Chapter 4 – Furious Attack
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Old Dog Ye?

Countless gazes suddenly shifted to Ye Han, and the entire square fell silent enough to hear a pin drop.

No one expected that at such a moment, Ye Han would suddenly speak up, daring to address the dignified head of the Ye Family in such a manner?

"You personally dug out my Heavenly Dragon Battle Bones, and that lowly maid Ye Zhixuan also crippled my Qi Sea. Do you think you have the right to issue orders and pass judgment on me here?"

"I, Ye Han, have narrowly escaped death, and this hatred is not easily quenched. Until you and your daughter are destroyed, my heart will not be at peace."

Ye Han stepped forward, his face cold as ice: "Today, I will battle you and your daughter. Life and death will be left to fate."

Everyone was stunned. What was happening?

A discarded hereditary son was suddenly challenging the head of the Ye Family? And not just him, but also Ye Zhixuan, who had developed the Heavenly Dragon Battle Physique?

The heads of the major families and Li Xuan from the Lord's Manor all watched with relaxed expressions and keen interest.

There seemed to be more to what Ye Han said, but whether it was true or false, they were happy to see trouble brewing in the Ye Family.

"Nonsense, shut your mouth!"

Ye Yangfu erupted in rage, while Ye Zhixuan's face turned ugly.

They had never taken this ruined existence seriously, but who would have thought that Ye Han would suddenly become so defiant and domineering? Had he gone mad?

"Father, this Ye Han is spouting madness, oblivious to life and death. Let your daughter personally execute him as a warning to others. Since when can a mere servant challenge the head of the family?" Ye Zhixuan stepped forward, locking onto Ye Han.

"Ye Zhixuan, a tooth for a tooth!" Ye Han was seething with killing intent.

"Ye Han, come back..." The woman in the wheelchair urgently spoke up, but it was too late as the two had already clashed.

Boom!

Ye Han's body shook, his vital energy surged, and his domineering Qi burst through his right arm, unleashing a punch with deadly force.

Ye Zhixuan's body glowed with golden light, reinforced by the Heavenly Dragon Battle Physique, her punch fierce and powerful.

Gathering Core eighth layer, Ye Zhixuan had just acquired the Heavenly Dragon Battle Physique and had already made a breakthrough, reaching the Gathering Core eighth layer?

Unfortunately, even at the same level, the disparity was huge.

At the moment of collision, Ye Zhixuan let out a muffled grunt as she was sent flying back dozens of steps, her blood boiling tumultuously.

"What?"

Ye Zhixuan's expression changed drastically.

"Eight Extremes Rampage Fist!"

Ye Han's fingers curled, he roared, and threw another punch at Ye Zhixuan.

Although the Eight Extremes Rampage Fist was a common Human Level martial skill taught at the Flame Academy, its practicality was its strength. With sufficient vital energy support, it could unleash explosive power.

"Divine Crane Sword Qi!"

Ye Zhixuan did not dare to be careless and quickly drew her battle sword from her waist, executing a nimble sword technique.

Sword Qi burst forth, its trajectory mysterious and graceful. With the enhancement of the Heavenly Dragon Battle Physique, the sword Qi was not only elegant but also carried a domineering force, its power increased manifold.

People coveted various divine physiques, battle physiques, and imperial physiques because each "special constitution" had its own advantages, bestowing different enhancements on martial artists, greatly increasing their combat power and foundation...

Although Ye Zhixuan had only recently stepped into the Gathering Core eighth layer, with the boost from her physique, her combat power had already surpassed those veteran Gathering Core eighth layer masters.

Suddenly, a barrage of Sword Qi was shattered.

Ye Han, like a fierce tiger emerging, leaped forward, his fists raining down like a storm, utterly unstoppable.

Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom!

Fist against sword, his fists seemed to be made of bronze and iron, the sound of metal clashing echoed continuously, with eight explosive sounds in succession.

"What? He can achieve eight explosive forces at the Gathering Core eighth layer? A genius." Several teachers from the Flame Academy exchanged shocked glances.

