Chapter 16. The Wish Part 2.
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location : ???

.

.

In vast space of wonders and infinity a Cosmos suddenly appears out of nowhere, in this cosmos you will see countless lesser dragon that are constantly transforming into hideous abominations and are in constant torment and all Wills were not spared as all sentient Wills that were in Cosmos 0.691 were all brutally torn apart and mended back together only to through the agonizing process allover again Endlessly.

.

Location : ???? Cosmos 0.691, Universe 199, Galaxy 200587, Canthrian 6720, Inside the Hall.

.

Pov : 3rd Person

.

A few hours ago in a grand hall were beings will see dragons in all their glory and look upon then with awe and envy because they are among one of the Species at the top of the food chain are reduced to mere abominations mere hours later.

Deucalian Broddicker " Arhhhhhhh!!!! Somebody!!! Anybody please Kill me!!!, Dear Goddess Tiamat please- Argghhhh!!!! Liberate me From this- ARGHHHHHH!!!! NO KILL ME KILL ME!!!!! Arghhhh!! " Deucalian Screamed as his own hand transformed into a snake that bit out both his eye balls and then burrowed into his sockets and ate his brain then moved downwards to his chest and started nibbling on his dragon heart, while all this was happening his body was regenerating at a very fast pace only to go through the torture all over again and each time the torture starts again the pain multiplies by ten. One time worms devoured him from the inside out. Each time was different and when ways to die are exhausted it starts again rom the beginning new found level of pain. And an issue was he couldn't kill himself and through all this he kept his sanity, same of which happened to all beings in Cosmos 0.691.

Harry " Oh my how the mighty has fallen, how are you feeling Father? " 

Deucalian Broddicker " Arrghhh YOU MONSTER!!! OUR PROGENITOR WILL PAY YOU BACK FOR THIS!!!!

Harry " Oh? I'd like to see her try, Have Fun~ " saying that he disappeared and appeared in another location.

.

Location : 3rd Dimension, In the Reality Of Lesser Dragons, Cosmos 0.421, Universe 264, Galaxy 25487, Zanthian 9720, In Space.

.

Pov : Bufford Harry Broddicker.

.

Infinity [ How do you feel Harry? ]

Harry " Haaa.... I feel so much better Iffy "

Infinity [ How long are planning keeping them there? ]

Harry " .... Don't know don't care..... Why do you ask? ... Did someone Catch you attention? " ' NONONONONONONO!!!! That can't happen she MINE!!!! no ONE can take her from me no one!!! '

Infinity { ..... I can hear you Harry ..... But why did my heart start beating so fast when he said that ? } [ N-no I was just curious ]. she said a bit flustered.

Harry ' NO!!! you can only be curious about ME!! ' " Is that So? "

Infinity { Ah my heart skipped a bit } [ Y-yes ]

Harry " Okay well then my revenge can be said to done.... for now, so what's your wish Iffy? "

Infinity [ My wish is for you to Destroy the Creation System and Kill her host and the host's family!!! ]

Harry " Oh? Interesting well you wish is my command my DEAR WIFE " 

Infinity *Blushes* [ Finding her and her host won't be easy since she has become stronger than me, but finding the host's family should be easy to accomplish assuming the host hasn't given anything to them that can block our senses ]

Harry " Don't worry Iffy even if it takes a million years i'll find all of them and fufill your wish " 

.

Pov Change

.

Location : 1st Dimension, Fictional Realities, Milky Way Galaxy : Fictional Earth 248, Inside Of Cynthia.

.

Time Dilation Chamber.

.

Pov : Mc

.

Cynthia [ Even though you spent 7 and a half months here, a full 6 years has passed in the outside world ]

Dylan " ....!!! Shit "

Cynthia [ I'm sorry Dylan i should have told you before..... it's my fault i-i only had one job but i couldn't do it correctly, I-i-i'm so sorry Dylan ] { Please don't hate me Dylan, if you do i might kill myself for being useless to you Darling, so please don't hate me }.

Dylan *sign* " Don't worry Cynthia it isn't your fault *sign* It's mine, i should have tried upgrading you before using Total Manipulation, i'm lucky it didn't affect you, no wonder my luck is so low... that's another reckless move from me.... looks like i still have a lot to learn..... "

Cynthia [ No Dar- Dylan it isn't your fault i should have at least told you ] { Hehehe Darling doesn't hate me }

Dylan " It's okay, there's no use thinking about that, now for a way forward and Cynthia "

Cynthia [ yes Dylan ]

Dylan " Next time something like this happen make sure to notify me no matter how busy i am, you're more important to me than you think "

Cynthia [ !! Beeeeeeeeeep ]

Dylan " Huh? Cynthia is everything okay? "

Cynthia [ Beeeeeeeeeep ]

Dylan " Angela is something wrong with Cynthia? is there still some virus that she missed? "

Angela [ It is nothing of the sort Dylan, she is fine, just a little flustered ]

Dylan " Is that so? " ' Is that because of what i said? haha Adorable '

Angela [ .... Dylan ]

Dylan " Yes? "

Angela [ Now that you have an Infinite amount of System Points the mission function is pretty much useless now ]

Dylan " Hmm you're right any ideas "

Angela [ Should i disable it? ]

Dylan " No don't do that i still have some use for it "

Angela [ What use do you have for it? ]

Dylan " Do you remember what Lily said about my Dantian? " 

Angela [ Yes, She said you'll need a powerful bloodline and physique to fulling incorporate the Chaos Dantian ]

Dylan " That's right so i was thinking, what if i usef it as a reminder "

Angela [ I understand, you intend to use the Quest function as a reminder for your need of Physique and Bloodline ]

Dylan " Exactly "

Angela [ When exactly do you what the Quest to appear? ]

Dylan " Hmm set it to appear when i get to Class Viii Peak "

Angela [ Okay, what about the reward? ]

Dylan " hmmmm i don't really need anything right now, you can choose to put a reward or not, but if you choose to.... well surprise me "

Angela [ Noted ]

Dylan " Good, Cynthia you there? "

Cynthia [ Yes Dylan ]

Dylan *chuckles* " You okay now? "

Cynthia [ Y-yes ]

Dylan " Alright show me your status "

Cynthia [ Sure Dylan ]

.

  [ Cynthia Management]

_

[ Level : 1 ]

_

[ Features : Creation, Rooms 100, Garden, Control station, Self Repair, Time Dilation 1:10, Size Manipulation, Stealth Mode, Transformation, Scanner, Teleporting Formations, Attack power : 10.000, Defense : 10.000, Speed : 500 km/Sec ]

_

[ Transformation : Accessories ( Unlocked ), Weapons ( locked ), Clothes ( Locked ), House ( Locked ), Humanoid Form ( Locked ) ]

_

[ Upgrade Condition : 100.000 Chaos Mana / 100.000 Mana Of Beginning points ]

_

  [ Cynthia Management End ]

.

Dylan " Alright let's get this "

.

.

.

To Be Continued....

********************†*********************

A/n : Sorry Y'all for no upload on Wednesday, I Have Been Busy and I'll upload today's Chapter tomorrow.

Oh And The Task Is Well How do I Say This Nicely 🤔 Horrible!! Come On Guys You Can Do Better Than This...... Or Not 🤷‍♂️

1