Chapter 2 : Germa 66
80 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Damn it out of everyone in this world it has to be the infamous criminal organization Germa 66 , fuck l hope they won't immediately kill me on the spot ... Shit l need to think fast inorder to avoid my death think hank think .... " 

While hank was deep racking his brain to escape from his current hazard situation . 

********************

Inside a huge castle which is on back of a huge snail , there's a huge guy who has a yellow moustache and long yellow hair , cursing on his luck for failing his life project which is to create perfect soldier who has zero emotions and 100 percent loyalty to the creater 

" Fuck 101 experiment also fails , just how many times do l have to fail to create my perfect soldier . My wife who currently gave birth to my daughter Reiju is very sick so l can't able to directly test my experiments on her and l don't want to kill my daughter if my experiment fails it will definitely kill Reiju and this may effect sora's mental health which will lead to a great loss for my germa kingdom and my experiment , fuck l want more human lab rats for my experiment ...... Uff that's it l'm gonna raid the nearby islands and kidnapp some humans for my experiment hope l find some nice specimens .."

Judge who summoned his military and generals commanded 

" Oyyy you weaklings attack the nearby island and catch some humans it can be anyone men,women or children  l don't care l just want more test subjects ,NOW GOO!!! , fetch me some good products ".

*******************

Currently hank searching a place to hide , thinking 

" Fast hank fast , l need to hide fast , those germa 66 is definitely not a good news they definitely either gonna kill everyone in this island for gold or they gonna capture everyone to sell as slaves who knows " 

While our average mc hastily searching a place to hide , germa 66 soldiers starting to get docked in the island and when last soldier is docked they started they assault on the islanders creating a huge ruckus everywhere .

Capturing every child, women and men and killing old mens and womens , this created a huge chaos in that island.

Children are crying as they got seperated from their parents.

Mothers are screaming as they got taken away from their kids and thrown into cages

Men are trying hard to resist but all that goes to naught as the soldiers are easily disarming them and beating them until they lose consciousness in front of their loved ones 

Old people were brutally killed by the soldiers as they serve no purpose for the experiments.

There was total despair everywhere , burning , screaming , crying , hopeless situation 

Hank who is watching this scene from a small cave which was covered by bushes and plants , trying his best not to make even a small sound as much possible as he can . 

 Hank as a person from modern and peace era , shocked to his core watching the situation happening in front of his eyes .

Hank suddenly saw a little boy trying his best to carry his old grandma to the cave where he is currently hiding.

Boy who is carrying his grandma on his back , said 

" Grandma don't worry , l will definitely gonna protect you , l know a place it will definitely gonna keep us safe from those soldiers until Marine come so don't worry okay , until l'm there no one's gonna hurt you hehe" 

" Ohh young ray just leave me , save yourself l'm gonna die soon anyway so it will be better to die here , protect yourself remember you told me that when you gonna grow up you will be a marine to protect those who are weak and stop all future choas and evil "

" No grandma no... , you are my only family who is left to me after my parents died due to a accident , you took me in and treat me with all those tasty food and those nice moments l don't wanna miss those days , please.. grandma l want to go back to our usual life "

" Young ray , l'm sorry l'm not even that strong , ohh God is their anyone who gonna safe us from this evil please anyone ... God Nikka please...." 

 Gun shot

Grandma who is been carried by ray got shot by a germa soldier died at that very spot , which cause ray to fall down forward on his face 

Immediately got himself up and call his grandma by shaking her slowly 

" Grandma , grandma , grandma .... Please wake up pleaseeeee hiek hiek hey grandma please don't die graaaandmaaaa........ Please..."

Hank who is watching suddenly couldn't hold himself any longer started to run towards the boy , carried him by dragging his arm 

" Oyyy why are you dragging me , my grandma is still alive hiek.. just leave me she's fine , just leave me ".

To which hank remained silent , trying his hard to control his tears 

But the germa soldier who killed Ray's grandma saw both hank and ray started running towards them 

To which hank immediately lifted ray and kept him under his arm , started sprinting into forest but the germa soldier is far faster than hank 

Caught upto them , banged back of hank head with his rifle handle , caused hank to miss his balance and lead hank to rolled forward and bashed on the ground 

Germa soldier immediately chained hank and ray and dragged them to a huge square prison in which there are lot of males injured and chained 

He threw hank into the jail and closed the prison doors 

Dusting off his hands soldier said

" Ufff finally the work is over".

Hank who is started to look around his surroundings shocked to watch at which   ones a peaceful village turned into a burning hell .

" Fucking hell" .

4