Bits and Pasta Sauce
62 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Hi~! It's your not god of Change and Transmigration! Just here to let you know that, You my friend have chosen a world that will alter your perception! You're body is all different and some parts of your head aren't the same! Not quite a rabid racoon but we can't all be dumpster divers.

SOOOOO, you're kinda sorta like a sapient but also an animal. you can think but you're sorta not all human in the mental department. And this one comes with an instant new body that you let your lizard brain help you out with!

Hope you have fun!

[collapse]

 

 

"Uhnnn…"

Opening your eyes to the color light green all around you. Sitting up you rub your eyes and blink several times but the green you see stays. The only difference is you recognize a silhouette, it's dark gray around it, outlining four rectangular legs and a flat surface. "A table?" You whisper to yourself before looking around for anything else.

Slowly you start to make out that you're in some room and the Floor’s makes a wet sticky sound as your bare feet step around. It feels a lot like chunky pasta sauce and it smells like your favorite steak. Without thinking you rub your finger on the floor and suck on it. The flavor is rich like a tasty gravy on bacon bits and mashed potatoes.

You quickly realize your hand glows a soft orange while some blue mist wriggles around your form like a fuzzy aura. You quickly realize you have some heat vision but something in your gut tells you that you're way off the mark. "Ok then I'll just call it special vision." You argue with yourself. The chosen word builds a warm pride in your chest as if the world itself was cheering you on. "Wait…three fingers and a thumb?" It looked different from a normal huuuuuu….huuuu? For some reason the name of your previous species wasn't part of your vocabulary, this confused you but you didn't feel distressed. Just a little bugged really. 

Guess I'm not too aware of what's different? But I should know these things….right? Any growing frustration from this just cooled into a relaxed mellowness.

Shrugging to yourself, you quickly find a doorway only to step into more of that tasty gravy. You feel full but something tells you that you're not at 100% yet. With a quick look, you find a hallway filled with odd lumps and nothing else, so you quickly stuff more of that gravy into your mouth. 

Wiping your mouth with your arm and scraping your fingers on your teeth to clean them, almost like a brush. Once your mouth feels properly cleaned, you go down the left side of the hall. You listen for anything, hoping to find someone to talk with and get along with. Your back ached and felt itchy at that thought, filling you with determination to find another souuuuuuu…sowoooo… another person. Sadly you don't see anyone, just green and gray.  And cluttered halls.

So in an effort to find anything you try to listen to anything. Focusing your very being to this act, slowly turning your head side to side, which in turn makes something pull up from the sides of your head. It feels like when you pull your hand backwards in a stretch and opening your mouth with some water still inside. Once fully open you feel soft fuzzy things on what you assume are horns, it was like someone playing with a feather. At the same time you feel your sense of smell expanding, you could smell more meaty gravy and even chicken pasta with a creamy sauce.

You stand there silently listening for anything beyond the boring emptiness. 

*chirp*

The sound makes you snap your head in that direction. You're unsure how but the sound builds a heavy tension in your chest that makes two wild beats. *thun thun thun* *dun dun dun dun* Your body feels like thousands of bugs crawling on your skin and your arms fidget as if your loved one was struck. It sounds like it's coming from a room past two hallways, with that your horns press back into your head with the feeling of scooping gel in your hands.

You bend your knees before pushing off the floor into more of a high-long hop, surprising you but also filling you with excitement. Rushing down the halls you near a corner but instead of slowing down you lunge to the wall. Sticking to it like a lizzzzzzz… a bug and you jump off it.

After some more jumping down a few hallways only to be met with odd lumps that were colored a pale yellow. They were blocking a doorway much to my annoyance, this was the fastest way to that room. This would mean I'd have to find another way around but what if whatever I was rushing to died!? My body ached and felt like a stick rubbing up and down my ribs. "NO! NO! I HAVE TO GO THERE!" you shout in a burning anger. In anger you flex your arms only to feel your shoulders and muscles pulling away from your arms as if they were collapsible tool box shelf. But you ignore it in anger as you tremble and feel lost of cool air rush into your body before slamming your fists into the yellow lumps. The lumps made a crumbling sound as my fists blew them apart.

You continue pummeling the lumps until you realize they're all been either blown away or shattered into dust. Strangely you don't feel out of breath and your knuckles don't feel broken or even bruised! Not even your muscles ache!

*chirp*

You easily hear the cry as you dash through the opened hallway right into three red glowing lights in front of you. Something about them feels off to you. They're glowing and have a similar body shape to you. What are huuuuuuuu….huuuus…damn it you mentally curse your missing vocabulary right as one notices you and screams, falling to his rear. The other two turn, their mouths open and you can see it glow a inky black. From the black mouths you can see upside down acts of aggression. You knew that people shouldn't greet each other with such an open mouth so freely. Something about it felt wrong to the point your stance lowered and your muscles started pulling and stretching. 

"Abbba douuu tu rea lotis zar!" The one that fell shouted at you.

"Totis marz torus mak." One said slowly reaching behind their back.

"Bal hazac, tor tut ralllli." The other snickered.

Their red bodies started pulsing a bloody red as they started making hand movements of cupping their hands and waving it at themselves. The other one who reaching behind their back waved their hand as something flew at your face.  Luckily what they threw was moving really slow that it looked like it was hovering in the air. The odd silhouette made it look like a pointed stick with a odd handle. 