Although the Eight Extremes Rampage Fist was simple, achieving eight consecutive explosive forces was extremely difficult, requiring an exaggerated amount of vital energy. Many martial artists at the Gathering Core ninth layer couldn't even do it.

After the final explosive sound, with a loud bang, Ye Zhixuan's long sword was sent flying.

"Die!"

Rushing up to Ye Zhixuan, Ye Han's eyes were merciless as he aimed a punch at her heart.

A fear beyond words spread through her as she saw the punch coming instantly. Ye Zhixuan panicked, twisting her body instinctively to dodge.

But it was in vain. At such close range, no martial artist in the Divine Power Realm could avoid such a domineering punch.

Boom...

The punch exploded, and although Ye Zhixuan narrowly avoided her heart, her shoulder bone shattered, her vital energy nearly dispersed, and her body flew backward three feet, landing on the ground with a thud, moaning in pain, blood surging.

"Trash!"

Ye Han didn't hesitate, his fist smashing directly towards Ye Zhixuan's Qi Sea.

You crippled my Qi Sea, I will return the favor, letting you feel the despair of years of cultivation vanishing in an instant.

"Zhixuan... Ye Han, you're courting death."

Ye Yangfu rushed over in grief and anger, no longer caring about maintaining his dignity.

Not understanding how Ye Han could recover so completely after his Qi Sea was destroyed, he only knew that his daughter Ye Zhixuan was on the brink of life and death.

"Bring it on, Ye Yangfu, I will kill you with my own hands." Ye Han let out a long howl, full of vigor.

After cultivating the Nine Heavens Dragon Control Technique, Ye Han found that even at the same Gathering Core eighth layer, his vital energy was incredibly more robust than ordinary people, a hundred times more, unbelievably thick.

A normal Gathering Core eighth layer martial artist couldn't possibly be his opponent, Ye Zhixuan with her battle physique included.

Although Ye Yangfu was a master at the Gathering Core ninth layer, in terms of vital energy, he was at most ten times that of the Gathering Core eighth layer, and Ye Han was not afraid at all.

Upon direct contact, Ye Yangfu felt an immense force and realized his strike had hit a boulder, unable to shake it.

Ye Han's strength and vital energy had increased, not just in realm. The Five-Clawed Golden Dragon Qi from the Nine Realms Dragon-Sealing Tower within him nourished his flesh and soul at all times.

Although the Dragon Bone had not yet formed and the Dragon Physique had not yet manifested, his flesh had been tempered and enhanced by the Dragon Qi, fierce and resilient, making it difficult for even a ninth layer master like Ye Yangfu to injure him.

"How can he be so strong?" Ye Yangfu was dumbfounded.

He had personally dug out Ye Han's bones and witnessed his daughter shattering Ye Han's Qi Sea. Ye Han should be lucky to be alive.

"Eight Extremes Rampage Fist!"

Ye Han struck again, the same technique exploding with eight consecutive explosive forces.

As they fought, Ye Yangfu's vital energy blasted into Ye Han's body, eroding his limbs and impacting his meridians.

At the Gathering Core ninth layer, there was a qualitative change, with vital energy increasing tenfold, flesh and bones tempered repeatedly by vital energy, creating an astonishing foundation. Every move was an absolute display and burst of power, incredibly formidable.

But today, Ye Yangfu felt none of the advantages that the Gathering Core ninth layer should bring. His power entered Ye Han's body and had no effect.

Ye Han's flesh and bones were incredibly resilient, his vital energy too strong. Ye Yangfu's power was swallowed up by Ye Han's own vital energy, unaffected, and only a top Divine Power Realm master could possibly injure him.

Punch after punch, Ye Han struck furiously, as if he would never tire, thoroughly exhilarating.

Gradually, Ye Yangfu became like a whetstone for Ye Han to practice the Eight Extremes Rampage Fist.

With a splatter...

After an unknown number of punches, at a certain moment, Ye Yangfu was sent flying, spewing a mouthful of blood.

"Old dog, you dug out my battle bones, now it's time to repay."

Ye Han roared and charged, delivering a ferocious punch towards Ye Yangfu's Qi Sea.

0