Chapter 3 – Evil Spirit Master
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Tian'er, what's wrong with you? Don't frighten your mother.."

The gentle voice sounded again, now with a hint of anxiousness.

As Xing Tian looked up he saw the woman who was no longer unfamiliar to him again. She was the mother of Xing Tian, wife of Zhao Yuan, Mu Bing.

But right now she was looking at him with such gentleness and care, this care and concern made him tremble as his mother in his previous life also used to look at him with the same eyes.

"Is he awake?"

A man hurriedly entered the room. He had a bear-like build, his physique sturdy and imposing. His face, chiseled and weathered, boasting a strong jawline and furrowed brows, Yet, in his eyes a blend of concern, kindness, and unwavering love could be seen.

He was his father, Zhao Yuan.

"Quick, take this medicine pill, it will help in elevating your pain and injuries"

He was holding something round like a candy, supposedly the medicine pill.

Xing Tian took the pill from Zhao Yuan and swallowed it.

The moment the pill entered his mouth it melted and turned into an icy cold feeling that traversed throughout his body. He felt his pain alivating and his injuries were being treated visibly.

Just like that half an hour went by, only then the icy feeling subsided. All his severe injured went properly healed and only some superficial injuries remain.

"How do you feel now?" Mu Bing asked 

He was feeling a little complicated towards his new parents, but from the memories he assimilated he knew that Xing Tian loved them dearly. Both Zhao Yuan and Mu Bing treated him very well, they genuinely loved and cared for him, even if he was a cripple and adopted.

They never made him feel like he was adopted.

Coupled with the genuine feeling of love he got from both Zhao Yuan and Mu Bing, the feeling he craved for in his previous life, he was ready to accept this change.

"I am feeling great, mother." He replied warmly

"That's good, that's good… You nearly frightened us to death!" Mu Bing replied in relieved voice

"How did you get injured so severely?... You nearly died!" Zhao Yuan said

"I don't remember it clearly, father. I just know that i was returning home when suddenly the world darkened and i lost consciousness" He replied in a confused tone

From the memories he actually remembered it to some extent, he just didn't want them to know that he was attacked by an unknown person lest they become suspicious how he survived as he clearly saw that person came from the skies. He was an immortal.

Immortals were the supreme beings, they could in the true sense holded might so great they could shatter mountains and soar into the skies. They were a thing of legends. All the people dreamed of becoming an immortal in their lifetime. 

And he was attacked by such a legend. 

All he remembered was an eerie laughter and that person coming at him and he lost his consciousness and the next moment he woke up here, on his bed severely injured.

"I will investigate this matter properly. In the future don't venture into the back mountains alone." Zhao Yuan said after a moment of consideration

"Alright father i understand" 

"We will take our leave now, take a little more rest…"

After saying this both his parents went outside his room and closed the door.

<This world sure is wonderful, even such severe injuries healed so quickly by that pill.. If this pill was introduced on earth it would have definitely caused a sensation>

<well now that i have been given a second chance in my life, i'll definitely do everything i ever wanted to do and will not let anyone harm me or anyone close to me>

<Rest in peace brother, i'll definitely take care of your parents, from now on they are my parents.>

After sorting out the memories, he started examining his situation. 

The room he was in was made up of marble, there was a desk, a chair, a dressing table, all made of marble. An incense stick was placed on the desk emitting smoke filled with a soothing fragrance. Moonlight was shining through the window on the left side of his bed.

The room was not like the ones on earth but it gave a very calming presence.

After examining the room Xing Tian went up to the dressing table and looked into the mirror, only to find a handsome lean young man, with a physique hinting at both strength and agility. His black hair frames his face.

One of his most notable features lies in the slight imposing presence within his eyebrows, His skin, though pale white, carries a certain vibrancy.

However, it's his eyes that truly captivate those who meet him. They are a mesmerizing shade of beautiful blue, like shards of cerulean glass that seem to hold depths of emotion and wisdom beyond his years. They provide a sharp contrast against his dark hair and pale complexion. His appearance is a combination of contrasting elements that make him both intriguing and memorable.

<This guy sure is handsome>

<Waste… such a waste! Even with such a handsome face he never had a girlfriend! I'll make sure to not let any of my potential go to waste… hehehe>

He mused feeling great.

"Jie,jie,jie,jie...…..." 

"Boy i didnt think you would survive my forceful invasion… You sure are unlucky to have survived. If you have peacefully died, then you would have been spared from feeling the pain you are about to experience…. I was injured, that's why you got the chance to recover, now that I have recovered some of my energy, you can now say goodbye to this world….. jie,jie,jie,jie"

All of a sudden came a voice inside of his mind like a ghost filled with an eerie laughter so familiar to him. It was the laugh he heard when he was attacked by that immortal.

His face drastically changed, mirroring the shock he felt and his face became ashened as he heard the words echoing in his mind.

<What the heck!?>

<Am i going to die again?.. I didnt even lived an hour in this world!!!>

Xing Tian thought with growing despair in his mind.

Then suddenly,

"Wait, who are you? You are not that boy, you are someone else. How dare you try to meddle in my affairs! Die!!!"

"AHHHHHH….."

"What the f*ck is that!?? Why is there such a thing in your soul!?? Stop! Stop! Stop!... ill leave this body, please stop!... It's devouring me!!!

The voice sounded again but this time it was filled with intense fear and panic.

"Ahh-

The voice was cut abruptly. Xing Tian thought he was going to die but listening to the words of that immortal, he seemed to have met some unknown thing inside his soul that devoured him.

<Wait, inside MY soul? There is something inside my soul?>

Then came a second stream of memories in his mind. Again he felt the head splitting pain. Clutching his head with both his hands he stood there for 3 hours. Only after 3 hours did the memory infusion finished.

<HaHaHaHa…. So that person was a Demonic Cultivator. Hmph! Suits him right for trying to capture my soul>

That Demonic Cultivator was the Evil Spirit Master.

One of the strongest Immortal in Northern Heaven.

0