Chapter 9 – The Benefits of Sex
3k 27 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Harem?
  • Sure Votes: 138 29.1%
  • Nah Votes: 92 19.4%
  • Lulu’s main girl, but Lily can have sex with others Votes: 245 51.6%
Total voters: 475

As soon as the both of us come down from our highs, we hear that familiar dinging sound multiple times,

*Ding! Level Up!*

*Ding! Level Up!*

*Ding! Level Up!*

‘Oh shit, three levels at once? If I wasn’t absolutely enraptured by Lulu, I’d say we fuck over and over again for the levels.’

While cuddling in the tub, both of us read our new statuses. I notice that mine has a section underneath now that permanently displays Lulu’s stats as well.

}~~~~~~{Status}~~~~~~{

(Note: All tag:Infernal instances are hidden)

[Name:] Lilith Fellgrim

[Race:] Demon (5x - Stat Gain | 3x - XP required per level)

[Tag:] Infernal

[Class: B Infernal Mage]

|

[Titles:]

[U Summoned Demon: Immunity to enslavement]

[U Sin of Lust: Gains experience through sexual encounters]

[SSS Demon Lord Seed: has the prerequisites to eventually become a Demon Lord]

|

[Taboos:]

[Taboo of Corrupted Twins: Gain extra experience through sex with twin]

|

[Level: 7]

|

[Stats:]

[STR: 180(360) ->380(760)]

[DEF: 240(480) ->540(1080)]

[DEX: 310(620) -> 600(1200)]

[INT: 730(2190) -> 1040(3120)]

[WIS: 540(1620) -> 940(2820)]

[Stat Total: 3500(8980)]

|

[Lulu’s Stats:]

[Level: 7]

[STR: 540(1620) -> 1010(3030)]

[DEF: 700(2100) -> 1350(4050)]

[DEX: 340(1020) -> 640(1920)]

[INT: 170(340) -> 200(400)]

[WIS: 250(500) -> 300(600)]

[Stat Total: 3500(10000)]

|

[Skills:]

[Active Skills: SS Universal Appraisal / S Brainwash / B Infernal Shield / D Infernal Fireball / D Charm / D Speed Burst / F Lesser Heal / (TABOO) Enfeeble / (TABOO) Affliction]

[Passive Skills: U Twin Connection / L Demonic Growth / SS Demonic Royalty / S Curse Aura / A Fire Immunity / A Soul Drain / B Regeneration / B Lesser Infernal Element / E Lesser Fire Element / E Lesser Illusion Magic / (TABOO) Insanity Immunity]

|

[Equipment:]

[ L | Demon Princess Outfit (set)]

[ L | Demon Princess Wand]

}~~~~~{Status End}~~~~~{

As I feel the new power of me doubling my stat points, I feel something else happening as well. A slight heat begins to build at two points of my back, which quickly grow to become itchy. The same thing is happening just above my ass. Evidently, Lulu has this happening as well as she reaches behind her back and starts to scratch at the spots. A look of pure agony starts to grow on her face as I see her nails start to grow sharp. Flakes of dead skin start to tear off thanks to the claws ripping away at them. Lulu speaks in a hushed tone, worried about Alice hearing us.

“Ahhhhh! What the fuck is happeniiiiing?!”

I move to help her, using one hand to scratch the spot just below her right shoulder blade, and right above her ass. My nails have the same heat in them for a second, quickly growing to the same length, but not the same sharpness as Lulu’s. While scratching, it suddenly starts to feel like I have a hair in my eye, which quickly leads to me abandoning my aid for Lulu and rubbing my eyeballs. They feel dreadfully dry, so I start to blink rapidly.

As I look at Lulu’s back, I start to see something coming up from the raw skin revealed by the flaking dead skin above. Feathers? White, bloody feathers. Little strings of blood drip down her back as the small wings reveal themselves. They’re about the size of my palm, or about five and a half inches long. (Sorry metric bros)

As I look at her back, I see wisps of blue energy leaving the wounds caused by the wings. Some of the blue energy begins to attach to the injury. Wherever this energy attaches, new skin begins to quickly grow. I see this blue energy also leaving her fingernails, eyes, mouth, ears, nose, and feet. It moves the same through water as it does through the air. I instinctively know what this is. This is mana. As my eyes fully adjust, I move on to scratching my back to help my own wings escape from below the surface. All the while, Lulu has moved on from her back and started scratching the spot above her ass.

I see something already starting to break through the top layer of skin. It’s a bright pink heart-shaped object. It pushes through with far less blood than the wings, almost like a needle pricking through her skin. Her regeneration kicks in, quickly sealing the three inch-long would from the tip of her new demon tail.

On their own, I can feel my own wings and tail breaking through the surface of dead skin. As our bodies start to settle, I look in the tub at the blood and dead skin floating around and feel a bit disgusted. However, I notice that both of these substances are rapidly turning into pure mana and disappearing on their own. Is that a side to being a demon?

When Lulu turns to look at me, I notice two cute little horns poking out of the top of her forehead, just behind her hairline. They’re a pastel pink color, with a darker pink at the base. They curve up slightly and are about one inch long. She looks at me with a bit of worry in her eyes at our physical changes.

“What just happened?”

I shake my head,

“I-“

*DING!*

[L Demonic Growth has been triggered!]

[Demonic Aspect awoken:]

[Aspect I | Unlocks at Level 5 | Sprouts of wings and your tail grow in. Your physical aspects grow according to your stat distribution. You step on the path to evolution.]

[Current Evolutionary Path: Path of the Archon]

Ah. I was wondering what that skill did. So this is what made us sprout these new parts. Is it a skill that makes us become more demonic with every level we get? If so, will we look absolutely horrific at level one hundred?

Based on what we look like now, I don’t think we will. We’ll probably turn more succubus-like. This does have me worried, though… I couldn’t use illusion magic to hide our ears… how the hell am I gonna hide these?

[L | Demon Princess Outfit (set) hides all instances of tag:infernal.]

So, it should hide all this? If that’s the case, why aren’t our ears hidden as well?

[Analyzing…]

[Bladed ears: a common aspect among non-human races. They allow for higher quality hearing, and give greater mana sensing abilities.]

Ah, I see. Our ears don’t technically count as infernal. If that’s the case, won’t our wings also be shown?

[Analyzing…]

[Small White Wings: A common aspect of young succubi. Used to trick humans into confusing them with angels. Cannot be used to fly, but can allow for greater ease of casting flight magic.]

That makes sense. I doubt an angel would have wings this small. Maybe a cherub? Then again, cherubim were supposed to be some of the strongest angels to ever exist, so I’m not really sure.

I look at Lulu, who has apparently finished reading the notification given by the system, and is now deep in thought. I stare at her horns, a little stunned by how adorable they are. They’re short and stout, and bright pink. 

I can’t help but wonder how they feel…

I reach out with a gentle touch and poke the tip of the right horn. Lulu flinches slightly, startled by my sudden touch before she cutely leans into it, making me rub the spot where her horns meet her skin. She melts into my touch, getting a dumb smile on her face before she almost starts to purr. 

I smile, probably dumbly as well. Her lips almost seem to run into a 3. All that’s missing is one of her little fangs poking out.

“So cute…”

I hear a voice ring out from the side of the dividers, and look over to see Alice staring at us with blood dripping out of her nose. We lock eyes.

“Ah… Uh… I… Brought you your dresses…”

I see her eyes trail down my body while she speaks, which almost all in perfect view of her. Her eyes lock to my dick.

“Uh… I’m… Sorry?…”

121