained calmly.

Yen Chen was surprised that such a powerful Goddess was tired after dealing with a mortal's karmic burden. Yen Chen could only imagine how terrifying this karmic burden was.

"Thank you my love.." He thanked her with a happy smile.

"No shame! Since when are we having this kind of relationship?." Mei shouted shyly, if Yen Chen was able to see her he would be fascinated by her beautiful blushing face.

He laughed loudly and jumped from a rock into the sky again: You became mine the moment I saw you, no one except me can have you as a wife!"

"Humph! Big words, become stronger and who knows, maybe I can think of taking you as my husband..." Mei snorted and spoke shyly, making Yen Chen very excited.

"You that said!" Yen Chen laughed with a very happy expression and took another leap into the sky but this time he used Spiritual Qi on his legs.

*Boom*

The rocks on the mountain exploded and Yen Chen flew into the sky with frightening speed, a few seconds later he finally reached the top of the mountain that was over Thousand miles tall but what greeted him was not a wonderful landscape but rather a two huge sharp bottles. 

Yen Chen snorted and punched towards the sharp claw, a pair of Golden Gauntlets with ancient runes and images of nine roaring Golden Dragons appeared above his hands. The ancient runes lit up within a thousandth of a second after he channeled Spiritual Qi into them.

*BOOOOM*

The sharp claws and the Gauntlet collided creating a large explosion of energy, a bird's cry echoed and the owner of the claws was sent flying backwards while Yen Chen was sent flying away from the mountain.

He acted quickly and took out a shield from within the Dimensional Space and sent forty percent of his Spiritual Qi into the shield making it shine brightly.

*BOOOOM*

The Shield exploded and the force of the explosion sent Yen Chen straight to the top of the mountain, he landed softly on the grass at the top of the mountain and looked at his surroundings and found himself in a grassy place with some small trees and a huge boulder with hundreds of meters high in the center and a hole in the middle.

"Ho? He didn't die?." Yen Chen was surprised seeing a giant golden hawk covered in lightning crawling out of a hole with extreme difficulty.

He walked up to the golden hawk calmly and saw that its legs and one of its wings had been broken by his previous attack. Yen Chen shrugged his shoulders and prepared to launch an attack to end his life quickly, the Golden Falcon looked at him and let out a birdlike cry.

Yen Chen ignored him and threw a punch towards his head, the golden hawk closed his eyes as if he accepted his fate and this shook him deeply. Yen Chen stopped his fist with enough power to annihilate an entire large city two inches away from the Golden Falcon's head and forced his fist to the other side.

*BOOOOM!*

The void for tens of kilometers exploded revealing a vast expanse of darkness but the tear in the sky closed in an instant, Yen Chen who had just launched the attack that made the tear in the sky lowered his fist and looked at the Golden Falcon in silence.

The Golden Falcon was silent for a few seconds and finally opened his eyes which shone brightly after he realized he was still alive, he looked at Yen Chen and let out several bird cries and for some reason Yen Chen understood what he or rather she meant.

"You only attacked me because you thought I wanted to steal your eggs?" Yen Chen asked with a frown, the Golden Falcon nodded quickly and shouted once more.

Yen Chen felt very bad, she was just a mother trying to protect her children from possible enemies, after all, this Golden Hawk is a Golden Lightning Hawk! She is an extremely powerful Elite Magical Beast and eggs from her can be sold for an extremely high price in the market.

"I'm sorry.." He apologized and made her eat one hundred Sixth Degree high level healing pills. Each of these pills is extremely rare and difficult to find but he wasn't worried about that at all.

Yen Chen had the System and there were various types of pills in the System store but the prices of the pills were very high, of course the effects were dozens or even hundreds of times better than the pills in this world but he and his beautiful wifes ones have not arrived yet to the stage where they could buy them at will.

The Golden Lightning Falcon swallowed the healing pills without complaining and closed his eyes to rest for a while, Yen Chen sat next to him and stroked his golden feathers carefully, every now and then a golden ray hit him but it only tickled him and Nothing else.

"Why?." Mei who had been silent the entire time asked with confusion evident in his voice.

Yen Chen looked at the Golden Lightning Falcon and smiled: Because I hurt her, I can't kill her because she only attacked me to protect her children..."

"She attacked you first, it's normal that you have the right to kill her.." Mei argued.

"Wrong, she attacked me but she didn't intend to kill, if that were the case I would have killed her a long time ago but she didn't so I can't kill her and I don't want to kill her." Yen Chen responded with a soft smile.

"Okay, do whatever you want, I'll come back after you resolve your affairs.." Mei snorted and cut the connection between them.

'This beautiful Goddess of mine is a little scary...' Yen Chen smiled bitterly and continued stroking the Golden Lightning Falcon's beautiful golden feathers in silence.

Mei was very dissatisfied that he his didn't kill the Golden Lightning Falcon after it was attacked by she. This gave Yen Chen a little more information about her Fairy Goddess. She is definitely someone who is used to seeing blood and killing as if it were something super normal.

Yen Chen sighed bitterly and waited for two and a half hours until finally all of the Golden Lightning Falcon's injuries were healed with the help of the healing pills. She screamed loudly and rubbed her head against Yen Chen who laughed softly and took out a large piece of the Four-Horned Black Dragon's flesh.

The Golden Lightning Falcon shouted excitedly with its golden eyes shining with pure happiness and took the large piece of meat into its nest quickly without letting Yen Chen say a single word. He laughed out loud, finding her very funny but he didn't feel offended.

The flesh and blood essence of an Imperial Beast is a delicacy for normal and Elite-type Magical Beasts. The Golden Lightning Falcon will transform  completely after eating the flesh of the Four-Horned Black Dragon and drinking its powerful blood essence.

“It will probably become an extremely powerful Seventh Level Imperial Magical Beast..” Yen Chen muttered softly and looked at the mountains in the distance with a bitter smile.

7