That's a kniiiiiiii….! These fuckers are trying to kill me!

Quickly you launched yourself at the two,evading the stick and tackling the closet one that you assume was snickering. But you don't hit the floor, you take this red being straight into the wall behind their group. Their body partially in the wall you raise a fist and smash it into their head feeling a crunchy pop as their head is slammed through the wall. Their red color starting to dim slowly but not fast enough as you place your feet on his body and look for the other, quickly finding it. With a scowl you tighten your leg muscles as you use the other's body as a springboard and send yourself flying at your target.

Slamming into this one, this time sending both of you to the ground. But you grab their neck mid fall and plant your feet firmly in the ground before throwing them sliding across the floor. This action actually allowed you to gouge a small ravine with their body which instantly turned  green.

Turning you fail to spot the last one who seems to have ru-

*SSSSSUUUUURRRRRRRRR*

Your body trembles and your blood feels like a blazing furnace as you throw yourself through the wall as you had to act. NOW! 

Standing up, you hear a scream and another cry. This one makes you feel your stomach twist and your skin vibrate. Standing in front of you postures the third red being with a gray pointy stick to the neck of-of…..

The other was a pulsing yellow and pink being. Their legs were lengthy like a runner's with a thin feminine torso that was hourglass shaped. They have two charming eyes that glow a pale white and hair that wildly reaches the shoulders. They don’t look like your past species but the glow they give off makes it hard to tell details. 

In an instant you recognize a longing and familiarity with this other be-person. Then it dawns on you, this person is part of your own race or maybe species. But a part of you is confused as every time you try to categorize this one as female your body feels like you've stolen from your loved mother. 

"Tonnn ko tuuuu mana ha!?" Shouted the red thing. "Hahaha! Tou meeen tuk chu!" It corgled as it brought the stick to your only source of understanding in this world. Their white eyes widening as their body trembled. "Hooo tuu mak tak!" The red animal used his chin to look at a box that had bars attached to its front.

Your eyes widen at the sight of the box, instantly recognizing that to be a caggggggggg…. A fucking box of stopping! You turn to the red monster, its inky black mouth exposing its teeth in a gleeful challenge while laughing to itself. You want to show your teeth, rip its throat and crush its head but every movement makes it bring the stick closer to the scared shaking person.

You have to act now! You feel your jaw open before the corners pull and separate into three parts. Your throat pulls and stretches as you instantly suck in air, rapidly filling your lungs. Before the red beast could shout more things, muscles within your torso press inward and a ringing, pounding vibration is shout all around you. You can feel the air beating into the walls, your body and thrashing into that red thing! 

You watch as it covers the sides of its head, dropping the stick and falling to its knees. It shakes and spins on the ground, allowing the familiar existence to quickly move away. You keep pushing on your chest until the red thing’s body falls limp. Without waiting you move until you’re standing above it, placing your foot on its chest. Slowly pressing, you feel its bones pop and snap under your pressure until it pops and splashes the ground in wetness.  

It kinda smells like gravy?

“chirp”

A soft welcoming from behind draws your attention, spotting the other you sitting below your height and looking up at you. They look scared and nervous, maybe anxious.

“chirp-chirp”

They’re asking for kindness and open communication. Your mouth closes and a soft chirp rings out from within you, feeling like a grumble. Your response was to just say yes. The being’s body radiated a soft white hue, pulses a orange color twice, giving you a feeling of thankfulness.

Their mouth opens as they softly speak. “Hunter, please do not feast upon me. I am but of the plant. I do not taste good.” they said in an odd girlish-boyish voice.

“I do not feed on my own kind, I feast on the wet water these rooms offer. I only seek to find more open land.” You say. Darn, your vocab really sucks after all! How the heck will they understand that?!

“But my birth and head parents warned of those that eat the wet juices of others lust after all juice.” They said.

“I will not eat you, I have killed to protect. I seek no other thing from you but words.” You awkwardly explain. 

“But your heart glows red. Perhaps you're the lure before the jaws. Please just consume the soul binder. It is an offering for my safety.” They nervously said as they motioned to the once red thing you smashed.

You almost want to sigh at how open this person is being. A lesser creature would've taken offense or even aimed to finish them. “I killed them because you being held. Unless you were trying to live here?” You point out and oddly you realize how easily it was to deal with those things, you don't even feel mildly upset about it.

The being falls to a low bow. “No! Please don’t allow them to hold my soul! I want to go home! Back to my pack and my clan!” They shout in a panic, their body even flashes a bright yellow.

You feel that their raising voice is a challenge to your position but seeing them bowing on the floor seems to diminish that feeling. “I want to leave here and learn more. I think we help and find the open lands.” You say, hoping they understand the place that is not in here.

“Yes! We find spinning pond and find homelands. Oh but you can't join me after, not part of pack or clan.” They quickly answer, they nod their lowered head twice before chirping again.

“That is fine, I seek home. We can find faster together…….what call title you go by?” You ask hoping they understand. 

“Title? Why ask some close question?” They flashed a pale pink color while bringing in their limbs, looking smaller. “N-no, I am not holder or giver of child.” They look away, making a soft whimpering sound. They clearly didn't like this topic.

“Then let's find a way out.”

0