Chapter 11
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 6
Curiously, the first remarkable change did not occur in the plant, but in the leaves in which the blood was encapsulated. The leaves took on a color similar to blood itself, but it is still liquid. Maybe it could be that the leaves dried up, but I don't think so, since the leaves I use as a bed are still green, so the plants most likely absorb the blood.

What good is this discovery to me? It helped me to stop the idea of applying the remaining liquid to my skin, honestly I'm getting impatient and seeing that there was no reaction, I thought about going straight to human testing. But if the leaves turned that color because they absorbed the blood, it would be best to wait until the plant undergoes some change before thinking of using the blood as a moisturizer, as I am not sure what reaction it will have on contact with the skin and avoiding becoming something weird is one of my current priorities.

"Dude, when are you going to be strong enough to fly me out of this place?"

"Guyar"

"That you're still young is no excuse, can't you make me float with magic?"

"Garr"

"You're a dud as a dragon, you know? But luckily you could make a living barbecuing. This is delicious"

"...."

Day 7
Not having applied the blood cream was a good idea, today there was a problem, apparently the leaves that contained the blood rotted and it spread on the ground, luckily it was the leaves and not my skin, so now I have no more blood to experiment or observe. But nothing is lost, I managed to avoid a calamity and besides I still have a dragon nearby, so I will have to ask him for more drops, I don't think he'll get angry again, I think he's already understood that it's all for the sake of the advancement of magical science.

And in other equally important events, the small plant presents a change, its leaves begin to turn gray as well as the leaves that contained the blood, so it is most likely that they will rot, which means that everything was a waste of time and effort. I will also have to look for another plant, which means more time and effort.

*HAAAA*
"No one told me that being a pioneer would be so difficult"

Day 8
The color of the leaves intensified and even the stem also acquired the same color, it is so similar that now the plant looks like it was made of Danamus' blood. Curiously, the plant does not look like it is going to rot, on the contrary, despite its gray color, the plant has a faint glow that I would like to think is because it is healthy, although these are just speculations, but I hope that I have not created a plant monster that holds a grudge against me and wants to kill me, if so it would not be a good result for the first experiment.

"Friend, it's not that I want to insult you, but are you some kind of parasitic dragon?"

“GARRRRR”

"You don't have to be offended, it's just a question, a doubt and even if you were a parasitic dragon, I'd still love you"

"...."

'In any case, this doesn't seem normal. sure, not that I know much about dragons either, but this isn't normal'

In addition to the plant, today I made another very important discovery, I think I'm fatter. although I already knew that, I mean, since I got here, I've done nothing but do meaningless things, eat and sleep. It was obvious that it would happen, but it's one thing to assume it and quite another to accept it. It is in these moments when I most want this to remain a dream. Although in my defense if there must be a culprit for my weight gain, that would be Danamus obviously, because since my ribs were broken he has been in charge of my diet.

I'll have to start exercising or I'll be in big trouble and hope I can fix it, or when I leave this place I'll be weak, slow, fat prey, walking straight into the mouth of whatever it is that dominates the prairies. I have to make sure I'm either fit enough that I can outrun the enemy, or skinny enough that the predator will look at me and say "those bones aren't worth it." Unless it's a hyena or a canine, that would make my idea counterproductive.

Day 9
The whole damn plant is still gray, I don't know if it's worse or better. I can't draw any conclusions from a gray color. My patience is being tested. what am I supposed to do with a gray plant?

"It was your blood that caused this, do you have any idea what's going on?"

"Gyar"

"No? We'll have to wait then"

On the other hand, today is my first day exercising, I must say that I was surprised to realize that I was worse off than I thought, my stamina is a mess, but my will is still intact and even though it cost me more than I expected, I managed to finish my rough routine, although after finishing I don't know if my body hurt more when I was rammed by the prairie goat or after exercising.

I thought I had recovered from the ribs, but the air I breathe is very heavy, which is probably an aftereffect of the broken ribs. To save a little of my former dignity, I decided to convince myself that it is a sequel to the accident.

"I know what you're thinking and it's your fault that I've gained weight, so fix it. Come on, do one of your magics and get rid of my body fat, strengthen my body or whatever"

"Guyar"

"Boy, I'm not going to let you mess with my weight, you're disrespecting me. Apologize or I'll have to punish you, I'm older than you, you know?"

"Guyar guyar"

"Oh hohoho! my friend, you have no idea how deadly humans can be when they get angry. Don't push your luck little one, you still have a couple of decades to go before you can have my wisdom, you better apologize or believe me, you'll regret not having done it"

"Grrr"

"Are you challenging me? You don't know what you're doing, it seems like I've been very kind to you, but I like you, so I'm giving you one last chance to repent"

"GRRRR"

"So that's the way it is, so you grew up a little, you can do a few magic tricks and you think you can disrespect me? Well well, let me teach you a valuable lesson, I will show you one of the most deadly techniques ever created. Be a witness to the power of wisdom and the accumulation of years of development of humanity, you can no longer regret it, you brought this on yourself, now suffer for your proud little friend... ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEA-"

"....."

"....."

"Did you do that?"

"Guyar"

"No? then it looks like the dragon god saved you from perdition, you don't know how lucky you were"

My first battle in this world was interrupted by the sudden growth of the plant, which recovered its green color and with unbridled impulse grew to reach my height in a few seconds, all in front of my eyes.

"So the blood served as a fertilizer? Although I can't be sure if it's something general or a variant that only happened with this plant. Also, why did the leaves rot and the plant did not? Did the amount of blood play a role? Although it could well be because the plant is alive so it has somewhere to channel that energy to and the leaves don't? maybe both *HAAAAAA*, I can't be sure until I see it again"

"My fellow scientist, my trusty friend.... I need a little more of your blood"

"....."

"Wait, it's just a little bit. We had already talked about the sacrifices we must make in order to achieve results. Look at me, do you think I like being like this? No, but it's my sacrifice for the sake of magical science. Besides, it's not my fault that your blood is corrosive and wasted"

As I expected, he refused, but with my power of persuasion I managed to convince him, I just hope he doesn't hate me later. In the following days I proceeded to continue with the experiments and the first thing of course was to repeat the same test to confirm the previous results.

Experiment N°1 Test 2
Nine days later, the result was exactly the same, without any variation. The plant turned gray and then grew in the same way as the previous one. Likewise, the leaves where I kept the remaining drops of blood rotted, which confirms that first, the blood serves as a fertilizer or perhaps an enhancer and second, the plant must be alive. I mean, it's pretty obvious, but in science everything must be confirmed... I think.

The good news is that I finally have actual results to document. Unfortunately I have nowhere to write, so I hope to be able to remember these results in the future. In any case, as the old saying goes: you should strike iron when it is hot. So with my will high thanks to the solid results of the first experiment, it's time to strike the iron, and by iron I mean Danamus. There's nothing I can do, I need more blood and the one I had stored was wasted again.

0